MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 Empty The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

NOTE:This is not a poem or anything like that, but it's something I did write. These are small little blurbs or narratives that come to me from little spurts of inspiration. I type what my fingers type. Please tell me what you think. If you like them, they'll be an ongoing series, whenever I feel like writing them, except, they may be for different characters I've invented, not just Utena. Alright, here we are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fate's Design

The night pulses through me as the moon shines its blood curdling light upon my face. Inside me, my blood is boiling in an icy fire. It was running through me, coldly, making me shiver in a fit of nerves that wouldn't ever seem to rest themselves. I knew that getting to sleep would be a challenge for me tonight unlike any other night.

My thoughts were racing, each running a sprint and each crossing the finish line at the same time. They continually took turns running the same distance races as fast they could, swirling themselves in a speedy vortex, making me unable to sort them correctly, much less have them cohere properly into human sentences. All were fragmented much like my emotions.

My heart was beating in a slow pulse, it sped up at times, but only to the rise of anxiety about tomorrow. Tomorrow was a big day. My blue eyes watched the stars twinkle above in the night sky, as the wind blew and howled outside. I sighed, feeling the warmth of the inside of the dorm, virtually, having no affect in calming me. It was then that I looked in and Anthy happened to be standing there with a tray of tea in her hands, Chu chu present on her shoulder. I turned to face her, my elbow still providing support for my chin that was resting on my hand. Anthy, she was... the thing that could calm me. And suddenly, the sight of her, seemed to relax my body's restlessness immediately.

"You seem a bit distracted tonight Miss Utena, would you like some tea? I just made it, I figure it would help you to relax. After all, you must, you have quite a big day tomorrow."

"I know, I know. Thank you Anthy, you're always thinking of me. Of course, tea sounds great."

"Alright, Miss Utena."

Anthy was smiling coyly. She always did that and somehow it always got me to smile too. We had something special, a special bond that just couldn't be broken. I could sense, anyone could that we were special friends, best friends, with a thread between the other that would last a lifetime. A fiber that could not be broken apart by any switch blade that attempted to cut its bind. It wouldn't break, not so long as we had each other. Not so long as we had smiles. Not so long as we had friendship. I began sipping my tea that was prepared for me by my best and she did the same. Our eyes never broke contact. It was only after we finished the tea that we began to get ready for bed. That night, she'd done something new...

"Well Anthy, I think we should get some sleep. After all you and me both have a big day tomorrow and we wouldn't want to miss that right?"

I smiled. But, she walked over to me and hugged me from behind, her slender arms wrapping around my waist as she laid her head on the center of my back. That... stopped me in my tracks.

"You're right, Utena. We should get some sleep."

"You... you called me Utena."

There was no response, Anthy just cuddled my body closer.

"Anthy...."

"Yes... is there something wrong?"

"No, you... you just called me... Utena, that was all."

"Yes. Tomorrow is the duel called Revolution. It is quite the important duel. Someone very wise and dear to me once told me to treasure each moment I have with someone because you never know when you might lose them. Is this not what that is? Tomorrow I could lose you, I could lose it all, there is no certainty with the dueling game, and Utena you're someone who is dear to me. You are my friend, as you've stated to me many times. I am simply treasuring you, in case my eyes never see the sights of you ever again. Utena is what you always wished to be called, is it not?"

"Yes..." I replied in barely a whisper or sound at all.

"Then, for tonight I shall call you that, Utena. I am yours after all. I should obey to your commands."

"No Anthy. You should consider my requests and I'm glad you have..."

We both smiled and parted from the position we were in, sleeping in the bunk beds that were set up in the room. Anthy slept on top and I slept on the bottom bunk bed. I tossed and turned, seeming unable of being comfortable in my own sheets. Anthy was relaxed but still awake as I could hear her ruffling through her sheets as well. It seemed insomnia had both of us in her vice.

"Hey Anthy?" Softly, I called out, almost as if the tone of my voice were meant for a lullaby.

"Yes, Utena?" Came her gentle reply. Her tone would be the harmony to the melody of my own voice.

"What happens if I... if I lose tomorrow?"

"I do not know." There was a small pause before she continued the explanation in the same sweet tone I found so addicting. "There has never been any certainty in these games. It is whoever succeeds at the game till the end that has the power of revolution and has to fight for the right to keep it and use it. I do not know that much about the matter myself, since I am only a piece in this puzzle, but, I have all the faith in you Utena, you've done so before. You're very adamant about proving yourself a Prince, so then, is that what you plan to use the power for? I thought a minute on how to word it, silence filling the room. The only sounds that could be heard were Chu chu's light snoring noises.

"No. I plan to use it to set you free, Anthy. I want to set you free of this horrible fate. You don't deserve it after all, what could have you done that was so harsh for you to be sealed away to this... this cruelty? You're such a kind person Anthy, and I swore from day 1 that you became 'mine', no, from the day you became my friend that I'd always protect you and that I'd find some way to break this curse that's been put upon you. My being a prince, well, I should have hoped that's already come true. Even if it hasn't, you're way more important than my silly dream..." The only word I swore I could have heard her mutter in a whisper was my name. It sounded like the tears of happiness were gathering in her eyes, too overwhelming for the moment, I suppose. But then again, I could never tell with Anthy, she was always mysterious with her emotions. Once more silence fell into the room and neither one of us were saying anything. It was only then that my voice broke the silence with a comment that we'd both dream on for the rest of the ebony encrusted night.

"Aaaaaaaaaanyway, goodnight Anthy. I need some sleep."

"Goodnight, Utena. Sweet dreams."

"Hey Anthy, don't worry, someday together we'll-"

"Someday...together?"

"Yeah... someday together we'll... shine. Just you wait and see."

And with that the world of sleep had entrapped me within its kingdom, its spell relaxing my eyelids to close and thus allowing my dreams to take over my darkened mind. Anthy stayed awake for a moment more, blinking, recollecting upon our memories like movies playing in the cinema of her mind, only for her eyes to see. She reflected upon her emotions and what she felt, she is feeling and thinking about tomorrow's duel some. She smiled softly once more, remarking in a whisper...

"Goodnight, my Prince." ...before falling into sleep herself and dreaming the peaceful dreams that would steal her mind away from the tensions of the real world and offer one with a sweet ethereality to it, once she'd stay in for an eternity if she could. And the stars twinkled at night, our fates decided tomorrow...

