MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Kikyo took me to her room and suddenly I found my hair being worked upon. She had such a funny natural quality to her, I couldn't help but laugh. And it was good, she'd smile when I laughed. She was funny, very comic. And liked to be considered that way.

Under the soft touches of her hands and her fingers doing the necessary work on my hair, I closed my eyes and relaxed and she talked to me. Trying to take my mind off the fact I was having my hair completely redone.

"So, you're some lucky lady's prince charming are ya? Did you book the garden here for the wedding and make sure it was okay with the king and queen?"

I smiled and laughed nervously.

"Well yes. But I'm not just some girl's prince charming, I'm her prince charming. The princess."

"Wait a sec! You mean to tell me that you're marrying the king and queen's daughter?"

I nodded.

"Well hold up, which one? The younger one or the older one?"

"The older one. Mel. She fell in love with me on this last quest or journey we went on and I fell in love with her. I was originally in love with her younger sister, and she was in love with me, or what she thought she knew of me. See there was this curse that she fell under that made her visualize all she wanted in a lover when she looked at me, which would have been fine, if she didn't see me as a boy. She thought I was male, when I'm really not. Blinded by love, we called the curse."

I took a pause and she looked curiously at me, unbeknownst to me, since my eyes were shut.

"So basically, she was taken by these bad guys and being that I was someone close to her, as was Bryant, and Mel, her older sister, we all figured we'd go on this mission to get her back together. We needed to find her and return her home safely. But along the way, spending more time with Mel than Melli, I began to slowly fall out of love with her, and in love with Mel, it seemed. And well, eventually we undid the curse, explained things to her, and then an old boyfriend of hers came back and reconciled things with her, and they fell back in love. So everything worked out for the better."

The stylist then nodded and laughed in approval, sighing as if she understood just what I was talking about, exactly.

"Ah such a great tale! The stories of young love, they never get old! And uh, you know, his majesty is okay with this?! I mean didn't he freak out because you a girl and she's a girl?"

"At first yes. But that worked out as well."

She smiled and then continued to work on my hair, curious.

"How did you do that, prince?"

"Well, there was this curse I knew about that Mel had, and it was a horrible one. It activates with anger and it puts not only a horrible strain on the person with it's body, but it destroys, destroys a lot and everything around it. It's a tremendous power, from what I know. So, taking that into account, I knew that eventually it could be very harmful down the line if it wasn't stopped. And not only that, but I needed a way to prove to her father that I loved her very dearly and it was real love. I needed something to prove I'd do anything for this family to protect it. And her. I needed a way to get rid of that curse. And so, I tracked it down to the forest on my own and found the man responsible for the curse. A man from my past as well as Mel's named Souji Mikage. He was the distributor."

I took a pause.

"So he made a deal with me, taunting at me along the way. And he took Mel's curse mark, and gave me my own, and transferred all of the power of hers onto me, as well as feeling the effects of my own shocking me internally. I can tell you, of all the battles I've been in, I've never felt pain such like that before ever. Luckily, Mel and Bryant came to my rescue and I managed to break free of the curse mark and rid of it, as well as rid of that man. Kill him, so he could wreak no more havoc on this world. As soon as I did that, any curse mark he gave to anyone vanished. And then we returned to the kingdom, and I explained the whole thing to his majesty, and he understood, a bit shocked, but understood that I had no intention of giving up. And he eventually was okay with us being able to date."

Another pause.

"So we decided marrying would be best. I'd have a place to live and more people to call my family. And a kingdom to protect. And someone to love and hold onto. And be near always. I'd always have someone there, and so would she. So would the kingdom."

I smiled. "And that's the story. That's why we're marrying today."

She smiled and continued to work on my hair, almost done now. She had colored the top strands of it, little bits and pieces a lighter pink that my naturally almost darker pink hair. Then she gelled and brushed it to a certain regal prince like style, before taking another comb and scissors and trimming the split ends. Then she took her hands and messed it up again, so that the gel dispersed throughout the hair giving it a shine. And then she combed it once more, into a regal style, and it had a very soft feel to it, as she had washed it as well. She took her hands and began to put her finishing touches on the hair. And once she told me to open my eyes it was complete. I smiled, my short hair had never looked so professional before. I truly did look like a prince.

