MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"Take it easy, utena. You have to get your energy back or they might hurt you first cuz of you being to tired from what just happened." I was by her side but gently helped her just in case while smiling a little bit. My eyes looking to utena's own eyes as I was wondering what happened to bryant anything. But, I felt abit sad he had no one to love.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 22 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

the picture turned out to be the lake and a few landmarks i noted where i thought Utena and Mel-chan were and where i was and even where a few creatures dens were. i felt my powers over the wind out to see how strong they were and realized that my elemental powers were not lost. i used the wind to create more detail and a small smile drew on my face as my 'map' took shape.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 am

"Nonsense, I can stand and function. Thank you for caring for me and doing all you can to help me and save me. But I think I can take it from here on out, even if I'm not at my strongest. I promised my friend I'd help him get his powers back. And that is exactly what I'm going to do. I don't break promises."

I smirked and adjusted my clothing for a moment, feeling it uncomfortable on my body when I stood up. I was ready. I wanted to help. I wanted to get this over with just so I could say I did it and relax. Most of all, I wanted to see Bryant happy. Because if he wasn't happy, well then happiness couldn't truly exist, could it? He'd find someone for that heavy heart, I'm almost sure of it. He'd run into someone soon enough, and soon enough, Mel... would not just be my girlfriend, or my princess as little as that title held in our love. But she would be my bride. And my queen.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 pm

"Alright, if you are sure. I'll take your word for it." I smiled looking happy while this was going on but then gently just looked to see much. I was so happy that utena was okay and to find out how we both were to help out brandon.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 am

i smiled more as i looked at my map but a blip appeared on it. i jumped and vanished to where the two were for the blip was a creature with my powers inside of it. and it was the one power i needed most to gather the rest. bursting through the bushes i apologize for interrupting anything and explain i found my vampire DNA.

And to beat it... Utena i... i need your magic... more accuratly i need you to wound me with your magic and make the magical energy infect my blood. you see that will become an irresistible meal to this creature and i will be bait to lure it into a trap... Mel-chan... that is when you take my heavy sword... and run it through the beasts heart and my own... if i am right then i will recieve my powers and the ability to absorb the other powers from the other creatures... and if i am wrong... i get my vampire abilities, die, and come back to life after a burning agony without the extra ability to use the creatures power against them.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 am

"Well let's just hope you're right there."

I nodded. I was still very weak, but I managed to stand up. I got a determined look in my eyes; It was time. I focused the little bit of magical power I could conjure before my system would run dry, after all I was half mortal, and shot it as a blast of magical energy towards Bryant. I closed my eyes and wished for the magic to harm him in whatever ways possible. It cut open his skin, stabbed him and burned him before the energy faded. Some of the magical essences got inside his bloodstream and I smiled weakly, falling again. Mission accomplished. I'd watch from here on out.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 am

"Okay bryant but I just hope his works. We don't need you being more sad or anything if...this dosen't work but I know it will." I see Utena giving a helping hand to give him some of her magic but I just hope it was going to be enough to help make this plan work.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 pm

i stagger from the spells and hide the blood i cough up. falling to the ground a dark power in the distance shifts direction heading towards the group. panting i get ready for the sword stroke that was risky to my life. i didnt tell them but the odds of me actually surviving being run through the heart without my vampire blood to even try to heal me were 100/1 but i had faith in my friends even now. and not even my rouge powers would stop me from helping them. and the odds of my angel DNA being able to ressurect my body were even worse 1000/1 becuase it was the unique combination of the two bloodlines that allow the effect in the first place. the supreme healing powers of a vampire amplyfies the ressurecction ability to bring me back from the dead from all but head removals.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 pm

OOC: Sorry guys that this took so long. But I have to remember that I have an obligation to you guys as well. Anyway it took me a while, but here's my post.

I remained on the floor, unconscious for real this time. Out cold, and in almost a sort of "magical coma". It was clear I wouldn't be waking for a while and no amount of healing would help that. For one, my magical reserves in my body had been completely run dry. Secondly, I'd exhausted them and myself, humanly as well. I needed rest, and my body told me so. I remained unconscious on the floor, completely worn.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

I siad nothing seeing that Utena was out for a bit while waiting for brandon's body to take full effect of her magic in his blood. She just remained quiet waiting before long.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Mel-chan saw the great creatre and it grew massive and cloudlike feeding on my vampiric abilities and the blood of demons to strengthen itself. i was weakened but seeing me the creature roars shaking the ground and charges. I stand inbewteen the creature, mel-chan and utena and build the ;last of my power into a small attack to force the creature to attack me, with the signal of my attack i wait for the sword to kill the creatre and bleed my powers into me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:10 pm

And my unconscious "coma" continued. I remained "deeply asleep", my body exhausted and lethargic. Almost lifeless it seemed, except for small little breaths and the action of my chest rising and falling softly. I was alive, but it could be considered "unstably".
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:54 pm

I noticed that but knew it had to be something. My eyes looked worried before looking down to Utena, hoping she would be alright and bryant too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm

alright mel-chan... i NEED you to hit my heart with the sword... i will guide the blade the rest of the way... strike true. the creature loomed closer it's sise dwarfing the montains height and the forest's vastness. the creatre settles down... a maw at its core opens to swallow us all.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

What more could I do but lie there, still fainted and exhausted? My life signs were borderline unstable still but I'd be alright. I just needed some essential rest and relaxation and my body should replenish on its own. That's the great thing about being a witch, the magic does the work for you. But I remained in my unconscious stupor on the floor, done with battling for a while and for now. But a brief smile crossed my lips as I realized what was going on. I hoped with all my might that Bryant got his powers back the way he planned and all was right with the world once more. But there I still lie, waiting for this episode to be over with.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

I said nothing but just looked quiet, taking the sword by it's hilt and grips it before going to brandon and striking the tip of the blade to his heart. I kept it there but lets go of it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 pm

all my power is channeled by the sword into the maw as i am swallowed. a genetic reaction begins to take place as the massive creature shrinks compressing itself into my wound.

As the color of the creature begins to reflect my skin color the power from my body fades as a black blood begins to flow down the blade and take over my body. When the dark entity was inside my wound it was as it never existed same as if i never existed. but then a red demonic power erupts from me as the blade is removed and my fangs grow as my body bulks to its prime and the deepest evil surges forth forcing the aura to take the shape of a demonic serpent as the aura flies headfirst down my throat and knocks me off my feet dead but changing.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Blind to these changes was I as I still lay there unconscious. There was nothing more I could do, I had done my part. Now, granted I would do anything to help my friends but my body had had enough. It just needed recuperation. And recuperation it would get.... when my magic decided to replenish, and that could take anywhere from the course of a few days to a couple months. And then my complete healing process would begin. I just wished I didn't miss anything while I was "gone".
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:03 pm

I remained quiet from all of this but looked to Brandon then to Utena as i went to her side to check on her. My eyes could see she was still resting and recovering but I didn't know for how long. I just hope it wasn't too long.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 am

the morning dawned and my body was still bulked. i yawn and open my eyes... looking at my hands im oblivious to the world around me. the haze of my dream fade and i find that i did not gain the absorbing power of the creature. yet i knew it didnt matter becuase i would absorb the power with my 'old' fangs.

i stood and watched the dawn. normally a newborn vampire would have severe allergic reactions to the sun weakening them to 1% of their strength but my age made me not immune but unaffected by the rays. if i was exposed in space i would have a similar reaction as a 1000 year old vampire to the sun on earth. watery eyes, itchy nose, and a sweating heat that only i would feel.

i saw Mel-chan sleeping next to Utena's sleeping form and look away feeling jealousy and guilt. taking a deep breath i generate my magical power and attempt to change it in a way to channel it into Utena and spark her regeneration.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

I laid there unconscious, continuing to "sleep." I was glad things were over. A wave of relief subconsciously washed over me, sensing my friend was alright. That was good. Now I could finally fall into the darkness of recuperation and relax.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 am

I was sleeping still before I slowly woke up feeling the sun's rays on my face. I looked around sitting up rubbing them but yawns lightly. "Bryant?" she see he was awake too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 pm

im here and back to the way i used to be when i was young and wild... i was talking like an old man but sounded normal i was watching the sun and nursing a magical wound from m failed attempt to give my magic to utena. she was untouched becuase i was experimenting before trying it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm

I remained in my unconscious sleep, not much I could do. Now my feeling, my senses to the outside world around me that my eyes couldn't see had completely faded. My world was dark, and I had no idea what was happening with my friends. I'd need a while to recover.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:34 pm

"I see but you sound as if you are sad about something." I looked at him worried but said nothing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next