MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 pm

I nodded to answer her but smiled non the less. "Yes. Everyone out in this world has someone that is right for them. I know you will find that special someone Utena but I know the same for others too. It's something my mother told me and Melli when we were little. Both of us will know what love is like and how it feels within ourselves."

I smiled enjoying how the day was turning out to end before nightfall. The suroundings of the land, sky, wind, etc was really helping us both relax and well be happy. That's when I noticed her looking right at me or it could be at the clothes I was wearing, making me a little pink. When she called my name, I just remained quiet waiting to what it could be till I looked suprised, hearing the question she told me.

"Um, me? Beautiful? *looking at ground* Well, not really. You are the first to tell me that. My baby sister was the one that got most of that sort of question but this is a first." My voice was a little high but it was cuz of me blushing. Was it true of how utena asked this question to me?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 14 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:12 pm

The river flowed across plains and i scouted high brown grass for any preadators and even walked as an injured animal would. trailing drops of blood as bait. Hunting a predator means pretendig to be prey. There was a shadow behind me and i noticed but acted like i didnt.

the shadow pounced and roared to try and scare me stiff but i turned and it screamed as in my eyes was a fire greater than any lion. i punched it dead center in its chest shattering its bone and detonating its heart. the corpse of my lion stalker fell on me and i hastliy prepared a fire to cook my kill.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:55 am

"Well the sunlight really makes you look beautiful. Your eyes may not shine the brightest at night, but they are definitely gleaming as bright as any star now."

I'd spoken and not realized it. I wasn't really realizing the words that were coming out of my mouth, it was like I couldn't control them from pouring out. It was like my heart had taken over my motor functions, like speaking and possibly moving, soon too. I smiled as I looked downward to the ground. The wind blowing my short hair pleasantly. It was cut in a boys' style but still pink in color. My blue eyes caught the shine of the setting sun on its way down and gleamed in its light. And yet, there I stood with the scars I'd attained from any sort of battling or journeying we'd been through on the ways. My normal outfit that I wore, similar to that of a boys' uniform for schoolboys, was torn and ripped in a few places.

I had moved my eyes slightly, looking towards the ground near her feet. Then stared back at the ground in front of me. Up out of the ground grew a rose of a white color that seemed to have its petals magically sealed together. As hard as she'd try she couldn't open. I sighed and spoke lightly.

"That rose, you're not allowed to open it till I am sent upon my next mission, okay?"

There was a certain.... chemistry between us right now. And the mood did seem right. Could she be feeling what I was feeling too? If so, I'd hope she'd make a move and let me know. :3
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 am

"R-really? Well thank u so much Utena. I never heard such beautiful words like. It's like your soft gentle voice makes my heart flutter." I smiled while looking at Utena again, my eyes seeing her head still looking at the ground but I looked down too, spotting a closed white rose but nods. "Okay.Utena, I...wish to tell u something but its embarrising." I looked at her but walked close to her. "prince utena tunjou, I...I love u."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I cooked the meat carfully and cleaned it out Before putting it on the flame. the flames lick the hide of my kill and i watch it cook looking at the distant plains and mountains i had to cross to reach the palace. it was nice being back in the kingdom of light. and my weaknesses were gone so i could fully enjoy my time with only worrying about my stomach being filled on time. something alot easie to do now that i dont require a mountain to feed me.

i sigh as i turn my meal over on the spit and watched the cooking meat sizzle and drip its limited fat onto the flames increasing their intensity and heat. i saw a few monsters hunting on the plain and smiled at how simple life here was for the animals.

i turned my meal for the final time and lifted the spit into my hand and ate fromm the meat until it was gone.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 pm

"You're welcome Mel, I mean it's the least I can sa-... what?"

My ears finally caught what she said and soon after my eyes followed to look at hers more intensely now. A more sort of confused and yet shocked look upon my face.

"You love me?"

This was all so new and I didn't know how to take it. One moment it seemed I was wrapped up in the arms of the younger princess, and now it seemed she moved on and into the arms of the other I'd fallen. Well, theoretically speaking, I did find Mel to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever met and of course, one of my greatest friends. So... maybe it wasn't farfetched that I quite possibly did feel the same way back.

I kept thinking to myself as I stood there, frozen. The winds blew coldly by, swiftly. It created an air of mystery and tenseness, uneasiness. Awkwardness. But, for a moment we both couldn't breathe as she'd told me her true feelings and I.. held in my response besides the questions, I'd asked. Both of us were anxious to say something next and it seemed I just smiled and rubbed the back of my head. Not knowing what to do next, I just ... said whatever first popped into my head ... which was...

"You know... I was afraid you'd say something like that. I was afraid that you'd fall for me and tell me this and that I wouldn't know what to say back. ...I was right, I mean, I don't know what to say back. I don't think I've ever really loved someone before. Sure, I cared for and liked Melli but... in the end, I guess she wasn't my... type."

