MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 30, 2012 11:21 pm

The fight continued on, and I was doing all I can to block this giant monster thing that wanted to kill me more than anything. The shield was really taking a beating and it was solid gold! Gee, I was glad that wasn't me. I'd of been dead by now, seeing that this monster is so strong. The shield would break soon and I needed a plan.

My eyes looked determined and soon, I needed to move; With every hit, I'd stepped backward and blocked with the shield. He was backing me into a corner I know I wouldn't escape. I kicked up the dust beneath my feet, blinding him once more, and having him roar, making him angrier. I slid under his legs again and ran the other way, at least now I had more room. He turned around and began to viciously stomp towards me, ready to end me now. My eyes looked around, panicked.

"Come on you big monster, you wanna take me on?! Let's go, I'll... I'll beat you!"

I called out determinedly and looked up at it with unending gleams of readiness in my eyes. The ultimate battle was upon me. He roared again and pounded his chest before whacking the shield from my hands again, then catching it on its way away from me. He smirked and began trying to bash me with it, reshaping its ends. I barely avoided the giant clasps being aimed at me so harshly. I rolled away and ended up back to back with Mel. I put my arms out.

"I'm not gonna let you hurt Mel."

It's true, I'd protect her. Bryant, hurry with your idea!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 21 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 am

I was still swinging my sword against the cretatures that was still trying to attack us but felt a bit more worried about Utena. Before I could do anything, I see her still fighting the same monster that was really getting closer to her. That is till we are back to back with each other but I just grip my sword in my hands. Bryant better hurry cuz it was not looking good.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

ENOUGH!!!!! TIME OUT!!!!! both my yin and yang wings erupted from our backs and our feathers scattered around the entire swarm even the queen. they all stopped as if time was stopped and my yin went to Utena and my yang went to Mel-chan with one touch they were freed from the time stop keeping time stopped was naturally impossible and a closer look revealed that time in the area was slowed to a near stop.

look you two we are getting tired and we want our powers back Utena we think your sword is in its resting place, the heart of the one you love. they spoke as one as a stray bug was freed from the field and we killed it shouting STAY OUT OF THIS MONSTER!!!! We will hold the swarm off after the feild fades and were pretty sure we can hold it off long enough for you to reclaim your blade. fifteen monsters come free and others begin to speed up as our feathers slowly turned black losing their power. we kill the new ones facing our backs to the two and recalling our feathers restarting the swarm and flying into it burning everthing we could and making the swarm fly at us as he charged the queen.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 31, 2012 5:56 pm

I blinked and looked around. Time was near stopped, I supposed Bryant did this. Then they, the two of them, spoke to us. I wondered how he did that but then again Bryant's always coming up with new and sometimes, weird, tricks. It was only then that both of them had turned us towards each other. I looked at Mel, listening to what they were saying. Could it really be?

'Could.. the sword really lie in the heart of Mel? Then I guess the only way to get it out would be...'

Daringly, and yet lovingly, I approached Mel and placed my hand over her chest. I looked into her eyes deeply and called forth the magical power within her, as well as within myself. I closed my eyes and pressed my hand harder to her chest as my lips met hers in a kiss. Suddenly a small light started to shine from her chest, I felt the end of the sword begin to come out of her chest. It was working! So Bryant was right! I should have only hoped that she would help me evacuate the sword from her chest... we needed to hurry.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

I could never get how or what Bryant does to get these powers and ideas from his head. My eyes looked around seeing time stop for everything but me, Utena, and himself even the yin yang two were well....just the same. Anyway, They then were talking about something till making me look to Utena, hearing of a sword within me. How in the world could that be possible? Well, I would find out soon when Utena came closer to me, touching my chest to look deep in my eyes before I felt her pressing her hand deeper against my chest, kissing me. I closed my eyes from the kiss before feeling a warm light showing from my chest, showing a sword trying to be pulled out. I looked suprised of course but I had to do something. I slowly places my hands near my chest while trying to focus the energy of the light to help the sword get pulled out slowly but quickly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 pm

