MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

The ground beneath my feet heated as my dense aura that reminded them of abyssal gathered around my body but this time the thick aura was almost protective and light not dark.

I gripped my hands around their arms and jumped into the sky blasting towards the darkness as the light behind on the horizon sank and ahead a towering fortress with millions of archers and magic using monsters flood the battlements and towers as on the ground more expanded. i drop Utena and Mel-chan onto the one unocupied tower. and hover. Okay Hero, Milady, go rescue the younger princess.

i looked at them my eyes resting on Mel-chan longer and last as i turn my back. i will draw their forces and most powerful creatures to me on the outside. stay on the path of fewest monsters it will lead you to the leader and Melli.

i flew up into the sky beyond the clouds of darkness and unleashed all my powers in their controlled form. i decended from the sky blasting one energy beam to part the darkness as i rode on it the entire way down in the heart of their forces i seemed to decend from the heavens and land with a mighty explosion that drew the attention of every monster there was even the what i called 'Bosses' flocked to the battle as i fought them all creating solid illusions of the two to allow them the freedom of surprise as the reports they heard on the telepathic band said; "the three attackers are decimating the main forces. target the weaker two as the hero will protect them more than anything. "

"Theyre aagghhh!" "Our sheer numbers are holding them well outside the gate." 'Wait dont kill me please i want to aaahhgg' the telepathic band was flooded with overlapping voices and deaths as it seemed to enraged the monsters more the more intelligent ones reported regularly on my progress as i acted as if my illusions were real jumping into stray magic to protect them and then a fearful report blasted across the entire band. "HE IS VUNERABLE TO MAGIC AND ELECTRICITY UTILIZE ALL AAAGGGHH!!!" the band continued to chatter until a deep powerful voice sounding Very much like me erupted. Target the area with the Magic Render fire all magic and lightening at them

the ground rumbled and shook.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 12 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:30 pm

"Alright, I say it's time get do this thing Mel! Let's go rescue your sister and the younger princess!"

I drew my sword and began running down the path he told me to take, the one with the fewest monsters. I inferred that that'd be the fastest and easiest way to get to Melli. It should take us directly to the boss imprisoning her here. I ran with my sword in hands, determinedly watching the monsters fight off on the other sides. I had hoped Mel could keep up with my running.

"You're safe we me, Mel. We make a knockout team and don't be afraid to trust those reserves of curse seal powers you have in you!"

I kept running, winking at the end of my statements and continuing to follow the path to Melli. Something that was odd, I didn't say my princess, I said the. Was I... feeling a bit dispassionate about this rescue?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

I nod my head to Utena before smiling as well. "You're right. Lets go and save my little sister and end this nightmare!" I said excited myself before following Utena as she ran down the hallway. My eyes looked ahead while filling confident we were going to finally save her.

"I know but I'm happy that we make a great team together plus..*stops a bit but looking suprised* How did you know about my..." I was suprised cuz I never told anyone about the cursed marks on some parts of my body but I would ask later. We were both going to save Melli and get her out of here. I did notice one thing I was worried about; she didn't call melli princess. Was their something bothering Utena?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 pm

The monsters in their path shrank away leaving a path to the leader for Mellina and Utena. it was long and windy constantly changing direction and acending.

outside I forced the illusions into nothing and built up as much of my energy i could as meteors and intense lightening rained down from the four second highest towers and i used my energy and magic combined to transform my body into a statue using a hero spell called immobilize. the attack obliterated everyy thing but the spells effect was that i wouldt be harmed and it wears off after the attack and the towers were destroyed as i cast a thunderclap spell using the left over trace of my statue magic as feul for my offensive magic.

the monsters surged forth and used all of their energy and magic to attack me in a barrage as i used and sheilold to deflect them and blasted a beam through hitting the main hall and killing one tenth of the monsters as the space filled quickly from massive reenforcments from the deep dungeons below the fortress.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 am

I kept making a mad dash with Mel for the place where we needed to be. The boss's quarters where he was incarcerating Melli, the younger princess to the Kingdom of Light. I had this determined look in my eyes and soon, soon we'd reach his quarters. Soon we'd rescue the princess and soon I'd find my ways to kill the bastards that had taken her from where she belonged. Where she felt peace.

