MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 Empty The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

NOTE:This is not a poem or anything like that, but it's something I did write. These are small little blurbs or narratives that come to me from little spurts of inspiration. I type what my fingers type. Please tell me what you think. If you like them, they'll be an ongoing series, whenever I feel like writing them, except, they may be for different characters I've invented, not just Utena. Alright, here we are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fate's Design

The night pulses through me as the moon shines its blood curdling light upon my face. Inside me, my blood is boiling in an icy fire. It was running through me, coldly, making me shiver in a fit of nerves that wouldn't ever seem to rest themselves. I knew that getting to sleep would be a challenge for me tonight unlike any other night.

My thoughts were racing, each running a sprint and each crossing the finish line at the same time. They continually took turns running the same distance races as fast they could, swirling themselves in a speedy vortex, making me unable to sort them correctly, much less have them cohere properly into human sentences. All were fragmented much like my emotions.

My heart was beating in a slow pulse, it sped up at times, but only to the rise of anxiety about tomorrow. Tomorrow was a big day. My blue eyes watched the stars twinkle above in the night sky, as the wind blew and howled outside. I sighed, feeling the warmth of the inside of the dorm, virtually, having no affect in calming me. It was then that I looked in and Anthy happened to be standing there with a tray of tea in her hands, Chu chu present on her shoulder. I turned to face her, my elbow still providing support for my chin that was resting on my hand. Anthy, she was... the thing that could calm me. And suddenly, the sight of her, seemed to relax my body's restlessness immediately.

"You seem a bit distracted tonight Miss Utena, would you like some tea? I just made it, I figure it would help you to relax. After all, you must, you have quite a big day tomorrow."

"I know, I know. Thank you Anthy, you're always thinking of me. Of course, tea sounds great."

"Alright, Miss Utena."

Anthy was smiling coyly. She always did that and somehow it always got me to smile too. We had something special, a special bond that just couldn't be broken. I could sense, anyone could that we were special friends, best friends, with a thread between the other that would last a lifetime. A fiber that could not be broken apart by any switch blade that attempted to cut its bind. It wouldn't break, not so long as we had each other. Not so long as we had smiles. Not so long as we had friendship. I began sipping my tea that was prepared for me by my best and she did the same. Our eyes never broke contact. It was only after we finished the tea that we began to get ready for bed. That night, she'd done something new...

"Well Anthy, I think we should get some sleep. After all you and me both have a big day tomorrow and we wouldn't want to miss that right?"

I smiled. But, she walked over to me and hugged me from behind, her slender arms wrapping around my waist as she laid her head on the center of my back. That... stopped me in my tracks.

"You're right, Utena. We should get some sleep."

"You... you called me Utena."

There was no response, Anthy just cuddled my body closer.

"Anthy...."

"Yes... is there something wrong?"

"No, you... you just called me... Utena, that was all."

"Yes. Tomorrow is the duel called Revolution. It is quite the important duel. Someone very wise and dear to me once told me to treasure each moment I have with someone because you never know when you might lose them. Is this not what that is? Tomorrow I could lose you, I could lose it all, there is no certainty with the dueling game, and Utena you're someone who is dear to me. You are my friend, as you've stated to me many times. I am simply treasuring you, in case my eyes never see the sights of you ever again. Utena is what you always wished to be called, is it not?"

"Yes..." I replied in barely a whisper or sound at all.

"Then, for tonight I shall call you that, Utena. I am yours after all. I should obey to your commands."

"No Anthy. You should consider my requests and I'm glad you have..."

We both smiled and parted from the position we were in, sleeping in the bunk beds that were set up in the room. Anthy slept on top and I slept on the bottom bunk bed. I tossed and turned, seeming unable of being comfortable in my own sheets. Anthy was relaxed but still awake as I could hear her ruffling through her sheets as well. It seemed insomnia had both of us in her vice.

"Hey Anthy?" Softly, I called out, almost as if the tone of my voice were meant for a lullaby.

"Yes, Utena?" Came her gentle reply. Her tone would be the harmony to the melody of my own voice.

"What happens if I... if I lose tomorrow?"

"I do not know." There was a small pause before she continued the explanation in the same sweet tone I found so addicting. "There has never been any certainty in these games. It is whoever succeeds at the game till the end that has the power of revolution and has to fight for the right to keep it and use it. I do not know that much about the matter myself, since I am only a piece in this puzzle, but, I have all the faith in you Utena, you've done so before. You're very adamant about proving yourself a Prince, so then, is that what you plan to use the power for? I thought a minute on how to word it, silence filling the room. The only sounds that could be heard were Chu chu's light snoring noises.