A burning scar illuminated the entire swarm as they left the gueen unprotected trying to chase after us the queen's back was to Mel-chan and Utena as she raged and spat acid at us for killing her children and her swarm. my two halves divided and created a firey net in between us to keep the swarm trapped and the queen angry at us.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 am

I continued to kiss Mel deeply and draw the sword out of her chest. I felt the light grow stronger for a moment as the hilt began to peek out more. As soon as I reached for it with my hand, Mel would have begun to lean back, separating our lips and the light would have begun to slowly fade. I pulled on it more and more, the other arm wrapping loosely around her waist to catch her as she leaned back. I kept drawing the sword more and soon it was out and in my hands. I raised it up. The Sword of Dios, my old friend.

I smirked, ready for action again. I ran into battle with my sword and jumped and slashed at the giant queen that was threatening to injure the two Bryants. I slashed at it, angering it and flipped to the other side, seeing Mel fine over there on her own. I smirked.

"There's more where that came from queeny! Bring it."

And so the battle continued...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:04 am

We kept kissing while I kept my eyes closed, feeling the sword trying to get out till I had to lean to get the hilt out. I didn't say anything before feeling the sword come out from within me so it's really suprising that somehing as that came out. I didn't move for some time till I opened my eyes and tried to get up, still holding my sword.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm

the talisman in our hands combined and i blew a hole in its armor to allow utena to stike its weak spot.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Here was my chance! He'd opened a weak spot, a spot open for me to strike the queen, the commander behind this whole swarm. If I could just kill her, then the swarm would die and we'd be free from this tiring battle. I concentrated my powers, closing my eyes and having a glowing aura around me. I was summoning everything I could muster to my sword and out of my body. The winds began to become even monstrous than last time. There was more debris flying around in the wind. The Earth beneath my feet began to slowly crack with the amount of power I was controlling. Everything I had was going into this, I knew that it would take a lot of power to finish her off for good. The Sword of Dios began to glow in a pink power, the hilt of it changing to a golden color and shining with the light my body was emitting. Gradually, I opened my eyes to reveal them to be shining a bright bright white color as I stared determinedly at the queen. Then all of sudden, the winds stopped and I jumped up quickly, taking my sword and stabbing it into that spot he'd left open for me. I poured all my power into that one big stab and all of the crimson, almost red-black blood spilled as she was beginning to die. I forced my sword more into that spot and poured more and more power into it. Eventually, the sword dug so deep and the power was so potent, the queen fell to the ground and dissipated, dead. I grabbed my sword out of her body and jumped back. My powers then powering down, and immediately I fell on the floor, weak. My sword went back to its normal decoration stained with her blood. Thank goodness the battle was over.

Good news, we'd defeated the queen and won the battle. Bad news, using that much energy tapped into my human parts and now... I was close to actually dying.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 am

the whole thing happened to fast I just stood their looking suprised at all that. I just looked to see and almost feel Utena delivering the final blow to the queen as the sword pirced the weak point of the queen's chest, her blood spilling over the ground and maybe a bit on Utena too. I was so happy that she did it and beat the monster but my heart sank when I see Utena fall to the ground pale and weak. "Utena! Are you okay?! Please say you are...." I was by her side but about to cry, holding her to me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

i fall exuasted to the ground and luagh. i dont stop luaghing even as i feel utena fading from us. YOU DID IT!!!!! i have no doubt you will shine in greatness. passed my energy to her and recharged her to prevent death but i with held energy so that she could sleep and let her body recover in Mel-chan's arms. i seem to drop from reality as i go into a deep restful state.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm

I remained unconscious. My body was burning through most of my magical energy, or what was left of it to preserve my body. For whatever reason, it rejected Bryant's preservation power. It was now apparent that, even though I was in Mel's arm and quite glacially healing, I was also fighting for my life, as they was a chance it go either way. I could live or I could die. I just hoped it was the first. I couldn't see anything but blackness, I couldn't feel anything but blackness and cold. I wondered; Is this what death is like? And then out of the blackness I began to see a small little light and it seemed like it was calling to me. It was warm and inviting and telling me to follow it. I wandered and ran through the darkness and followed all the way to it. I was slowly reaching out for it and that's when my body's skin color began to fade into an off pale color and my breathing had ALMOST slowed to nothing. I was dying.