The winds blew again, warmer this time as I thought and then continued. I smiled softly.

"But.. hey, every prince, needs a princess right?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 pm

I said nothing while looking to Utena, hoping she didn't think it was too fast or so. My eyes just looked down at the ground near my feet but I felt as if I said something that was not ready to be heard yet.

"Did I say something too eairly? I didn't mean it but I really do. I know we just met and everything but...my heart is telling me to be honest. I'm just worried of my father since he dosen't know and thinking we are keeping lies from him or so. Even from secrets..." I looked quiet but looked at her.

"Besides, at least I told you my true feelings to you."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 am

After eating i resumed my trek to the palace crossing the plains. the meal was satisfying, mildly, and i craved more but time was against me. i continued on my journey but stopped as i came across a vllage. it was burnt down and still smoldering. i looked and saw it was one that i passed through on my journey from the Kingdom of light to the kingdom of darkness. i was stunned at how quickly it fell and used my memories of the different monsters to learn what did this. i found out it was a band of humans, who were remnants of a rebellion that failed to gain support from the peasants, turned bandit. i found their tracks and walked after them towards the great forest and the mountains before the forest.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:47 am

To help me with the words I wished to say, the saint, the god Dios possessed me and it seemed almost that I came off with a more dominant, stronger and stern sort of tone to my voice. My actions, my body language, it was all so different from how I was just a moment ago. Yet, she'd still be hearing my voice when I spoke.

"As I've said, every prince needs a princess. Are you not a princess, am I not a prince? Princess Mel, you are a flower. You're gentle and fragile, yet very beautiful and wondrous. With just your style you dazzle eyes. With just your touch you caress people into relaxation. Your presence makes them smile. It makes no difference what your name might be, you can still call a rose by any other name, and it will smell just as sweet as it did before. You see, what fascinates me, is not the glow of the moon or the gleam of the stars, but merely, the trickle of your tears, in happiness and in sorrow."

I paused and walked closer, placing my hands upon her hips and looking down into her eyes that seemed the sparkle with this beautiful, scenic sunset, smiled, holding her close to me. Dios could ramble. He'd say a thing or two more before dropping me back to control.

"And you are one of the most divine flower I have ever laid eyes upon in my life."

Suddenly my form dropped to that of a shyer type person, it seemed I was back in control of my speaking habits and my body both. I smiled sheepishly, noticing how close we were and blushing. Yet, I didn't move. The winds blew pleasantly as I stared down into her eyes, it was now or never.

"I think I've fallen for you, Mel."

I whispered to her, never breaking eye contact. Now, the question was; Would she catch me if I fell for her? It was a play on words, but hopefully now, she would get the image clearly, that I sincerely loved her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 pm

My heart felt like it stopped from hearing such beautiful words from Utena. How can such words be heard from anybody before? I just blushed while looking up at her, my brown eyes just stairing into blue. The wind blowing around the two of us like they were cressing our skin and clothes. Our hair moving a little bit as well but we didn't notice. "You..You mean all of that, Utena? Really?" I whispered to her, blushing still.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 am

The mountain pass was narrow and i didnt fly because i knew it would waste time and energy. i walked the pass until i smelled smoke from a cooking fire. looked carefully around the next bend i saw twenty human prisoners in a small open hovel exposed to the cold. next to that i saw the main tent of the bandits. i praised my deity for my new resistance to the cold knowing my vampire blood was the source of this weakness. i creep over to the tent ripping it off and the badnits were surrounding one of the creatures that took my angelic DNA and they had become its slave. i froze in shock to find the one crerature i couldnt beat even if i had my Kryptonian DNA in its pure form.

it scared me and the humans attack in my moment of shock and weakness. their blades break on my skin yet i still bleed and i cast them aside as i notice the creature sleeping. shakingly i used the whip at my hip to wrap the creature up and drain the energy of my DNA into the whip. the creature turned to mere dust under the whip's power and as i gained my angelic DNA the whip absorbed the creature's power into its own perminantly. but it cost me a portion of my lifeforce and almost all of my energy to use.

i staggered and fell to my knee as the prisoners gasped seeing me fall as i did and screamed when white wing with golden aura explode out of my back as my body absorbs my powers again.i looked to thm and broke their prison but they failed to leave. it saddened my heart and i moved on as the bandits wake up freed from the creatures influence and flee.

The peasant's reaction is the main reason i never told Mel-chan how i felt. my greatest fear was she would see me as the villagers saw me. a monster. but i felt that She would be happy with utena and i gave up on her despite my feelings.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:41 pm

"I'll prove it."

