MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am

I was still sleeping and slipping out of the hole at the same pace. i was a tiny bit more than halfway out as gravity worked its magic on me and i slid another millimeter out.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 15 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

I sensed Bryant was off doing some silly thing and could only smile at his frivolousness. As for Mel and I, we made our way down the red carpet entranceway leading directly to the throne room where sat the king and queen of the Kingdom of Light. They seemed to be less worrisome and more happy than usual. And of course, right by their side to the right was Melli and her real prince in regal style clothing with crowns atop their heads both. They seemed to be holding each others' hands smiling. The king heartily greeted Mel and I as we walked through the door. As soon as we realized all of the people occupying the room were awaiting our return, we immediately let go of the other's hand.

"My, if it isn't our hero! Well done, you've succeeded Utena!" The king called out whilst chuckling loudly. The queen got up and smiled, rushing to both her daughter and myself with a grin. She kissed both of my cheeks as well as Mel's.

"It's so great to see you again, dear. And of course you as well Utena. You've succeeded, it seems, in bringing back our smallest daughter and not only that but more, reuniting her with her one true love, you're quite the amazing hero, Utena. And dear, you are all of that amazing as well."

She could barely contain herself as she hugged her daughter and shook my hand. I bowed to the both of them.

"Sir, miss, honorable king and queen. You're very welcome. I was determined to bring back Melli whatever it took and keep Mel safe whatever the cost. I couldn't have done this whole thing without the help of my team though. As for how we did it, I have plenty of exciting stories we can discuss over dinner and dessert if you like. But, first, there is something else I'd like to discuss with you. Something that takes a bit more precedence over everything else."

I stood up from my bow only to walk over to Mel and retake her hand in mine softly. I gazed into her eyes meaningfully and slowly, smiling. Then, I took a sigh and bravely turned to the king and queen whom were back atop their thrones.

"Allow me to explain this; Your majesties, I know I have no honors to boost me up to even the standards of your recognition. I know I am not a noble, I don't have money or anything of the sort that brings me to importance or the upper class. I am but your humble servant made hero by the mission you have sent me on prior. However, there are some things I'd like to bring up. During this whole adventure, I've realized something. Love is... blind. Quite literally and figuratively. Melli could only see me how she wished to see me, as a guy, since her eyes were cursed to see through "rose colored glasses", if you will. I broke the curse and she found herself reunited with him, one of her exes she still loves very much. Mel had no one going into this thing. I understand you've been trying to find a suitor for her... well, I think I have found one."

I let go of her hand again and walked forward more, fearless gleams in my eyes.

"Sir, ma'am, I realize it's me. I love her, I love Mel and it took me forever to figure that out. But, I did. At the end of this mission, this journey, I found the one my heart wants. I've found love, and my love for her is greater than any magical spell any witch could cast upon me or Mel or even Melli. And, she loves me back, just as much. So, please sir, ma'am, honorable royals, won't you give me a chance? Won't you allow me to prove to you that I can be a great prince and a great suitor for your oldest princess/daughter? Please?"

The truth had to come out sooner or later. It seemed everyone in the room went wide eyed with shock. They all stared at me with gleams of wonder, surprise, confusion and any other kind of bewildered emotion you could imagine. It was silent in the room as no one had any clue what to say or do next. I watched them contemplate this, as the gleams in my eyes were beginning to change from hopeful to disheartened almost, by the silence. What would they say?

OOC: Would someone like to take the king and queen for the next post(s) and tell me what their answers are? I mean, I can't answer my own question haha.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm

ooc:can I? *Happy*

bic:The crowd was quiet while looking at both Utena and me as I looked up at my father and mother. My sister was suprised herself but thought it was cute while holding her new love's hand with her own. I just looked quiet before seeing my mother looking at her king to see him looking a litlte worried and quiet.

"Hold on, what do you mean by that? Love is blind?" he asked but then looked at me a little worried.

"Father, I think he means that me and Utena are in love.."

He just kept quiet again before sighing, standing up from his throne and looking down at my face but I was a little confused as to why he did that. "Mel, I don't know how you know what love is. Didn't we talk about this before?" I said nothing but looked down, knowing what he means. Years ago as I was growing up, he told me someone of a first born child shouldn't know what love is so quickly since it might not work so well but I thought he was wrong from what mom told me.

"Yes, I know what we talked about papa, but this is different. Somehow, I feel what love is. It's so wonderful since I never knew what melli talked about all the time and now I do. That's why I hope you and mama will approve that we can be togeth-"

"You know I can't do that Mel. You know and everyone knows that first born children can't get married or find love after what happened years ago of the horrible things the other kindgoms suffered when their first child did that. I can't allow this." I looked shocked but a little angry while melli was worried now.

