MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 pm

And with that I'd made my decision. Soon, I flashed in to the castle and held Mel back by her waist, I shook my head. Then looked at Bryant with a look that was sort of calm and cool, collected, but a bit cold. The gleams in my eyes had changed. I knew I had to be serious about this if it were to get anywhere. I looked to the king.

"She will not be kept in chains. And you will allow her to be with me, your majesty."

The curse marks upon her began to become obsolete and the lightning and any other power she was commanding vanished into thin air, fading from her control. When those vanished, the marks upon her slowly began to fade. She would have noticed the complexion of her skin become normal once more and no change in mine. Although I showed a cold exterior, inside, it felt like a thousand volts were shocking me all at once and to their highest voltage possible. I took the pain, without showing any sign it was dealing that much to me.

"She may still be angry but I have come to pacify her and calm her down. As you can see she no longer poses a threat to you or this building and your family. She has no curses upon her. She is as back normal as she was before she obtained the curses."

I took a pause, then let go of her and continued. I pushed her gently over to her father's welcoming arms.

"If you want to thank me, then go ahead, give me permission to be together with your daughter. If not, then that's fine too. I truly don't care anymore. You know how love is sir, once you find it, you don't want to lose it and you'll do anything to get around something. So if you would rather have me snake around your back, then that's fine with me. You won't like it much, but if that's the way things have to be then so be it. I am sick of all this mockery, all these games and angry fights. We should really all be united in joy that everything worked out the way it did instead of worse. Now, I'm going out. I may return, I may not. If you want to find me, then... ask Bryant where I'll be. He may have a clue."

With that, I walked out again to the place I was before, then looking over the area, continuing even further. I happened to be soaking wet from the rain and dirty from fighting with Mikage, so a little bloody as well. Nonetheless, I took my strides out of the palace's doors. To return perhaps when I wished. It was then that I would allow myself to even express the pain I felt on the inside shocking me. It truly was hell, but Mel was worth it.

My mind flashed back to the decision I made. It was final and I happened to be angry with it. The curse marks grew upon my pale skin and my eyes held the gleams of anger and hatred and pain all mixed in to their navy blue color. I continued walking in the rain, feeling it wash on my skin. Things would hopefully change.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 16 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I said nothing when Utena left through the Castle's doors but my heart felt more sad. I did now of the curse marks gone but I was not happy cuz Utena felt angry and sad too I thought. The king didn't speak but he just kept holding me before looking quiet, his wife still crying.

"I can't believe she-"

"I think that is what Utena was trying to tell you papa. She just wanted to prove and show she's perfect for my sister. She will love her with her life, protect her. Don't you see? Even first borns should find love and not be alone but happy too." melli held her lover's hand but she was crying looking to him. The king didn't know what to say but I gently moved from him but looking out from the doors as my hand grips where my heart was. 'Utena, already I miss you but....I just wish I could go with you. At least we would be together...' As this thought, a single tear fell from my eye to my cheek hitting the ground like a rain drop.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 pm

The empty mindedness of a battleworn hero filled my head. i was confused and looked around trying to figure out what happened. wait hold on... i know i dont normally sound like this and never infront of the king but whats going on?

i was lost and looking for my path again.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Still I clutched the ring on my way back out, through the rain, keeping it close to my heart. I swore I would protect this ring. Protect her from harm. It was then that, halfway back to my Kingdom of Darkness did Mikage show his face again.

"Ah the tragic and noble hero, here she comes right now. They should play a fanfare for your arrival."

"Put a fork in it, Mikage.."

I spat on the ground where his feet were and spoke coldly to him. The curse mark's design had spread around me from my arms to my wrists and even onto my face. The pattern was stretching with every little bit of anger I added to the already hot fire I was feeling this present moment.

"You know I think I like you better this way prince. You're more feisty and uncontrolled. You're unpredictable, a real bad boy. You know the ladies will love that!"

"Didn't I just tell you to shut your god damned mouth? Or do I have to shut it for you?"

I clenched my fists and he smirked as he continued on with his rant.

"I mean who needs Mel anyway when you have power, this new attitude and any lady you want at disposal. I say fuck all the girls you can while you still can and then go back to her and keep fucking her until you've had your fill. That's it Utena, the way you look at me. It gives me great pleasure! I sense this darkness in your heart... this pitch black pit of darkness. Let the curse set you free, set it free and place substance where there was once a hole! You're free!"

