MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 pm

I was pulled along after him and I could hear the excitement in his voice. "Okay okay I coming!" I huffed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Eventually, we'd reached this place, the flat that resembled the house on front-face value of it. But, then I opened the door stepping through it and guiding Mero through it as well. It was then that we dropped through a pitfall that was dug there, for a quick, inconspicuous exit from the townspeople if ever the person using the door felt threatened. Pretty smart, for whoever dug the whole. Now, we were underground, but the tunnel was big enough to fit largely sized creatures it. We continued to walk, from the palm of my hand, I generated a small fire so that we could see. Mero would have noted the fire's warmth to be exactly like Utena's magic, careful and gentle and soft, warm too, but not too hot. Controlled and friendly. I continued to guide her with the hand that didn't have the flame in it, this was going to be a long tunnel.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 pm

I had felt the drop, and because of my lack of sight I could not judge how far the bottom was. I had fallen once we landed, but got back up. I was glad Xavier was here as a guide, or else I might have never gotten this far. I could feel him generating a flame and from what I felt, it was calm and steady. It seemed he was able to control his magic more. We were walking into an unknown destination, and I wondered what was waiting for us up ahead.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 pm

"We're going to have a bit of a trip through this long tunnel. I mean, who knows what's up ahead? I'd say protect yourself somehow, keep alert. If you can't well..."

I grabbed her hand and held it gently in mine.

"Then I'll protect you."

I smiled sheepishly and blushed in pink a bit, though I knew she couldn't see. We truly were becoming good friends.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 pm

I chuckled, "Thanks". It was weird how familiar Xavier was, but I couldn't quiet place it. So I just went along for the ride. "I wonder what we'll run into" I spoke in a ominous tone, just playing around.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Now would be a perfect time for a much needed talk. It was quiet for a moment more, chuckling along with her as we walked down the dark tunnel, our only source of light my magic floating above my hand. There was a big pause, I was thinking how familiar Mero looked, how familiar she acted, how familiar she was. It was strange, why couldn't I place it right? Maybe if we...

"Hey Mero?"

I asked in a soft tone.

"Do you even know... what I look like? I know you can't see but..."

We continued to walk. What would happen next?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 pm

I shook my head, "I'm stupid blind, so I have no clue as to what you look like".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

"Well would you like to know?"

I took a pause and sighed, then approaching what I wanted to say next to justify what I just said.

"I mean, I feel like we both feel this familiarity with each other and we don't know why. So I feel if I told you what I looked like, perhaps we could maybe place a finger on it. You know? Just a thought."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm

"Sure, fire away".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm

"Well I have navy blue eyes, I'm about 5'9''. Hmmm, what else? My body's kinda slim yet kinda toned in some way, somewhere in the middle. I'm sorta tan, more white than than though. And, my hair.. well it's cut short, sometimes spiked, sometimes down, but... pink."

I blushed and looked down, pink was not a manly color. Yet still I walked, my hand conjoined in hers.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 pm

I stopped and laughed. Not at him for the way he looked but things seemed to piece together. "The story" I said simply and smiled in his direction.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 pm

"Pardon? The story? What story?"

I blinked.

"Were you... planning on writing a story, Mero?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

"No, but you were. Well you started one" I chuckled. It was fun leaving him in the dark.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm

"Riiiiight. How could I have written or started a story? I can't even handle my magic right, and plus I was stranded in this forest for days, it was only when I found you that I might have had time and even then I didn't."

I chuckled as I walked with her, still holding her hand. My thumb brushed over the top of her hand gently. She was starting to grow on me. I mean we were already friends, but I could tell we'd be lifelong buddies.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

"You had time. And now I know why you are familiar. But it makes me wonder why you don't remember".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 pm

"The only things I remember are who I am, that I'm a horrible wizard and up for adventure. I don't remember anything about a story, so I'm sorry I can't help ya there Mero."

I thought a moment, puzzled by what she was speaking about. There was brief moment of pause between us before I switched the topic to something else.

"So why don't you tell me a little more about yourself?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

"Theres not much to tell. I'm the heir to a large company empire and fortune, but I tend flee from any of my duties pertaining to that. I like to travel and adventure and I'd say I'm moderately violent" I smirked and looked in his direction.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 pm

"Then we'll get along just fine."

I chuckled and kept walking with her. I was having a great time.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm

"Yes we will. Hell we will be best friends".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

"So what do you think lurks at the end of all this huh?"

I smirked.

"We'll be heroes!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

"If we are lucky, nothing that will kill us. As for the heroes.. maybe, but I doubt it".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:54 pm

"You're not a woman of many words are ya Mero?"

We continued to walk through this incredibly dark hallway. I wondered why it was so dark. Our feet making crunching noises as we stepped on the grovel. Whoever dug this must have had a lot of time on their hands.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 pm

I shrugged, "Well apparently not".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 pm

"Welp, this is kinda creepy."

I looked around, the flaming blowing when I spoke, my breath causing it to waver. We continued down the dark corridors, it was beginning to freak me out a little. Who built this?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm

"Why what does it look like? Is there something up ahead?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next