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:47 pm

This one is really good! XD
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you. Very Happy
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

You're welcome. Utena's Nightmare sounds interesting too. do you think both of them will talk to each other about their dreams?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm

They may.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Yay. :3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm

It was another one of those nights, only the weather outside wasn't as frightful as it was the other night. It was more a pleasant and serene setting outside, the warm air breezed through the night, blowing the trees lightly. The streetlights were on in the streets, shining down on the roadways and walkways with a yellow-orange glow. The window was open to get some fresh air into the dorm.

Yet again, I was sleeping alone in the dorm. Anthy had been out late again at her brother's place. She'd been going there a lot lately, and I was beginning to think there was something going on behind my back. Feeling that, I didn't like. Nonetheless, I figured, it was just Anthy business, and Anthy always had her own business to handle, so I might as well just let it rest. And so I did... eventually, I'd fallen asleep in actually, Anthy's bunk. (I was too lazy to go up to the top one where I should be instead.). I drifted off into dreamland with the blessing of the breezes just blowing by.

"Coming Anthy! Gosh, sorry that took so long. I don't see why I have to wear this weird outfit anyway. I mean, yeah it's for dueling, but why now?"

"Well, well, don't you look handsome Utena? I mean it is fitting for a prince to wear a prince's clothes, no? And believe me, prince, you are soooo.."

She stopped herself before she could say anymore. When she did, I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly, then proceeding to blush, noticing what Anthy had on... or rather, what she almost didn't...

"Uh A-Anthy, you look um... I..."

"I look, what Miss Utena?"

She smile-smirked. She was just so beautiful, and she'd realized I'd caught what she was doing. Not that I noticed the smaller details, but the bigger ones were that the tie that goes on her school uniform was undone and quite loosely might I add so that her top was loose-fitting on her. Her skirt was on just the way a skirt should be. But the thing I found most attractive was that her glasses were off and she'd put in contacts to help her see instead. Her big green eyes just... wow... I'd hoped she didn't plan anymore or else my brain not have been able to work properly.

"I look... what my prince?" She took down her hair and let the long length of it flow in the small daytime breeze that was blowing by our dorm. I blushed as I watched her do that, she giggled too before, looking back at me with a.. seductive gaze in her eyes. "Sexy...?"

She giggled again after continuing her question and I just stood there, staring at her and taking in what was right in front of me. She was soooo sexy and now my brain for sure had been turned to mush. I didn't know what to say or how to approach her or anything.. I was kind of frozen, with a stupid blush on my face.

In reality, my cheeks were pink from blushing in my dream, and the same breeze that was felt outside in the warm night air, was felt in my dream in the daytime. Still, I remained asleep, in this totally dark room. Chu chu remained asleep as well, the same spot; On the table with the knitted blanket Anthy had made for him. And of course, with cookie crumbs all over his mouth. Still, I continued to dream...

I could not say a word more, she'd trapped me in her vice. My core was on fire, burning with want, with desire for her. Never have I ever seen a lady so... appealing before. And now I see why she wanted me to wear this outfit. (I remind her of Dios... she loved Dios... she loves me...). That was the thought process in the back of mind, barely heard over the thoughts of: (I want, I want, I want.). Could I really help myself? Wired like a boy anywhere you saw fit in or on my body. Still I continued to stare at her with genuine interest. She approached me this time, walking closer to me and swaying her hips seductively. She placed her hands on my shoulders and squeezed them lightly before tracing her fingers up my clothing around that area and to my neck, to the back of it, tracing over it lightly with her fingers. She sort of half-moaned as she leaned her head back and then readjusted it to look at me.

"Well, my prince, are you ready...?"

She giggled more. After that, she'd pressed her body to mine momentarily, so that my hands fit perfectly where she wanted them on her hips. She sighed contently at the touch.

"Mmmmm, you're so good at this Miss Utena. You're like the one I've always dreamed would take it from me... mm. Please. Don't leave me. Don't ever leave me."

She stepped back from me and took off her undone tie of her uniform, the little red thing that tied it together nicely. Her top slid down her arms before she unbuttoned the middle of it and revealed her almost bare chest to me. Her bra was now in my sight. And her skirt was still on, but almost begging me to take it off of her. She was really arousing me and I was finding it hard to resist.

"Mm come on Miss Utena, why won't you show me what those nimble fingers of yours can really do? Or.. that oh so great tongue. Or perhaps those powerful legs that lead into your.. mmm... sexy hips."

I blushed a redder color, finding it hard to stay coherent right now. She slowly began to take down her skirt down her slim, smooth legs that I stared at as she stroked on the way down. She now revealed her underwear to me and then she walked closer, kissing me passionately on the lips, before separating and whispering...

"I want you, Utena."

A montage of time had passed and it seemed all I could see now was darkness encasing the scene of the dream to almost no visibility. What I did see was my pink hair, Anthy's purple and my white skin sort of giving off a glow in the small amounts of light creeping in through the window. In the dream I must have shut the curtains and turned off the lights to give us privacy. And then I heard it.. noises. Moans like, mostly coming from Anthy...

"Mmm, mmm, yess, Utena. D-don't stop."

In reality, quickly, I woke up in a cold sweat again, panting and with a blush on my face. I checked my lips to see if they'd been kissed. I took off the blanket I had atop me and looked down to find no trace of any missing clothing. But I did find myself to be aroused.. that dream felt so real... but WHAT was wrong with me? Did I really just have a lesbi dream about Anthy? We were... o///o But... I shook my head and calmed down from my panting, breathing in and out, in and out. I whispered to myself out loud.

"That was strange... I mean... what possessed me to have that dream? ...."

Eventually, I yawned and went back to sleep sensing it was only just a dream, but I rolled over to my side and thought about it for a moment. That was some dream. But, really, was it a dream or a nightmare?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 03, 2012 2:45 am

OOC: Actually, Anthy... I'd love to see what you come up with in maybe a response to this post leading into another dream. For example, you could reply like if we were RPing in a topic and then do the dotted line thing, and go into another dream Anthy could be having or a "nightmare" in this case. And I'm interested also to see what kind of lesbi fantasies Anthy has about Utena...^^'' You don't have to though.

