MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm

By body continued fighting utena's power but becuase it was magic it was only destroying itself and me in the process. my flesh was torn and my blood flowed freely and endlessly as my wings and fangs appear as i lose the ability to conceal my features when i am worn out near death or hit by a powerful emotion. My markings trace my face to finish the exposure as my body taps into everything i have to break this one simple charm.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 9 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 pm

The charm broke and the small orb on his necklace stopped glowing and flickering. The spell upon his body was broken and he was able to freely move once more. I kept panting, staying there on my knees, bleeding and tired. Mel came over and held me in her arms, holding a cloth to my wounds. I smiled softly, speaking quietly whilst trying to catch my breath.

"It's alright Mel. I beat 'em."

I smiled softly. Bryant's small injuries that were due to him trying to break the charm I'd placed upon him were now healing as the small orb began to glow again. It was only emitting a small, unnoticeable light. Things were working out well.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:21 pm

"Shhhh, don't talk. Please save you're strength." I kept crying looking at the wound but It kept bleeding. My hand looked into my bad to find more bandages to see if I could patch up her wound. I should have been more careful and kept fighting. If I did, Utena wouldn't have taken the hit for me but I do admit, it was sweet and brave of her to do that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 pm

My body dashed off after them wasting time and energy just trying to catch up to them.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 pm

"No.. it's fine. I can... I can talk."

I was still panting, everything going down. The bleeding and all my injuries that went with it. Then I thought to myself, whilst still looking at the ground in Mel's arms.

'I'll take that blow any day for you and Melli and Bryant. I won't let anyone ever hurt you guys. I couldn't allow you to be killed.'

I just couldn't..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:46 pm

I kept crying while looking at the wound but I knew it was still bleeding. I felt so useless now for someone that couldn't even use powers to heal. I wanted to help Utena and bryant on this little mission but how can I? Bitting my lip, I kept crying holding Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:05 pm

OOC: cue Mel-chan's healing powers.

BIC: My body is seen in the distance running like a human ninja only in a straight line.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

What was this I sensed? Was this... a well of magic within Mel? Was she capable of using healing powers? If so, I needed to find a way to evoke them and have them be useful in this situation. I was losing much more blood than intended and now I was beginning to become lightheaded and dizzy. I was having slightly blurred vision and the wound was beginning to seem to hurt more in a numb way. I held it, wishing for it to be over, cringing within Mel's arms. I was hoping that this new development would be able trigger something within her. I softly smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 pm

I kept crying while holding Utena but I did feel Utena's arms wrap around me. My brown eyes slowly opened up, looking down at the wound but bit my lip harder, sobbing louder. Within my mind, I was thinking of some way to help her or at least try to. Please...please, if I can do something I want to heal my friend. *eyes closed* Please...I want to heal Utena to full health...I don't care of these stupid curses. Please let me heal Utena!

Suddenly, I felt it. Around me, my whole body slowly begins to glow a light violet color, circling around me and my hair. I just kept holding onto Utena till one of my hands lowers down to touch the top of her own hand, making Utena glow the same way too. My eyes remained closed but my mind was so focused on how Utena was hurt, it caused this energy to slowly close and heal up the wound. I didn't know this but I will later on. Everything around me was ignored but I did hear my heart beating in my chest. My hand kept on top of Utena's hand till I slowly opened my eyes that showed them no longer brown but a violet color to them but I was suprised as I see that the wound was slowly but fully closed up and healed as if it was never there. My tears still showed on my face as I gently pull back looking at it but removes my hand from Utena but sitting on the grass, looking suprised till the glowing slowly went away to show my normal brown eye color.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

My body arrives and stands still as i sleep on. i was slowly regenerating and collapse as my energy slowly starts to recharge too.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Too much to endure, I had fallen asleep during the healing process. I knew she'd done it, she'd healed me and I'd found a way to free up her powers, the well within her that were kept in place by the curse seals on her body. In her arms, I lay, my chest rising and falling some with my, now, relaxed breathing. I appeared asleep.

It was only then that the dried blood stared to chip off my body from where it had stopped around where the wound once was. As the future would reveal, the wounds were a bit deeper than what Mel healed. She'd need to wrap me with gauze and I'd need to take it easy for the sake of my internals.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 pm

On one side of my heart, I was happy but suprised that I had magic healing powers since I'm just a human but I didn't care. At least it helped Utena heal but on the other side I wonder where I did that. Shaking my head, I went into my bag and took some gauze and begins to work on patching up her wound. I did see bryant near by but knew he was healing on his own before turning my head back to fixing on Utena's wound.

