MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 18, 2012 4:24 pm

The poison was gone but i refused to wake up. not by choice but becuase my body wasnt as quick to recover anymore. inglet turns into a gigantic metal fist and pounded me into the ground before i was able to wake up and then i was Infuriated. YOU MISERABLE PERVERTED ASSHOLE I HAVENT SLEPT PROPERLY IN TWO WEEKS WHY DID YOU HAV TO WAKE ME UP!!!!!! My arm stretched as i dislocated my joints but my already bruised arm began to bled out more under my skin as i capture a fleeing blob that is inglets true body. the fist melted turning white and blended with the true body as it became white as well with fear. W-w-wait i-i s-sw-wear it-t-t-t was a j-j-j-joke. a red lightening formed and struk ingelt proof of a lie and i squeezed until his head popped off. the puddle absorbed the head and ingelt reformed stunned.

Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 20 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Seeing that Bryant was fully awake and quite operational, I finished by taking away that bruise/cut on his arm that had begun to bleed. Now he was finally healed and back to health, with no poison in his system. I opened my eyes and Mel caught a glimpse of them being a white, glowing color, before they faded back to blue. I smiled softly and then my eyes rolled back as I fell down, weak from obviously using that much power. But it was worth it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I kept quiet watching all this till I looked suprised to see that Bryant was awake and alright. Even if he was really angry about this thing waking him up from a nap or something. A smile shows on my face to see that I was happy from this till I look to Utena as she was really tired. I rushed over to Utena's side to help her before she fell to the ground, holding her in my arms carefully. But I was so proud of her for what she did and always will be.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 pm

i snapped my arm back and reset my joints to allow me to use it properly then i notice i stretched it too far causing a bleed effect. i wrapped my arm in a torn sleeve to cover the blood before looking around for the swarm this monster belongs to. looking at my arm i see my bruise spreading wider and i knew i couldnt use my stretching technique until i heal. Mel-chan and i hear a buzzing noise as a thick cloud aproaches.

The few leaders of the swarm land first sending the information back to the rest as i kill them. Mel-chan keep out of sight until utena wakes up ill hold them off until then but i can only use one arm becuase my veins and arteries are damaged and im bleeding bad under my skin so keep her safe then tell her the situation when she wakes up.

i explode into flight using my blood as bait to draw the swarm to me killing the ones on the ground before they get close to the two of them. i held my arm at my side turning the cloth into a tourniquet to avoid bleedng to death but traces of the poison made bloodflow possible but only small ammounts.

i spend my energy to kill the landers while dodgeing and killing the ones attacking me to conserve my energy as i wait for utena to wake up and protect Mel-chan from the landers and help me destroy the swarm.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

I continued to be unconscious, hoping my deed was well done and that Bryant was okay and safe now. The last thing I wanted to do was to wake to more drama. But, nonetheless, I remained unconscious and oblivious to everything, my mind in darkness, resting Mel's comfortable arms....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 am

All I did was looked nervous but nod my head to bryant when he told me to keep Utena safe, seeing him fighting off the creatures to keep all of us safe. I looked down to Utena to hope she will be alright and recover quickly and steady. I didn't want nothing happening to her or bryant.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 22, 2012 11:38 am

dead bugs and energy ain down as i fight on occasional glimpses of me showed i was holding my own but also the arm i was using held a shiel. a trait i never expressed before. but this shield was nothing special except that it seemed to be solid gold. inside the center was a talisman with a design of a dog on it and it was glowing everytime the shield was hit.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

This small bit of light would start to surround me. I may have been unconscious but the healing mechanism of my body kicked in, having obeyed my subconscious wish to become healthier. I remained laying there in Mel's arms, slowly rejuvenating in this bright light that surrounded me and healed me gradually. To Mel, this would feel like warmth. A tender warmth.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 2:54 pm

I felt some warmth from Utena as I kept holding her in my arms, gently looking down at her resting peacful face. This told me that she was being healed and gently smiled. I was just so happy that she was being heaed slowly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 23, 2012 2:08 pm

The swarm was thinning and now things were getting easier as the leaders of the swarm were now gone and the bugs were performing their last commands to kill me and not thinking for themselves. the talisman shined as i was hit from behind and not effected at all by the attack and i exploded my energy scaring the swarm off for the moment. i fell from the sky and rested as long as i could as the swarm went to thier queen to get renforcments.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 23, 2012 3:21 pm

The light continued to shine and heal my worn and fatigued body. I was thankful my subconscious wishes got through to my magic. I wanted to get back on my feet as soon as possible, to help Bryant battle and to help protect Mel. Because even though I didn't have the slightest clue what was actually going on outside of my dark subconscious mind, I could tell, I could hear the sounds of battle. And I could only wonder what I'd wake up to.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 12:46 am

I didn't know how long it was going to take for Utena to heal but I knew it had to be a long time. Bryant was still helping me and her while Utena was out of it but now I grew more worried to why this was happening to the 3 of us. Could it be something that was trying to start something again? My eyes looked down to Utena's sleeping face worried more.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 24, 2012 1:42 am

I NEED A BEAN WHY DO I GOTTA RUN OUT AS I LOSE MY POWERS. i shout unable to move talking to myself and frustrated for not having my regenerative abilities. the sound of a much bigger swarm approaches and despite my lack of energy i get up using my lifeforce as fuel for my body.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 am

The swarm approached Bryant faster and it was coming closer and closer. It seemed that Bryant had used up all of his energy, he forced himself up, but he could barely sustain another one of these fights. Yet he readied himself for the next attack of the swarm, and they came zooming at him ferociously. As they, they would have been met by a strong force field put up my me who jumped in front of him just in time. I was trying to hold them off long enough for Bryant to at least get some energy back. Perhaps I had, in my supply, one of those regenerative beans he always spoke? But I'd need time to check.

As he looked up to meet my eyes, I turned my head and smiled.

"Looked like you could use some backup. So what are we doing? Frying these things?"

The little bits of light had fallen onto Mel's lap and dissolved as it seemed I was almost 100% healed. I had the majority of my energy back and was able to fight and help Bryant. The little light particles felt warm on Mel's skin and it dissipated once I had shot up. It was a showtime!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 2:27 pm

I kept quiet watching the whole thing but felt a bit worried seeing the swarm getting closer to Bryant as they were ready to attack him. He was out of power and using his lifeforce to keep him moving. Before I could speak, I see Utena jump in ust in time to help him. She was awake and alright! I felt so relived to see her but got up since I wanted to help as well.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 26, 2012 1:56 am

Yeah sort of i tossed her the shield here take the talisman out of the center and squeeze it in your hand. it will fill you with energy and make you immortal. i was using it to keep the shield from breaking under their attacks. i fished in my pouch for something and pulled out another hexagonal talisman this one with a horse on the front. i used it to cure my wounds and restore my energy and she felt a powerful magic in it as i did
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 8:18 pm

I blinked and looked at the shield in my hands, he'd tossed me. Why did he want me to have this?

'Take the talisman and squeeze it. Just squeeze it and it should fill me with energy? Make me immortal. He seriously wants me to do that?'

I looked at it and touched it gently with my finger, the sight of it just leaving me in a bit of awe. Quickly I looked to Bryant and spoke, bashing a swarm member who was nearing closer to us, they'd all begun to recover from the light attack I'd released before, causing them all to have mini headaches.

"Immortal? But Bryant, I can't!"

I cried out, bashing more and more who came close to Bryant and Mel and I. I couldn't take the risk of them getting past my defenses while Bryant was recuperating or, taking a little bit of his time to do so. I'd use the impervious quality this shield had to offer and use it to fend them off. Hitting them every which way away from us. While fending them off, I cried out again...

"I'll just fight with this and the Sword of Dios, I have plenty of energy. I can manage. You just rest a little bit, you've done enough. And watch out for Mel. Mel, these things are powerful. I don't want you to become too involved. But fight if you must."