"No. I plan to use it to set you free, Anthy. I want to set you free of this horrible fate. You don't deserve it after all, what could have you done that was so harsh for you to be sealed away to this... this cruelty? You're such a kind person Anthy, and I swore from day 1 that you became 'mine', no, from the day you became my friend that I'd always protect you and that I'd find some way to break this curse that's been put upon you. My being a prince, well, I should have hoped that's already come true. Even if it hasn't, you're way more important than my silly dream..." The only word I swore I could have heard her mutter in a whisper was my name. It sounded like the tears of happiness were gathering in her eyes, too overwhelming for the moment, I suppose. But then again, I could never tell with Anthy, she was always mysterious with her emotions. Once more silence fell into the room and neither one of us were saying anything. It was only then that my voice broke the silence with a comment that we'd both dream on for the rest of the ebony encrusted night.

"Aaaaaaaaaanyway, goodnight Anthy. I need some sleep."

"Goodnight, Utena. Sweet dreams."

"Hey Anthy, don't worry, someday together we'll-"

"Someday...together?"

"Yeah... someday together we'll... shine. Just you wait and see."

And with that the world of sleep had entrapped me within its kingdom, its spell relaxing my eyelids to close and thus allowing my dreams to take over my darkened mind. Anthy stayed awake for a moment more, blinking, recollecting upon our memories like movies playing in the cinema of her mind, only for her eyes to see. She reflected upon her emotions and what she felt, she is feeling and thinking about tomorrow's duel some. She smiled softly once more, remarking in a whisper...

"Goodnight, my Prince." ...before falling into sleep herself and dreaming the peaceful dreams that would steal her mind away from the tensions of the real world and offer one with a sweet ethereality to it, once she'd stay in for an eternity if she could. And the stars twinkled at night, our fates decided tomorrow...

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

And so the battles would soon begin. The winds picked up in this already stormy midnight sky. My eyes watched my double's, as did Anthy's with intensity. We stood at odds. The doubles on the same side, across from the original Anthy and I.

"So how should we go about this?"

"Well, I was planning to make a sword for myself anyway, so I might as well. What's your favorite element Anthy?"

"Hmm, water."

My double nodded and snapped her fingers. In Anthy's hands appeared a sword made of pure water, it could be controlled by Anthy's will. She would wield it, however she pleased. If she felt more fluid, like she was doing a dance with the sword, it would be water, otherwise it would solidify to ice to slash at the opponent. But the water itself was pretty sharp. The other me then snapped a fire sword into her own hands. And the other Anthy brought out her pirate's sword.

"Alright can we finally get this show on the road?"

"Are we all settled and ready?"

With a unanimous nod from all of us, I smirked and spoke out then, having the sword of dios previously drawn from Anthy's chest.

"Alright! Let's do this guys!"

And then the battle commenced. Immediately my double and myself clashed swords, having dashed at each other. The Anthy's were fighting it out too, but more with each of them taking turns in trying to slice the others' rose, which had been placed in our shirts. They seemed so much more tame than our battle. Right now it seemed like a power struggle as we were trying to overpower the others' sword.

"What's the matter princey? Can't handle me?"

"Don't be silly. Of course I can."

I eventually forced her off of my blade and back, at which then I proceeded to slash at her rose and she proceeded to keep blocking as we moved. And then the Anthy's were caught in a clash, a power struggle.

"Not too strong for you am I? Oh dear, you look like you're about to give."

The original Anthy didn't say anything, she just tried to push her back, which she wasn't successful in doing. She gave out and was pushed back herself. Quickly as her double tried to slash at her, she quickly blocked. These battles were getting to be intense...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

ooc:Interesting.....wonder how this is going to go out?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:39 am

"You won't win this one so easily. You're not going to beat me, I'm the original."[/font">

"You keep talkin' pinky, you're just getting yourself into worse trouble with me."

"You have the same hair color I do, why would you call yourself pinky, pinky?"

We continued to clash swords excitedly. Meanwhile the battle between Anthy and her other self wasn't quite as tight as it was between myself and the double. The original Anthy seemed to be on the ground and just barely holding on to the match as well as her sword. She was trying to scamper away from the blade pointed at her in the hopes that she wouldn't lose her life in this fight. Her emerald green eyes were widened in fear and clear shock of the other Anthy's blade. The worst part is, she was at a loss at what to do. She couldn't escape or forfeit because that would just be going back on her confidence. And I couldn't rescue you her because I was in the fight of my life as well.

"What's the matter Anthy? Can't keep up with me? Come on, show me whatcha got. Give me everything. Don't worry I can take it."

"Alright, I will."

The double Anthy smirked deviously like she was up to something. The other Anthy, the original one, panted as she raised the sword again and stood up. She was putting in a tough effort and for that I had to give her credit. She was the original and she was going to prove it one way or another. But it was then that something interesting happened...

"Why don't we make things interesting?"