He laughed and shouted that at the top of his lungs. The lightning and thunder struck once more, this time it was black, I was getting angrier. The curse mark patterns on me began to glow. And slowly, as I approached, I waited for the right moment before I tackled him again and began to beat him senseless. I started to punch and punch and punch and punch. He kicked me off him and punched me. I quickly countered and kicked him off of me, and now we were both standing. We were ready for whatever was to come from the other in this moment. He gave me no choice but to fight him. I'd prove I loved Mel more than anything in the world. And I'd kill the bastard and prove that I am nothing like him!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 pm

The outside was still raining with the thunder and lighting but I didn't know what to say. The king looked at me but he didn't know what to say to me due to his shock for what Utena did for me. As I kept crying, he goes to me but stops a few feet. "Mel listen, I....I don't know what to say but...maybe, just maybe I was-"

"You were wrong?" My voice was really quiet but I didn't look at him. I just wanted to see and be with Utena again. "I think Utena was doing this to prove she was just trying to keep everything in peace and now look, she had to leave cuz of you, papa. She would have been a wonderful person by my side, someone to sooth me if I'm sad or angry, someone to enjoy my life with..but I don't know if it's gone now from this. *looking down but my eyes were closed* I just...hope that she is alright and will be back. If not, I might just run off and find her."

"Mel, you-"

"I don't care! Can't you see papa?! Utena did all she could to keep all of us in peace and you were worired over this stupid curse thing." I did turn to him but he saw the tear covered face.

"I.."

"May I be excused now? I don't feel well.." Before he could ask, I turn to head to my room upstairs while my sister and mother said nothing. As for the king, he just looked down feeling ashamed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm

I know Utena will return she loves you and im sorry for eirlier i was trying to get you to vent on me. i know you wont ever forgive me but i am sorry.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I continued my fight with Mikage. We were both soaking wet and fighting like boys over the same girl, that was the closest comparison I could think of. I kept hitting him and he struck me with the same intensity as well. By now, we both separated from the other for a moment to catch our breath. We stood at odds as we panted. Our bodies were covered with mud and dirt from the ground. Our skin was cut and bleeding, as it was dripping from the corners of my lips. My skin, my right eye too, was bruised, black and blue. The rest of my body was tattered, as were my clothes ripped. Still, I continued to stare at him with plenty of energy left. I was pulling from my hatred to fight him and that I had a lot of for him.

"What's the matter there Utena? Has the ever noble prince inside your will died? Or has it just went to sleep for a while? You've pretended long enough. I think it's time you give it up, don't you? After all, all you are is imaginary. We are one in the same Utena. You're like me and I'm like you. You live in the same imaginary world to void yourself of the pain you experienced as a child and even now. You know it's true! Don't lie! Don't try to deny it or turn your back on it! You know what's really true don't you Utena? And you're just too afraid to admit it aren't you? Aren't you?! Because you know if you do, you'll become vulnerable and heavens forbid you do that or else Mel might see you like that and think differently of you! Well, what is she going to think of her 'prince' now! HM! You chose this fate, prepare to deal with the consequences!"

"Shut up... shut up... SHUT UP! I've had enough of you Mikage! Do you ever shut up?! I will teach you what it truly means to go through pain. I will show you what it is I feel everyday of my life and even now, now that you've entrapped me with this curse. And, you know what else? Once I've defeated you, and proved that I'm nothing like you, I'll teach you what it feels like to know this agonizing pain and not care... to ignore it and to take it without bitching about it because... well there are some things that are just more important to you in this world, other than power."

"Hmph, you really think you can defeat me! Come try it foolish prince! See how far you get with that curse mark hindering you!"

I rushed at him and suddenly fell to my knees in pain, agonizing pain this time. This time the shock was worse. It was kicked up even higher, the voltage that was shocking me. The black lightning struck in the skies near the castle, and into the castle's throne room where everyone was gathered. Thankfully it didn't hit anyone, but it did send a signal, a sort of "bad vibe". I was screaming, holding my body, coiled around myself from the amount of pain the curse mark was putting me through. It seemed the angrier I was, the more pain I'd go through. He stood above me and smirked with his hand raised.

"You don't get it do you?! The power of the Black Rose will always win! It will ALWAYS prevail and it will triumph over the puny power you have any day. So Utena, what will it be? Hm? Don't push your luck kid!"

He screamed as he ended the shock torture by letting his hand fall to his side and then kicking me hard in the gut. I lay there in the mud, holding my stomach and cringing. I was having a hard time getting up. By now, the curse had pretty much seemed like an extreme tattoo. Covering over my arms and my face a bit in a fancy design and soon it would spread to my whole body. My stomach and then my legs. I needed to fight this and I needed to win...Mel...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 pm

The king, queen, melli and everyone really felt the sudden cold bad vibe, chilling them to their bones. Melli looked worried before looking to her father. He looked to his queen but she looked even more sad. They knew something bad was happening. As for me, I was still in my room by the window, crying while covering my face with my arms. All I did was just think of my prince Utena as it just kept raining. "I hope you are alright Utena, Please be okay.." I sat up my head wiping my tears till I suddenly stopped, feeling the evil vibe as well. My body froze up, looking out from my window to the thunderstorm rain. I didn't know but I bit my lip, something bad was happening and it was something with my love. Quickly, I got up and begin to change into the same clothes I came home in before grabbing my mother's sword and out of my room downstairs. The others saw me run by them and to the front door.