Recently, I'd been having these nightmares concerning things. Probably the pressures that put my subconscious under stress were the causes of them, but who was I to judge? No psychologist, definitely not, so I couldn't say. But, I'd been having many of these nightmares quite often and some of them repeated, they were recurring as if my mind was trying to tell me something. And the number 1 motif I recognized flowing through most of them, if not, all of them; Anthy.

This was it, I decided! I needed to tell her, I needed to tell Anthy about the dreams I'd been having and what they concerned, and how I was concerned as well. One day, amongst the warm spring air, we sat in our room. It was Saturday, so no school. The warm breeze blew the curtains slightly and let in some fresh air to the dorm. Anthy was sitting, peacefully, at the table, reading through a magazine and I was laying up in my bed, relaxing, thinking about things. (Mostly how to word this). It was when I took a breath and then began that she gave me her utmost attention.

"Hey Anthy?"

"Yes Miss Utena?"

"You ever have dreams about something or .... someone?"

"Yes, many before."

"You have? ...Well, you see. I have something I'd like to talk to you about and it's kind of important."

"What is it Miss Utena?"

"Well, lately, I've been having these... dreams. No, they're more like nightmares about different things. Every time I wake up in a cold sweat at night and am startled that it could have been real. And they're not all different, some of them, I clearly remember because they've happened more than once. Like there was one that I was fighting Akio in this big duel to save your life. And then there was this one..."

I blushed and looked down, remembering what it was like. Remembering what it felt like, looked like, everything. My sense memory right now was not the best thing in the world. She looked at me, puzzled.

"What was it?"

"Don't think this is strange when I tell it to you, even though it... kind of is. Well, you see Anthy... I don't know why this happened or how, but I sort of, kinda had a lesbi dream about you. We were, um, being very intimate with each other."

For once, Anthy actually looked away and blushed. She didn't say a word, all she did was that. I was surprised she was actually reacting to things. Was I rubbing off on her or was she just changing?

"Well, Miss Utena, that certainly is... an odd dream. If I can say so. You said so."

"You're right, it is odd. You're perfectly fine to say so. I said it so why shouldn't you? But Anthy... I want you to make me a deal. If we have any more dreams about anything and they are like scary... like REALLY really scary to the point where you don't know if that was a dream or not, I want you to come tell me. Even if it's not scary, but like it's borderline reality, come tell me. And I'll tell you if that happens to me anymore, okay?"

Anthy nodded, like usual. She was back to her robotic ways and I wasn't the least bit surprised... nor amused. I wish she'd be freed of this annoying curse already! Anthy was a person... but it took her humanity away! It wasn't fair! I watched as she went back to looking through her magazine and then I thought; I wonder what dreams I will dream tonight...'.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 06, 2012 2:11 am

ooc:It might not be good but I'll give it a shot

bic:It was just a while ago after me and utena's little talk of agreeing to tell each other's dreams or nightmares if they come again. I know utena must have been dreaming a few when I'm always going to see my brother but was it true of her having a dream with me and her together? My cheeks went pink a bit but I said nothing. I was alone in the room since Utena was out doing something really quick and because of my late night of helping my brother akio, I was tired. Chu chu was with Utena so I was alone in the room. My mind was still pondering of what she told me but maybe it was me being sleepy.

Yawning quietly, I lay my head on the table gently but closed my eyes to take a little quick nap before the two come back. What I didn't know was I was not going to have a nightmare but a suprising dream.

```````````````````````````````````````````
My eyes open up in my dream to look around and I see I was sitting beside utena that was just reading something. It seems to be a book about how to give better massages to your friend or other. My eyes did look suprise though I wouldn't complain. After a bit I didn't know that she moved behind me to place her arms around me to hug.

"Miss Utena? is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong though, I would like to just hug you. Is that bad?" she smiled still holding me from behind but her hands were resting over my stomach gently while I said nothing.

"I see. Well, is their a reason why you are holding me so gently?

"Easy, I want to give you a small little, present for being so nice though, I do wish for you to enjoy this but from what you think, not from being blinded by this whole rose bride thing."

I said nothing to wonder what she means but I figured it out when her hands were gently touching my stomach but going up so they were near my chest but both over the heart that went up to cover my eyes. Utena just looked at me happy but lowers to my ear to whisper something, "Shall i start giving your massage, Anthy?" My body felt so weak again but I tried not to be so easy even if it might last long so I just only nod to her. Utena smiled happy before perparing me from the massage.
````````````````````````````````````````

Outside in the real world, my cheeks were indeed red or pink from my little dream and if Utena and chu chu came back and saw me, they would think i was sick but that wasn't it. Turning my head, I sighed a little in my sleep.

`````````````````````````````````````````

The dream changed a bit from darkness and light when I was now laying on my front while blushing from Utena's hands working on the massage she said she would give. it seems like she's been doing this for a while now cuz my body felt so relaxed, it was like I was paralized.

"You okay Anthy?"

"Yeah, I'm alright miss but thank you for the massage. It really feels so nice."

"I'm glad you are enjoying this but you know..who wouldn't? You got suck lovley soft skin, it makes it hard to resite doing something." I didn't get what she means before feeling both her hands slowly lowering down to my lower back that made me turn my head to look at her. Right in front of my eyes, I see Utena's blue eyes somehow were darkned with want again that got me looking really shy. [/i]

"still so beautiful, Anthy but I don't think I can keep this up any longer. Just looking at you, makes me want to...kiss you but show you how much love I can give."

"Miss Ute"

She pushes two fingers over my lips to stop me from speaking but just looked at me before she turns me around so I was looking up right at her laying on my back but she got over me before lowering down to kiss me. Our lips touched that made me sigh from the kiss. No matter what I tried to do, Utena just held me gently so I was just to enjoy this.

"Utena, why are y-"

Again she stops me gently with a kiss but I felt her hands slowly cressing my whole body to make me shiver and quiver under her that got her smiling before lowering down near my ear.

"I know but don't talk. Just enjoy it okay Anthy? I will be sure you enjoy ever second of this.."

Before long, I just looked up to her before we were kissing once more against each other. Everything from my dream kept changing images and visions of what was going on but I only heard noises and quiety shifting that my dream was somehow blocking my image from my point of view. Before long, i heard my own voice relasing these noises louder and louder till....