'You have to fight to live Utena. You have to. Don't go near the light.'

Some of my thoughts echoed in the back of my mind but I wasn't listening, I was beginning to reach further for it, in slow motion it seemed. My heart was starting to fail.. I'd need some breath of life to hang on to my own.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 am

I looked really scared for Utena to see that she was being healed but not too much, her body either getting worse to lose to death. I knew bryant was knocked out now in his way to rest while I looked worried about this. "Utena..Utena, please. Please don't leave me. I can't live without you." My tears begins to show in my eyes while I kept holding her, feeling her tempature slowly droping from this. I wouldn't let her die, I just couldn't! I didn't know of the ring that was on my finger glowing lightly now as if I was trying to help her or give her a chance. I rested my forehead on her gently while crying a bit more. "Using the light and darkness of this world, please hear my voice. I grant the one I love the power to heal and recover. Please come back to me, my prince and awake." As I held her in my arms I slowly begins glowing a misty color sky blue as it was now moving around the two of us like magic.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 am

my body was there but my mind was gone. i was floating in a limbo a near hell. the wave of fear i felt when i couldnt sense Utena anymore made me want to break out of my rest and help but would she want my help?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 pm

I felt another force, a warm, embracing, comforting light that wasn't drawing me to it at first. It had a soft and gentle quality to it and even though there was no sound where I was, it played in my head almost like the sound of Mel's voice. It was like she was speaking to me and trying to help me fight to live. What was she doing though? She wasn't ready to summon all of her power and strength into this one job of "reviving" me. (Though I hadn't really died yet.) I blinked and turned away from the light that I was currently seeking and tried to seek out this other wonderful light that was encouraging me to fight for my life and to strive to live.

'But how am I to do that if I don't know what to do or where you are?'

I thought to myself. My thoughts echoed loud as if they were the statements I was supposed to be speaking. The darkness once more took over my vision of things and the light that was originally calling me to it, had faded completely. Then there was a battle I needed to face. It was a giant crimson monster, and it seemed to have my heart on a skewer in its hands. A sword was placed in mine and I was guessing to live and to open my eyes I was going to have to defeat this monster. And without further ado, I began to slash away it and stab and fight and do whatever I could to win. Within a matter of minutes, minutes that would have made me appear like I was dead.... there was a steady pulse again and my chest rose and fell with each breath I took in. The color of my skin returned healthily and I began to make a comeback. As I defeated the monster, there was another light that came into vision. The outside, that's where I must be, the outside, that's where Mel and Bryant are. That's where my friends and my life are. I began to run towards the gates full throttle, still remaining unconscious for a moment, but breathing.

'Come on Utena, you need to run, keep running and you're gonna make it.'

Eventually, all my signs of life had stabilized completely and was in no condition of going under. I was approaching the very exit of the gates, looking back on the darkness behind me once more. I saluted it goodbye and then slowly my eyes began to flutter open. The wells of my magical power had all but drained but were steadily coming back. My human energy as well with my life. I blinked as I opened my eyes and saw Mel glowing. So it was Mel who saved me. I smiled and looked at her, pressing my forehead to hers and then leaning in for a kiss to show her I was alright. Weakly, I lifted my hand and cupped her cheek, then I sent a telepathic message to her, through the kiss.

'Guess what? You did it, I'm alive. And it's all thanks to you Mel. Without you and yes, Bryant too, I wouldn't have had the ability to fight for my life. It was scary what I saw... and I'm sorry that I almost had to die like this and you almost had to watch me go. I'm sorry for scaring you and Bryant so much, and mostly I'm sorry that I couldn't be the prince you always dreamed of having... but I am here now and alive. I'm okay and I will continue living, that's a promise. Thank you, this time, for protecting me. You... saved my life.'

