MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 am

OOC: keep posting without me at the right time ill add a demon lord to the mix. after the final wedding kiss.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 25 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm

I dashed there as fast as I could, rushing almost, even though there was truly nothing to be rushing about. It wasn't a matter that was to be hurried. Still, I scurried there as quick as I could and finally reached her. I took her hands, both, in mine and a huge smile curved my lips into shape.

"We can marry!"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"R-really? we can get married?"My voice was surprised but my cheeks went pink as I was really really happy about this. That told me father actually agreed for this to happen. Giggling, I held her hands back. "This is wonderful news! Now both of us can be happy together.."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm

"Me too, so very very happy we can be together. Now let's talk wedding plans. I don't think we've discussed them in full. I'm truthfully okay with whatever you wanna do, but my personal feelings are that the wedding should be small."

And then my happiness calmed and quelled for a moment. I cleared my throat and thought more seriously for a moment.

"But what about your kingdom? Will they accept me and our marriage, our type of love?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm

"Oh, I understand fully so I guess we can just invite just a few family and friends to the wedding." I felt so excited that I could jump for joy but I couldn't cuz I might trip on the streamers on the floor below me. When she asked the other question, I looked a bit concerned.

"Of course they will. They see you for who you are right? I know they will accept this. Right mother?" I looked at her before she looked a little guilty. "Mother?"

"I'm sorry honey but I think you need to be told something. Remember when Utena said about the same sexes marrying each other? She was right. Right now, we have told you a few of the ones living in the kingdom are straight but not all of them. Some are in love with their same sexes." I looked quiet but then worried.

"So, all this time we had a kingdom full of others that were in love with boy/boy and girl/girl?" I looked to see her nod but I then looked to Utena. "That proves it. You will be very accepted into this kingdom and for our marriage, my love."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 pm

"Oh, well that's good news. You had me half scared to death within the week of our marriage, I'd be hanging somewhere by angry mob. My powers are great but they might be greater than them in masses."

I smiled happily and kissed her cheek, and then her hand, promising to be the best prince I could possibly be. We were going to marry soon, it would be quite small and eventually we'd announce it to the kingdom. This was a joyous occasion. And then I realized her mother was there. Quickly realizing I showed the the Queen such disrespect, I hurriedly walked over to her and bowed before her.

"My queen."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 pm

"Oh Utena, you don't have to bow. I mean, when you do marry my little girl, I think you may be calling me your own step mother." She smiled happily while I giggled, helping Utena up on her feet while hugging her.

"This is going to be a wonderful wedding. I can't wait."I smiled hugging her still. "I'm glad you will dear. In fact, I believe I still have the two prince and princess crowns that your father and I wore. I think they will go perfect with you two's wedding clothes." she smiled as I blushed looking to her.

"Really mom?" I asked to see her nod. "That goes for Melli and her prince too. They already been talking about a wedding themselves."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I smiled and rubbed the back of my head, laughing a little nervously. This was the real deal, we were really getting married. But I looked, then, at the queen curiously, and then back at Mel and then back at the queen, my voice ringing out in a sudden slightly more solemn tone than normal, breaking the happiness once more.

"Um your highness, may I request a private audience with you? That is, might I be speak to you alone?"

I looked at Mel and then back at her again.

"How about a walk? I think you may need to know me a little better before you welcome me into your family."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 pm

I Looked quiet before my mother smiled, gently nodding yes. "Of course. Mel dear, could you stay here and help the others with the getting ready part for the wedding?" she asked me but I smiled giving a nod.

"Good girl. Alright Utena, please lead the way."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

"Alright."

I began to walk out the door, holding it for her and being ever so kind to my future mother in law. She was a kind woman after all and quite the ruler, but it was true, she needed to understand me fully before judging me and allowing me in, it was only fair. And this was a feat that the king, previously, had failed to do.

We walked along one of the other vast gardens surrounding the palace filled with roses of all colors. It would be ironic that the roses grew here of all the gardens, I suppose that was a symbol that followed me around wherever I went. In any case, I continued to walk silently with her, and I thought about where to begin. Slowly, I began.

"Well, your majesty. My full name is Utena Tenjou. I may have grown up a little bit, but just previous to all of this, I was 14 and just starting out on my journey as a person, as a semi adult."

