MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:07 pm

"Well, whatever we need to do, let's do it. I don't want to lose my life, even if I can be brought back and be bided more time, it still doesn't comfort Mel and the fact that I have this disease. So let's get rid of it Bryant."

I coughed, and now... my magic seemed to want to work. But not on my command. A bouquet of flowers randomly appeared in the room in a vase and water. I looked to it randomly and then back at Bryant and Mel. I blinked in confusion. A small comic moment to break our tension.

"Well that was random."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 28 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I got more worried hearing that but somehow, I grew more and more afraid for Utena's life. My eyes did see the flowers in a vase show up but I looked confused to how that happened unless her powers were just reacting unexpected.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm

so youll let me use my blood to cure you?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm

"Well, if I have no other choice."

I sighed.

"Truthfully, I'd prefer the other cure. If possible. I just want to be cured of this as fast as possible. Before my magic becomes anymore screwy than it already has."

I sneezed and a small corsage appeared on Mel's shirt, pinned to it in just right the place. I blinked. Random.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:12 am

"Are you sure you want to do that other cure?" I looked at her quiet but somehow It was her choice so I had no spot to say anything.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 pm

must do reasearch... mel-chan is that mean old crabby chi wizard still in the library? or did you tena send him on an antique collecting mission?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 pm

I shrugged and just remained there, waiting for what the plan was.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:33 pm

I shrugged and just remained there, waiting for what the plan was.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:55 pm

"If you mean the same one that keeps looking at all the girls here in the kingdom and me, He's still in his old library doing some studying for later on."I sighed looking to bryant but shook my head.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

no i mean the one who complains about everything especially new things he doesn't understand yet hits people with two fingers and chants 'yu mo guey guay fie ti zoud' he likes to carry a blowfish and a lizard as prepared spells... he likes to be called uncle.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:09 pm

I blinked, my friends were definitely a funny crew. I'm in the middle of a disease and yet here they were having a comical conversation. And the funny part is, I wasn't even worried about it anymore. I just smiled, finding humor in these passing minutes.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 pm

I blinked but sighed, knowing him. "Ohhhhhh, him. He's in the back but he was suppose to come in here and check up on-" I stopped but hears the doors open showing a older male their with glasses but holding a bubbling mixture in his hand.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 pm

there you are kid where you been?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 pm

I couldn't help but giggle a little bit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 pm

I pouts a bit but looked away from him. "I hope you are talking about someone else."I said to him.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:27 am

The old man whaks me with his fingers and it hurt for some reason. "patience magic can't be rushed must do research." he looks closer at Utena using basic doctor chechup. "did you say 'grey death'? this looks like its magical." i know but it bonded somehow to a cold and her magic. tena sneezes and my face turns into a kitten's face from her magic. i wipe it away like it was a mask and shudder. "soooooo yooouuuu have some sick magic in you eh child? try some garlic does wonders for a cold. *whack* OW! you dare hit uncle?" i hit uncle for his joke realising how serious it was that she was sick but even more at the disease. YES I HIT UNCLE CAN YOU FIND A CURE OR NOT! "*calmly* not. but you knew that didn't you..." yes. "THEN WHY ASK UNCLE you say 'come help friend and i give you rare antique pot" but you forget to tell uncle that her magic fights any attempt to cure her unless it is a natural cure." uncle anished in a puff of green smoke and i facepalm and walk to the window looking out towards the mountains.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm

I just watched this whole scene happen, listening to what anyone was saying when they were speaking to me. I blinked as I watched Bryant walk out of the room in search of a natural cure for me. I tried to get up.

"Hey, doing things for someone is troublesome, especially when they're not doing anything. So let me help. I'm coming too."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm

I noticed but made her sit. "You are not in any good condition to go anyway, Utena. You are to stay here and do not move."I was worried but looked to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 pm

OOC: adding a new monster it is a part of mel's family one day meant to become one with her and expand her powers. but its not time for it to happen and the monster is trying to bond before she is ready... in a nutshell it will posess her powers and use them to make her a puppet to her family's duties. its not evil but mel's heart can't handle the los of tena and its causing her powers to react accordingly.

no matter what... dont follow me... i know one way to get a cure in time... but i doubt ill be able to take her with me... Utena thought i was talking to Mel but i turned to her not Mel proving wrong. keep Mel safe for us Tena... and attack every shadow that shouldn't be there...

before mel-chan can react or ask i touch her forehead and her eyes go dim as i lay her next to utena. as i did the shadows of the room elongate towards her and utena but utena's magical aura forced the shadows to encircle her bed unable to come closer. the shadows remain a part of the surfaces in the room before retreating from the bed and back to where they came from only to be purified by myself and utena who acted quickly burning the shadows as paper with magic similar to purified light.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:01 pm

OOC: Mel has other powers? I thought the curse mark was all she had and it was removed.

I nodded and held onto Mel, my magic actually doing things without my knowing. I wasn't controlling it to do that, it just sorta did. I smiled.

"Will do, Bryant. Thank you magic."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm

I Just blinked but lets her hold me, still worried about her and now the same for bryant.

ooc:It's something new I think. *scratching head* I think it's adding a power I was acutally born with but something more dangerous that my father might have known but never told my mother.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm

OOC: actually its from both sides... and neither told the other... its something i wanted to do on the vamp site but nothing would work well enough cuz of theo and the Phoenix.

BIC: i nod and turn on the spot turning into a bean of light that shot the mountains and opened a portal leading to distant planes of existance. as i leave the shadows seemed to engulf the whole room save the bed... utena's magic smote the shadows holding them back for an hour but as it did the invisible barrier grew smaller incrementally for each time the shadows went away.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 am

I continued to hold Mel, and with time, fell into a normal sleep.

OOC: It is a normal sleep. Just tiredness from being sick is all.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 am

ooc:Okay bryant with your idea then

bic:I just held Utena but lets her lay down gently on the bed. I only wish for her to be alright and the same for Bryant where ever he went to. Sighing, my eyes closed slowly to think of this or at least thinking of the chances of all this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 am

two days later the shadows hae engulfed the castle turning it black. i appear much the same way i left but in reverse. the shadows scream their first sound since ever and retreat. im shaking in agony as i hold out a red egg this egg was burning my skin to the bone without letting me bleed becuase my blood burns before it leaves my skin.

mel recognised it as a phoenix egg but more importantly it was tuned to utena's life force. the egg hatched from my hand as it drew near utena and its flames engulfed us all not burning anything even me. (to my surprise) as i look i see the sickness fighting the flames capable of deouring a dragon and a planet. the flames die down and the baby bird cries on utena's heart. in an instant utena breathed out a grey mist one i captured with my breath and took upon myself. as i was a cure it had no effect on me. and the tiny chick chirruped as it nuzzeled utena's cheek.

g-good... i fall, empty, drained of my very life force. but i glow with a golden light and then my heart beats. there is still no life coming from me that can be felt but my heartbeat is proof enough that i live. a visiting servant glared at me as if i were nothing and picks me up to lock me in the dungeon as a minister of polotics ordered him to do the day before.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next