"Mel, were are you going?!" My mother's voice said to me but I just ran. "Something bad is happening to Utena. I'm going to help her, weather I'm allowed to or not!" I didn't care no more but ran into the rain getting wet but I didn't care. I had to find Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 pm

i went after her grabbing my sword from Melli and putting it on my back as i run after Mel-chan. im coming too.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 pm

I was managing to stand up, slowly, cringing and shaking. I had one eye closed as I managed to stand up completely, holding my side, which, was now bleeding from the kick. He'd broken one of my ribs and it punctured the skin, causing me to bleed. I was panting, barely able to hold a steady breath, but nonetheless I continued. I stared at him with dark blue eyes of hatred. Lightning struck again, the same as thunder and the clouds seemed darker than ever. The rain kept pouring and I was all soaking wet.

"Still got some fight left in you huh? I was hoping that last blast would finish you off, but I guess it didn't. Let's just see how you handle this!"

He rushed at me with his fist prepared for battle. I grabbed it and stopped it, squeezing it around his wrist so hard the circulation cut off and I broke it. The hand was now useless. There was something different in my eyes now. Something more serious. It was the will of love that had me fighting. I continued. He tried to kick me and I broke his knee with one strike, he fell to the ground, managing to use his other arm and leg to propel himself up to standing again. It was then that I cringed in pain again, he was shocking me. Mel... I hope you got the sign.

"Where'd that power come from huh? You have a secret you're not telling me about? Well it won't matter when you're DEAD."

He laughed again maniacally and I fell to my knees again, screaming in pain, holding where my heart was. He was shocking my heart. My screams could be heard echoing for miles on end. Mel and Bry would have heard it. The screams of pain from my voice.... I had to hang in there.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 pm

"thanks! Lets hurry!" Me and bryant kept running though the rain, ignoring the thunder. I kept running but my ears picked up Utena's screaming. It made me go faster and faster before seeing up ahead Utena but a male that seemed to be hurting her. I ran over but took out my bow and arrow, shooting four arrows in his stomach and back. "get away from Utena!" I got in front of Utena, aiming Four more at him angry.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

I flashed more like a blur than vanishing into his gut barreling my full weight and strength into him nearly obliterating him but he was alive.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

The shocks stopped and Mikage fell down, at the amount of damage he took, temporarily incapacitated from battle. I was still on my knees, panting and trying to take the pain, still bleeding and hurt. It was then that Mel and Bryant would both notice the strange markings on my skin. The same ones Mel used to have on hers. It was the mark of the curse. And Mikage had cursed me. With another good look at him, Mel might be able to recognize that it was him from so many years ago.

I said not a word, only smiled softly, before falling to the ground, panting, trying to hold on for dear life. I could see through my blurry vision my screams had reached the ears of my friends and I was now safe. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

ooc:brb

bic:I kept my arrow aimed at the mysterious male but looked at Utena worried. I did notice the marks on her body that was like mine, making me look shocked. "but how....she got the same marks. Unless...."I slowly looked to mikage, my mind reconizing him. "Y-you...what have you done to my love? answer me!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:17 am

i sent a strange golden light from my hand to utena and it restored her strength and body to better than perfect condition and i readied an energy blast to intimidate this person.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 am

There was no amount of power that Bryant could summon that would repair me. He may have been able to puppet my body if he wanted to, but aside from that, I wasn't healing from this till I naturally healed from it or the cursed he'd put upon me was removed. I went through all this trouble for Mel. Because I loved her. The amount of damage to my body was done, all I could do was lie there. I'd made a good effort, weakening him till now. He stood back up with a sly look on his face, pulling the arrows out of him and bleeding a lot.

"Well, well well! If it isn't Mel! How are you princess? It's been a while. I'm surprised you even still remember me. How's mom and dad?"

He was so clearly not taking this seriously. Then he calmed and blinked.

"It's simple what I've done really. Utena here had a choice. She could remain unharmed by anything and let you suffer with the curse seal I placed upon you when you were younger and you could be shunned by your father further. Or, she could take everything for you so you wouldn't have to suffer and so that you could live out your dreams of being accepted and ruling the kingdom without any affliction. She took the curse seal away from you and dealt with it double time since I cursed her as well. She swore her allegiance to the Black Rose, and so it shall stay that way.... But I have to admit something. I mean I always kinda knew she swung that way, but never in a million years would I have guessed you would too Princess Mel!"

He cackled loudly.

"Well, well. This is truly a surprise. I never thought you two would have some lesbian relationship going on! Haha! That's rich... love..."

