MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:14 pm

"Yeah I should wait, you're right. Okay, I will. But in the meantime, I'll draw up a design. I may not be able to use magic, but I can certainly still draw."

I smiled and cringed, trying to stand up. Once I was to my feet, I smiled a little awkwardly, awaiting one of my friends to say something.

OOC: So how are we to spice things up?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 24 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 pm

ooc:I have no idea. Lol

bic:"Then you have a plan then for your wedding outfit."I smiled but happy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 pm

OOC: i hae bad ideas. they would be fun for me but i doubt it would be fun for you guys.

BIC: i was thinking the red robes of an emperor for tena and the burning bright clothes of an angel for mel-chan. the light of divinity.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 pm

"Sounds regal. I had something else in mind, but... that's assuming we actually do get married."

I smiled and said, not wanting to rush anything. I rubbed the back of my head. Now what was there to do?

OOC: I say this is just getting boring, so can we just wrap it up and do a time skip to where Mel and I end up happily ever after or something and Bryant has all his powers back?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 pm

ooc:Alright, if you want to cuz to be honest, I got no ideas either...
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 pm

awe but i do hae ideas. lets do a wedding
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm

OOC: So time skip to when Utena's all healed and everything and we're doing a wedding, or should we time skip to when Utena's semi to almost fully healed and we have to approach the king about this ordeal? And then Mel can have her moment to shine!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:00 am

ooc:Sure, I'm up for the ideas! XD
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:35 pm

I was grumbleing about a few servants taking too long. i hated relying on humans for things i could do myself like dressing or even making clothes but Utena and Mel-chan insisted they use mel-chan's design for a suit that i would wear at the wedding. i liked the effort and agreed not wanting to be rude but i had to wait... after their wedding i hoped to regain my powers with them at my side but i doubted it very much.

we returned to the palace and to save time i flew carrying both as they sat on my shoulders and back. the trip was fast and utena's recovery swift. the wedding was already halfway planned by the time utena fully recovered from the fight and everyone was chatting and gathering for the ceremony.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I smiled as we were getting a lift, it felt nice to be held on high shoulders. But how to go about bringing this up to the king. See, we'd been planning secretly between the three of us for this upcoming wedding. But the king was the last bit of the situation we needed to take care of. He needed to be informed of this event and also, to approve of it. And we've had trouble with this in the past. Hopefully, he may have had a change of heart.

OOC: Will one of you play the king or, shall I?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 am

ooc:I could or bryant can.

bic:I looked happy while gazing out as I held on but giggling. This whole adventure was something else to me but I didn't mind at all. Everything was perfect to me and I couldn't wait for the later on wedding that would happen as we get back. Somehow, I was worried about my father and wonders where he could be. He might be with mother and my sister right now but I just hope he's alright and the same for everyone else.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm

OOC: not me im no king

BIC: OW WATCH MY TAIL IT"S NOT FOR DECORATION! my shout can be heard by all in the castle as can my footsteps as i finish dressing and storm out of the room. once alone, or i thought i was alone but in this castle people sneak up on me easy, i leaned against a wall and sigh looking at the preparations. i hope they are really happy... maybe this country don't need a hero like me anymore... i was depressed and wished my friends well on their journey thru life.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:14 am

I looked at the wedding plans. It wasn't going to be a big wedding, and of course everyone in the palace seemed to know about it, other than the king. Everyone else was okay with it, but the one person we were keeping it from. I decided to be bold and finally walk up to ask him if it was alright that I marry his daughter. I needed to do this, "man" to man. I didn't need his daughter present, even if we were supposed to do this together.

I had my uniform adjusted just right, the one I always wore and finally cleared my throat as I knocked on the open door, entering into his room. He didn't seem too displeased to see me. That was a relief. But I hesitantly and carefully stepped closer to him.

"Good day sire."

I bowed.

OOC: Play the king Mel please?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am

ooc: Can do! *smiled* XD

bic:The king was sitting thinking about something to himself as his queen was by his side, patting his hand with her own. She looked up to see Utena but then at her king. "May we be alone, my queen?" he asked in a gentle tone but she nods getting up and leaves the room to see if others need help with something today. The king looked at Utena but his eyes seems a bit more calmer but still strong like a king. "Yes, Prince Utena? Is their something you wish to ask of me?" he sits his head up to sit straight on his throne.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 am

i sit atop the highest tower of the palace watching things happen i wonder again if i should just leave this kingdom and let the new hero have her adventures.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm

"Yes, sir, actually there is something I wished to speak to you about. I um, you are well aware that I love your daughter very much. That I would never wrong her in any way and of course I took the curse mark from her, bore it on my own and then rid of it and the man who made it. I'm willing to go to that length to prove to you that I love her."