````````````````````````````
I shot up quickly while looking around. I just had a dream but one I never thought of having like that before. My cheeks were still heated up from the touching and kissing. I held my arms gently but shivers as if her touch was still there from what I dreamed. I didn't know how or why but I don't know if I should tell Utena about this one but I will anyway to see how she might respond.

Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 06, 2012 2:34 am

Wow. o.o So you had a lesbi dream about me too. ^^ D'aww.
You should write in reply to this a conversation about you telling me about the dream. I'd be interested to see how you make Utena react. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 06, 2012 2:39 am

ooc:*giggled*okay
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm

The next day atfter we came back from classes, me and utena were in our dorm room just recovering from the day. Chu chu was once again eating another cookie with some crumbs on his face. Right now, I didn't know how to tell Utena about my dream today but I haven't been able to sleep for a while cuz of it. Just thinking about it made me quiver, nervous, shy, or really anything.

"Anthy? Are you okay? You have been quiet ever since this morning."

"I'm alright Miss Utena, no harm done. I was just um.....thinking about something." I didn't even look at her since I knew I had a blush on my face.

"Hmmm? What are you think about? Did something happ-"

"No! I mean, it's nothing Miss Utena. I'm just a small thought I had in my mind."

I looked up a bit to see that Utena gave me a confused look on her face but I just looked away again, not able to look in her eyes. Utena thought something was wrong since I didn't speak or reacted like that.

"Anthy, is their something you need to tell me? You know you can tell me anything since we are their for each other. IF something is wrong, just tell me." I looked down still from hearing her voice but I slowly looked up at Utena, my eyes meeting up with Blue eyes. It seems they were looking full of worry about me. That made me really happy from what she told me.

"*quiet but sighed* you want to know?"

"Yes. Just tell me Anthy. What is the problem?"

I still said nothing but gently just sighed before looking down. My eyes just said nothing before I knew it wouldn't matter now. Looking at my hands, I ddecided to speak. "Alright, I'll tell you. Remember when you said that we both would tell each other things of any dream or nightmare? Well..*blushing* I had a weird dream."

"Alright, what was the dream about?" I felt her hand on my shoulder but I even held back from quivering to her touch.

"I...it was a dream with us in it. You were there reading this book but...it was about giving a massage to me. It was better than from what I felt and um..."

"Anthy? What is it?" I still felt her hand before she used both of her hands to make me look only up at her but she saw my blushing shy face. She and I had a quiet staredown while she just remained quiet but I then looked away.

"Anthy...please?" She asked me in a gentle quiet voice while her hands were still on my shoulders. Her touch made me sigh out that she looked suprised that I spoke of what was going on.

"It seems the dream that I had was like yours and..*blushing worse* It juts made me.......well, you know. It means we both were having a special m-moment together." I looked at her to see that her blue eyes widen a bit, her cheeks gently blushed a shade of pink but looked suprised.

"Wait, you mean y-"

I slowly looked up at her and gently touched her shoulders while we were close together while i heard my heart beating. "It's just like you that had that dream but It makes me think of the same about you too, Utena. You make my heart and body weak just from a single touch.....it's almost saying that....*whispers* I want you more than you know."

Utena's expression changed into a shocked one before I hug her close to me hiding my face in her chest quietly. Utena didn't speak or even look at me while I hug her but I suddenly felt her arms around me holding me too.

"Anthy, I...you-"

"I'm speaking the truth Utena. I do wish to be yours but....*hugging more* I am a bit nervous or afraid that...."

"What? What is it?" She kept holding me but I was still nervous cuz I never told her about my nightmares I had for a while. I didn't want to tell so I let go and looked away.

"Any-"

"Please excuse me, I need to be alone for a bit Miss Utena." I didn't speak before getting up and turns to head out whlie looking down. Utena just stood there quiet with the same expression but it changed into a worried one while looking at Chu chu.

"Chu chu, I think I am feeling out of this picture but I'm going to find out what." Utena figured out I was keeping this to myself but she was going to find out before it's too late.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm

OOC: New idea! Trying something out!

"Achoo!"

I sneezed. It was half my allergies, half the fact that I was getting sick. More the sick part than anything else though. I sat in my bed with blankets on, in a cold sweat, even though it was quite nice outside. I had a bunch of tissues sprawled out everywhere around the area of my bed, and on the floor as well. I coughed and then sniffled, hopping to keep the germ to myself. Then, I sneezed again. I could barely breathe.

"Are you alright Miss Utena?"

"Yes, Anthy.. I'll be fine. I'm just a little... sick that's all."

I spoke with a congested quality to my voice. Yep, I was sick alright and it was all in my sinuses, which wasn't good. I sighed, I really did hate being sick. She giggled at the funny sound that was my voice at the moment, and then calmed, before sighing contently; then she asked kindly....

"Would you like me to put on some tea for you? Perhaps it could free up your passageways."

"Sure, that'd be nice."

I said softly, and then sneezed again.

"Bless you."

Anthy said in a quiet sort of sing-song quality to her voice. So cute. Anyhow, I sat there in my own infection before I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen behind Anthy. I went into the refrigerator and reached for the medicine in a small plastic bottle. The coloring of the liquid inside this bottle was a dark, crimson sort of red. I blinked at the sight of it. Then, shrugged. Oh well, it's gonna help me become better.

I carefully poured the little bit of medicine on a spoon and drank it, placing it on my tongue and then swallowing it. I made a face, immediately. It tasted horrible, but you know what they say; The worst tasting stuff, works the best. And so, I placed it back in the refrigerator for future use when perhaps Anthy was sick, or maybe whenever I was sick again. Placing the spoon in the sink to be washed later, I walked back, solemnly, to my bed, to lay down and attempt to relax. Minutes later,. Anthy found her way into the bedroom and gently handed me a hot cup of tea.

"There you go, Miss Utena. I hope you enjoy it and get better soon. I shall be here to help you, whatever you need."

I nodded and took the drink from her. Thank goodness! I couldn't have been happier to have been holding this smoldering drink in my hands. It was already relieving and clearing my senses some, the steam rising into my face. Everything seemed better for about two minutes.

I took a drink and then started to smile. Giggling uncontrollably, that is, after meeting gazes with Anthy. I couldn't stop laughing, and in the mix with laughter, I felt sneezes come out as well.

"Uh Miss Utena, are you-..."

I continued to laugh as if something had really tickled me pink. Anthy seemed so confused.