'Here we come Melli. We'll save you... and we'll return you to the kingdom of light where you belong. Trust me, you'll be safe real soon. I'll defeat these bastards no matter what! No kingdom should go without a princess....'

No kingdom should go without a princess? Was I really doing this for the kingdom now and not myself where it used to be about saving my princess? Now she was THE princess, not MY. What was happening to me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 am

I kept following beside utena while ruuning, looking around to find out where the ruler's main throne room was. We were so close to finding melli and taking her home but something bugged me. At first Utena was all eager and pumped up to save his princess, my sister melli. Now, she seems bothered of something as if something else is cloudying her mind. I was starting to worry but wonders myself: what was wrong with her? Before I could ask, my eyes spots two doors at the end of this hallway. They had golden handles and carvings of a black dragon on them; that had to be where the leader was.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

Inside there was a feast and The dragon warrior was eating with Melli chained to her chair. They should be here anytime now. Are you excited to see your hero young princess? Perhaps your sister? Or perhaps the old Failed hero who you thought died in the siege of your castle that lead to your kidnapping. They are all coming but i sense the old hero will be late.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!! YOU WILL ALL RUN OR DIE!!!!!!!! i surged my magic forth and devoured fire magic and flames alike as i inhaled i swallowed what in inhaled and wiped a bit of droll from my lip. Clapping my hands together green and red flames clash and explode Upward into a golden spellseal forming in the sky. the whole area seemed to hold its breath as sound stopped.

FAIRY LAW!!!!

the spell seal decended and used all my magic but all monsters that were in the light vaporized and the fortress shook as the foundation cracked.

the Dragon warrior was hit by the same light but a barrier protected him as it protected Melli Mel-chan and Utena. the barrier was made out of fairylaw itself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 am

"Here we come! Come on Mel, the doors are right there!"

I sped up again and made a run for it, running as if I were trying to win a race. I grabbed the handle, once I'd gripped it, I swung it open. I ran inside, it staying open for Mel. I looked around in a panic, and yelled out, my voice echoing.

"Hey cowards who kidnapped the princess! Show yourselves! Melli, where are you? Are you okay? Come on, come out and fight me!"

I said having my sword drawn and accessible.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 am

I kept running and running till seeing that Utena got to the door first, going inside the room. I ran in right behind her but when I did, the doors closed shut while I looked around. "Melli!!! Melli, if you are here, give us a sign!" I shouted, taking out my mother's sword too but holding it ready.

Melli did hear it looking up quickly but gripping the arms of the chair she was chained in. "UTENA!!! MEL!!! I'M IN HERE, HELP ME PLEASE!!' She cried out afraid while crying.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 am

Icy chains appeared and held their wrists pulling them into chairs and tied them in the chairs without hurting them. ah ah aah patience young hero and princess. rash actions always spring the trap. he stood and removed his helmet. his face had a triple claw scar but aside from that he looked exactly like me. now allow me to introduce myself... I am THE Dragon Warrior. not a, not The, thee. Long ago before there was a kingdom of darkness i protected this land and her peoples until i failed in battle and lived to tell about it. i was shunned from the people and cast out as a failure. My past deeds meant nothing and my heart was impure in thier eyes.

Outside i rested looking at the ruin i wrought with my powers and spat. i figured as much. That utena... I wonder if Melli and Mel-chan will both love her or if a rift will arise between them. i had been mulling thoughts of my affection to Mel-chan and what i witnessed between her and Utena on our journey. Once again looked at the ring in my hand and hid it from sight a moment later. she found a true and honest love that will never leave her... they should be done by now ill go and see if they will want to journy back and save the rest of th kingdom of light.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 am

They were beginning to anger me with this senseless bullshit. What good would ice restraints do? I watched as he began to explain his life story to me. The Sword of Dios that was once ready in my hands, dropped to the floor, landing straight in front of my feet. I felt the passion and the anger arising in me and burning within me with a flame hotter than the most smoldering fires. I used that same energy to summon my fire magic, which were white flames, and burned through the ice restraints that had me strapped to the chair. I flicked some flames upon Mel's restraints and set her free as well. I watched him with determined eyes, the gleams in them, somewhat angry, somewhat full of hate. I grabbed the sword and pointed it at him.

"Now, give her back. Give Melli back! Or are you looking for a fight? If so, I'll beat each and every one of you until I have her back safe and sound in the Kingdom of Light. I don't care if you look like Bryant, you are not him, you are nothing like him! So quit your bullshit and let's throw down!"

I readied myself for this upcoming battle. I was panting. My powers were going to rage out of control soon and I was barely keeping a cap on them now. I didn't know if Mel could sense this but it was happening. Time to settle the score once and for all!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 am

I looked at all this happening. First the ice restrains on me and utena, next being sit to someone that looked just like bryant that kinds distrubed me just a bit and now, we both are free to fight this guy or Utena is. I felt worried seeing her angry like never before, her magic being uncontroled or so. "Utena, you need to calm down. Getting angry will not help you focus." I said camly but I was angry that seeing my baby sister Melli watching her prince and me fighting this guy but she was just plain scared.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 am

With a snap of his fingers Metal chains wrapped them up again and held Utena's sword down. The man sighed. he and i are far more alike than i want to admit... he is my son. a child i never wanted so i cast him away to kill him. and he is more like me than he will admit but he always took after his mother... such a frail little woman. he seemed to stare at Melli a bit as if she reminded him of my mother.

walking through the fortress i saw some halls were undamaged by monsters and even found a servant housing area. they were brutally murdered ages ago and their corpses stunk and rotted as a herd of ghouls feasted on their flesh. i backed off and decided to stick to the undamaged halls that lead to the throne room.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I felt myself become restrained again, more or less, my sword's mobility was restricted to because of the chains he'd zapped on us. I tried to struggle out of them, all but failing at it. I was almost boiling mad. I did need a handle on my emotion, and trust me, I had it. I was barely keeping the anger controlled that was welling inside me. Strange thing is, Mel thinks this is the most angry I've ever been. She thinks she's seen me at my worst. I can get a lot angrier if he pushed me....

"I am not gonna stand here and listen to this bullshit. If you're his father, then why not show some respect for him? He's respectable, he's a good fighter and powerful, most of all, he's my best friend. I am not just gonna stand right here and watch you badmouth him like it's nothing! He's my best friend and she's the princess of the Kingdom of Light. And both of them will be defended and protected, I can assure you. I'll rescue Melli and bring her back to the kingdom and I'll prove to you that your son isn't nothing. I'll prove that, to me, he's pretty much everything I could ever ask for in a friend!"

I paused, and was panting from the shouting. Before I continued, filling the silent air in the room with my thunderous voice once more.

"Do you hear me? I promise I will defeat you! And I don't break promises!"

I summoned my power again and began to break free of the chains that once restrained me and my sword. They began to clearly shatter and break by the sheer light that was breaking free of my hands. They glowed a bright bright bright yellow-white color, as bright as what one would imagine heaven's gleam would be. My eyes had a gleam of anger in them as I pushed to break free of the chains.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:05 pm

"Utena..." Melli was worried now about him but I was too, trying to get free from the chains that held me down but looked at my sword that was to my mother. I could hear my sister crying now whlie looking down, thinking but worried about her love. "Sis, you have to break free and help Utena. Please!"

"I know, I know. I'm trying to find a way out of this. And try to calm down, Utena!"" I shouted to her worried but hope she heard my voice.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 pm

WHAT ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!! I AM A RACE BEYOND ANYTHING YOU CAN UNDERSTAND!!!!. He shrouded Utena in a dark energy choking the life out of her and sucking her magic away with the same attack. slowly he raised her into the air and held her there as the doors flung open and i walked in slicing the chains yet seemed powerless over the shroud. You know... im getting sick and tired of you Restraining my friend... let her go before i forget my promise to my Mother and take your life... My energy was chaotic and the lightening outside was getting worse the more my energy fluctuated.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm

I watched as he set me free from my restraints. I had prepared myself, braced myself prior to his attack. I was losing strength and my magic at that. I couldn't break free, I couldn't resist. But, I wasn't afraid.

Bryant came to save me just at the right time. I watched as he set me free from what was almost my death. I smiled, and panted, grabbing my sword back into my hands and readying myself for battle. I could sense he was mad and that he, if not held back by the slightest thing, would rage and kill his father. I watched the tension grow between them and sensed a giant battle to come. There was even wind now fluctuating along with the lightning outside.

"Thanks Bryant... but I wanna fight this guy myself..."

My voice was in my lower register, deeper than usual, as if it held a deep hatred and anger for this guy who restrained me before. My eyes were a darker blue color and my powers were surging out of control. I wanted to fight him, and quite possibly; I wanted to kill him...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:00 pm

I knew something was wrong; something not good with Utena's voice. Both me and my sister melli thought she was going to fight bryant's father but for me, I noticed her happy blue eyes were not so happy anymore. They were both full darkness and hate, rage unlike anything I've seen or felt before.

"M-mel? What is wrong w-with Utena?" she asked scared of how angry she was getting but I was worried. If I told Melli, she would have a fit and try to help even if she couldn't. That only will result in her being killed in this. I looked at my wrists before looking back up at them. I heard Melli crying in worry for her prince but then I went to help her get free too, looking at the chains and tries to get her free if she was or not.

'Utena, please. Rage is not the answer, you have to be sure not to go too far into angry. Or you might never wake up from it..' I thought to myself but looked at melli trying to help her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 pm

I Fumed but shook my head. Ill let you get the final blow. but i want to vent some of this... I fired a blast and used half my energy output to hold him in place as i stepped aside to let tena kill him. He raged and struggled but he couldnt move.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"Well this is going to be a quick fight."

I smirked and then laughed maniacally.

"With pleasure..."

I charged my powers more and began to summon it to my blade as well, the blade of Dios I held in my hands. I stared at his father with eyes full of hatred and awaited the right opportunity to strike.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 pm

I was able to get my sister free from the chains as she sighed but quickly tried to run over to utena. I stopped Melli before she could move as this was going on. "Sis, what are y-"

"Trust me on this one melli; I don't think you need to see this." I said gently to her but she just looked sad, feeling me covering her eyes with my one hand but looked up at what Utena and Bryant was going to do to his father.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Utena aim for his heart and channel a thunderclap spell in your blade it will kill him fast. My energy bent him backwards revealing his chest.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 pm

"Gotcha."

I summoned the power and closed my eyes, focusing it on my blade and around me. There was a white aura that began to illuminate around me, highlight my features and make them glow. It's accent upon them was of that similar to an angel's. I opened my eyes; they were glowing white.

"Light of heaven, light of sea, light of earth, light be with me! Show your destruction and your power, show your strength and we shall walk the path of destruction together! Light engulf my sword and help me to destroy the evil that stares me in the eyes!"

I shouted, it echoed and the winds picked up from my power. My sword began to glow light me. Lightning bolts of pure white began to fall from the sky and strike Bryant's father and shock him. Then I charged at him and aimed my super-powered sword at his chest.

"AHHHHH! TAKE THIS!"

I stabbed it into directly where his heart would have lurked beneath the skin. Had I done it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 am

Melli kept her eyes closed while I did the same, hearing the shout and attack. I slowly opened my eyes to look and did hope she did finish off this evil man from taking melli away. Melli, on the other hand was still crying in my arms scared but worried for utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 am

He screamed and soon died and i crushed his skull to prevent a ressurection. Lets get outta here. in about four minutes the foundation will give way i jumped out of the window but flew by it to carry them all down.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next