The other me giggled a bit and snapped her fingers. Instantly a rain storm began as the clouds overhead became really really dark and stormy. The lightning and thunder began to strike. It seemed it was creating a new sort of atmosphere. She smirked and continued to bring on the battle with her sword. I suppose this did make things tougher. Come on Anthy hang in there with me!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 pm

aww, what happened next? *excited*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm

"Ahhh come on! Seriously, you brought in rain. What for?"

"You'll see. It creates a dramatic effect for our fight. I mean wouldn't you rather be all soaking wet and having the water mix in with your blood during a fight? Trust me, it looks better and like a scene straight out of a movie. Well anyway, that and there is something else I have planned."

She smirked and then started to dash at me again as our swords had separated again. I cringed, I had to hand it to her, she was fast! In the knick of time, I managed to jump up and flip to avoid her sword, however, she smirked in wild amusement. She yelled...

"Ha! I knew you were going to jump!"

With that she raised her sword to the sky and then struck downward really hard, the lightning had come in on the field and as I was landing, the bolt just barely missed shocking me. I exhaled and my eyes spread in wonder. What was she out to do? Kill me? I readied myself for her next attack. Oh no! She was planning something... Anthy hang in there just a little longer okay?

"What's the matter? Can't handle all I'm dishing out to you? I thought all of that exquisite pain I dealt you would have sufficed enough. When will you ever learn, Anthy, that you can't beat me? I've mangled every kind of human. From the worst kind of scumbag to even the innocent civilian to get what I want. And no length is too great, I'll go any distance to reach my desires. Are you like that too? Because I can say this one thing; Nothing is going to stand in my way ever. And if you so much as block my path to my goal, well, you'll find yourself just another number on the body count."

With that she retracted her sword from ever being close to Anthy and she turned her back, pretending not to see what was going to happen. Just what was going on here? Anthy, whom was now soaking wet from the rain, blinked and sat there in utter confusion. The other Anthy spoke in a sort of brutal tone with undermining kindness...

"Get up."

Anthy didn't hesitate another moment before she got up and grabbed the sword, ready to battle again. The other Utena and I were at yet another stalemate. At this time, both of our eyes focused on the Anthys. I smiled knowing mine was still in the game and the other me smiled as well, happy that the other girl had a sense of morality to allow for a fair fight. Those were our girls.

"I am on my feet, if you are ready to once more do battle. I thank you for your fairness, but my willpower will not be defeated so easily, I assure you of that much."

"I think pinky is rubbing off on you there, Anthy. You're speaking just like her."

The other Anthy smirked and then took her sword off its resting position on her shoulder and turned around swiftly. She began her dashing at Anthy whom remained still. But why? Did she not know what to do? Much to my surprise, she took a breath and grabbed her sword tightly... As their swords clashed harshly with a metallic cling, she waited till it slid up it enough and met the bars that were there to disarm people of their weapons. She quickly flicked her wrist and the sword in the other Anthy's hand went flying into the air. In this time, she was still dashing and surprised, Anthy grabbed her copy's waist and threw her down. The other sword came down and she caught it in her hands as she stared her copy down with determined eyes. GO ANTHY. Where did she learn that?

"You disarmed me... but how..."

"There are some things you don't know that I do. Watching Miss Utena battle all of her rose seal opponents, you do learn a few things. Miss Juri was one of her more fierce opponents. I watched her techniques and replicated it just now in battle. Plus, I know your fighting style as I've been watching you while you fight. The saying goes, 'Know yourself, know your adversary and you need not fear the result of 100 battles', right?"

"Right."

She was obviously dumbfounded at how much the other her knew about fighting. I guess this was a lesson to her to never underestimate her opponent. She began to draw her dagger that she'd been keeping for times like this. As she did, she got back up and Anthy awaited her to stand on her feet. She was going to be just as fair.

"Giving up yet, Utena?"

"Not even close to. How about you?"

"Hah, that's a funny joke. Like I would ever lose to the likes of you!"

"I am you!"

"Right and it would just be stupid to let a more pathetic version of yourself defeat you, right?"

She smirked and laughed. I growled under my breath. What did she just call me? A more pathetic version of herself? Did that mean I meant nothing to her? I mean... I am her, despite all her magic tricks! Oh she'll pay!

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh please. Don't make me repeat myself Utena. You heard me, did I stutter or did I talk too fast?"

"Why you!"

I rushed in and she did the same thing that my Anthy did. She disarmed me and this time, she kicked my stomach. I fell to the ground and rolled in all the small puddles that were forming. I cringed as I tried to get up, that was a powerful kick she'd dealt me. She smirked and walked over to me, catching my sword in her hands. She looked at its shine in the rain and the small bits of light off the lights surrounding the perimeter of the arena.