"Miss Utena... are you... giggling? What for? If I may ask, what's so funny?"

Anthy questioned curiously as I only continued to laugh, tears welling in my eyes from how funny this thing was. She couldn't understand why I was laughing, and I couldn't really either, all I knew was that I felt this amazing feeling lifting me above and beyond. It didn't even feel like I was sick anymore, I was just having so much fun.

"Miss Utena... is this sickness getting worse or..."

"Heheheheheh, you're funny Anthy. YoU'rE a FuNny one... haha."

I started to slur my words and my eyes looked all over the room with wonder. What was wrong with me? I don't know but it felt good!

"You...... you have purple hair...."

I started to point.

"Yes, I do. ... Miss Utena..." She seemed genuinely concerned. Then something clicked within Anthy's brain. She remembered hearing something about a thing called a "high" when she belonged to Saionji. Saionji, being the uptight person he was, would never share with the school grounds and the many that occupy it, the fact that he smoked to get a high and a good feeling. But, in secret, he did do such things, and he would experience great feelings. In fact, that was when Anthy was happiest under his reign since his personality flipped and he treated Anthy with kindness instead of anger and abuse. But once the high was gone, he'd go back to hitting her. She cringed remembering these things, however, being within the same confines as me, and knowing she was mine brought her a sense of comfort. Of course then, she remembered!

"Miss Utena... are you... high?"

"I dunno... I dun think I am... hehehehe, okay... okay... you caught me, maybe ... maybe .. jusalittlebit... hahahahahhehehe."

"You..o.o"

Anthy had never been so surprised in her life. She didn't know how to handle this. And so, she'd be here for me, but otherwise, she was completely clueless. Her prince was high, loopy off the cold medicine taken. She sighed, this was going to be a longgggggggg day. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

ooc:This is funny. :3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 13, 2012 3:03 am

OOC: Glad you find it funny. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

ooc:Yep yep. :3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 13, 2012 10:26 pm

OOC: You write one, I wanna read one of yours again. Could be about anything.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

ooc:Sure. Now let me see...*thinks*

bic:

~chu chu's first sugar rush~

It's been another hard few weeks for everyone a school, even with Miss Utena's weird sickness going on. I was happy for one thing that she was able to keep calm and happy but at some point. I was keeping in the dorm room once more after relaxing from today's hard work. Even though Wakaba came to visit a while ago, even with the same tackle hug thing she does with my prince. It was still funny but cute all the same. Utena was sleeping in her bed resting while I was looking outside, seeing Chu chu eating a treat I made for the 3 of us today.

"Well, this day sure is alright. Nothing going on and everyone is off for the weekend. What a quiet day. But, I wonder if anything might happen at some point." I just kept quiet to thinking till I felt chu chu poking my finger to make me look down at him. He was looking at me confused while his face was covered in crumbs again.

"*sighs* I told you to take it easy with the treats but you just can't help it." I giggled ab it rubbing the top of his head but he just pouths with a blush, looking away. He was just being cute as usual but that is why I loved him very much as my friend. He then stood up trying to be brave before he jumps from the table and onto Utena's bed. I looked confused to why he was going to do till he started jumping up and down on her.

"chu chu, you're going to wake her."

I see he didn't care as if he was trying to bring in some funny times for me and Utena, I guess. My green eyes kept watching him jumping up and down on Utena while she remained sleeping from this. It was a little funny to see him do that though, i wonder would it wake her up? Well, I was right on that part. As soon as chu chu did the jumping thing on Utena for a few minutes, Utena woke up and sat up quickly that made him fall right off of her chest and into the blankets.

"Who? what? where? why? *sleepy but blinks twice* Uh, what was that?" I held back my giggle but looked to her.

"it was nothing Miss Utena. Just chu chu trying to keep me happy on our day off."

"Oh. That might explain why he's a bit hyper for how he is with sweets." she rubs her pink hair a bit with her hand with eyes closed but I saw chu chu jump up with me and sat by my arm, reaching to grab another treat to eat.

"By the way, Anthy. Does Chu chu ever have a sugar rush from all the sweets he eats?"

"Sugar rush? I don't think he's never had that before. He dosen't eat that many sweet from me to see him do that." I being to think but both of us didn't know chu chu was now eating all the treats from the plate and all gone. He was now up and trying to find something else sweet to munch on.

"Well, I would wonder how he would react if he did have one but I guess not." I looked to Utena but smiled to that but now I was wondering if that did happen. for us we didn't know till we look to see chu chu now eating a few batch of cookies I made but they had extra sugar in them. At first I was happy he liked them even with the extra sugar till he stops and stands there.

Both me and utena looked at each other then at him. "Is he okay?"

"I believe so. chu chu? Are you okay?" I reached over about to rub his head till he jumps and did a pose while moving quick and saying chu chu really fast. Both me and utena looked suprised at this till he was just now jumping and bouncing all over the place.

"What is up with him? o.o"

"Hmmm, from what you said before. I think he's having a sugar rush and I believe he's got so much energy he's just hyper or will be for a while. o.o" I see Utena's suprised face but then we kept watching him bouncing around the room. He did land on Utena's lap and she tried to grab him but he dodges thinking she was trying to challange him or so. I did the same thing to help but now it was the 2 of us trying to catch chu chu. From all that energy, he was really difficult to catch till it lasted all day. Both of us shouting and bumping into each other just trying to grab him.

~Later that night~

When it was time for bed, both me and Utena were tired sitting on the ground tired. our bodies were covered in a small coat of sweat from moving around all day just to try to grab chu chu. As for him, he was sleeping on my pillow, all calm and normal again. The energy he got was good but it really tired him out.

"Hey, Anthy? Can I ask a favor?"

"Yes, Miss Utena?"

"Lets try to be sure he dosen't eat that much sugar ever again. Deal?"

I said nothing too tired but I just nod before looking to her.

"Deal."

I held her hand and she did the same, shaking but it was only for a short while before we both fell back gently and passed out from all the moving and chasing we did, it made us go right to sleep. Who knew chu chu was so active? guess we do now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 16, 2012 2:33 am

~Reflection~

It was October, October 30th to be more exact and the time was around 11:31 pm, in the evening. The windows were closed as it was raining outside and the trees' branches were blowing crazily in the winds that passed by. The wind made howling sounds outside as I finished making some hot chocolate for both Anthy and I. On cold nights like this it was nice to have a warm beverage to share with someone you cared for.