"You like it?"

"Yes, it looks amazing. Thank you so very much."

It was only then when we stood next to one another, had she realized just how tall I was and how much taller than her I was as well. She laughed, finding the height difference a little funny. And as she went to place the apron back on the wrack in the bathroom, she kept her sights on the chest area.

"You planning to bind them or leave them out?"

I blinked and then realized just what she was talking about.

"Hm, I don't know really. It all depends on what Mel would want I guess. But I don't have time to ask her, and plus it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. So... what am I gonna do?"

"I think you should let me handle them. I mean, bind them. And I'll help you out with it. But we don't wanna bind it so it cuts off your circulation and reshapes your body. And we don't want to bind them so it looks like you have none to begin with. And I mean like a deformed chest or something like that. Oh whatever, let me stop my rambling and help you out, k sugar?"

She smiled and led me to the other part of her room, where her dressers and bureaus were. She had scissors meant for cutting tape and some bandages, ace bandages. And then some little metal things to keep it in place. She asked me to take off my top and I did, having an undershirt on as well. I took that off too so my chest with the bra was revealed to her. She began to wrap the bandages around me in a certain way, and then cut it with the scissors in the right places. At certain times she took one of the small metal place holders and put it in to hold the position of the bandage. When she was done...

"Go ahead, princey. Put your clothes back on and check it out. Your chest should be a natural reduced, or natural flat."

She smiled and I did as told. Amazing, she'd managed to make me look like a true, real prince.

"Wow, I can't thank you enough Kikyo, you're an amazing hair stylist, and costumer."

"Don't worry about it, hun. It's what I do. And I do makeup and other things too. I used to, after all, be in charge of the doing the queen's makeup and hair each day, and the king's uniform fitting. I do that as well. I used to have my own shop but no one was coming, so I went out of business, and the queen and the king started to get older and had no use for the things I used to do. And so I just became a gardener here."

"Oh well it's fascinating you know so much. But, I think I have an idea. Wedding's first though! I have to get to the backyard garden!"

I started on my triumphant walk there. Finally, marriage would happen. But I stopped before I exited her room.

"Are you coming?"

Excited, Kikyo immediately followed. Finally she'd have a chance to see how this wedding and her work turned out. And we were on our way to the backyard garden.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 26 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

All the guests were sitting down in chair, talking to themselves to wonder for the wedding. The queen was with melli and her own love as they waited for the moment to come. The garden was done to perfection. The roses and plants were around the area while showing a while stand their where me and Utena would stand. Food on two long white cloth tables with lots of treats. Even a ice statue of me and Utena dancing together.

"Everything is perfect. This will be one wedding we won't forget." the queen said while Melli was crying for joy about this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:35 pm

I had made it to the stand where the bride and groom were usually supposed to stand, in front of the small audience that was the royal family and a few servants and workers and the such. I smiled as I stood and awaited my bride to enter. I couldn't believe it, there was really going to be a wedding. I was going to be married. And quickly thinking, with my hands in my pockets, I zapped a ring to use for her wedding ring. And I zapped one into her hands to use for my wedding ring. Plain and simple gold band that would fit my other ring finger, without the rose crest on it. I smiled and waited.

I took a deep breath, this was it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Everyone kept talking to wait before hearing the wedding music, all standing up to turn and look. The large golden and white doors slowly opened up by some bridesmaids I picked for the wedding. They were just some girls that I wanted to show as they gently spreads out flower pedals around the floor and rug walking down the runway. Everyone kept standing before showing my father walking and me holding his hand. I was put in a while beautiful wedding gown with some pearls hanging on them a bit. Some silk around the chest and waist areas of the gown. White high heel shoes, having the princess golden crown atop of my curled up brown hair with some pearls and violet rose petals in it. Even having one violet rose in my hair. My father walked me up to the stand before stopping in front of you as he held out my hand to Utena, smiling as to say 'thank you for being their for my daughter'.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm

I was not yet an official prince. Once marrying Mel, I would be. Hence, why the crown was not atop my head yet. They had it on reserve and off to the side, to have a coronation after the wedding was through. But there I stood atop the stand, my eyes completely taken with the sights of her. My, did she look beautiful. I was afraid I'd forget to say I do, she was so totally beautiful.