"I like your sword here, princey. I might keep it for myself. If that's cool."

"No it's not...."

I forced myself up and stood up, holding my stomach.

"Oh how impressive. You can still fight. Well, if you think you can fight me without a sword, then bring it on."

"Fine."

And yet again I found myself rushing into battle with this copy of myself, but even though she seemed to share most of the traits I did, her heart was apparently more black. As I rushed at her, she disappeared and then suddenly flickered in behind me. Thunder and lightning struck both as she devilishly smirked and the cold steel of my blade pierced through my skin. And in the silence of the night, through even the rain's pitter patter, all that could be heard was my cries and slight cringes as she pushed it further into me. The fight between the Anthys had stopped as they both looked to see what was going on. My rose was still in tact, and on the floor of the arena, my blood spilled, turning on puddle a crimson color. I held my side and fell over as she pulled out the sword from my body. I was gasping for air and panting, wanting to live. Fighting just to hang on. That stab was a nasty one. Thunder struck once more and my eyes met with my doubles weakly, my vision blurry as I struggled to keep the blood from gushing out even more. Had she... seriously..stabbed me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Wow...rock on Anthy but I feel worried about Utena. What's going to happen next?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 pm

"I... I..."

I had fallen to the ground and keeled over in pain. She had stabbed me as I realized the crimson blood was flowing from my pierced body and on the wet floor and the small puddles beside me. My eyes were wide as I cringed in pain, obviously losing a lot of blood.

The other me had an evil smirk on her face.

"That's why you don't mess with me. Especially me when I'm doubly armed and twice as likely to do something like that. Oh well, hopefully now you've learned your lesson. I see you're still alive, could it be that you still wish to fight possibly? If you do, then come on PRINCE, stand up."

She cackled to herself. She was having the grandest time with injuring me. Even the look on the other Anthy's face was concerned, she thought her partner went a little too far. Sure, she hated Anthy just the same as she hated me, but she would never stab Anthy like that. She was completely in shock. The real Anthy seemed too paralyzed to move, but her eyes that were always empty now showed a deep sorrow as tears gathered and began to fall.

"Miss Utena..."

"Utena that was going too far. Utena, are you alright? I apologize for my partner she can lose it sometimes."

"Don't worry... Anthy... I'm ... fine."

I coughed as I tried to say that happily. Weakly but happily. I punched my fist, the one with the ring on it into the ground to hoist myself up a bit and forced my body to move. I was going to stand up and fight, I was going to defend myself and Anthy till the very end. If she wanted to do this battle the hard way, then she would get it the hard way. I slowly was beginning to make my way to standing, cringing from all the pain, and holding my side still. As I was almost to standing, I looked at my hand full of my own blood. The crimson color of it decorated my hand like Touga's red rose. Such a color, I would never forget. He did take Anthy from me after all. I was just thankful I won her back.

"So the little bitch can still fight. And shut up Anthy! I don't need you tellin' me what to do in my own fight. I was given these powers for a reason, I was able to take her sword from her. How is it that her unluckiness is my way to win? I mean, what are swords made for anyway? For stabbing the other."

She smirked and cackled again. I forced myself to stand and glared at her, determinedly. The thunder struck in the background. She... she was something else. Could this be a part of my heart that was dark and hidden away or was she a complete other being altogether?

"Wrong, the sword was invented to be able to protect those you love from harm. To protect yourself from harm. It wasn't created for people to go on killing sprees, but then again people misunderstand the true good intention of things. People are innately good natured and I will not have you ruining that for... us. You, are a person too. A person who has gone too far with the things she's done. And I promise, as long as I am still living I won't let my world crumble to pieces by your piercing and hatred filled sword. And my sword, go ahead. You want it? You can keep it. I'll keep fighting you with my bare fists if I have to. But I promise you, I won't die, I will continue to fight and I will win."

"Brilliant, and how are you going to battle a witch with two swords? Face it Utena, you're done. It's over. Just roll over and die."

"I'll do it somehow! I've beaten mostly everyone here and you think I'm going to stand here and just watch you kill me?! That isn't going to happen so you can just forget about doing any of that! I'll stop you by whatever means possible. I swear it and I..."

She looked at me curiously and then I took a break in my speech. It was at this time that, even though I wasn't aware of what was happening, I felt another force inside me take hold of me. It felt strong and righteous, and good. It must be Dios, I thought. I smirked and completed my speech, slowly getting into a sloppy fighting position.

"I swear I'll beat you and grant you what's coming to you."

She looked at me as if I were truly serious. She found this hilarious. Seriously? Was I trying to intimidate her when I was at this stage in the game? I had already lost a lot of blood, how could I even still be functioning?

"That's a funny joke. Where'd you come up with that one pinky? It's hilarious. Well, if you wish to die then by all means, be my guest. I'll just take your place in this world. And trust me, people will like me better than you."