All this week we'd been given off for the upcoming holiday of Halloween, everyone seemed to be way excited for it. But apart from that midterm exams were coming up and for the honors kids, they needed all the time they could find to study for their exams, which were to be super hard. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and relaxed, feeling the warm liquid warm up my insides for me.

"Man, this weather. Some weather outside, Anthy. I mean I don't think October's ever been this bad before. Right?"

"I must agree with you Utena, the winds have never been so violent. And as for rain, it's really coming down hard out there."

"That's for sure. Hey, if we're lucky any, maybe they'll cancel school for another week. I'm not looking forward to taking that history final. I mean, history, about old dead guys who can't talk. Why do we learn about it?"

I took another sip of the warm liquid in the cup in my hands. It felt so good to be able to sit and just have a conversation for once. No duels, no friends, no interruptions, just Anthy and I. Anthy giggled at my comment, finding it amusing. She, too, took another sip of her hot chocolate, looking at Chu chu who had too many cookies to eat before and had now passed out on the table, near the edge. Gently, Anthy took her finger and moved him in closer so that he wouldn't fall and hurt himself. I watched with a careful eye.

"Hey that's right. We have to make sure that our costumes are all good for tomorrow. It's a good thing that we were able to get that new big mirror for such a low price. It's good for looking at your outfits fully and deciding what matches and what doesn't."

I headed for the closet and pulled out my costume, going to put it in on in the bathroom. Soon after, Anthy got up and followed suit to what I did. She and I were making sure our costumes fit right and they looked good for tomorrow, they matched well. A significant amount of time now had passed and it was around 11:51 pm at night. Both of us were still wide awake, not having one inkling of fatigue lingering in our bodies. I smiled as I looked at her outfit. She was dressing as a princess/pirate. Quite the interesting outfit I thought and she made it work on her. I, however, was going as a prince. But, not just an ordinary prince: A witchy prince! And Anthy, too, thought I pulled off the costume quite nicely. We were still admiring ourselves in the mirror, more like admiring each other and that's when the clock struck, 12 am....

"Oh gosh, Anthy, it's midnight. Maybe we should start heading to bed soon. Today is a big day and we're going to need a lot of rest."

"Yes, Miss Utena, you're right. We really should. But here's something strange; I don't feel tired really at all. Yourself?"

"Not really, I'm awake."

We both found that somewhat strange. Not tired, even though we'd been up earlier in the day to now, we should be, but we weren't. Odd. Suddenly, lighting and thunder struck and the storm outside was becoming more and more dangerous. The lights flickered, off for a second before coming back on and staying stable. We both looked around, becoming a little freaked by the sudden noise and reactions of things. It was only when we were deciding to actually get some sleep or try to that there came a knock at the door. Who could be visiting us in a dorm this late?

Both of us seemed confused and slowly I made my way over to answer the door. Who seemed to be standing there was Anthy in her costume, done up with makeup and her hair styled the right way and everything. I blinked in confusion. But, how could that be if Anthy was standing right here with me just a few moments ago? Did Anthy have a twin she never told me about?

"Why hello there Utena~. Lovely evening isn't it, I mean despite all this shit weather. ...Mmm mm, you're still looking as dashing as ever, handsome. And oh hello, who is this? Someone wearing my exact same outfit. Hahah! Hey, maybe we should call Fashion Vogue and find out who wore it best!"

"Uh thanks, I guess. Look, I don't know why you've come here, where you came from or even who you are, but we were just getting ready for bed and, I'm sorry to be rude, but, we need some sleep."

What was the deal here? She walked and talked just like Anthy, the voice was the same. Everything, every feature was the same, except the personality. That was the one thing that was a little too outgoing for Anthy's particular essence. I found this a very strange ordeal, but, nonetheless, it continued....

"Well, then, sleeping is boring. Don't you wanna live it up? There are tons of parties going on right now. I can already hear the music. Why not go out dancing or something? Celebrate before the big day that you guys were about to have, am I right?"

"Uh miss, might I ask, your name and why you're here. Is there something you wanted to speak to us about?"

The other Anthy giggled as I guess she found that amusing. She walked over to the other Anthy and stood right in the middle of her and myself. "My name? It's Anthy... Anthy Himemiya. At your service. As for why I've come here, that is of no concern to you. The thing is is that I'm here. So let's go have some fun."

She seemed harmless, but how was I to know to trust her? Suddenly, there was another knock at the door. Another one? I blinked and went to go answer it, and in walked someone who appeared to be the same as me, dressed the same, we looked alike, almost if it were a clone of me. And I was sure I wasn't a twin... What the heck could be going on here?

"Hehehehe, how's everyone tonight? Y'all are good?"

A giggle escaped the mouth of the guest who looked identical to me in every way. Now I was thoroughly confused. Who were they and how did they get here and why did they look exactly like us?

"Oh yay! Utena you made it!"

"Wait a sec! Your name's Utena? Utena... Tenjou?"

"Last I checked, yes, that was my name!"

Things were getting stranger and stranger by the minute. Doubles of us with the same names and the same costumes and everything, and they showed up at our dorm doom, now inside our dorm, talking to us. I hoped to the heavens above that this was some sort of Halloween prank and not reality...

"No.. but you can't be Utena Tenjou, that's my name."

"Well that's funny. We have the same name, what a coincidence."

My double laughed with glee. She then pointed her finger to a corner of the room where a stereo system appeared and began to play some music. The other Anthy placed her sword and gun down on the bed and started to dance with the other me. Thoroughly puzzled and completely in shock by this again, I looked at the stereo and then back at the two dancing. This, I needed to question.

"Wait! I've seen this sort of thing happen before on tv shows and movies and whatnot. The double is only supposed to be a double of the original, meaning they have all the traits and the attributes and the skills that the other one has. But.. you just made that stereo system appear like magic... I can't do that. It's as if you're some sort of... I dunno..some sort of.."

I looked at her outfit, the same as my costume and remembered then what I wanted to be for Halloween. Suddenly, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Like you're some sort of witch..."

"Bingo, aren't you a smart cookie? I'm a witch, and Anthy here, she's a class A sword fighting pirate."