After seeing her father handing her off to me, I smiled and took her hand in mine, gently helping her up the platform I was standing on. I looked straight into her eyes, and my other hand fondled the ring in my pocket. I waited for the priest to have us say our vows.

OOC: Wanna play the priest guy?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:10 pm

ooc:I'll give it a shot. :3

ooc:"You all may be seated." The priest smiled as everyone sits down and went quiet, looking ahead now. "Ahem, Dearly beloved. We are gather here today in the light kingdom to join together our princess and the prince from the dark kingdom. Both share a noble heart for each other and a love very strong that would even banish the darkness from this world. Now, the bride and groom shall say their vows. Prince Utena, if you please." He smiled looking at Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

I slid the ring in my hands on her finger slowly and securely before, kissing her hand gently and letting it fall to her side.

"Princess Mel, I do so promise to you, that in sickness and in health, in winter and spring, fall and summer. In old age, and young, in poverty and wealth, in happiness and hardship, and in light and dark, for as long as I shall live, to always remain faithful, true, and yours. I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife.... I do..."

I said and waited for her to return the favor.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 pm

I blushed but cried in happiness hearing Utena's vows but I smiled before gently taking the ring that would go on her finger, holding it up and slid the ring on. "My beloved prince Utena, I, Princess Mel, shall stay by your side, Through sickness, wealth, light or even darkness, I'll be with you. For my heart is forever yours as we live through life. Even if you are hurt, I'll heal you and be sure to see that beautiful smile upon your face." My tears kept flowing down my cheeks but I was just so happy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm

I smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes, leaning in and pressing my forehead to hers, whispering.

"You forgot to say I do.."

I chuckled softly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 pm

I blinked before smiling, sniffing before looking into her eyes. "I do...With all my heart." Our hands kept holding onto each other, hearing my mother's crying for joy and my father smiling.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 pm

I smiled and cupped her cheek with my hands. Before the priest could say it, I leaned in and captured her lips with mine.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 pm

I blushed but kissed Utena back, my eyes closed still crying in joy for us being married now. The guests begins clapping and cheering for us while the priest just smiled looking at them. "I now welcome you all for Princess Mel and Prince Utena and since you are married to our princess, you are now a true prince for the kingdoms." He said seeing one girl walk up with the pillow showing the prince's crown that was for Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm

I smiled and then parted from her lips, looking into her eyes once more, and caressing her cheek with my thumb softly, before, letting go and sitting on a chair, facing towards the audience. The girl with the pillow and the prince's crown approached me, and the priest grabbed it and placed it atop my head. Now, truly, I was a prince. In status, in title, in document and everything. And I couldn't have been happier.

I walked back over to Mel and held her hand in mine, raising it in the air as we walked down the isle together and exited from the garden first, concluding the wedding ceremonies.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm

I smiled holding Utena's hand but I was so happy for her and me being together forever. As we both walked down the isle and away from the wedding ceremony together. "I'm so happy now. Both of us are now married but together, right my prince?"I blushed following her or walking with her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 am

I nodded and continued on our way out, holding her hand. This was really, it. And I couldn't believe it myself. But we were united, together, and that is a statement that would never change.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

I followed her still holding her hand but I wished nothing would ruin this day. Everything seemed to be going alright for both me and utena and I couldn't be any more happier in my life.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 pm

OOC: jumping in now. sort of. not gonna meet with you guys yet,

BIC: i was near before the wedding began and i watched it hidden. i had only two power sources left to gather by this point and i couldn't miss the wedding of my two friends, that would be rude. So, i decided to watch and wait. the ceremony went off without a hitch and i suspected a problem would rise beyond their control but no monsters surfaced nor did any leaders. i was a bit bored but i figured it was for the better that their best day had no interruptions. as they walked off i had a smile of my face and a smile in my heart accompanied by a crack in my heart that was fragments.

seeing my friends happy repaired my heart and gave me a peace of mind i never felt before. almost as if my the weight of my affections was gone forever despite the fact i still feel them. i was confused to say the least but more than happy. i blinked and vanished my usual way but this time was different. a portal opened in the direction i was going and ported me to another dimension where the worlds had no heroes or saviors in fact 'good' was nonexistant except for the few 'stronger than average people' who could fight back.

the normal universe was out of balance with my sudden unplanned absence and an ancient evil was waking and at a wrong time. Far beyond the senses of tena and mel-chan in a kingdom of ruin long forgotten, buried beneath miles of time and pressure a crack in the land appears and a thick noxious smoke pours out accompanied by age old abyssal's (super powered demons) and then from the darkest depths a being of power surpassing the combined power of every monster and abyssal flying out of this one tiny crack. magma flowed reducing the ruins to flat bubbling lava and spreading. the grand fortress that was these ruins rose from the crack braking it open and becoming coated in magma. the main keep was flowing with the heated rock as if it was supposed to have its waterways filled with it.

this was a silent entry meant for secrecy my absence made secrecy possible and the final shadow looks around the world able to see all coated in evil power. with a long chilling breath the shadow inhales and draws power from the light devouring it and growing. under the evil veil a glimpse of a black hole was seen as the shadow expanded then shrunk back to its first size. "i have returned and not just this world but ALL worlds will fall to me and be mine."
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am

I awaited for Bryant's return, happily now married to my loving wife.

OOC: Yeah, that's my post. lol. Sorry to say dude, I really am too lazy to read all that. I skimmed some parts, and I'm sure it's an awesome post, I'm just not up to reading it. So, you describe and continue to post what you want to. I just need something to keep it going with Mel till you work things out on your end, and then we can tie everything together and end the topic.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:14 pm

ooc:Guess we have to comment till we get to a point right Utena?

bic:I kept holding my love's hand as we both smiled together. This day was too perfect.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 am

OOC: I guess so.

I was excited and yet...

I yawned. Could this mean I was tired already? I wouldn't blame anyone else, even myself, it was hard work, energy and time consuming enough to be excited for as long as I have. I think my body was worn, mortally speaking, and needed a rest. Little did I know, that night, something would be happening to me.

Firstly, the winds began to pick up and then some light rain drizzled on the area. It was nothing more than a mere small shower of rain, and I scurried with Mel to the area where we'd be safest from the rain, and probably remain the driest. Here, I yawned again and stretched, then sneezing eventually. I smiled to Mel to reassure her everything was alright.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 am

I heard the yawn from her but that still made me laugh a bit, thinking she was still cool. My hand kept holding my love's own before feeling the rain or some sprinkles coming down so she took up under a tree or so to get away from the rain. My brown eyes just looked happy seeing the small rain but then looked to Utena happily.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm

"I wonder where this drizzle came from. Maybe the gods up above are celebrating."

I chuckled and joked. But then I realized, I didn't know any gods or goddesses personally, and so why would they be celebrating a mortal affair? I took a moment and then giggled this time, remembering I did know one such god.

"Or maybe Dios told them to celebrate."

I mumbled to myself and laughed lightly once more. Then a few coughs came out of my throat. First the sneezing, then the coughing. I hope I wasn't getting sick or something.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

"Maybe they are happy about this but I know I am." she smiled gently before looking to see her coughing or so. "Hey, you okay? Are you not getting sick on me are you?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 pm

"Yeah I'm fine. I just had a little tickle in my throat is all."

I smiled and reassured her everything was fine. And it was, it wasn't as if I were deathly ill or anything. But, something felt off. I wonder what.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 pm

"Well, if you are sure but if something is wrong, I'll nurse you back to health."I smiled but kisses her forehead gently while pulling back to look at the small drizzle.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next