I smiled and leaned down, closer to her lips. My eyes were beginning to close and the winds again were blowing pleasantly. I moved closer with my body to, my hands wrapping more around her hips. I didn't kiss her yet, but I leaned in even closer, breathing upon her lips.

And then with a few moments of pause and hesitation, in what seemed like slow motion, almost, I pressed our lips together, softly. My eyes had closed, now, completely to enjoy this moment. I kissed her, but I didn't know if these lips should be touching those a princess. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 pm

I saw Utena leaning closer and closer to me, keeping me against her as if she didn't want to let me go. our eyes connected as she leans in more to me before feeling the gentle wind wind blowing against us. That's when I felt it, her warm lips against my own, making me blush red. I gently kissed her back while closing my eyes, enjoying this kiss as well but didn't know this is how it feels to kiss someone.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 pm

I was flying now using my wings so travel was faster. i sreached for my vampire blood or the palace which ever came first becuase i didnt like using the belmont family whip without my vampire blood due to its life draining side effect. i search and crossed the mountains and saw the only forested province of the kingdom of light knowing i was only one more day to the castle and seeing my friends again. i hoped they were well and the thought of seeing them rose my spirits making it easier to go on.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:23 pm

As Bryant flew over our heads in the sky towards the Kingdom of Light, we barely noticed. He'd go to the kingdom to find that we weren't back yet, just Melli and her past and now present lover, once more. However, Mel's lips and mine remained connected in the same moment we seemed to be caught in a minute or so ago. I smiled into the kiss, holding it for a few more seconds before separating my lips from hers softly and opening my eyes gradually. My blue eyes reflected with pools of love as they stared deeply down into hers. I placed one of my hands upon her cheek, cupping it and caressing it softly. I smiled gently. Wordless it seemed we both were at the moment, but, hopefully the silence would break with one of our voices. I was hoping it'd be hers. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:40 pm

I still enjoyed the sweet, gentle kiss she gave me on my lips, the wind still blowing. My heart did race a bit before feeling her pull back. I opened my eyes to look at utena, feeling more shy. "My sis was right, love is wonderful but I hope you are my prince or love forever."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Night fell and despite being tired i flew on used to the long nights of a vampire. as i neared the castle i fell asleep and crashed through a tower getting stuck and i slept for three days with no one the wiser that i was there unless Mel-chan and utena happened to see me. when they returened
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

I smiled.

"And hopefully, I can be your prince forever. As I would want you to be my princess for that long too."

I suddenly let go of my smile, it shrunk a bit. I thought, and then spoke.

"Well, Mel. Actually, I cannot be your prince forever. Nothing lasts forever. I may be magical but I am not immortal and I don't think eternal life for me or for you would be the best idea. But, I'll tell you what. For as long as I am alive, my beating heart will beat for you. And for as long as I can breathe this... this fresh air that is so abundant on this Earth, I shall be your prince. And... so long as I am in love with you, that is a promise."

I smiled and leaned in closer again, smiling greater than ever. I couldn't help it, I was just so happy. I pressed my forehead to hers lightly, and stared deeply into her eyes. I never wanted this moment to end, but, unfortunately, sometime soon we'd need to head back to the castle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 pm

I gently smiled while our foreheads touched but I was happy too. "Then I'm happy, my prince. I be happy for each moment." happiness flowed though me but so did worry of my father. Now, we needed to head back to the light kingdom.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am

I snored quietly oblivious to anything going on around me yet i wasnt almost dead like when a vampire sleeps.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

"Then I'm glad. And don't worry, we'll face your dad together."

I reached for her hand and began to cast a spell called Lumen Penna. It seemed my whole body and its complexion seemed to glow in a pale-white type light, a light as pure as the angels, it seemed. And suddenly transparent but still visibly clear-white wings appeared on my back. I held onto her and began to fly back through the ebony sky towards the Kingdom of Light. This would be an adventure I would definitely never forget.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 am

I nod to her before Utena cast a spell to see the wings. I held on to her as we head back to the kingdom but I just hope to tell my father my secret.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:10 am

I was styill snoring but i had slid a bit out of the hole in the tower and gravity was working slowly and surely to ppull me down. and out of the hole i made.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 am

Eventually we'd made it back to the Kingdom of Light. I landed softly on the ground and the illumination around my body had faded. All my features returned to their normal gleams and colors, highlights and shades, by the night's black curtain as well as the stars and the moon shining so brilliantly. I looked upon her kingdom, yet, still held her hand in mine gently. It was time that we started on our way back to the castle.

"Shall we go?"

I asked, bowing to her only slightly, before swinging her hand in the direction we were bound to head in. I smiled as we began walking. It was nice to be back home; Mission successful.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 am

I was happy to be back home, smiling when we land back on the ground. The light kingdom still alright. My hand was held by hers, smiling happy to nod. "yeah, I'm ready. So, lets head in." I felt happy as we walked in.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next