And the fighting continued on. Where were all these things coming from?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I looked worried about this while just sighed while thinking quietly. Bryant just gave something to Utena to help her fight these things off but he looked tired from what he did. I get up while pulling out my sword. I'm not going to sit by and do nothing. "Alright Utena, I'll be sure to be careful." I begin blocking or defending what I could. Though, I don't get where or how this was happening?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 29, 2012 1:20 pm

the immortality is only temporary and as long as you hold the talisman. i shouted before jumping into the path of a creature blocking it and resting on my tongue clanched in my teeth was anotehr talisman with a red dragon on it. the talisman exploded into a dragon's breath and burned a scar in the swarm that filled in. my other hand she saw another talisman with a pink rabbit and it flashed as i flashed to her other side blocking another with the same flame.

i tossed another talisman with a blue ox another with a pink pig on it and a third with a green snake to Mellina here! the ox with give you super strength the pig will let you shoot energy from your eyes and the snake will make you invisible strike any creatures and they will fall.

i didnt know what talismans would suit them so i passed out the ones that have the best uses. after this battle i would explain everything.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

I looked to the shield he tossed me. Inside it, he said there was a talisman that would grant me the power of immortality for as long as I clutched it in my hands. Apart from that it would dissipate, I wasn't going to remain immortal. That made sense, I suppose I could just use it for the time we were fighting these things.

'Alright, then I should use this right now, and the other talisman... I don't know what they do, but it's worth finding out.'

I ripped the talisman from the shield, it lost its power and faint glow and turned into a normal shield. I held the talisman in my hand and clutched it. A faint glow encased me momentarily and then it faded. Had I really the power of immortality? I smirked and moved the shield aside to let the creatures attack me, their hits that would have killed me, testing its power. It worked! I really was immortal, then I brought the shield back to use it to bash them, whilst holding the talisman. I wondered, could we use other talisman while one was already in your use? I searched for another.

I kept bashing, spotting on I could use, and on my way to it, the talisman fused into my hand, I hadn't noticed it, since it was a rather painless thing. I managed to make it to the talisman that had a dragon on it. I looked at it and placed it in the shield where the old talisman was originally. The shield immediately shot up in a fiery decoration. It was decorated with red and it could shoot flames. I smirked, the battle was now on!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm

I blinked seeing Bryant tossing me a talisman that had a green snake on it. I caught it in my hands before seeing it glow now as I slowly went invisible. I held my sword before rushing over to some creatures and begins striking them down one by one moving quickly but kept by the other two.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 pm

I sat down to rest and search through the remaining ones. lets see... rooster levetation and telekinesis... tiger separates yin and yang creating two bodies... sheep astral projection... rabbit for light speed... Monkey for shapshifting self and others... rat to bring inanimate objects to life... horse to heal all wounds and purify any foreign objects from the body... Tena has dragon the power of combustion can create fire and use it any way imaginable and dog rejuvination and immortality with invulnerablility... Mel-chan has ox for super strength Pig for heat beam eyes and snake for invisibility... i never thought i would thank shendu for anything...

i squeezed the tiger talisman and formed two bodies out of my yin and yang. both had my abilities and at full power but not the abilities i lost. my yang use the talismans of monkey and rat but my yin took hold of the rooster and rabbit. to solo part of the crowd, they divided the swarm and helped out where ever possible while my yang set to work crafting a statue of a powerful warrior from the dead the third hokage.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 30, 2012 5:59 pm

It was like an endless stream of these creatures was coming at us. Somehow we needed to end the cycle. But how? Where were they all coming from? I searched around for the way that they were coming at us and found, to my dismay, nothing of the sort. No portal, no nothing. Great, so these things were just coming from oblivion?