She began to dash at me angrily and it seemed she was going to be able to stab me again and cut the rose from my chest. She would win this duel, that is until she was met with a harsh kick to the stomach. As she lost her balance, I stuck my foot out and she tripped, allowing me to grab her hand and disarm her of her sword. She angrily again, regained balance and charged at me with the sword of dios in her hands. I placed the sword pointed downward and had this empty sort of look in my eyes, like I wasn't myself. She stumbled past me, as she didn't want to get sliced by the sword, then I grabbed her wrist and palmed her in the stomach, letting the sword of dios fall back into my hands. She was completely disarmed now and she once more began to charge at me out of sheer anger. When was she going to realize she wasn't going to win this battle?

"Why you`"

She cried out as she went to punch me. That, I swiftly dodged, not saying a word. She tried punching me again and I dodged that as well. She continued trying to land a hit on me, which she couldn't. Her fighting had become quite aggressive and sloppy, to which, I banged my head with hers and watched her stumble back. As soon as she had opened her eyes and recovered from the hit, she had found me swiftly dashing at her with two swords. It was then that the petals from her rose were cut off of his chest, cleanly. They blew in the wind and were hit by the droplets of rain. I stuck her sword into the ground and turned my back on her, signifying that the battle was over. As soon as I done that, the Sword of Dios, vanished from my hands, a small spiritual pressure left me and flew away. The lifelike gleams returned to my eyes and they widened in pain. I had lost a lot of blood. I collapsed with a blur of vision.

"Dios..."

"I don't believe it. She actually pulled it off. She beat the other Utena. She beat a witch with two swords and great fighting skills. But how could a mere mortal do something like that?"

"It's simple. She's the prince."

The other Anthy looked at the real Anthy curiously. What did she mean by that exactly? She smirked in a friendly way this time.

"Shall we continue our battle then?"

"We shall."

The other Utena sat there, confused and wide eyed. She was in complete shock of what had happened, what I'd managed to pull off. She had sensed some extra force involved, then she looked at my unconscious body; Had I some sort of power of my own? Meanwhile the Anthys continued their fight in the midst of the stormy rain and thunder. The lightning striking few and far between. It was getting rather close, they'd have to be careful.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 am

ooc:Keep writing please? ;3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

"I will say this Anthy, that prince of yours is impressive. The way she was still able to get up and fight against mine even though she was clearly losing a lot of blood. She's got guts, I'll give her that. Even if my own prince did go a little too far. But I swear to you, I will win this match."

The copy Anthy seemed to really know how to battle. She'd successfully battled the original all the way to the edge of the arena. She wasn't going to force her off, but she knew she had her trapped with nowwhere to go. If she could disarm her of her weapon, she'd win. After all, she didn't want to fall off the edge or be struck by lighting, did she? She smirked, this was it.

"I'm sure Miss Utena would appreciate all you're saying about her. I shall relay her your message when she is next conscious. But, oh dear."

The original realized her current position and was not at all happy about it. She was rather anxious as to what was going to happen. She looked around the environment, thunder and lightning, as well as rain. That wasn't perfect weather for the place where she was still standing. The other Anthy smirked wider.

"Now I've got you!"

As she went to jab at her, Anthy, having no choice in the matter, dodged her strikes as evasively as possible without falling or tripping. She was successfully avoiding her movements. But in this one moment, as she was dodging her sword, a lightning bolt was coming down to that place. She had to make a choice, lose her rose, or lose her life. She closed her eyes tight and made the choice, avoiding the blade. But something else happened as she moved. Incidentally, she had placed the sword in her hands above her head and it absorbed the lightning. It acted as a lightning rod!

"What? How...?"

"I suppose I forgot as well. While avoiding your strike, it seems, I indirectly caused the blade to supercharge with electricity from the lightning bolt that would have hit me otherwise. It absorbed its shock and power and now the sword is charged. So along with its fire like qualities that your version of Utena had already given it, it now has electricity attached to its strikes. I wish you luck, Anthy."

The other Anthy's eyes shot out in disbelief. How in the world was this girl beating her? There was no way she was going to get by a sword with both the abilities of fire and electricity. Either way, she was going to get, jabbed, shocked or burned. Either way she was going to get hurt. But she still had to try, she had to keep going. She was going to win. She just had to. The original Anthy awaited her attack which came moments later.

"You're going to lose Anthy!"

The double rushed in fiercely in an attempt to cut the rose and win the duel. However, as she rushed in, she was met by Anthy tossing the sword at her. In an attempt to protect herself, she grabbed it, but by the metal part. The metal part of the sword cut into her hand only slightly and the fire then began to burn the skin on her hand, having it become a bit red and black, charred. And the electric current on the blade connected with her and shocked her, electrocuted. It was then, after dropping her own sword did Anthy pick it up, kiss the blade and cut the rose from her chest, before knocking away the sword with the electric current and saving her double's life.