I stated firmly and reasonably. I tried to make eye contact with him the best I could, but he was a bit intimidating in a sense. I suppose if I didn't establish eye contact sooner he'd think I was joking, lying or uncertain. Or worse, that I had a hidden agenda. And none of those were true. Could I really help the fact that I was nervous?

"Anyways, sire, I wanted to request, or rather to tell you that we're getting married. But somehow I didn't feel right without your permission. Marrying in secret away from you, wouldn't be right, well, I mean. I just wanted to respect you and tell you upright. You know, be a man about things."

I had to admit, I opened myself up for that one. I wasn't a man, ridicule might come my way. But, I stood there and gulped, awaiting his possible answer. This could go one of two ways, and either way I'd take.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm

The king said nothing but just looked at Utena as his gazed remained somehow silent and unknown. Hearing all of this, he didn't know if she was speaking the truth but the remember from a guard of what he saw during his stakeout later on that day. Rubbing his chin using his hand, he looked right at Utena once more but ready to speak. "Hmmmm, I still don't understand why you wish to marry my daughter even if you are a female. Though, you did save her from a curse that even I didn't know of."

Being silent again, he sighed before standing up. "Well, I know my daughter would not be happy but......would it be alright to be their for her wedding?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm

OOC: Sorry Bryant, I posted before you, I'll let Mel post again after this post and then you post, and then I will to get things back on track.

"So wait, you're ... actually going to let me marry her?"

I blinked. The things he was saying were surprisingly. He was also being rather reasonable and kind, and taking this subject a little lighter than last time. The king had always been a stickler for not only his daughter and her safety and happiness, but for the rules of the kingdom. The, all couples shall be traditional, rule. And so was he to turn his back on his kingdom he so wonderfully ruled for all those years by letting someone of royal blood within his own family marry her love whom so happened to be the same gender? Or was he going to do the right thing and allow them to marry and either suspend the rule or change it...? Well, I'd find out.

A small smile started to creep in on my face in wonder. Was he really being serious?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm

The king then walks down from his throne then walks over to Utena before gently looking quiet. "You remind me of someone I knew back when I was close to your age. He had that same feeling for someone he loved but his lover got married to another woman and he was sad ever since. Seeing you trying to marry my daughter, it reminds me of him." Then he shows a kind smile before thinking.

"If you wish to marry my daughter, you may but just be sure to keep her happy alright? I don't want her to be sad like my friend was years ago. So do you accept that?" he looked at Utena but waited for her reply.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 am

OOC: Lol its okay im watching the kingdom and deciding on wheather or not to leave its protection to you guys. and go look for trouble in the universe.

BIC: i sat thinking sensing a neabvy cloud of monsters swarming like locusts then sensed a demon lord being crowned one of substantial power and tenacity, he would have to be dealt with after i got my powers because he was too strong without my golden mode powers taken from a separate creature. i thought also about letting then into the vualt of the ancients where books of everykind gathered as well as treasures and creatures.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:08 am

"O-Of course, sir. Anything."

I said, wide-eyed and surprised, but most of all, ecstatic. Was he really going to allow me to marry her with no catch? I mean, he had grown, I'd hand it to the guy, he most definitely did. He was a lot more open and accepting now of this marriage and this relationship, this lifestyle. I suppose he realized who was he to stand in true love's way? And I guess he might have been a little grateful for taking the curse mark off of his daughter. . . Well I would have done that anyway eventually. I just had the right timing with it. I did love her, and I wanted to prove it. And finally I would.

"I promise sir! I won't let you down!"

I saluted happily and began to run off to tell Mel the good news, but bonked my head on the door's frame on the way out. I blinked a few times and shook my head to get some sense back into me, before dashing off for real this time, and missing the door's frame.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 am

"*laughs* Yep, just like my friend. Though, he would sometimes hit the brick wall." the king thinks before shaking his head and goes to find his wife as she was somewhere or with Me. I was helping the others with the wedding while laughing, seeing a few streamers landing on my little sister and mother.

"Easy dear! We don't need you falling!"

"Yes mother!"I was happy right now but Melli just giggled throwing the streamers into the sky.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 am

i sighed and vanished leaving a note: to mel-chan and tena, sorry guys im not good with words. im going to get my magic back now so i can assist in the dance. also my elemental powers too. ill see you all tonight in mel-chan's garden.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 am

"Mel! Mel!"

I called out as I ran down every corridor looking and searching for my bride to be. This was an amazing moment!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 am

the guards hear your voice but moves out the way as I heard it too, looking around. "Utena! I'm in the main throne room!!!!!!" I smiled getting down off a ladder but I was wondering why she was so happy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next