MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 10 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 10 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 10 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

OOC: What's a Youki?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm

OOC: I think its a fancy word for demon xD but I suggest you google it
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 pm

OOC: demonic You energy Ki i guess ist a sort of slang combining youma ki
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

OOC: Okay well sorry. I don't know much of everything of Inuyasha. But, is it like a sense or whatever? I'm not following.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

OOC: Bryant you need to explain better xD
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 pm

OOC: humans have Ki the basic energy of their body. the demon equivalent is youki. which is much stronger than Ki.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 pm

OOC: Alright.

"I don't know how far it reaches but it's not a small range, it's expanded. I can sense demons in the distance but not necessarily near us. Though if we keep traveling the way we're going we'll definitely come in contact with them. None of these guys are demons."

"Okay good! Demons are scary!"

Kagome seemed ready with her bow and arrow, an arrow set to shoot at anyone who dared move. Bryant was already ready to fight and take down someone. But Kendra, she clutched her the briefcase she'd found in the palace's basement close to her. She did seem rather afraid. But little did she know, the case was slightly open and a key fell out. It hit Kendra in the foot and so she bent down to pick it up and look at it. It shined in the sun and then she started playing with it to see if what happened back at the palace could happen again. Luckily it did, only it was something different this time!

OOC: What is it? You'll find out next post!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 pm

I was slumped against the wall and I sighed deeply. "I'm sooooo bored" I complained. Sitting around and waiting for everyone to finish their mission wasn't the most thrilling of things. "Utena please tell me you need something? I need a momentary break from boredom".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm

I heard her and chuckled a bit, Kagome i thank you for your input but you are mistaken. but yo not far wrong it is simply one great Demon far away almost too far for you to sense. it looks like Your travels with Inuyasha have sharpened your senses beyond what i thought was possible for a human priestess or not. I smiled in joy that her potential had not been reach and wondered if she had hidden powers of her own besides the ones she inherited from Kikiyo. I looked at the curious key as the monsters faded into the distance becoming bored with an enemy that could suffer their attacks with no effort. Whatcha Got there Kendra?

OOC: im thinking inuyasha is hidden behind us following Kagome to try to save her before i can in a jealous fit. How 'bout it Tena? sorry for the long wait for my answer to your question a long time ago i was actually trying to form the story where Brandon and inuyasha can actually work together... and more... but im not quite that far yet. the more is he turnes on brandn when tetsuaiga is ripped from his hand in a battle with the demon Kagome senses. (clearer than me i might add)
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:53 pm

OOC: Sure I guess.

She blinked as the light materialized into another form. The thing that came out of it seemed to be a girl with a maid outfit on. She seemed skinny and frail with no real muscle. She smiled and bowed to Kendra politely.

"Hello there Hime-sama. How may I help you today?"

The woman was so polite and understanding but why'd she call Kendra, 'Hime-sama'?

"Uhhhhh. You wanna help us?! Go... go defeat those scary monster things!"

"As you wish, my lady."

The girl giggled and suddenly went into combat with the rest of the ambushing monsters. Defeating them all with her thrashing and smashing abilities. She was a lot stronger than she appeared to be.

"Wow... incredible..."

Kendra looked at the key questioningly. What was this power?

MEANWHILE...

"No, I'm good for now. But, I'm trying to think of what we could do while we're bored. Maybe I can separate myself into two beings, one supernatural and the other mortal so I can play with you. Or... would that be too hard?"

What could we do?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 pm

"You could try it, but if it will use up lots of energy I think it would be best if we found something else". I sat thinking.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 pm

V-Virgo? so then these are the celestial keys... i was amazed to find such a treasure in this dimension but even more surprized that Virgo was here. i dashed after her to see if she remembered me but it was doubtful so i decided to mimic dragonslayer magic with some magical energy and an explosion reminicent of the Fire dragon's roar but i added my own personal twist the jericho yell OI VIRGO LONG TIME NO MANSION HOW WAS PRINCESS LUCY LATS TIME YOU SAW HER? i said to remind her she met me when she was indentured to the earth mage with poor taste in women.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm

OOC: I thought it would be a cute idea. ^^

"Lucy, I do not seem to recall a master by the name of Lucy, sir. But if you would like me to, I may search the phone and address book for the said Lucy you have mentioned. The evildoers have been annihilated. Is there anything else you will be needing, Hime-sama?"

"Well all the scary monsters are gone so I don't think I need anything else at the moment. Maybe we can check back later. If I need you, I'll let you know?"

Kendra was a bit traumatized by what she just saw. She found it amazing but didn't really know what to think of it. So she came out of this key? How was that possible? Her eyes were wide open in surprise. This was a little too much for a mortal to take.

MEANWHILE....

