MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm

"Thanks."

I sneezed once again. Could the reason I'm sneezing and coughing be an allergy? I didn't feel sick?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 27 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"Are you sure? You are coughing more and more. I hope you are not getting sick."I now looked worried but just kept close to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm

"Well, if you are sure." I looked quiet but now a little worried.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Unbeknownst to myself, Anthy, Bryant or anyone really, the thing that I had felt was off, would be the thing that would be cause of my mortality. What was happening, may you ask? I was sick, I'd caught the common cold. But, instead of this common cold affecting my human half, and then moving onto its next host, it was affecting my magical half. And so I'd have to experience the quirky and uncontrollable magic, before it would disappear altogether, my magic that is. It would come back, as soon as I was healed from this sickness beginning to affect me.

It wasn't as severe yet, and I felt fine, so that's why I assumed I was fine. No one would know till it really started to affect me. Nonetheless, I remained where I was ,waiting for this small drizzle to pass so that we could head inside.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 pm

I Know since me and her are married now, I wanted to be of more help to my beloved. Even if she says not to worry, I will. I mean, Utena was my wedded husband now and as her wife, I must do my best to be of help.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am

a portal opened near where i was transported away and i was spit out and covered in slime. i wasnt near any one during this time and i set out to find a bath and a meal.

on the otherside of the portal things were stable for the moment so i left to resume my life on this dimension. after finding a river i jump in and the slime quickly froths and fills the whole area with bubbles then washes downstream in a mass cloud that cleaned everything it touched. looking at my hands to find them clean and dry like my clothes i set off to find melli-chan and utena.

time passes differently in that other world so days here would be years there. but if there is no crossover time is synced properly. i wonder if those two had fun? but if im right their honeymoon is still going on so they won't want me barging in and ruining everything... i thought out loud to myself, a quirk i picked up from having no one to talk to in the old days, and moved on. i knew mel-chan and tena were a perfect match and watched the kingdom from a distant mountain trying to see if there was any trouble while i was gone.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:20 pm

I sighed and decided it was time for me to go inside the palace. I couldn't remain out here any longer. And what was funny was, as I went to take a step, the small drizzle that was coming down seemed to stop completely and the sun began to come out in the sky again from behind the clouds. I yawned and started on my way in, not really caring about this odd weather.

Ah-choo! Or the fact that I was sneezing so much...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 pm

I helped her into the kingdom but looked more worried to see her sneezing and feeling as if she was sick. Now, I really didn't know what was going on but I hope it was nothing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm

the rain surprised me but i ignored it. looking out over the land i decided to visit the palace.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 pm

"I think I should go rest."

I coughed and made my way up the stairs. I needed to sleep, for some reason, all the excitement from the wedding ceremony, plus the the impending and possible sickness coming upon me wasn't helping; In fact, it was draining most of my energy. I needed to replenish that.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:00 pm

I watch her go up but looking worried more before my mother came to asking what was going on. So, I quietly explained what happened then she felt worried too patting my back. "Don't worry dear. I'm sure your love will be okay. Just some rest and she'll be good as new."

"I hope so mama. I don't want anything happening to her. I"ll go and find Melli and see how she and the other guests are doing." Nodding, I went to follow my mother down the stairs to the dining hall where everyone else was. Though, I wonder where Bryant was? He should have been here too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:19 pm

i drift in the palace walls and land near the main throne room. leaning against the wall leading to the library i sigh and look around thinking.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am

OOC: Time skip?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:00 pm

ooc:Timeskip
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 pm

go for it
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 am

OOC: Alright time skip it is. I thought this might bring some lighthearted fun into this, and get us back into that same flighty spirit of things.

It had been a week since the wedding ceremonies ended and I became wedded to Mel, princess of the light kingdom. I rejoiced in the fact that we were wed, and utterly confused at why suddenly afterward I started to experience these cold like symptoms. And now, it was ever present. I was sick. Bed ridden, now was I. I could move, and I wanted to move, but I did have a bit of a temperature, a runny nose, and well a very scratchy throat, which disrupted the tone of my voice. I coughed once.

"Mel, I don't want you treating me like I'm some sort of hospital patient just because I'm sick. I tell you, it's just a cold, I can... I can..."

I sneezed, loudly.

"Ah-choooo! Take care of myself..."