"I do believe I've won."

The bells rang off in the distance with the slight winds of this dramatic night. The other Utena snapped her fingers and the storm she'd summoned subsided. Both of our copies had lost, now all that was left was to get us back to the dorm so we could discuss some things. The copy me, picked up the copy Anthy and carried her in her arms, meanwhile she carried me on her back. Anthy offered to help but she said she had this one. Sooner rather than later, we were back to the dorm and now it was time to talk. That is, once I woke up.

"Man, I can't believe I got beat."

"Me either."

"Would anyone care for some tea?"

And so the talk would begin....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

ooc;*clapping liking the story* :3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 pm

"Actually, I wouldn't mind some tea. Thanks..."

The copy of me spoke as she calmly sat down, accepting her defeat for once instead of being in the constant denial and analyzing state she was in, trying to figure how she lost. Now she was just glad she was alive, she'd never seen someone do something like that before in all her years of casting magic. Even she would admit, now that she was thinking more clearly, that that power I had brought forth from nowhere was amazing and surpassed her own, and that she may have went a little too far. The other Anthy sighed and sat, this time, a little further away from the copy me. She didn't want to be near her if she was still angry about her loss...

"Yeah, thanks. I'll take some too. Tea sounds really good right about now."

The original Anthy made her rounds around the table pouring the tea into the cups and going to get the sugar and the milk for them to fix it just how they like it. I, however, remained unconscious and out cold, all beaten, bruised, cut, scarred, battered, whichever word you could think of to use to describe me right now, you'd be right. Anthy gazed over at me and so did her copy. However this time, the copy was the one to speak...

"Will ... she be alright?"

"Who? Miss Utena? Yes, I think she will be just fine. You see, even if she is injured right now, she'll recover. I have seen her battle before and she's strong. She's always up to the challenge, and if I know Miss Utena like I think I know her, she'll be on her feet in no time."

A soft smile crossed the lips of the original Anthy as she sipped her tea and the copy Anthy's as well. She watched how Anthy looked at me, and how she worried for me. She watched how there was actual chemistry there. She watched how Anthy watched over me and took care for me in exchange for my protection and safeguarding. That was more than the other Utena ever did for her, there was no chemistry there, there was nothing. There was just... them. After seeing this, she longed for a connection with her own prince, the one from the same world as she. Except, one thing, the connection would never blossom, would never establish. And there would be a reason for that. The other Anthy sighed and smiled, questioning softly...

"You... really care for her don't you?"

"Care for ... Miss Utena? Well, if she says it's okay that I care for her, then I will. If not, I won't. She claims herself to be my friend. And this friendship between us... well..."

The other Anthy interjected with a bit of anger steaming from her words.

"Enough with the rose bride shit. You're a person all your own Anthy, you're a person that deserves to feel on her own and have the freedom any person has when they're born. Now, do you care for Utena yes or no? And it has to be your personal decision coming from your heart alone, you got that? I don't wanna hear this, 'if my master says it's okay' bullshit. Tell me how you really feel."

There was silence once more in the room and the copy Anthy's features softened before she looked quizzically at her original. The original just sat and sipped her tea a couple of times, perplexed at the language and definitely figuring how to word this. Then, she softly replied.

"Yes. I do."

"Alright geez. That's all I wanted to know."

There was an air of silence between everyone, the room atmosphere was tense yet awkward. I remained unconscious in my bed, to be bandaged up whenever Anthy was finished with her tea. You could still see some of my wounds and my chest heaving lightly, showing the signs that my life wasn't in danger. The other Utena looked up from looking down at the floor and then at the Anthys. She remained quiet but seemed to have something on her mind, when then, Anthy spoke.

"I will update Miss Utena, when she wakes. But we did make a deal. Now that we have some time to sit down and talk as she suggested, would you both mind telling me where you came from and why you're here? I know you said you don't remember.. but please do try. That's all I ask."

They both thought for a moment before Utena began to speak. The other Anthy truly couldn't remember, perhaps if she went on the other me's lead, she'd find her explanation.

"Alright, well here we go. My memory is fuzzy, all I remember is that we showed up here tonight and things escalated to that fight we had earlier. Anyway... it's Halloween over on this side right?"

Both Anthys nodded, recognizing the fact that it was October 31st.