"You're right. Man, it sucks not being able to go on this adventure with them. I mean I am the crown prince of this place but I'm never here. Go figure huh?"

I smiled and continued to wrack my brain over something we could do.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well you're out and about making the world safe and gaining experiences. Besides your father is here for that", I smiled at her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Odd... oh well see ya later. Kendra take care... those keys are dangerous sometimes if you do not have a contract. i continued walking strait towards the large demon but the mountains in the distance seemed to move a bit.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm

"Mr. Bryant! Why don't you explain them to me? You said they were something called celestial keys or something like that! What are they? And why do they only work for me?"

Kendra was thoroughly confused as they continued walking. Kagome was thinking about it too and found the mystery of them to be quite interesting. So, she listened as Bryant would explain. As for on Arcadia's end, things had been boring. No monsters or villains had approached. Overall it was uneventful and they all sighed as they trudged through the path on their way to what could be nothing.

MEANWHILE....

"Yeah and I'm spending it with my friends. To be honest, I don't know why I accepted this in the first place. I mean I thought it would be cool to be like an actual prince, but now I know it's nothing but sitting around and making decrees. What happens if my father dies? Then I have to take his place and I surely can't go anywhere. Eh, I'll find a way to make it work."

I sighed and kept watching them travel down the path. They were both doing great and soon this journey would come to an end.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm

"Is there another heir to the throne?" I asked her. "Like a brother, or distant cousin?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 am

actually they work for anyone who knows how to use them. if you hand me the bull i can show you how they work. i channeled my magic to show her what to use to activate the key. but it was nothing more than letting her know what sort of power was required.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 pm

OOC: Actually, this time I'm gonna have to shoot you down with that lead. :p

As Bryant took the key and charged his energy into it, it seemed to glow and as soon as he turned the key, although it appeared as though it were going to work, it didn't. There was no doorbell noise, there was no spirit popping out of it. There was no nothing. It was only Bryant turning the key in the air, expecting something to happen. It seemed that even he couldn't get the keys to work for him. They'd chosen their master, and it was clear.

"Sorry Mr. Bryant, it seems they don't wanna work for you. Only for me."

Kendra giggled in a happy fit and it seemed both groups were having fun on their journeys. I smiled.

MEANWHILE...

"A cousin or a brother or someone that would be a better heir to the throne than me. Well, you'd have to ask the king since I'm adopted. I have no family. My parents died when I was very young, and I've been on my own ever since."

I thought about it.

"Hey wait Mero! Aren't you some sort of princess to another kingdom or village or whatever?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 pm

"Yeah no.. not even close. I'm just the daughter of a very powerful and rich family", I snorted. Where she got that thought of me coming close to royalty was hilarious.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 am

i luaghed and returned it. i guess in this dimension they dont.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

"Come on Bryant, you have your powers, I have mine and she's mortal. Let her have the glory."

Kagome smiled and joked around, lightly and playfully shoving Bryant, pushing his shoulder with almost no force at all. Kendra smiled too and held onto her suitcase that held all the keys in there. Eventually she'd discover there was a key ring that came with all the keys. They continued on their ways.

Meanwhile with Arcadia, Misty and Inuyasha....

"Since this journey so far has been quite uneventful for us, why don't we get to know one another so that we can better support one another's weaknesses in battle? Let us start with Inuyasha."

"I'm a dog demon, according to Kagome anyway. I have these powers, the same as a full demon would, even though I'm half. I have my sword that I use for battles, and this one attack that I'm known for is the wind scar."

"Very well. Misty."

"There's nothing really to learn about me, Arcy. I'm just me, Misty. I don't tend to want to reveal anything until the battle comes but I will tell you that I'm not what you could consider human."

"I suppose I'll respect that. Though you know not one of us judges. Anyway, I'm psychic. A practiced one. Here's what we shall do. I may be the leader of the team, but I am not on the frontline. That should be your job Inuyasha. Misty, stay in the middle, you are the most protected that way. As for me, I'll be in the back since I have my psychic senses heightened as opposed to my normal senses.

MEANWHILE....

"Alright. Well, now that I know that. I mean you've always seemed like a sort of princess to me."

I laughed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:28 pm

I joined her in her laugh. "Well thank you, but I'm not a princess in anyway. Now then I think even though you're in this sort of state we should get into some sort of mischief".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 am

I already did. your so pushy its a wonder inuyasha can put up with you Kagome. despite my words my tone was friendly and i watched the key in her hands hoping she wouldnt try to open more than one gate at a time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 pm

"Alright, what did you have in mind, Mero?"

I smiled and giggled in agreement.

MEANWHILE...

"What did you say?! SIT BOY."

Kagome exclaimed and Kendra just seemed to giggle in light amusement.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next