I blinked, these copies... they were the things that we were dressing up as for Halloween. This was all so creepy. My thoughts were racing and Anthy seemed to be in the same state of puzzlement as I was at the moment. There was a fog that had set in over our logical mechanisms in our brains and it wasn't lifting. We both looked at our copies.

"What do you think caused this Anthy? I mean apart from their personalities and the things they are, they're us basically. So... maybe we should try and make sense of this."

"I don't know, Miss Utena. I don't think it's possible we can make logical sense of what's happening. But if we look at things from another angle, perhaps we can figure this out. I am curious myself as to how this turned out the way it did."

And that was how the night went on, the copies dancing to the music they were playing on the radio. And the real Anthy and I standing there, trying to work out this mess. What would happen? ...

To be continued....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 16, 2012 6:41 am

ooc:Ohhh, my. What a mysterious tale to this. I must read more. *excited*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

OOC: Glad you think so. I have to write more. I'm going somewhere with this though. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 am

Well we decided that the best thing to do would be to ask them questions. Perhaps if they were straightforward with us, we may be able to get some details and figure this whole ordeal out. But, that would require one of us having the bravery to ask their life stories, which of course, due to Anthy's personality, had to have been me. I sighed and walked up to them, rubbing the back of my head. As I did, they stopped their dancing and the other me snapped her fingers again to shut off the music. Almost as if she knew I was going to ask her something, she spoke...

"Whatcha got on your mind there?"

"Well, we're trying to figure out where you guys came from and why you're here. How you got here and of course, the biggest question; Why you look exactly like us?"

"Well, gee, Utena, we would answer that ourselves, if we knew, but we don't. We have no knowledge of any of that. We just know that we're here and you're here and that's all there is to it. We know our story, you know yours. Now could you please give me a little privacy here? I'm dancing with my prince."

"Privacy, I'm afraid isn't an option if you're going to be dancing in the middle of the floor as you are, to our bedroom. This may be a spacious dorm building, but this room is rather small. You saw it on your way in didn't you? Might you wish to dance in the much more elegant lobby?"

"You know, she kinda does have a point with what she's saying. But, since you gave that answer to me so rudely, we're not moving. Oh and you can't have this."

Magically, she'd thrown a slap at Anthy's face. It hit her and even though it could not be seen, it could be felt. Thankfully, it was't as hard as Saionji used to hit her, but, more of a small slap to the cheek to say shut up, we're doing something. I blinked and looked at Anthy's cheek, which she was holding, then back at the two dancing. Suddenly, striking a nerve in, that got me mad. Thinking on my toes, I pulled the plug from the wall and the power to the stereo went out, the music died completely. They met my gaze, which they found gleams of anger in.

"I want answers, and I want them now. Your names, Anthy Himemiya and Utena Tenjou. You are dressed as what we are dressed as. A princely witch and a piratey princess. Except that is what you actually are. That much we know. Now, I know you don't know any of the answers I'd ask about before, but, I wanna know. Did someone send you here as a prank or what?"

"Like we said, we'd tell ya if we knew. We wished we did, but we don't. We don't even know why we're here. And trust me this comes as a shock to us as well. How did you think I felt walking into a room and seeing that there's someone who looks exactly like me and has the same outfit as me on? Makes me feel weird, as we make you feel weird."

"What she said. She explains things better. Mannnnnnn I am a bored with just standing around here. Isn't there anything fun to do around here? I mean, don't you guys ever want to go out and have some fun and escape this crusty old dorm? Come on Utena, surely, you've experimented with those magical powers of yours. They're really fun, I have to say!"

"I hate to tell you this, but as much as I wish they were actually real, I don't have magical powers. That's just you. You're the witch, I'm a normal student that just attends this academy. There is nothing magical about me."

"Oh well that's a shame. I guess you should give up on your dreams right now then. You'll never make them come true."

The double stated so matter-of-factly. At first, it took me by surprised. Then, things took a turn for the worst.

"....What?"

"I thought you were a witch like me. Someone with magical powers. But now that I see you're not, well that just defeats the whole purpose of your dreams. I thought you were going to change yourself into a guy one day so that you could actually be a prince, and well, now that you can't, it will never happen."

Anthy looked shocked at what the other me was saying. I looked at her wide eyed, taking it in and just trying to get a grip on what she was actually trying to imply. The other Anthy just giggle and forwardly, walked over to the other me, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her fully on the lips. What was happening?

"She's so right. I know that you want to be a prince and all, but it's just not really possible. I mean, after all, you could be a 'prince' all you want to any girl you think you can get, but... in truth you can never be a real prince. You have to know that Utena, it's reality. It's really too bad you're not really a witch. That would help out big time."

Neither one of them seemed to care that they were basically "tearing" apart my spirit right in front of Anthy. This I could not stand for. I was clearly getting angrier as they progressed with what they were saying. Granted that sometimes I wasn't easy to make mad, but once you set me off, I was like a blazing fire that would not put out. And eventually, if they kept pushing me, I'd get to that point....

"You really think that guys?"

"Oh yeah, no doubt. I mean I'd give you my powers, but then again you are mortal. You would have no control over them whatsoever. And then things will get broken and I'm gonna have to pay for them. And I don't feel like paying for them tonight. This really sucks that you don't have anything special about you dude. Seriously though, I think it's just smarter to quit while you're ahead."

That sent me over the edge. How dare she say something to me like that and wear my face as if it were her's! She made me feel uncomfortable in my own skin and that was not okay! I started on the attack, glaring at her now.

"You wanna do something fun, hm? Well, then how about this? You can duel me. Duel me in the arena. If you win, you can say whatever the hell you want to me about me and my dreams and the works. You can even stay in my dorm for as much as I care. But if I win, it's answer time and business time. No more of this funny stuff. I've had it with you and this other Anthy! We're the originals and we're going to prove to you that original is always better."

After taking a look at the other Anthy, the other me focused her gaze on me and smirked as she walked forward so we were face to face. She seemed to say quite disgustedly with me....

"You have a deal."

She shook my hand and then spat on the carpeting right by my feet. Tensions were growing between us, but who would win this upcoming battle?

To be continued...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 17, 2012 7:31 pm

ooc:Take your time! This is soooooo good!! XD
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 17, 2012 8:32 pm

OOC: Thank you. :] I'm glad you enjoy it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

"You know, original is not always better."