"What are you saying, papa? Melli can find love and be happy but I can't? How come?!"

"Because she dosen't have the fully responsibity of ruling the light kingdom unlike you do since you have more to do than she. That's why you have to teach her what you know when you both rule the kingdom."

"You..I don't believe you! How can falling in love make such a bad thing for what first borns do?! you and mama told me you two are first borns and married, fall in love, and has me and melli!" I looked angry still but my mother looked sad, knowing something while looking at her king. "I think it's time to tell her the truth, my king. We can't keep this quiet forever."

"Keep what from me? What is it?"

The king said nothing before looking at me and then to the ceiling. "Melli and mel, I think we need to tell you both something. Me and your mother, we are not frist born but second born."

As the words came from him, both me and her looked shocked while no one else responded from that because they knew.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am

OOC: NAZO NO KANAJO X IS NOW AN ANIME IVE BEEN FOLLOWING HE MANGA FROM DAY ONE AND I LOVE I YOU HAVE O WATCH I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/nazo-no-kanojo-x-episode-1-online

SORRY I BEEN WAITING FOR THREE YEARS...

BIC: Gravity finally won out and i drop still sleeping from the tower and crash through the roof of the main throne room. the ceiling caved in due to my skeleton's weight and i crashed through to the ground still sleeping but now i was bleeding from rubble hitting me infront of the King Queen and everyone in the room. The King who knew everything about me noticed that i wasnt healing but first he noticed that i was wounded. something a fall like that normally wouldnt do.

OOC: After he wakes up that way he can hear it at the same time... sorry about ruining the perfect moment...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 am

I blinked and watched him fall, I was a bit worried, of course, it was my friend. As soon as he began to bleed, I looked away, to a part of the floor near him that wasn't where he was laying. Although I could see him fuzzily out of the vision of my peripherals. Nevertheless, I sighed and shrugged.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. He always is. And if not then I have his back."

I spoke out as the room had fallen silent once more because of Bryant. Though now it was back to the original conversation between the king, the queen, Mel and I. It seemed the king was being quite hard to budge about this for some reason. Did the king not want us to be together or marry because we were both women? I suppose to him this was unheard of. If that's the case, apart from Melli's affliction she just recently was alleviated from, there was no reason to see me as a male. But, she saw me as one and perhaps that's why they allowed us to date. They would have never intended for us to marry, it all makes sense now! But, how do I take up the discussion carefully?

"Your honor, it does make sense that you would allow me to date your youngest daughter for as long as I pleased. Heck, if I'd fallen in love long enough then I'd propose and we'd marry. But, because you couldn't see me like Melli saw me, you were opposed to any type of union we'd engage in. Isn't that right? You and your queen even were not too fond of the idea that Melli and I should marry because we're both women right?"

Even though the room was silent, the queen gasped and placed her hands over her mouth. The king stood sternly and listened to me. He could tell this was going to be quite a long speech. Melli and her lover had separated from each other and were now watching Mel and I with such anticipation anything would make them jump. I continued.

"Magic can do a good many things, sir. It can make something appear and disappear then reappear. It can be elemental. It can be making things float in the air. It can be anything. It can also make something appear totally different from the outside, like me to a man. If I really wanted to, I could snap my fingers, change my outward appearance to that of a male's just to please you. Everything would be operational, my body, my voice, everything. However, keep in mind that internally, I'd still be Utena. There is no change on the inside, sir. There has not been a spell made that can change a person's interior, especially his/her soul. And .... if I were to do that, you still wouldn't approve of us either, since, all I did was change my form, I didn't change my name or who I was and in that respect you'd still see me as female, wouldn't you? Well sir, it's time for a revolution."

I stated and all of them watched me as I talked. I knew I shouldn't be talking this much, but still, I had a point to make and I was going to make it. Even if it took until dinnertime or even past that as well. I was determined.

"You don't think some great historical figures in history made it to where they were without doing the things that society would look down upon, do you? I mean, they did. Some of the greatest, world class painters had affairs with other men at a certain point in time because no one judged or make any notice of it. In the end they went back to their female lovers later turned wives, but still. There was a poet, I'd learned about, she was a woman and she found herself being attracted to women. During her lifetime, she had many affairs with one. I believe she even married one, but then died young, so she couldn't have lived out her life with her lover. It's truly a shame. ...But you see, that's the kind of thing that has made the world the great thing it is today. Sure, these people lived wayyyyyyyy long ago and are dead sand right about now, but they did things that will have forever changed the way people view society, sir."

"Are you sure about that Tenjou? This... this... this new... revolution you speak of, I don't quite like it much. I don't understand what you mean by it. And I certainly am not fond of the idea of the union between two women. My rule stands. Soon Mel will be taking over this kingdom as hers, she can rule all by herself, responsibly. She doesn't need some other being distracting her from her duties. And furthermore, while we're on the subject, her duties are plentiful as a royal and she will be needing no help from you. You said you are but our humble servant, you wish to make yourself useful. Then do what I asked you to do and be the hero that protects our kingdom from harm. You want to protect and be there for Mel? Fine. Protect the kingdom, like I said. That will be protecting her too. If I so much as she a scratch on her face from someone's fault that isn't her own, I am going to personally exterminate you, Utena. Do I make myself clear?"

He seemed to be getting more of a hot head about things. He was starting to raise his voice. I, however, did not cringe or back down. I stayed where I was. I didn't talk back, I listened. Then, came my polite retort.

"With all do respect, sir, you make yourself 100% clear and understandable too. I won't mind anything you can bring down upon me. However, this revolution, allow me to explain it before you shoot it down."

"Woman! You are trying my nerves for far too long. I shall listen to this proposal. .... You have a minute. Go."

"This revolution.... we shouldn't fight what seems natural to people. I tell you Mel and I aren't the only ones whom found love within the same gender. There are others out there too, even within this kingdom that are hiding their love in secret because it's seen as wrong and shameful and disrespectful to society. Every night in their homes they are holding each others' hands and hoping and wishing that someday the law will be that they can be together and it won't be seen as inhumane. Sir, they rely on your rule to tell them that. Have you ever had to keep something secret and not tell a soul no matter how many people wanted to know what it was you were keeping from them? Well, that's how these people feel. They cannot come out of their shells because your decree has not told them that this is okay. This revolution, sir, will change the kingdom forever, for the better, and trust me you won't regret it. So, please, just, start small and work your way up. You can start by giving permission for me to see your daughter and to later marry her if I please. Love is love, sir. No matter who or what it is found between."

I had made my speech, bowing before him on the steps right before his throne and the queen's. I stepped down and went back to Mel's side. I didn't touch her this time, frankly, I wanted to see what the king and the queen would say about all of this. That... was my last, my final and my best trifle. I'd tried, all I could do now was leave it in their hands and hope they'd go for it.

OOC: Sorry for the long post, I had a lot to say. And sorry for taking control back of the king and queen for this post, I wanted to say something and I needed him and her for it. As for them, someone can take them back now. I don't really mind. Actually, I would like someone to take them back. I want someone else's viewpoint on what I have said. Welp, bye. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Everyone begins whispering about this while I just looked quiet, looking down from him. I couldn't look at my own parents from this and not even my father. Melli was worried before she grabs her lover's hand and pulled him with her to me, Utena, and Bryant still on the ground.

"Mel, I will like for you to not metion this again to me, understand? I know love is a good thing but I can't allow you to be destracted."

"I'm sorry papa, I don't really care from what you are telling me." He looked at me a little seriously but just had a little stare at me as I did the same.

"What did y-"

"You heard me papa! Even if you say all of this to me, I don't believe you for one bit. I won't forget what love is like and how it feels!" My voice was a little loud but he just sighed, looking away from me.

"This talk is over now mel! I can't believe you didn't tell me this. You know how much I hate secrets and lies and from you? I don't believe this. Just go and let me think. That goes for you too Melli."

"But daddy-"

"NOW! I am not in the mood right now to listen to anything else. It would be worse if you been keeping a secret from me for a long time."

My hands were now fists looking really angry with him but I just calmed down, about to leave but stops. "Even if I did, you would get angry with me if I told you."

"What is that supose to me, young lady? Are you keeping something from me?" He was really angry from how his voice sounded but I just said nothing before gently pulling down a bit of my shirt, showing a little bit of the black curse mark over my heart. A few looked shocked, even Melli since I didn't tell her this. "Mel? what is that?"

"*sighs* This is something I got when I was a child years ago. Whem mama took me and melli out for a small picnic. Me and melli were playing tag but I sorta ran a bit too far from mom and her. Anyway, I got lost and ended up in the forbidden willow forest, the dead land near the light kingdom." many looked shocked from my story but my mother and father was just stunned.

"I did a little exploring near this area, wondering if I could find mom and Melli before they knew I was gone too late but my eyes spots a old house that looked ready to cave in. So, I went inside and see if someone could help me but thought no one was there; I was wrong. Right near the fire burning a color of green was the forbidden witch that lived that. I didn't know that was her till I noticed her powers. I ran away from her but she caught me and put a curse on me, scaring my body with these black curse marks where my life will change or learn something as I grow up. I did get away after she did that to find mom and melli but I hid my burns from them and you, knowing you would throw a fit if you knew. It's true, I was cursed all this time." I looked quiet to wait for my father to speak but he just looked furious that his face was red but the queen looked sad, now getting what happened to me but melli was crying.

"That happened to you? W-was it my fault?"

"No, it was mine. I never blame you for anything like this sis. Besides, at least you kept me smiling these years."

She saw a gentle smile on my face about to speak but the other royal adviers begin talking loud around us, revolted and shocked knowing I was cursed by the forbidden witch but my father shouted, "SILENCE!!!!!!!"

Everyone went quiet but just looked to the king. "Mel, is this true? You-you are cursed?! My own daughter!" his rage just kept growing. "My king please calm down-"

"NO! I WON'T CALM DOWN!! NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T JUST LISTEN TO ME! HOW LONG WERE YOU CURSE!?"

"I was 5 at the time and melli 4. *looking down* I knew you would get angry since you don't care." I turned to leave the room but my father just shook his head, thinking I ruined my chance. Melli was worried before he sees some guards stop me. "What are you-"

"TAke her..to her room. I'll talk with her later on. Melli, you are to stay away from your sister for a while."

"But I can't! She's my older sister papa!" I heard her sadly as I was taken to my room but the others just looked quiet.

"Enough, Melli! As I said; stay away from your sister for a bit." He just sits down and held his head like having a headace.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

May i say something? i spoke from the ground waking up as the gasps from the growd. i heard everything in my sleep and as i listened to the words i found happiness in them. i stood despite my wounds and consealed my blood as a force of habit on the battleground to allow troops to retain their courage despite a leader being wounded.

I believe that they should have the right to wed. Your Majesty... you once trusted my Advice when i asked you to Bring Utena here from the neighboring kingdom. Not only did she surpass my expectations of her ability to protect this world but she also solved the riddle that plagues your heart. a love for Mel-chan. i truly bellieve destiny brought them together with the kidnapping of Melli-chan and the resulting journey.

I shook from nervousness as i gripped something small in my hand keeping it from view as i spoke more. i feel a strange resonance when they are together. a resonance of power beyond all matter and even time itself the power of a true god. Eternal Love. That is somethingi wished to give Mel-chan and on our journey i realized that i could never love her the way Utena does. their hearts and fates are tied by the red ribbon of fate and i truly believe in their love.

I finnished speaking and opened my hnd t reveal a ring to fit Mel-chan's finger perfectly.

Prince Utena. Will you accept this ring and Give it to the one you love?

The thought in my mind was; A Prince is not the son of a king. But a True Noble Heart of Chivalry and Love. not just for one but for all they see and seek to protect.

OOC: the thought... is how i truly think a prince is. Tena that is how i see you.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 pm

I blinked. What was it that I was supposed to do? Was I supposed to further try and convince the king? Should I go stay with Mel in her room and comfort her and keep her company? Or should I just go out for some air for a little while until tensions cool down? I wasn't sure. I needed direction from the king and if he didn't tell me exactly what he wished of me, then I'd decide myself. However, as Bryant spoke, my eyes widened as he began to speak on my behalf, as well as Mel's. The king seemed unwavering, like he wasn't going to budge an inch, even if this sort of talk came from his ever reasonable and reliable, Bryant Lennex. The two respected one another grandly. The question now was; How much does he respect Bryant?

"You speak quite well, Mr. Maboroshi, when you do not wear panic's face. You have brought it up reasonably, presented your point fairly, and have left me thinking upon things. If you were a bit more thorough you may have even changed my mind just a bit, but, I'm sorry. I simply cannot allow this. This is just one hell of a day isn't it? I find out my daughter has this... this curse upon her, don't know if we can all catch it. Find out that she and Utena are... well, I won't even speak to that topic. And, then there's the matter of everything else. God, I don't even know if there is one anymore!"

The king shouted as he left the room, obviously too fed up with any of this to deal with anymore of it. The queen looked at Bryant and myself with eyes of worry after watching the king storm out. She sighed as I nodded and went to chase after her angry husband.

"Wait... my king.."

That left Bryant, Melli, her lover and myself in the air of tension still within the throne room. After a brief moment of pause and staring at the ground. I turned to Bryant and accepted the ring, I nodded.

"Yes, I will give this to her and I promise to make her happy for as long as she lives, and even after that. ...Perpetually."

I clutched the ring in my hands and looked at him with a look that said, 'Thanks man', before turning the other way and leaving out of the castle's doors. I needed to come back at a time where tensions and emotions weren't so high. I needed to come back when everything and everyone had calmed down and could speak reasonably without getting hotheaded. I needed to come back when the king said we could marry, or if not, I'd have to elope with Mel in secret... I thought about things as I walked away to a distant forest on the outskirts of the kingdom. No one would be able to find me...

OOC: I like how dramatic this is getting. Don't worry Deus ex Machina will come in play here. As usual. Anyhow, whenever I don't play the king or queen or anything, Mel can play them. but now that they stormed out of the throne room and I'm no longer there, there isn't a need for the king and queen anymore. Mel's in her room and Bryant and Melli and her lover are in the throne room still. Just thought I'd clear that up since my post was kinda long and could be a bit confusing at parts. Welp, good luck. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm

ooc:this is still fun! Very Happy

bic:melli just looked sad but looked at bryant and her love. "this isn't a happy moment no more. Now, what can we do? I want mel and utena happy. Same for bryant too." she whined in tears.

I got to my room but alone, 2 guards at the door. This was not a happy moment to me, but an angry one. With my arms crossed, I just felt..heartbroken now like I lost my papa's love.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm

I sighed and smiled thinking about my new Quest. Melli-chan. i need your help with something. do you remember the white gold sword i left with your sister saying i would return for it when i was in danger... i thought more.

it had a black almost evil hilt with a rainbow colored eye at the base of the hilt and the Emerald that holds the power of the winds ruby that holds the power of fire spaphire that holds the power of water and the strange yellow gem that holds the power of storms in it on the blade. it would have been about as tall as i am now and as wide as my hands placed side by side with my thumbs tucked in. i hoped she would remember becuase it was a time when Melli and Mel-chan's and i used to train swords against the kings wishes.

oh and its hilt was about one meter long with the guard being twin black spikes sharper than the blade itself which could cut any stone or energy there is.

i just described my broadbladed halberd in its true form the form i left it in Mel-chan's hands when i set off to protect the kingdom of light the first time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 am

I sat in a meadow, a field between the Kingdom of Light and the Kingdom of Darkness. I sat under a tree in its even more casting shadow, its shade, its peace. Sighing, I placed my hand on the grass and softly began to brush my hand through its soft texture. It was flexible as it moved through my fingers with the direction my hand was going in. As for my other hand, it clutched the ring that Bryant had given me and shortly after I gazed it. I sighed again and thought to myself, not speaking them aloud for a moment. It was then that I noticed something purple in the grass right beside me sleeping. It seemed to be Chu chu, dreaming peacefully on the grass. I smiled again.

"Ah, Chu chu... what am I gonna do buddy?"

I knew he couldn't hear me or help me any, but still, I voiced that simple question as summation of my thoughts.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Melli said nothing while thinking to what bryant had explained to her and her love. She did remember it from a while a go and knew where it was. "Hmmm, I do remember that sword! Me and sis made sure no one else seen or tried to find it. I can go and get it for you if you want." she smiled before going to the main treasure room in the kingdom and started looking for the sword.

While with me, I felt pure rage and anger within my heart. Thanks to papa, I couldn't see my new love and can't show how much I wanted to be with Utena. My body did react to the seals on me, boiling my blood but I knew violance would not be the answer. I just wanted to be with her. "From all of this...I'll never happy again if I can't see you, Utena. Why? Why can't papa understand?" My voice sounded a little heartbroken before covering my face with my hands crying gently a little with sadness but then fisted up. Before I knew it, I then heard the vase on the dresser in my room shatter in a few peices, seeing the peices fall on the floor and water staining the rug and top. I looked to see that but just looked down, hearing the door.

"Princess, are you alright?" I heard the guard asked me but I just sighed resonding to him I was before they kept guard of the door. I looked down again, still feeling the same but my heart was slowly somehow beating a bit fast from my anger.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks Melli-ch... i sense Mel-chan's energy becoming unstable and i grew worried. Melli-chan i want you to get that sword and put it where i used to sleep when you and Melli-chan used to visit me when you two were small. i have a beating to take and calm her down.

the beating i reffered to was one i was going to try to get Mel-chan to vent her wrath at me so she didnt hurt anyone. i was a bit worried not being able to heal like i used to but i did have a bean left so i was good for one near death beating...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:41 pm

"Okay, well he won't listen to reasoning. I'm just gonna have to march in there and use force. I mean... it's worth a try right? Maybe, if I impress him with my strength he'll recognize I'm the right suitor for his daughter! ... No, that won't work. Maybe I could..."

I kept thinking out loud. The shady area under the tree grew more shady. The branches of the tree began to shake with the winds that'd picked up just a few minutes ago. Leaves were falling and the dark clouds looked as if they held rain. And just as I guessed it, they began to pour the water down pleasantly on the ground, the grasses becoming soaked. After a while the rain picked up and now it was pouring, quite hard.

Once more I sighed as Chu chu remained asleep where he was. The rain helping to keep him in dreamland.

"Well I can't do anything about. I can only hope that the king changes his mind and the queen along with him. ... I mean, what else can I do?"

I began to think and think and think. All I could do right now was thinking. I know I shouldn't overuse my brain, but at a time like this, it was the only tool of my body that was willing to work for me right. I opened my hand and looked at the ring again, sighing once more, and then clutching it again in my hands lightly. Mel... I miss you.

'And I promise you, we'll be together...'

OOC: You guys mind if I add some original stuff of my own to this? I have something I wanna do while I'm away from the palace. Rather, I want to set something up. If that's okay?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 pm

ooc:I don't mind and bryant won't either. Right dude?

bic:"Um, Bryant? What did you mean by that? is something wrong with my big sister? She's not sick is she?" Melli didn't know how this goes but was worried about me since he said that. Still holding the sword, her eyes looked at him then at her new fiance. She knew our parents were still talking somewhere but thinking of me now worried about my health.

I was still sitting while looking out the window, seeing it rain and the clouds rolling in. My brown eyes just looking at the clouds but closed them. My day was not going as I thought it would and yet, I felt my loud heartbeat.

"I shouldn't be angry like this. It wouldn't do much for me anyway...Guess all I can do is wait till papa says I can come out."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

OOC: nope dont mind at all.

BIC: No shes... losing control... if i dont take her anger and direct it at me others will get hurt. i moved to Mel-chan in the blink of an eye rather than vanishing and i put my back to hers and spoke quietly. Mel-chan. i think you might be a bit angry... care to let me hear it like when you were a little kid?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm

I was still under the tree, watching the rain pour. It was doing me no good to sit under the tree out in the cold and wet rain, where it could easily surpass the tree's leaves and branches and soak me. I should be fighting for Mel, not being away from her. I think she may need me right now anyhow. It was then that Chu chu woke up from his, what seemed like, everlasting slumber. He popped awake and blinked, then spotting me. He sighed and made the noises of his name, trying to console me, sensing I was obviously upset. I sighed.

"Don't worry about me Chu chu, I'll be fine. I just need to find a way to make this work, that's all."

I stood up. I was going to go back to the castle and talk to the king once more. I would also comfort Mel, I could tell she was upset from the moment she had let go of my hand. That's... something. I stood with pride and Chu chu stood with me, holding onto my foot as I would have started walking. But, my eyes caught sight of a figure approaching Chu chu and I here in this obscure place I was. The figure seemed to be snake like; Dark and lanky, and conniving, oh so conniving. As the figure approached nearer to us, we could tell that it was a male with longer hair dressed in rag-type clothing. He wore a sinister smirk on his face and I was beginning to think his face was stuck like that. Of course the long hair could have just been exaggerated from the rain, nonetheless, when he looked up he stared me straight in the eyes. His darker blue eyes meeting mine. And his long pink hair, a shade lighter than my own. If others saw us and didn't know any better, they'd think we were fraternal twins. He was male, I was female, but it seemed we could be brother and sister. And that's saying something since he was a total stranger. I was taken aback by his looks and then he spoke.

"Well, what is it we have here?"

"Who are you and what is it you want with me?"

Chu chu stood his guard, tough as ever. He was fearless, I'd give him that. Quickly, I caught myself and I composed as I asked him straightforward what it was he was after. I was in no mood to play games.

"Now then you don't have to be so hostile. All I asked was what it was we had here. Well, now that I've stumbled upon you, my dear, what is it your name, may I ask?"

"It's Utena. And you are?"

"Mikage. Souji Mikage, at your service."

As he introduced himself, he bowed but looked up at me whilst he did so. He still held that same creepy smirk he had when he was first walking towards me. He stood up tall once more, we looked to be about the same height. I looked at him, who was this guy? Where.. did he come from?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

I did notice bryant showing up while laying his back against mine but I just looked down, not really in the mood to talk but I still spoke at some points. "Bryant, what are you doing in here? You know you could get in trouble for being here. Not to forget the two guards outside of my room. I also don't want to talk about my childhood right now. Not in a good mood." My voice sounded more angry than sad while looking down at the shattered vase that broke ealyier but I had to guess that was from me. I just closed my eyes hearing the rain but just open them, show more sadness in my eyes. "Though, it's not fair bryant. How come I can't find love but others can? I never knew about love till now and it's just going right out the damn window!" my voice rose but breaks the mirror in my room by accident.

Melli was still downstairs but she was still worried about me or well everyone really. "Please be okay sis. Same for everyone else. I don't want everyone to leave here..."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:31 pm

You know guards dont scare me. im here to help you. You found love. and im happy for you. But if it werent wrong to do so i would force the king to allow it. but that would make it to where he may not accept your love. i spoke quietly and then i changed, but i wanted to love you too. So now all i can do is hurt you to make you feel better... im very sorry for what im about to say but if you snap and attack me you will have no anger left in you... You and Utena can never betogether bcuase you are both Women. i said that to make her snap and have her rage overwhelm her to throw it all at me at once to absorb her rage for her and calm her down.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm

"Okay Mr. Mikage, so what is it you want with me? You look like you have something you want to ask me."

He stood there for a few moment, summoning the right words from his mind to phrase this correctly. But, after a while of knowing that the correct words would never form in his mind, he just decided to be blunt about it.

"Well then Utena, you seem to be a noble person, how about you do me a favor?"

"What is it...?"

"Well, how would you like to help my dreams come true and in return, I can do the same for you, prince?"

Once more I was taken aback in shock at his knowledge of the situation. Could he really just assess from my outfit and the manner of my dress that I strived to be a prince? Who was this guy really? Lightning and thunder had begun to strike around the areas from where Mikage and I were all the way across to the kingdom of light. This storm was getting worse.

"How did you know... you know what, it doesn't matter. Well, sure, I would be happy to help you. I mean, today isn't such a great day for me, so if I can do at least one good thing, I suppose that'd be alright."

I sorta half smiled at him and nodded. His smirk-smile grew.

"Excellent. So if you agree, here's the deal. I will help you become a prince, you will have your dream realized, you will be living it and rolling in the joy of it. You can have anything you wish, money, fame, love, recognition, the works! That is... if you do me one small favor."

"What's that?"

I blinked and he stopped his creepy smirking, extending his hand to me.

"Let's shake on it, shall we?"

I nodded and awkwardly extended my hand to shake with his. We pleasantly shook but as we did so, lightning and thunder struck louder than ever before just a few feet from us in an open field. I watched the light flicker before my eyes, and they widened. That was never a good sign, but with this, I needed to do what I had to. After all, like lightning, opportunity doesn't strike in the same place twice.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm

My eyes widen in shock hearing such words from bryant after what he said from before, thinking we were alright for each other. I looked down but slowly fisted my hands up, the marks now glowing but causing some smoke to show up from them from in my royal gown. "But..but you said that I-we, you said we were made for each other? you said........YOU SAID ME AND UTENA WOULD BE HAPPY!" Suddenly, I pushes him from my side and held my hands out, causing some dark black sparks of lightning to shoot from my hands at him, sending him through the door of my room and in the hall. The guards were shocked seeing him.

"What are you doing here-"

"Bryant, I'll kill you for this! How could you say that!" My voice kept being loud but sees the guards going to hold me down. "Princess, calm down! Your not your self-"

"Leave me alone!" my brown eyes were in tears now before moving from the guards, shooting another blast lightning spell from my hands to hit bryant down the hall into the wall. Melli hears that but she rushes upstairs and sees him. "Bryant! What is going on?! Why are you hurt?" she begins to cry before seeing me angry while my body was surrounded with dark violet energy.

"S-sister? What is going on with you?"

"Melli, move out the way. I'm going to get bryant for his hurtful words. He told me me and Utena could be happy and now he's lying about it!"

"Sis stop it! This is not like you! You have to calm down!?" Melli tried to calm me down but sees me send out some more lightning before melli pulls bryant down from the attack, helping him downstairs and me following them. The two guards went to get more guards to try to stop me, but inform the king and queen.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

GAH! Melli-chan... why? if i take the hit i can absorb her anger... i didnt realize it was mixed with lightening and tried to stand into another blast.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm

"Let me explain something to you, Utena. It's a little story that may help you understand and may help me transcend into my desire being fulfilled with you here right now. A long time ago, there was a little girl. She was a princess, someone very royal and very special. She and I met and well, she had come a far way from home, she was lost. So, I helped her, like I usually do, I help people."

He took a pause. But, he did have me intrigued. I let my hand fall to my side, he did the same as we talked.

"I escorted her back to her home, she was safe and sound. Her parents were so frightful, worried. They thought she may have been lost forever. However, I was nice enough to return her home. Her parents were overcome with joy and shock, in the good way. But, it was our little secret. I told the little princess not to tell anyone of this affair. I told her to keep it our little secret. She agreed, and gave me a hug. She never even knew my name."

I listened, even more interested.

"She must have thought be a kind fellow. How odd, I thought to myself that day. At least I'd done a charitable thing, right?"

He took a pause, waiting for me to say something.

"So what is it you're after with me?"

"That day, I helped her deepest desires come true. And well, she was a vessel for my gifts to spread further. There are marks on her skin, on her body that react whenever she feels anger. Whenever she feels something very strong well up inside of her. And even when she doesn't, sometimes they just hurt her, sometimes they hurt others. I gave her an outlet to let her anger out in a bit of a healthier way. It may have shocked her, but that's just to calm her down. I am a genius and when she shook my hand, the deal was done."

As he finished his story, I realized what he actually did. My eyes went wide with shock and I clenched my fists and stared at him. My teeth even gritted a bit too.

"You sly little-!"

"Easy there prince... wouldn't want you getting upset now would you? Why don't you speak calmly to me hm? Why don't you hear me out for the reasons I did it? ... I did it because I saw the same gleam in her eyes that are in mine. I see the same one in yours too, Utena. You have that same gleam of pain and deep rooted sorrow. You have those same gleams as I do of wishing to help people and yet finding that they brush you off, make you feel helpless. You are in my position, my shoes. And I suppose that is why we looks so much alike, because we're two sides of the same coin."

He smirked again and I tackled him to the ground, and punched him in the face, lightning and thunder struck again as I dove and placed us just outside the tree's shelter, we were both getting wet now.

"Shut up! I am nothing like you. Nothing! I don't have those same gleams in my eyes. I don't! I don't reach out to help people by doing evil and manipulative things! And how dare you... how dare you do that to Mel?! She was just a child. She was just... how would you feel if someone trapped you with a curse on your skin hm? And everyone rejected you because they saw it as... a threat, despicable, and they treated you like some other being when they found out huh? You're just as despicable yourself Mikage!"

He smirked again and shoved me off of him, getting atop me and pinning me to the ground. He was going to punch me, holding his fist above my head. The lightning and thunder seemed to strike together on cue. It was freaky but it did add effect. I looked up at him, panting, with worry.

"Think what you will Utena. But I did her a favor and I think I did one for you too. Like I said you'll get your dreams and you'll get your chance with Mel, I assure you. But there's something you must do for me and for her first. Take a look at your wrists, and your arms. They have a curse mark on them. Now you will know the pain, the pleasure, the everyone that Mel has gone through. You will go through it for her. You keep your curse marks, you lose those pesky powers of yours and swear your allegiance to the black rose and your wildest dreams will come true. You don't, those curse marks will harm you till you die and I will make sure it happens in front of Mel. In fact even the pain hers cause her will be transferred to you all the time so that hers become inoperable. Does that sound fun Utena? Does it?"

"You're sadistic!"

I struggled to get up but couldn't. Now I had a choice to make. I had to decide; Which do I want more, to be together with Mel and have to suffer for it, or to not have to suffer and try to find a sneaky way around it? This was going to be rough. And we froze in that pose, it seemed, both of us staring deeply into each others, with very very much hatred.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Melli sees another blast comming but she pulls him down to make it destory the wall behind the two, some of the wall scared with black smoke and burned paint. "You don't get it, do you? Sister must be using Lightning and if you get hit, it might kill you." she was holding him down before she got him downstairs crying. She asked her fiance to help her and bryant before I came down still angry but my hands were sparking with Lightning more and more, sending a few black sparks to hit the walls, floor, and windows. It scared a few maids and butlers as they went to hide.

"Sis, you have to stop! You could hurt someone if you don't." Melli was crying while seeing me this way but I just got downstairs but glaring at him, holding my hands to them sending more sparks out. Melli got herself and the other two down again to dodge but I accidently destroyed the walls once more as Melli got them to the kitchen. "Bryant, get out of the kitchen! I'll burn you to a crisp for saying hurtful words to me!" my rage grew out of control as my body now was glowing as I kept sending out more at the wall where they were. Melli got scared seeing a few bits of rubble hitting their heads. Before I could shoot out more at the wall, the sound of swords were heard and I looked to see a few guards around me, pointing their swords at me but I turn to see one sword aimed at me but at my heart. My own father had his own blade pointing at me but his eyes were glaring at my own.

We didn't say a word but I knew he was not happy with what he saw just now. He lowers his blade but turns from me. "......Take her to the lower part of the dungeon."

"Daddy no! You can't!!"

"Quiet! I seen enough! She's too dangerous so by order of the king, Mel shall be kept in chains." He sounded hurt saying this before a few guards held me and made me walk away from the others but my eyes are closed walking.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

i kicked the gurds down and my hair fell over my eyes. i broke Melli's grip and prepared to face the attacks. Majesty how dare you treat her like some prisoner when she is only desperate for love. i kicked the king back and he hit a wall. Mel-chan. im not dodging your attacks hit me with all your rage and hatred you have spent up inside and free yourself from them.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next