He laughed to himself and I tried to stand up. But I couldn't, I kept cringing and falling every time I did. I even coughed up blood once into the mud beneath me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 am

"Shut up! you don't know what love is like!"I looked at him with rage but then to Utena,gently bending down near her. I never knew she would do that for me, or knowing she was cursed too. "Utena, I can't believe you would go this far to help me but I'm so blessed of it. If melli never got kidnapped, I might not know of love. Now, cuz of you, I do butI wanted to be more of help." I touched Utena's cheek but I gave a light kiss on her forehead.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 am

Should i just kick this person back to what ever universe he came from?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:08 am

I smiled and felt the kiss to my forehead, feeling her gentle touch. Once more I rose myself and tried to stand up. This time I did, and I remained standing for as long as I could, despite the fact that now my rib was poking through my skin revealings its white bony color and shape and texture even too. I glared at him and was even so bold as to turn towards Mel, using her shoulder for balance, since I was very weak at the moment. I barely managed to speak this but...

"How's this for a real, loving lesbian relationship?"

I kissed her lips deeply, and didn't let go till I was sure he got the message, that or he was pink in the face. And I nodded to her last statements. It was true, I'd do anything for her and the look in my eyes told her so, as I looked into them after we kissed. Eventually, I wobbled back to the side of her and stood there, barely able to stand still, watching him.

"Mikage.. I'm prepared to make you a deal. You take this curse away from me and from Mel for the rest of our lives and let us live them out happily and free of harm. And I will let you live and keep Bryant here away from ripping you limb from limb. If you don't, well, then, you'll be dead within a few seconds. Not just by Bryant's doing."

He thought about it for a moment and held us in suspense. He scratched his chin and kept thinking. I awaited his answer. It was then he gave me a bitchy and pompous answer and answered with a big fat no. It held an especially immature quality to his voice. I smirked.

"Bryant hold him down!"

As Bryant did that, I took the sword of dios and unsheathed it stabbing it directly into his heart. It seemed once I did that, the curse mark was relieved from my skin, as was the pain, and Mel's would never come back again. But it was the moment that Mikage was officially dead that I fell onto the muddy grass and the rain started to lighten more. I was soaking wet and panting, injured, but alive. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 am

I smiled gently crying before going to Utena, bending down to help her. "Utena, thank you. Thanks to you I'm free of his curse but you too. *gently smiled* but even if papa would still not agree, I would have ran away with you. Even bryant, melli, and her love comming with us."I felt happy as it didn't rain bad but then to bryant. "and thank you bryant, your still a great warrior to me but maybe we will find you love too."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

I looked paniced and sweaty from her blow. UT-Tena you almost hit my heart too... i relaxed a bit and turned to Mel-chan I been searching for centuries... i hope so.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 am

"You'll find someone Bry, don't worry about it. And, I'm glad that this curse is finally over with the likes of him. I can't ... stand people like that..."

I stated weakly. I was basically out of energy and hurting. I stayed conscious for as long as possible and watched the rain clear up and the sun begin to come out from behind those dark and gray storm clouds once more. It was when the light began to shine and the birds began to chirp, that I'd reached up to touch Mel's cheek above me, then letting my hand slide and I fell a deep unconsciousness. It was more like a sleep, but, still unconscious. In my other hand there seemed to be an item and my last thought before passing out to Bryant was...

'Thanks man for everything you've done. You can go back now and we'll meet you at the castle later. If she asks about the ring just... be clever about it and leave the rest to me...'

I lay there within love's arms. I couldn't be happier and so I slept with a smile.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 am

I was happy that everything was going back to normal. My eyes looking at Utena as she rested but will need medical help soon. I bend down, kissed the forehead. "Sleep well, my love." I just kept near her but head back to the light kingdom with Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 am

Mel-chan i need your help... i lost all my powers except for my angel and sayian powers... can you and utena travel with me to the dark world of Makai or demon world to help me? i walked back asking her and waited for my angelic powers to work on Utena's body to restore her energy and heal her. i was with company now and i knew nothing would attack Mel-chan when utena was incapacitated.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 am

I remained incapacitated as they moved me back to a safer place with them. Bryant began to work his powers upon me to heal my wounded and tattered body. Mel remained by my side, doing the typical thing that lovers do. Playing and brushing through my hair, holding my hand, the works. I laid there on the cold tiling floor, the blood sort of dried. Everyone seemed to be watching, gathered to see if I was alright. It would be that the one time I get injured badly is the time everyone pulls together, but I was thankful for that much at least. And I was thankful I had such great friends. Friends that came to my rescue.

And as I began to heal from this process, Mikage's dead body began to resolve and disintegrate into light particles floating in the air. He was now a seasoning to the peaceful and pleasant air, nothing but good things could come of him. And my sword remained in its sheath as we had traveled back to the castle in the Kingdom of Light. All's well that ends well I guess. And yet I still slept, having no clue what was to come of anything when I woke.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next