"May I ask what that is supposed to mean, miss?"

"What do you think it means? It means that even though you were the first ever versions of us created, the originals, as you say you are. It doesn't really mean anything. There could be a better version out there somewhere, and I'm saying those versions are us. I mean, look at you Anthy... is there even a comparison to me? You are the rose bride of the current dueling champion, someone whom cannot defend or talk back to someone who is threatening her on her own, unless her master tells her it's okay. You are an empty shell with a mundane soul that cannot function without attachment to others. And as for me, I'm a swashbuckling pirate princess that you wish you could be. That you dressed up as. What's the only reason people dress up like anything anymore besides Halloween, to idolize what they wish they could be."

The other Anthy seemed to say so matter of fact. She was checking her nails as if this analyzation was just a known fact by everyone, instead of her opinion. And even though she was saying it nonchalantly, she still had that twinge of attitude in her voice that made it sound like she was snipping at Anthy, almost trying to instigate a fight with her. But for what though...?

"So what is it you're saying exactly? Are you perhaps proclaiming, miss, that I am obsolete compared to your elevated greatness? You think your skills surpass my own, is that it?"

"Well duh, bridey, what else would I mean?

The other Utena and myself had taken the time to watch the two continue to grow disgusted with each other. I could see it on Anthy's face, she did not like what this one was saying at all, in fact she downright hated it, hated her. And come to think of it, I'd never seen Anthy express anything, much less, get so angry before. Even though the anger was quite repressed and not as strong as per say mine, it was still anger. Anthy was finally beginning to change!

"Under what justification do you present to me that your skills are on a higher level than my own? It is quite the strenuous task to be the rose bride, if you did not know that fact already."

"Yeah yeah, right, strenuous. What do you do? You change into a crimson colored decorated dress, which is kinda cute by the way, but the color is all wrong. You carry two different colored roses to the contestants. You draw a sword from your cleavage and then they fight and you stand there and look useless. Yeahhhh that's a whole lot of work and something I totally couldn't handle. Anthy, you're pathetic."

The tensions between all of us were beginning to grow. Maybe things would be different this time around. Anthy had begun to get angrier and now she was barely able to contain herself. This was a surprise to me.

"I see the only way we shall be able to settle this is by battle. And I sense, even more, that's what you desire to happen. So I shall challenge you the same as Miss Utena. I shall challenge you to duel me in the arena right alongside your prince and we shall see who is the victor. I shall make the same bet my master has made with her copy; Business time if we win. If you win, you may point and laugh at us all you please. I am not afraid of you, not one bit. After all, it does stand to reason that the thing we should be most and still least afraid is... ourselves don't you think?"

Anthy, my Anthy, gave the other a creepy look, the kind of haunting gaze in her eyes she always gave me when she was speaking ominously. She was truly impressing me with what she was doing at the moment. I may have had the strength to say all these things, but, she had the brains to come up with them. Truly, we were a match made in heaven.

"Alright, so it's agreed. We're going to head over to the dueling arena right now to fight you guys in combat. The deal has been made and set. And it will not be disregarded whatever the result of the battle."

"Yeah, yeah princey, I think we get the message."

I started for the door, shoving the other Utena out of my way as I reached for the doorknob. She seemed to stay where she was a moment and show her confusion as to what just happened. Not a moment later, she was following me to the arena. After that, my original Anthy walked out and the last one out was Anthy's copy. She shut the lights and closed the door as we were walking out on the night streets towards the dueling arena forest. I had nothing but determination in my eyes. In the eyes of my copy, there was hate and yet this devilish sort of fun gleam. In the original Anthy's there was determination as well and the copy Anthy's there was nothing, she didn't even seem nervous. In fact she seemed totally relaxed.

"We're almost there. You two, if you're intending to duel us, must enter from a different way than me and the original Anthy."

"Well that's stupid."

"Yeah, why's that?"

"Because the ones who are participating in the duel cannot enter from the same side. It is just common battle courtesy in a formal place like this one to do such a thing. And the other entrance is on the other side, when you walk around you should see it. Pull the handle and it should let you in."

The two of them sighed, the copy Anthy muttering something incoherent, something about that rule being bullshit, but we continued walking. We would reach the place momentarily. Fighting was the only resolve I could think of to shut the two of them up, I just needed to believe in myself and my abilities to beat them. As much power as she could muster in her body, magically, I had to be able to count that with my sword fighting skills. I was usually lucky in this arena anyway. I just needed to be careful and so did Anthy. It seemed as we walked through this incredibly tense night air, we all had anxieties on our minds....

'Alright, act cool Utena. You have this handled. You're usually lucky in this arena, you usually win the duels. You have a handle on this by now. You just have to let go and trust yourself. Give it your all and you should be fine. You should be fine. Fine, you just need to concentrate. After all, there's no way you can lose to yourself right?'

'She seems so... confident about herself. She had the audacity to challenge me to a duel and she thinks she's going to get off that easily. She must think that this is going to be a fair fight and that she can honestly beat me if she just 'believes' a little bit. I know all about believing, magic is my source, and trust me, it's gonna take a lot more than that to beat me. She never said I couldn't use my powers though.... eh, maybe I'll spare the poor human. After all, she is me right...?'

'I don't understand the point of this. I would have come along just to watch the thrill of Utena dueling herself, it's amusing to say the least. But this one, she's quite the interesting person, not that I'd ever say that out loud or anything... but she seems so meek and shy. Not able to stand up for herself and yet here she is challenging me to a fight. She has caught my attention, I have to give myself more credit than I do now, she has guts. She must get them from me. No matter, I shall end this battle quickly. This bout is in my favor, after all, I am the master swordsman....'

'This showdown shall determine what happens in the future. It determines whether we get answers or not and if they stay with us, we shall become nothing more than aggravated again. Which is not good. I have to place all of my heart and soul into this bout. I need to believe fully in Miss Utena and all she's capable of in order to win, in order to get the knowledge we desire. I shall get it, no matter what. I shall retrieve that knowledge from her by any means necessary. It's time a new chapter was starting to become written...'

And all four of us walked towards the arena steadily, the nighttime air moving itself through the locks of our hair. It was rather windy, a foreboding scene and an epic battle to come.

To be continued....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm

ooc:even this chapter is getting better and better. *eyes sparkling excited*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum