MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 pm

"You have like superspeed qualities, right Bryant? So, why don't I advance and try to infiltrate the facility where they're holding Melli first and then have you and Mel catch up. Unless you'd rather have her go with me and you can resupply the things and meet us there."

I smiled and began taking little steps, smiling. Finally, we were going to save Melli. I kept my arm draped over Mel's shoulders. She had helped me a lot and was now a good friend of mine. We'd been friends ever since I supposedly fell in love with her sister, or rather, her sister fell head over heels for me. But that still didn't mean I didn't love her back, I did, with all of my heart. And I intended to rescue you her with every ounce of fiber in my being.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 10 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 pm

"Um, If I get a say in this. You know if they find out about the monsters we killed, they might strength up their defense and offense. If you plan on doing which ever, be sure to think before acting." I looked at Utena and bryant but I was hoping to be of more use to this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 pm

My speed isnt a toy as a rule i have to only use my speed if i am desperate and even then i can only use it in short bursts... and Mel-chan is right the monsteres will only get stronger. i sighed and powerwalked onward towards the border still with my wings out. if i fly as fast as i can using my wings we can be at the border in three days... the nearest fortress first that way i can have an effect on the monsters in the dark kingdom and clear us a path.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

"Okay fine, I guess I'll have to be patient. I'll trust you with this one Bryant. I know my reserves for magic aren't as great as Mel's even."

I let go of Mel and continued walking with Bryant, at his pace, and Mel, whom was right beside me. I sighed and looked down at my feet, walking their steps.

'In fact... I have no clue what limits my magic is drawn to..'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

I knew Utena was really wanting to find and save my little sister but I knew the dark kingom already got their area more powerful in guarding or so. Looking down while walking, I only hope we 3 can work together to fight through this and help her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Magic can never be gaudged even by the oldest users. we can tell how much you can tap into but that is it. all you have to do is find the motivation that surges your magical power out. i felt it once... a long time ago. you must have been fighting for you life and barey escaped but i sensed a near infinite wellspring of magical power in you. it was when i was fighting on the border and she was trying to fix the way things operate in the dark kingdom.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 am

"I guess a cause would be able to motivate more power out of me. But then again I never claimed to understand this fancy schmancy magic stuff. I'm just lucky I have it. And while I have it, I might as well use it yeah?"

I smiled and the look on my face and in my eyes revealed still that I had my innocence, the same kind a child would. I was growing up readily as the days passed and time went on, however, the youthfulness was still present on my face. The young features I had revealed I still had a bit of the childhood I was once in within me.

I kept walking, thinking to myself about the reserves of magic I had. I wonder how much it could be.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:17 am

My mind was still think as we all walked together but I guess I was wondering of alot of things. I see that Utena was lost in her own thoughts too, maybe thinking of her childhood maybe? Or something else that's to herself. Everyone has their thoughts and memories of something and she had hers and bryant had his. "You two sure must have lot of history when it comes to using magic or powers I think.."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 am

i do... sort of... i dont like magic most of the time becuase i find it more honorable to fight monsers with my own phisical power instead of my magic. as my magic tends to eat my energy and magic power at the same time to explosivly increase its power.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am

"Well I don't necessarily. In fact, I barely ever use or practice with it. I mean I study up on it at times but other than, it's just me and my sword and my fists."

I smiled and sighed, shrugging my shoulders some as I walked, looking now up at the blue sky, still lost in thought only a bit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 am

"I get it. You both fight using your own physical ways to fight in battle but not using magic much right? That's really interesting." I did admit that was really cool for Utena and Bryant not to relay on magic all the time but only their own strength.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:37 am

I slapped Utena's back hard. the mark of a true hero. but even a hero needs to learn magic it will help you increase your defensive abilities.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 am

I smiled sheepishly. I knew magic and I could command it semi-well, but I hadn't been a witch for that long. I had a book back with me where I resided and was currently using my skills to improve living conditions for the people in that kingdom.

"So what exactly are we expecting to encounter when we get there?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 am

"well, no guess the dark kingdom increased their defenses and offense more higher that it's like a prison. Maybe we need a view on what they increased to be sure no one get near the kingdom but if we do that, we have to be really careful..." I looked at both Utena and bryant quietly but that is what I would think of doing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:50 am

a wall of monsters that can feed on my energy and grow in sizze and power but i can kill them off with my sword.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 am

"So a wall of monsters, and no doubt they'll have some sort of top status army inside waiting for anyone who wishes to search for Melli. She is a princess, after all. Bound to have some visitors come and try to rescue her back."

I thought a moment.

"Well, now I know what to expect."

I nodded and kept walking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:57 am

"Okay, so we know what is inside the kingdom guarding my sister. Bryant, did you see them all wearing armor or just holding more dangerous weapons?" I looked at him quietly but just waited for him to tell me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

we cant go there yet... we have to go to the nearest fortress and disable a relic otherwise i cant help you two and you will both die as i an devoured by the monsters
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:05 am

"And because I'm questioning my limits does that mean I'm weaker than you are. I don't want you to die Bryant, so we'll go do that now. But, we won't die if we work together. Trust me, Mel and I make a great team."

I smiled in her direction, then looked at Bryant and then ahead of myself again, watching where I was going. I had a different and unique thing going on. Normally, girls would walk how Mel is walking, leading with their hips. That is to say, their center of gravity. I was walking with my shoulders, leading with them, just as a guy would. They were quite broad for a person who was biologically female. Anyway, that was an added fact. I began thinking only slightly again, I didn't want to overwork my brain.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

"She's got a point bryant. Utena and I are good as a team so no worry.." I smiled while walking but looking ahead, thinking a little to myself. I wasn't feeling so nervous or quiet since I'm around two of my friends. Happiness filled my heart and body with the two of them. I was so happy and greatful for this though, something was a little different when I would talk to Utena. True, Melli is in love with her and I'm happy even if she didn't know that Utena was a girl but I did. I see what Melli sees of utena.

Heart of a prince and warrior like bryant, beautiful sky blue eyes, soft pink cotton candy color hair. A flexable body that's able to move in quick speed. She's even able to use strong magic when battling. It almost made me blush smiling but then I looked suprised. Me? blushing? I didn't get why but something really was different here. Or was it just me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 am

I walk letting my hands lead and step lightly despite my skeleton AND leave no footprints almost as if my feet dont touch the ground. i calmly pressed on thinking about flying again.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 am

'Here we come Melli. I will rescue you just as soon as we dissemble the place where we're going now. I know this is taking a long time but we'll be there soon and we're going to kick some butt and take you home and out of the hands of these sadistic people...'

I thought to myself as I kept walking on determinedly. My walk again seemed to be normal except for the leading with my shoulders part. It was then that I caught Mel sneaking glances at me and I blinked in confusion. She could look at me if she wanted, but what I really wondered was...

"Mel, is everything okay?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 am

"Uh, y-yeah! Everything is alright Utena. No problems." I smiled with my eyes closed but then turns my head to look striaght. I didn't get what I was feeling right now but it was well, new to me. Could this be how Melli felt if she was in.....My eyes looked suprised in wonder. Could I be in love with Utena? I couldn't be. Melli is her true love not me because I don't know much about love.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:00 am

I GOT IT! i know a path we can take thats fast. BUT... i need to carry one of you while the other rides on my back.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:04 am

"Okay."

I nodded and continued to walk, oblivious to her nervousness. Bryant told me that he knew a faster path. I looked to Mel and then back to him. I smiled softly, whilst conversing with him.

"Okay. Well it's your choice ultimately, but I think I'm heavier than Mel is. I'm taller and stronger." ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next