I'd smashed a few down with the shield I had in my hands and used the power of the dragon talisman to exterminate them permanently into ashes by its fire power. Truthfully, it was nice to have an external source use fire for you, but it was an unnecessary thing, being that I did have magic of my own. Nonetheless, I kept doing what I was doing until the ones fighting me got the smart idea to fuse together and become one big, gigantic monster. Catching me off guard, the giant fist it possessed knocked the shield from my grasp and away on the floor, scratching its metal exterior as it slid. The talisman of the dragon too was whacked from my hand and it bounced away on the floor, close where the shield landed. The dog was still in my hand and I feared that it would somehow resurface and be taken away from me as well. If that were to be the case, the moment would render me defenseless. I needed to do whatever I could. I quickly tried to grab my sword from its sheath... but where was it? I grabbed empty space, it wasn't there?! Where could my sword be? I looked downward at the empty sheath and back up quickly at the enraged monster I was fighting. He just roared and whacked me across the face. I went stumbling on the floor and got up, taking the hit. Much to my misfortune, the dog had also severed from my hand.... that made me mortal again. Uh oh. I looked up at the monster with my blue eyes full of determination. It had claws and so there were swipe marks on my right cheek, the cheek he'd managed to hit. I held my arm, it had taken a hit when I fell to the ground, seemingly almost broken. I needed another talisman, my eyes searched for one near me, and I couldn't find one. I was doomed...

'Fight with my fright, and dust with my dust. Be you the thing that saves me with your eternal trust. My powers in one combined with yours; Sweep up the dirt and discard it in their cores.'

I thought quickly with my eyes closed. I had little time to clear my mind and concentrate so it may have been a little sloppy. The light had picked up around me and the winds as well, as I opened my eyes for that brief moment and moved my hands. The dirt and ashes and dust from the previous creatures who'd fought me moved to throw themselves violently in the eyes of the giant one I was now battling. He roared with disgust, with pain, and ultimately, anger. He started to thrash about in blind rage, trying to find the culprit, me that is, and put an end to my reign of annoyance on him. It was at this time, when he was distracted with getting the particles of his former fallen comrades out of his eyes that I ran under him and slid. I found some talismans. Beginning to search through all of the ones that were left, I needed to pick one and fast. He was beginning to gain his sight back.

"Uhhh, what do we have here? Let's see a sheep? The dog and dragon are over there, along with my shield. Bryant has the other ones and Mel has the snake, the pig and the ox. Not that I know what these do, but I have to take a shot at it. I'll just keep the sheep in my pocket in case I need it. Now where did my sword go?"

The monster caught sight of me and started to charge at me. The whole place shook as he ran with force at me. Being that I was a lot smaller than he was, I ran and slid under him again and to the other side. He growled, angry at my evasive movements. I, eventually, ran to get the shield back, picking up the dragon and the dog, leaving them in my pocket. He charged at me again and I blocked. The shield and his arm together made a large clank. He kept trying to strike me with harsh force, but I kept blocking, in trouble. I called out...

"Hey Bryant... got any ideas? Right now would be a good time to have a genius breakthrough. I need some help. He's going to break this shield eventually and I don't know where my sword is. So, got any ideas on how I can gain it back? Or where it might be? ...AH!"

I took another hit and was whacked, with the shield this time, to the side. I rolled on my side and stood right back up, ready to take him on. My arm, would surely get broken if this kept up. Panting, I kept trying to fight... but what was I to do? My magic still had to recuperate itself fully. Now we were in a really tight space..Wait a sec...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 pm

I kept fighting the monsters using my sword but the other Talismins in my hands. I kept using the snake one till I moved it to my pocked to use the next one that had to be the pig. Red hot beams calm from my eyes to hit a few or destory a few. My brown eyes sees a few blow up or get hit into the ground or just away from us. I did notice Utena's troubles but I knew she was okay right? My eyes looked to see again before I spot the same one trying to almost kill her. "I really wounder where these things are comming from!" My hit another one away but dodging one that tired to hit me from behind.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 pm

My yin and yang touch backs and duck kicking the others target and trading sides on the battle feild. we noticed Utena's sword vanished when t was knocked from her hand and we felt a great power in Mel-chan but the swarm was so masive it would take time to tell Utena our theory.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next