I breathed and completed my sentence. Unbeknownst to her and myself, it was a little more than just a cold.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:32 am

"And I'm telling you I don't care! You are sick and I'm going to take care of you. I mean, we are married you know."I was holding a hot bowl of soup I made for my husband, sitting by her in bed but I still was wondering where this unknown cold came from. "Now, please blow your nose and try to eat. I'm still curious as to what or how you got this but I'm not leaving your side till you are well! End of argument!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:47 pm

And IF you try to continue the discussion... ill just have to cure you using my blood. when i first appraoched Utena about her condition i couldn't sense it but it was visible by then she was pale drawn and despite her smile and happiness her strength was leaving her slowly due to the sickness. it took mel-chan myself and half the royal army to convince utena to rest while mel-chan cared for her. i stood guard to make sure utena did't try to escape mel-chans tender, loving, soft, gentle, and caring hands.

OOC: utena mel-chan... may i have a selfish request? i wish to change your disease to one know as the grey death. brandon can't sense it becuase it is created by a dragon but he can recognise it.

the symptoms are absolute draining weakness of the body for a set time depending on how strong the patient is the second stage is always 9 days of sleep and then always 3 days of fever grey ashy skin and a severe cough and by the dawn of the fourth day of fever you die.

in your case we could combine the sicknesses...

there is one cure in the place this disease came from and no cure anywhere else besides fairies from that place and vampires. or you can dream of a cure that mel-chan and i have to find. but the drawback is for ANY cure to work the sick one MUST take it at the source
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:05 pm

OOC: Sure, can we have my sickness transcend into yours? Like it gets more severe. What I was planning to do is have my magic be affected and have it just be a simple cold. And once I begin to feel better is when it's actually getting worse. Sound good?

I continued to cough and laid in bed. Though I wanted to get up and move, but Bryant and Mel wouldn't let me. I hated being sick, it meant that I couldn't do things, more or less it directed attention to me. And that's the last thing I needed from people other than those that wanted to give it to me. It was a complicated thought process.

"But guys. I can't just sit here and not do anything. I mean, I know you care for me and all but..."

And then came on the sneezing and coughing attack. After about a minute or so, I stopped and smiled nervously.

"You see, I told you, I'm fine."

A sheepish laugh.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 pm

"Sorry Utena, you need to still keep in bed and you are getting worse and worse now. So stay in bed and don't think of leaving."I looked serious to her but just pats some cold water on her forehead but just looking worried once more hearing the coughing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

youre fine now... but after awhile you will sleep for nine days then be in a virtual hell for the last three days... it seems your magic has drawn a sickness to you... one i can't smell or sense... but i know it well... there is a cure... but it will take me one year to get close enough to that world to teleport to it... and that is by teleport... it takes longer by my ship.

i was flustered, confused and getting desperate. the sickness affected her magic drawing the grey death from so far away just as she was getting better. it seemed that her magic was holding the grey death back and much better than a human could so that meant she had a great deal more time than others.

i hated this. she would never allow me to save her using my only means at hand so i tried to think of possible cures. well fairies are the only cure with no drawback... and if i can get close enough to their battlefeild... i was mumbling loud due to the din my growing thoughts created in my skull.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 pm

"You mean I can't use my magic and the magic is the thing that drew this stupid disease to me in the first place? Well, gee, for once it sucks to be a witch. Let me try something."

I pointed my finger at the tv that was off and tried to turn it on. After trying a good number of times and seeing it was having no effect, I assumed my magic was being affected by the sickness for now and was not usable. I was mortal, for now. I looked at Bryant, then feeling my throat dry out a little more. My voice became a little labored.

"So, Bryant... you're telling me that we have to journey to some obscure location to find the cure to this disease that drew itself to me by magic only. And, that could take a long time, and if you don't cure me by that time, then, I'm going to die?"

I asked.

"Do I have that correct?"

I tried getting down to business. This was serious. I mean I felt fine, just like a normal cold. But he was claiming it was so much more severe. Well then again, I could only be in stage one, and have had the cold progress into this. The usage of my magic being short-circuited was all do to the sickness and I suppose that was to prevent me from being able to heal myself or zap it away. This strain was genius.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 pm

I was looking worried to hear this but slowly just looked to Bryant and Utena. Was she really going to die? My tears were trying to show but I said nothing at the sort. "I-is she going to be okay?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 pm

yes utena. and mel-chan i don't know. i am a cure... but she doesn't like this cure so i won't use it unless it is too late. i looked to utena again and sighed. i think this place has one fairy... if i can find it. rather her. this fairy is actually a victim of the grey death if my source is accurate.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next