I paused. "Well, I've grown into this person. But to better be able to understand this person I've become and these dreams I have, I need you to understand me fully, my story, my legacy, my everything."

I looked at her making sure she understood before continuing the tale.

"Back when I was about 8 or 9, my parents died. Both of them, in a car crash that was never meant to happen. They both suffered severe damage to their bodies and of course, even with all the medical attention being given to them, died. I, got lucky. I lived on. And within a few good weeks, a month, perhaps a little more than that, they were able to correct my injuries, which weren't so severe and send me on my way. They say children heal faster than adults. They were right."

I thought about where to continue. And then I picked it up, wording it the best way I could. "I went on living after that, depressed, alone, orphaned. No nothing. I didn't have friends, I didn't have family, I didn't have a life. I was trapped in my own coffin it seems, a coffin that should have been for my death, but it wasn't. Anyway, eventually, this prince came along and wiped the tears from my eyes. He kissed them away and told me that I should never lose this same strength and nobility I have now, as a kid, even as I age. And then he gave me a ring and told me that this ring would lead me to him someday. And then he vanished. I can't recall my prince's face from so long ago, the memory is just so blurry to me, but I can recall that out of that, I was impressed by his actions and it inspired me... to become a prince myself one day."

I smiled and looked down at the ring that was still on my finger, lightly brushing some of my other fingers over it. It was special to me.

"And I've not taken this off since. This ring is way too important for me to lose. It reminds me who I am, when I'm in doubt. And it reminds that I've come this far, I can keep going. Anyway, how I became a witch, I honestly have no idea. That was something I guess I was just lucky enough to grow into. But, the swordsmanship came with time and practice. I've killed before, I've become so outraged that my powers were uncontrollable, I've destroyed lands and a lot of different other life on this planet. I don't mean to, but I can assure you it only happens when I'm trying to protect something I love from danger, or when I'm extremely angry and frustrated because that thing might as well be taken from me. But these powers of mine, they're for the use of good only and by marrying your daughter, I would only use them to protect her and not hurt her."

I sighed and then took a deep breath in. "Now that you know all of that, are there any more questions you have? Something I could clarify for you, explain?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 pm

The queen looked half sad and felt bad for Utena having such a life of losing her parents so young, doing what she had to to live in this world but she did give her some credit. It's hard living out here no your own with no one by you but at least their are some that are willing to meet you, help you and show they care. "Hmmm, well just a few. One, do you know how or what caused the accident of the car crash? Did you ever see this prince again that gave you that ring? Are you happy with what happened so far to end up where you are today?" She sighed but looked up.

"Also, after your little quest, do you think you completed everything you were fighting for?" she asked gently.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 pm

I blinked, that was a lot of questions. Well better to take it one at a time.

"No I don't remember what caused the car accident and ultimately killed my parents. But I knew the years after that were followed by the legality issues of working me into which orphanage to live in. And I did live there, but I never made any friends. I just always used to run off to the coffin sights of my mother and father. Visit them, and lay in the third one meant for me, that was usually empty. I felt like I belonged there. Like why do we all go on living if we all have to die someday? That's the question I would always ask, till this prince came along. And ever since then, I haven't met him face to face again. I'm still hoping for that reencounter."

I smiled and then recalled her other questions and continued on with my answers.

"I think right now, I'm trying to be, just me. And be the best person I can possibly be. Of course I still hang on to the dreams, so I guess I can say with the friends and things I've made and achieved, grasped. I can say I'm happy. I've fought for a lot in my life, and I can honestly say, I'm glad I made it. Because if I didn't fight for all of those years and do all of that training and all those quests, I might not be standing here before you today."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

"I see you are doing alot to complete what your goal was, Utena. Do you think you will be happy with my little girl when you both seal the deal together of being husband and wife?" She asked gently to her but the queen wanted to be sure Utena and Me were happy together.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I blushed. Seal the deal? It took me a moment before I was able to meet gazes with her and clear my throat. Once that was done, I tried to speak as levelly as I could.

"Yes, I know I'll be happy with your daughter. I think the happiest I've been since I met the prince."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"Then you have the honor of the light kingdom with you, Prince Utena tenjou. May the light always be with you." She smiled happily to her before patting her shoulder.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 pm

"Well, I wanted you to get to know me and accept me for who I am."

I smiled and bowed.

"You are a kind queen."

I picked one of the roses, a yellow one for friendship and offered it to her, whilst in the bowing position. I knew Mel was going to be looking for me any moment now, but staying around the palace all day is not something I wanted to be saddled with. Boredom was what it was, and I needed adventure. My own kind.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:17 pm

The queen blushed a bit before gently smiling, her fingers reaching down to take the yellow rose from Utena's hand. "Thank you, Prince Utena. I just hope you will be okay within the light kingdom family." As she said that, I was calling out for her and my mother.

"Mother! Utena! We are all set! The wedding is ready now!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

"You're welcome."

I smiled and then turned when I heard the voice of my beloved calling to us. It was Mel searching for us to say all the preparations had been made. And that things were a-go. Finally, things would be working out for the better for me, and the gleams in my eyes told anyone who wished to know, so.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

"Oh my, guess it's time. come on you two, we have to get you dressed and ready for the wedding." My mother smiled to Utena while I was happy waving at the two of them to hurry up, laughing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm

"Uh, your majesty, might I ask who is dressing who?"

I blinked and pointed to her, and then at Mel, looking away from her. As it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I just wanted to know who was going to dress me. The queen, the king, or Bryant, or someone else?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 pm

"Oh, well did you want some of our subjects dressing you two? I would help your bride to be, but I have to help my husband." She said before two servants took me inside to get me ready.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm

"Hmm. You know what, problem solved."

I looked around to check that no one was watching besides the queen, and that Mel had fully gone inside so she couldn't see me. I took both of my hands and snapped, a very regal outfit, fit for a prince, and in some respect, king, replaced the normal clothing I had on just a moment ago. It was clean and seemed like it'd just been fit to my form, it was perfect.

The fabric color was a dim red, and the things that normally hung off my shoulders when dueling were now golden. The pants I wore were black, and there was a white slash that went across the front of this new uniform, of course, white fabricated lines outlined the fabric's borders. It was much alike to my other uniform, only more royal and in a slightly different style. And for more special occasions. There were pockets of course, stationed on this new one where they were on my old one, and there, in my pocket appeared a white rose, held in place by one of the fancy thorn clips used during my duels. I smiled.

"I think I'm ready."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm

The queen was looking but then was really impressed to see such magic. She smiled looking to Utena gently. "Oh my, that looks wonderful on you. I'm sure Mel and the others would agree. Now come along, the wedding is about to begin." She turns to lead them both to the main throne room where the backyard garden was. The wedding was going to take place in the backyard.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm

"Oh she is NOT going out there lookin' like that. Nu-uh. She look like a hot mess."

A female with such incredible character to her seemed to yell out of nowhere. And just in time too, to stop me and the queen both in our walking strides. I turned around curiously and blinked. Who was she?

"My name is Kikyo, and I'm one of the gardeners here at the palace. And the reason I'm doing this job is because hair stylists are in such short supply. But, I am able to design leaves and make them art, so I can do hair and turn it into something fabulous. And you're getting married from what I hear. Better let me do it."

I blinked and watched as she made her little speech. I looked at my hair and then placed one of my hands in it. Was it really that bad?

"Uh hi Kikyo. My name is Utena, and I'm the groom. I'm not sure you can do much with this short little cut."

I laughed nervously.

"Hun, I could do a million things on that short head of hair of yours. So what do you say? I can make you look like such a regal prince."

I smiled nervously, and then rubbed the back of my head.

"Uh sure, I guess."

"GREAT! Follow me. Oh and don't touch ya head. It messes up my surveying of the project."

And we walked to a certain room, her room, where she kept all of her hair cutting and styling tools. So this was it huh?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm

"Oh dear, Kikyo strikes again. *laughs* Though, I'm sure she will be fine." The queen turns to check up on some other things before she was going to see her husband for the wedding. Melli was laughing seeing her future husband and her father eating some food together, her eyes closed and hearing some giggling.

"Mama's going to be so surprised seeing you like that papa."

"I did this before when I was hungry. Though, I did it to make you laugh and it still works." he laughed wiping his mouth gently before looking around. "Did you check on your sister?" He asked seeing Melli nod once. "Yeah, and she's really pretty in her dress. Their just finishing up a few more things and she will be ready."

"good good. You and your love are all ready, the guests are all here, and we all ready." he laughed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next