"Okay well here's my reasoning for this, since things always have to happen for a reason. Everyone dresses up on Halloween, they pretend to be things they're not and go trick or treating or throw parties and whatnot, and they have fun. It's a day to respect the dead. So naturally, at this time the portal between this other and other ones, if they do exist, would be strongest and the link to have the world remain pure of anything foreign would be weakest. It's this time that some that feel the need to explore and have an adventure may cross into a new world and look around for a bit before going back to their own somewhere at the end of Halloween day. And then the link that keeps this world pure of anything 'else' will strengthen again and divide the worlds as such. Anyway, that's just my reasoning for our ability to get here. We're no alien life form, we're just the things you dressed up as for Halloween. So, ... let me ask you this... do you have some sort of "overlord" force here? Someone who oversees all the events that happen in your lives and sort of maneuvers them all like a puppeteer?"

Anthy didn't want to answer, but she knew she had to be truthful since even if I was conscious I would have never caught onto the idea of what.. the copy me was speaking about.

"Yes, we do. The duel game isn't over and it is overseen by a force named 'End of the World'. He sends letters to duelists to let them know the next stage in his plan. I saw one of these letters when I belonged to one of the student council members before Miss Utena. The letters, though I never read them, seemed to be addressed to the duelists and they told each of them the plan and who was to be the next challenger in this 'plot', if you will."

She answered emptily. This got the copy me thinking...

"Well perhaps this could have been a new twist in his plan that the letters didn't specify. I'm assuming that you or Utena there doesn't receive these letters, it's just the student council members and perhaps some others that wear that rose crest right?"

Anthy nodded.

"Then it's completely plausible that this may have been a little extra twist in the plan of 'End of the World'. So much so that when we first arrived here, all we wanted to do was to party, our intentions amplified so that we wouldn't look around. But when we saw the lights on in your dorm, we assumed it was a party. So we came in and we ended up fighting since... well we're doubles of each other and no one likes to be "ridiculed" by a double. Our intentions were superficial, yours were pure, and when you station the two together eventually they'll clash. That was the fight. We made a bet on the fight, and perhaps that bet was brought forth from us by the End of the World. Otherwise I don't think we would have challenged you so suddenly, wanted something so much that I would have stabbed Utena there for it. She is my double after all, so why would I do that if it wasn't already planned out for me to be doing so? That or I could have easily lost my mind in the exhilaration I was experiencing."

"Well anyway, I'm gonna end her rambling and say why we're here, we don't know. We're not all too sure about that but we have a suspicion. As for how we got here, well the portal was weak and we jumped over and here we are in this world, just wanting to explore and have some fun. That's when we met you guys and you were our doubles. So, where we come from is this whole other ... flip flopped universe I guess you could call it. It looks just like yours, only it's attitude and everything about it is inverted. That other world, I believe, is created from the darkness in people's hearts and sometimes the mirrored image of them in that world reflects the desires, the secrets, the things they wish they could show in this world on their surfaces. For instance, it may become their personality. Sometimes you just wish to scream and be very loud and boastful, like me. But you can't do that being that you're under the reign of someone everyday. So you keep quiet and the darkness in your heart transfers all of that want to me. It fuels me and my personality, my power, my existence even. I'm not supposed to be the thing that hurts you. I'm supposed to be your outlet to freedom. And well, Utena could be the same, I don't know what the deal is with her. But, that is where we come from. And, just now when we battled you, I could see that as symbolic of, you're battling yourself. It's not easy to win, it's not easy to face it, but you have to at some point. And you beat me, Anthy, so changes should start happening soon. And the only reason I am what you are dressed up as for Halloween is because... well the outfit really speaks volumes for your inner feelings. And that world adjusts to us. So so long as Halloween didn't come we would have just been the two of you replicated. But, since Halloween did come and you guys dressed up as these things.. the world on our side adjusted to the changes you made and gave us these new powers and skills and outfits. Now so long as you remain how you are, we won't change. If you do, we will become a part of you and make you stronger because of it. The other world will start to crumble once all the darkness and secrecy is sucked out of the lives of the people here. And the other world crumbling, it isn't a bad thing. That world was created off of darkness and selfishness and the things that complicate your lives here; Secrets. Once secrets are let out, so is the truth, and as they say... the truth sets you free."

The other Anthy smiled and the copy me took a sip of her tea, nodding in agreement to what the double Anthy said. She agreed wholeheartedly. And she explained it better than she ever could. In any case, the original Anthy nodded her head, understanding all that was said. Now it was her turn to speak.

"I see. So you're our doubles that came here only to have fun and sought out a battle with us, the originals. We need to face our deepest and sometimes even darkest secrets in order for our true power to shine through. Our true potential. And so now that we have beaten you and started on the change, gradually you should become a part of us and make us better because of it? Well, that sure does seem complicated. But I do understand how it is you came here and what you are now. Though to your theory if End of the World is involved in all of this, I am not quite sure. It is plausible though."