I looked around on her body to fix up on any other wounds that she had as I wrapped them up. When I was finished, I let Utena rest and sleep. Right now, I was thinking to myself; how in the world did I do the healing? Where the curse seals more than they seem to the naked eye? Or am I going insane and this is a dream? I just sat by Utena and bryant if he was near, lost in my own sea of questions.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am

asfter a few minutes i was at half energy but healed completely grumbling about ow sore i was... Hero... that was a foul trick. i know youre in a hurry but could you please not disable me. i wouldnt have stopped you. i simply wanted to help. i knew she couldnt hear me but she did have a way of knowing my words. maybe as a fellow hero she understood how i felt and could read my mind.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 am

I lay unconscious and bandaged within the capable arms of Princess Mel. A smile was upon my face, even in my unconscious sleep. It was as if to tell Bryant I was fine, when he approached me. And as if to say, thank you to Mel for healing me and doing what I knew she could do. I wished to move onward, but I understood I couldn't, in a shape like this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am

"Please don't blame her bryant. Utena was just trying to get to my little sister, melli. She just wanted to find her and get her away from the dark kingdom. so please don't be angry." I kept Utena in my arms gently while looking to him but some of my tears did dry off but I didn't care. I was so happy that Utena was safe but healing slowly and now I was wondering the same for Bryant too. "Plus, I think she would have known that bryant of you wanting to help.."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 am

im not moveing the group fast enough so she thought she would go it alone... and now we are dangerously out in the open with dragons flying around the skies looking for us. i sighed calmly. im not blaming her. i just wish she would take my adventuring expirience into a count before she makes rash decisions like this...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 am

3 DAYS LATER...

Slowly I began to open my eyes and see the bright blue, clear skies above me, the slight amount of sun taking effect to my sensitive blue eyes. I squinted in the light, covering it with my arms some to provide a small shady area in front of my eyes to be able to see. I sat up immediately and looked around with curiosity. I thought I was laying on something hard, the ground. But as soon as I sat up, I found this sharpshooting pain within my limbs and in my internals, which had been bruised some from all the fighting. A minor after effect of this all was a slight headache. I held my head as I cringed and finally woke up my mind to be able to process what was happening.

I blinked, spotting my two friends, then smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am

I was sitting somewhere near Utena while checking bryant's arm that he wounded. Though I was angry a little he keeps pushing himself, I couldn't stop him before handing him some food I had with me while checking around the area a little bit. So far, me and bryant if he was not doing much training was being sure to keep Utena safe so no monster or dragon would try to take her away. Seeing it was alirght, I turn to head back to check on Utena till I stop. My brown eyes spots her sitting up awake but I went over to her, smiling gently. "I see you are awake Utena. How are you feeling?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 am

we had to travel a bit when you were knocked out to avoid being detected. are you okay? i always insist im fine but this time i wasnt... it was nice to have someone looking out for me and maybe i could get used to it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 am

"I'm fine. I got busted up real bad last time but that won't happen this time. It's fine that you travelled, we needed to cover more ground anyway. We weren't getting anywhere with us loitering around back there."

Obviously speaking to him in a reasonable tone of voice, yet I was being serious about this whole thing. I really sincerely cared for Melli and I wanted to bring her back. What they knew was that she was my one true love. What I knew was that she was my best friend. Both sides of the same coin?

"I'm fine, thanks Mel. I think we should keep going. I didn't wake up just to hold us back more. Let's get to it!"

I exclaimed and began going in the direction of Melli once again.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 am

"We are happy that you feel better Utena but still be sure to take it easy..." I stood up stright but smiled to be happy she's alright now. So, with her healing a little by little, we could keep going to save my sister but I hope she was alright.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 pm

we werent loitering. i hid there to avoid the monster patrols looking for us. you are lucky. From what Mel-chan tells me you ran into a wild monster not a patrol. i wasnt scolding her but i was preaching a bit.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 pm

"I know we need power to defeat the people who have Melli, I have plenty of it. You have plenty of it and Mel, as frail as she may appear to the outside eye, has these reserves like I've never seen before and that's quite amazing. We have the power, that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that we won't get the princess back in time, safely, for that matter, to where she lives. I thought to speed things up."

I looked towards the horizon once more and wished to keep moving.

"We did run into a monster, or a couple actually, but no problem, Mel and I took care of them with our amazing teamwork and now we can get back on the road. I doubt the queen and king will be happy if we keep them waiting."

I draped my arm over Mel's shoulder and smiled, hoping we could continue with our journey.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 pm

"Thanks Utena but I just wanted to be of more help to everyone here, even to my sister. Unless you are alright to move, we can keep going." I helped Utena just in case but I was still thinking to that weird healing power I had but it could have been something of my imagination.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:24 pm

sure... i can find a more direct route but that would leave us unable to resupply our water or hide when we need to stop and rest... i stood up and sprouted my wings. and we would be abandoning the kingdom to a ime of sufferig as the villages fall and more follow until only the main castle is left and then it will fall.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next