And the kiss lovingly continued.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I kept holding on to utena while my tears were hitting her face and cheeks gently, my mind just wishing for her to wake up and come back to us. Even if she did leave us, I would have did the same thing but then my sisters and others in the kingdom would be angry about this. I wanted or was about to speak before feeling a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see that Utena was the one touching me. I looked suprised but crying happy more. She smiled before kissing her back gently as my hands kept around her shoulders as we kissed but I hoped to thank her too for this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

I was still resting and my dreams became as they were when i was young dreams of a vampire. i knew i had to retrieve my powers as soon as possible and hope the i did before they were mastered by the creatures.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:44 pm

I smiled feeling her hold me so tenderly. This kiss we shared, it was more than just the love between us, no it was a special moment. One I would remember and treasure for the rest of my life. This kiss meant the world to me and probably the same for Mel. She and I ... we were made for each other, as I was beginning to realize. She was a princess who needed a prince in her life; Someone to love and to hold and have protect her from danger. And I was a lonely girl looking to be someone's prince. I think the dreams we both had intertwined their destinies and by our willingness to complete them, through that, we found each other. I smiled and parted my lips from hers, separating the kiss and slowly opening my eyes to look into hers.

"Thank you Mel, you saved my life."

I told her softly. It was true, and now I had to find some way to repay her. She'd kept me alive and I'd make sure throughout the years of life we still had yet to endure, she'd remain safe from harm, for the most part. You see, the mind is a mirror. It only reflects back to you, your perfect image. That is, when you're born, when you're just growing up and learning new things as a kid. And as you age, scratches are made upon the mirror so that it can no longer reflect the clear perfect image back to you that you once saw. These scratches, I'd like to think, signify the experience and the pain that we all trudge through. And those scratches, because they make it so hard to view that perfect reflection again, make us stronger, wiser and better people. I can shield her from harm and protect her from physical danger, from illness and even prevent her heart being broken for the most part, but then again there are some things which I cannot protect her from, which are the natural ways of life. And it is going to be rough, no one said the path of life would be easy to walk down... but the good news is, she doesn't have to do it alone. And what's even better, nor do I... anymore. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 pm

I knew my heart was right all this time. My sister melli had someone that loved her and now I did too. my own eyes were opened to find out what true love was like and I'm greatful to how it is. My arms kept holding Utean gently but not too much so she can recover. "You're welcome. I was just happy I was here to help you. I couldn't bear losing you or bryant too."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

i was still near dead in appearance but my body rose and i yawned after only a couple hour total. i smack my lips together and look around slowly to figure out where i was.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:15 pm

"And I'm glad to be back. Now I just have to wait for my body to recuperate itself. My magic and all. But I seriously can't thank you enough Mel, you saved my life with whatever you did. Without you, I wouldn't have the chance to recuperate anything."

My eyes looked to view Bryant's body moving and walking as if in a semi sleep-like daze. I could hardly understand this man and whatever happened with him was also a mystery. Most times, I just tried to react calmly. I mean to some, most things concerning Bryant, I seemed unfazed now. Things hardly surprised me anymore. Anyway, I blinked. We needed to get his powers back.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm

"No problem. I just wanted to be sure that you are alright. Though, I am going to do better in keeping you safe like you do for me. Now, I'm curious as to how we are going to help bryant get his powers back or the fact of you being healed." I looked to the ground to think about this but wondering. how in the world can we do this for him without being killed?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 am

I walked into a nearby boulder imprinting my face on it before i snapped back to reality and bounced out of the indentation. i looked around and saw Utena and Melli-chan and decied to leave for them to have alone time while i went.

later

i leaft to gather water but i ended up drinking half the small lake. i sighed and sat back patting my stomach and watched the skies go by. seeing Mel-chan and tena together really makes me wish i had someone to love. i turned on my side and drew in the ground. i thought as i did and sighed as the picture took shape.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 am

"Well now we have to concentrate on helping Bryant. I need to be up and ready for this. And I am just recovering, but I'm willing to do anything for my friends. So let's do this."

I tried to stand up and much to my dismay, it failed.

'I guess I'm not ready to stand up yet... guess I'll have to try harder.'

And with that, I attempted to stand again, even harder.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next