MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 11 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 11 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:23 pm

"Lets go steal from your people!" I exclaimed in delight. "They'll think they're helping the kingdom but no!" I paused to laugh, "They'll only be filling our pockets!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

GAH!!!! My aura hardened and pounded me into a deep crater ### the ground rumbled as i erupted out of the crater making it worse and showering them with mud. okay i deserved that but you didnt need to say SIT!!!!! i shouted the last word to banish my anger but it was directed at the sky. im sorry i hate those stupid beads... i deserved it. note to self: do not make her mad. Kendra? do you have any ideas where to go from here my mind is clouded for a few hours while my aura stabilizes.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:40 pm

"Steal from my people and give our pockets more depth? Mero, I don't think that's a good idea. I could never do that."

I seemed torn about this issue.

MEANWHILE...

Kagome crossed her arms and directed her face away from Bryant and to the sky with her eyes closed. It almost seemed as if she were pouting.

"Serves you right."

"Well Utena is just telling us to keep going straight but I'm sure she wouldn't mind having us sit down and rest for a bit. After all, that was a pretty nasty fall."

Kendra spoke sympathetically. Both teams were the least bit tired but they kept going and talking through it. Soon, they'd come to the place they needed to be at!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 pm

I chuckled, "Oh come on prince, you know it would be... beneficial". I then laughed, "I was just kidding. I was thinking that maybe we could just get out of this castle. Go for a walk or something. Would that mess with your energy?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 pm

it wasn't that bad but ill take it. this will give me the time i need to correct the issues those damn beads force me to have. i floated in meditation to steady my powers as the moountain range we were heading to before shifted again.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm

They all continued to walk, each in their small little groups. Everything seemed clear still on Arcadia's end as well as the same as Bryant's. They were doing well but even they needed a break every now again. I informed Arcadia that Bryant and the others were taking a break so they might as well do the same thing, so they did. That meant I could rest for now as well. Finally I'd be able to see!

"Go for a walk? Sure. That sounds fun."

I smiled, shifting my vision to Mero and dispelling the magic spell that allowed me to see where the paths of magical signature were. I smiled, being able to see again was an amazing thing... =D.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:05 pm

I looked at Utena and noticed she didn't have a blank stare n her eyes. "Magic gone for now?" I asked as we began our walk.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 pm

ALL DONE. ready ladies?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"No I'm tired from walking, let's rest."

"I wouldn't object to that."

They both sat on the ground and waited for Bryant to sit with them.

"Yeah, I can take a break, they all are. I can see again."

I smiled and started on our walk with her, as well.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"So hows everyone doing? Any trouble yet?" I asked her as we walked.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm

falls backwards next to them sinking into the ground to the tip of my nose. AHHH! dats nice. a calming effect is felt in the wind as i sigh and i close my eyes to rest not sleep.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 pm

"Nope. No trouble. It's just kinda strenuous, you know? I mean, I may have been able to master control over my magic so that's not the problem. It's just the ability to keep balance the levels of it. I feel it crawling beneath my skin. Whenever I experience an emotion too strongly, I have to keep it from bursting free and that's what I'm trying to do here..."

As the rest just took their time to recuperate, I took my time to walk with Mero. My eyes were focused on the ground as if something interesting were on it, but nothing was.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well thats good to here. So, is there anything interesting to see in your kingdom?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Kagome could sense many powerful demons running by us with evil intent but i didnt get up to fight them nor did i alert them to our presence.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

"Hey guys, we have some demons approaching. I can't tell if they're bad news or not, but I think we should at least be ready for 'em, if they want to fight."

"Right, so I'll keep my keys handy. I think I know how to use them now and I think I'll be okay."

The two of them kept on guard as I continued my walk with Mero.

"Well I don't know about that or what would really catch your attention but, all the flowers in the kingdom, they're my doing. I grew them all, I figured it'd be a nice touch to the kingdom. Plus, Damascus really said he loved roses, that guy's a hopeless romantic and he'll do anything to get close to romance in any way possible."

I sighed, gesturing to all the plants out and about, spread throughout the kingdom, making it appear more beauteous. But nonetheless, I was looking for something interesting... something interesting, what could be interesting about this place?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I looked around at all the flowers and smiled, "They are very pretty". I then chuckled a bit, "I can't really see Damascus being a hopeless romantic".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

no. if we ignore them they will not attack. save your energy. i warned as i saw one break from the pack to inspect us then move on. i let out my breath that i was holding and the heavy weight on Kagome's heart from its presence lifted.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yeah, he's totally the hopeless romantic. I see him reading these magazines in his room when he retires from guarding around the castle a bit and helping out my father. I think they're meant for teenage girls but he just can't stop staring at this one guy in there that he calls a "heartthrob" or "the hunkiest man alive". He even had the courage to say out loud one night, "Oh the things I would do to this man in one night." He truly is the hopeless romantic type, that or a teenage girl trapped in the wrong body."

I laughed, I was having fun just walking around with Mero. Boy, I tell ya, it felt great to have my sight back once more. I couldn't take being blind for any longer and they were taking a rest, besides, I was still connected with them telepathically, so we had it all covered. I smiled as I looked upon the flowers, seeing a few that were wilting and bringing them back to standing with vivacity with the single wave of my finger.

"You hungry Mero? I know this great place in the kingdom that serves the best ramen."

MEANWHILE....

"It's a good thing they're leaving. That would have been a close one, a sort of tough fight, don't you guys think?"

"Yeah it's a good thing that Mr. Bryant knew what to do in this case scenario. Man, I am just not cut out for this battle thing, but these keys.. they work for me. Does that mean I have some sort of special power or something?"

She blinked in wonder and it seemed that things were a lot more lively around where Bryant, Kagome and Kendra were than where Arcadia, Misty and Inuyasha were. They all had their plans and their shares of excitement, each of them not lasting, but still. I sighed, soon I'd have to go back to being blind...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 pm

I chuckled, "Poor Damascus". I smiled and nodded, "I always have room for food, so lead the way Prince".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:06 am

Its magic. but i suggest you form a contract with them before using trying to use them anymore. It wouldnt work for me because even though i know how to use them they do not want me using them. therefore if you contract them they will assist you and only you without holding their power back. i turned to Kagome. it would have been. not only would they be time consuming for me to fight but thier minions would show up to fight and their numbers range in the tens of hundreds... i had forgotten that Kagome was from this era becuase of her marrage to inuyasha and spoke as such.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 pm

"Since when you do you call me Prince?"

I asked outright but I smiled to myself, a small blush forming on my face. It always spurred a happy reaction in me. It made me feel good. I felt respected when called it by a male. And well, I felt closer to how a prince really should be, a male and all, when a female called me it. The title was mine and I couldn't be happier it was. I began to lead the way to the best ramen place in town. My stomach grumbling in unison with Mero.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I gotcha."

Kagome sighed and crossed her arms, standing in the typical girl position that they do when resting. Their arms crossed across their chest, or rather in front of it and all the weight leaning on one leg so their hips appear tilted. Eh, you get what I mean. Kendra simply blinked and looked at the keys, then looked at Bryant, then looked back at the keys.

"Ummm, alrighty. I can do that, but how do I do that?"

Kendra was clueless.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 am

"I call you prince when you lead me to good food" I grinned. My stomach growled and I sighed. "Is this place close?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:01 pm

You summon one and ask for their terms of service and make a contract saying that much and then you negotiate for things you want.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:44 pm

"That's what I have to do. But how do I do it? Do I summon her again?"

She seemed to rummage through the keys for the one she just used and thought about the contract she was to make with it.

--------------------------------------------

"Yeah the ramen place is fairly close."

I told her as we approached the stand that sold ramen, the best ramen within the kingdom.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 pm

My face bore a big goofy grin. Food was something I would never say no to, and if it was supposed to be the best, I was in. "Food food food food" I sang happily.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next