The other Utena smiled and it seemed we were all getting along now. Anthy took another sip of tea until she realized her cup was empty. Soon, the copy Utena's was as well. And the only one left to finish a bit was the copy Anthy. She was enjoying her drink when silence seemed to take hold of the conversation once more. At this time, the original Anthy decided it was time to wrap my wounds up and tie them off, so that they didn't get infected and they would heal and stop the bleeding, if they still were at all. She bandaged them pretty well and the other Anthy watched with a smile. The other Utena sighed and placed her cup down, after looking into the empty glass some.

"What is it? Would you like more tea?"

"No... no it's just. I never meant to go that far in the duel with Utena. I meant to beat her, not come close to killing her. I shouldn't have injured her like I did. Sadly, I don't know a healing spell, but if I did, I would heal her. Anyway, Anthy, to both of you, I'm sorry you had to see something like that. I lost my mind and I didn't mean to go that far. I was caught in the moment and I was just being stupid and power hungry, and well... I guess I just slipped up. I fucked up. Alright? And even if tremendous amounts of apology won't make this okay, I'd still like to make it up to you somehow."

"Well perhaps you should apologize to Utena when she wakes as well. She is the one you hurt after all."

"Right, I'll... I'll do that. Thanks Anthy."

A faint smile appeared on the copy me's face. She wasn't a bad person, she just lost her mind. And it was becoming ever clear her intentions weren't bad. In fact, she had a heart just like I did. If mine was pure, hers was gold and she'd show it through her own way of punishment and compensation.

A few hours later.. closer to 3 am...

With purely the fact that my body wouldn't allow me to sleep anymore, I began to wake up. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and started to sit up, sore and a bit in pain from the previous duel I'd just fought. I held my head, a slight headache. I spoke softly, noticing that the streetlights were still on outside and lights in the dorm had been dimmed a bit. I blinked and called out...

"Anthy...? Other me...?"

"Miss Utena? You're awake?"

"Yeah, I am. Was I asleep for a long time?"

"Yes, you were."

"Ah well welcome back to the world of the living, sleepyhead."

The other Anthy joked and immediately the other me stood up and walked over to me. She bowed before me and then softly spoke...

"I have gone too far in the process of our dueling. I never meant to become so power crazy and lose my head and my grip on the situation. I never meant to injure you so badly, or injure you at all for that matter. So I'm truly sorry and if there is anyway I can make it up to you, then please say so and I promise I will do it."

"It's fine. I get hurt a lot in these fights and so I tend to think it as no big deal. So long as I am living, they'll heal right? Sure you went too far, but that just places you in the same boat as Saionji, which I'm sure you have gotten out of now that you're apologizing to me. That other one was a nutcase." I chuckled lightly and then smiled. "So you're forgiven."

"You're really kind you know?"

"Thanks, so are you for apologizing. Anyway, so why and how are you guys here? Did I miss that talk?"

"Yes Miss Utena. To sum it up for you, they are replicates of ourselves in a world created by the secrets in this one, and the darkness of this one as well. Once the secrets are released and the truth is set free, it will set them free. The world isn't bad a thing, it will dissolve as soon as people stop keeping everything on their minds and their hearts secrets. Oh yes, and eventually, they will become a part of us and make us stronger for the better. At least that is what they said."

"Okay, but that still doesn't explain why my double is a witch and yours is a pirate."

"Yeah well our world adjusts to how things are in your world. So when Halloween came, the world adjusted us and made us into what you were. And I believe it did that so we'd be better suited to combat you when we battled. As for how we got here, the dimensional rift is weakest on Halloween and so the portal and way to get here is strongest. Hence we're here. But for why or what reason, we're not all too sure."

"We think it might have something to do with End of the World. Whoever he is."

"Oh alright. I get it now. So you think your appearance here may be a twist in the scheme of End of the World? I wouldn't be surprised if it is part of his elaborate master plan. He's always scheming up new and tricky things that don't seem to make sense and don't seem to fit in anywhere. But in the end it always fits and benefits his cause for the better. But all of this is too complicated for me to even think about, so I tend to just go along with whatever is happening, doing the best I can to protect Anthy."

"Well whatever the reason, you beat us. So when you finally start to make the changes you will encounter and accept us as a part of yourself, we'll lend our powers to you and become one being and our existence in the other world will vanish and we will permanently exist inside of you."

The other Anthy smiled and we all seemed to get along now. It seemed we were all becoming friends. And as we laughed and had a grand old time getting reacquainted the proper way, there was a shadowy figure in his planetarium looking out at the stars, examining them and writing things down in his notebook. He smirked with delight and "hmphed" once at his evil satisfaction.

"Looks like everything is going according to plan..."

The End.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:02 pm

*clapping hands* Wonderful, simply wonderful
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Thank you. ^^

I'm glad you liked it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 am

I did. ;3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum