MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:11 am

"It's not my fault I'm that light. I don't eat much like my sister does and she burns off extra fat to still look so thin." I looked at Utena but then away, hiding my blush but then looked to Bryant.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 11 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:16 am

Weight doesnt matter to me my sock weigh more than you both put together i wasnt lying and i thought. i say is your guys choice.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 am

"Well then, for mercy on you. How much do you weigh Mel?"

I looked to her, rubbing the back of my head and smiling sheepishly again.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:43 pm

I looked away embarrised to say my weight but sighed. "Um, 159 I think."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I used my energy to lift her off the ground with my mind, lighter than air.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 pm

"If you weight 159 pounds, you certainly don't seem it. You must mean your height, in feet and inches or something. You look like you weigh about 100 pounds, maybe less. In which case, I could carry her and then all you'd have to do is carry me, unless..."

I thought about it.

"I could cats Lumen Penna and then I could fly with you Bryant."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 pm

I was about to speak but I just kept quiet to not speak of my weight. My head looked down feeling embarrised or blushing a little bit from all this but it was just to travel.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 pm

i fly fast no spell can keep up... but if you cast it and hold on to me you can feel how fast i move and maybe learn how to move that fast yourself. even faster becuase you dont wheigh nearly as much as i do. i flapped my wings once and they glowed as i rose into the air. easy boys he have company we cant move that fast why dont we tone it down a bit... the glow stopped but was still outlining my wings.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

"I weigh about 115 pounds myself. It's my height and muscle that add onto it, otherwise, I'd be a good 100 pounds, maybe a little less."

I looked at Bryant and his suggestions and statements. I mean I knew he could fly fast but this didn't have to turn into a competition. Either way, I supposed it was better than nothing and I wasn't all that used to flying with my Lumen Penna wings, I've only used them once. I shrugged and climbed onto his back. Mel took a spot in his arms and I awaited his take off so that we could get there faster.

"Alright, to Melli we go!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 pm

My stomach felt really nervous from being carried like this from my weight and height but I had to get over it. I closed my brown eyes looking a little nervous from being carried and now even flying through the air.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 am

just hang on any way you feel comfortable.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

I nodded and held onto his back by wrapping my arms around his shoulders and having my hands meet. He wore me like he would wear a cape, waving in the back and attached to his shoulders. I held on and he began to fly. Finally, I'd get to rescue my princess again. But then I was beginning to wonder; Why is it I called her my princess anyway? Was it because I loved her or was it just because that was her title I'd come to know so well? I was a prince, so I figured she was a princess. My thoughts trailed on...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 pm

My mind and thoughts were really lost today while my brown eyes kept gazing down upon the ground since bryant was flying, making me more nervous. I know melli always wanted to fly but I was too scared of flying, always made me feel a little sick. Holding it in, I just closed my eyes holding on to bryant while he flew.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm

I bent my knees and exploded into flight but they didnt feel anything. if they choes to look the ground went by so fast the landscape changed with every blink of the eye. in the distnce the persistant darkness of the dark kingdom loomed soon wer were engulfed in the clouds the thick aura of a dark demon was the source and after we just entered the clouds i shifted to aim at the ground and landed softly infront of a stone wall around a tower. whew that was scary. sorry about the clouds if i didnt go into them we would have been shot down.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 pm

"That's alright. We made it. We're finally here, aren't we?"

I turned to face them, smiling innocently. The gleam of excitement was back in my eyes as they met with Mel's.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I open my eyes to look right up at Utena's blue eyes but looked away, nodding yes. I was happy that we were able to save my sister but I was trying to stop the blush that could show just from looking at her. Getting down from bryant's arms, I looked at them. "Yeah, anyway. Lets go and find my little sister and get her out of this nightmare place."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:13 am

umm wait... i took us somewhere else... you see... my powers make monsters stronger... but i know how to stop that. so were here to do so... Utena i need you to do what you can to destroy this wall... and Mel-chan you too... im going inside to take out the foundation... and destroy the source of the ability to absorb my powers. i wondered if they would be mad at me but they had no idea what sort of abyssal creatures waited for us at the main stronghold.

i waited for their reactions preparing for the worst.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:20 am

"Alright, I'll do the best I can to destroy this wall. It's only fair, I mean we did most of the fighting and I'm still a little hurt. But, I trust you, Bryant."

I concentrated upon my powers conjuring deep inside of me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands together, forming a place where a sphere of power could be inserted. There were gusts of wind, some of them pretty powerful, that were gathering and blowing around the area as I summoned my powers. A small green ball of light began to form in the space I'd left open between my hands. A small light aura started to surround around the power in my hands I'd cultivated and shine brighter and brighter as the power charged. I began to slowly open my eyes, the blues of them really shining because of the light beneath them. My pink hair being blown and pushed back from the winds. I smirked, focusing my attention on the wall.

"Wall begone!"

I aimed the ball of power in my hands directly at the wall and it made a sufficient dent in it. I was panting and there were small bits of steam resonating around the ground where I stood. My shoulders felt tighter, and my arms bigger, as if I were stronger. My hands, my fingers open. I watched it make only a dent. I nodded.

"Guess I'll have to try harder. Oh well, round 2 comin' up. Go ahead and take care of what you have to do Bryant, I got it here."

I began to summon more power, concentrating.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:35 am

My brown eyes just watched utena trying to take down the wall while I was happy that she wouldn't never give up. I knew we are getting close to saving melli soon but had to get through this first. I was ready to help utena if needed to but my happiness and smile still showed on my face or a serious one. I never knew how Melli sees it but I do know; Utena was unlike anyone I seen before that always kept going even through bad times. I know my sister is in love with Utean but...deep in my heart, I was slowly starting to fall in love with her too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:04 am

I jumped high into the air crashing down on the other side of the tower. wave after wave of monsters came at me all who could absorb my powers rendering them useless. i drew my blade and cut them all down fighting my way to the relic room.

in the room there was a throne and a pig-like man coated in shadow rose and stepped forward. you shant destroy this orb nor will you defeat me." i kepte walking and the man built an energy blast that would create a lake out of the tower. he fired it and i caught it in my hand as my energy singnal dropped rapidly to that black hole feeling. you got too soft not fighting for as long as i have been. flee back to your homeland before i forget how merciful i can be to evil such as yourself.

i punched the man in his stomach and he passed out as i turned to the rainbow orb on a silver pedestal. i blasted it with my energy sending a massive flare into the sky as its powers released and faded into nothing. the flare was my way of warning the endless horde of evil ahead that we were coming and nothing would stop us.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 pm

I continued to summon my energy, conjure my strength and cultivate my powers enough to be able to break this wall. For some reason, my magic wasn't cutting it. Either this wall was extremely hard to knock down or my magic was weak enough to not be able to break it. It could be both. Nonetheless, I fired another one of my blasts at the wall, making another dent in it, some cracks growing sparsely out of the small crater I'd made when it hit. I scratched my head, watching the wall, in utter puzzlement. What the heck?

"Looks like magic isn't cutting it. I could try physically striking it but that wouldn't get me anywhere."

I spoke as I watched Bryant go on ahead and slay the monsters running towards him. Eventually he'd made it to where he needed to be. I smiled, watching him "do his thing". It was then that I turned to Mel.

"I need some sort of source to jumpstart my powers. Y'know? Like something to fuel my emotions. My powers get out of control when I feel something a little too strongly. And I don't think my love for Melli would work in this case. So... sadness, anger, happiness..."

I began to think, without powering down. I was already in the proper state to use some of my most powerful magic, I wasn't going to let it go just to think. Yet again, I scratched my head and thought: What could I do? However, I was wasting time, so as I thought, I began summoning more magic to my hands in blasts that would be my attempts to break the wall in front of me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:42 pm

"But how? I don't know if I will be of some help to boost out your powers." I felt so weak but just looked down. I didn't know what to say but I thought. Could it be that if I said something of me loving her, it might work? I bit my lip but was thinking.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 am

i blasted the wall down vaporising it and walked past them. thanks for the distraction im sorry i had to deceive you but they had a relic to give all monsters the ability to feed off my powers and grow stronger. now we go after Melli-chan and save her hold onto my arms im going to use my wings to move faster than any spell you can conjure. my wing erupted from my back and dimmed the setting sun.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 pm

I nodded, panting only a bit and with a bit of contempt for Bryant in this moment. He was friend and I knew he only had the best intentions for me and Mel, but, sometimes, he could be a real ass. I supposed this was only the "darker" part of me speaking to me, feeling this contempt for one of my friends. My altruism, hopefully, like always, would get in the way of this one, and allow me to control myself and NOT hit him.

With a bit of reluctance, I grabbed onto one of his arms and waited for him to take off. Nonetheless, I shook my head and sighed, looking to the horizon in front of us. I needed to concentrate on the task here, saving Mel. Once I'd get inside there... I'd destroy the bastards that took her.. I clenched my fists and small bits of power formed around my fists. I had already powered down, allowing myself to relax for now. But, Mel could see the pure desire in my eyes to go in and do this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm

I knew bryant was always trying to do what he could to keep everyone he cares for safe but that's what made me and Melli think of him like a grand guardian to the light kingdom. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be alive today. As for Utena, well, I was greatful that my baby sister met someone like her but it hurts me to think what she will do when she finds out the truth of Utena. She might get angry, feel shocked, or worse, hate herself for almost believing in a love she thinks was being played as a joke.

My brown eyes did look to Utena but I saw pure desire within them. Both of her deep blue eyes were almost like burning blue flames of her inner rage for the monsters that took Melli and I even noticed her power down as some of her magic went down too. Somehow, I see why she loved Utena so much, so much was inside of that girl that it made my own soul feel strong but I just held it it. I arms wrapped around the other arm whlie waiting too, thinking and hoping melli would stay strong for just a bit longer. We were going to save her, fight through all the monsters and things in our way, and see her smiling face once more. I will be playing a part in this too and maybe if this is over, try to figure out the healing powers I used on Utena a few days ago. Maybe, if I figure this out or think I had more powers, I could pratice them and get stronger. Or better yet, will I be strong enough to win Utena's heart and love? Will she even love me back?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next