MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm

"you do know my dauther is going to be worried if she finds out you are not fully rested yet." My mother said but she looked back down to Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 33 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm

"I know, your daughter best not worry about me. I'll be fine."

I smiled softly. My body may look thin and weak but it'd been under a lot of conditioning, hence it was stronger than it appeared. Another one of those feelings came upon me. Were we about to have a talk about something?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"I know." the queen laughed gently but she looked back up to the sky, smiling a little more. Everything was just beautiful tonight that the moon's light reflected off my mother's eyes. "Prince Utena? May I ask you something?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm

"Yes?"

I looked to her, curiously.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 am

"Are you really really happy being in the light kingdom?" she asked her quietly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 am

"What do you mean?"

Whatever could she mean about me not liking it here? I mean I was here, as was my wife. . . I didn't follow.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 am

"Well, I'm just asking cuz we been getting a few attacks here and their and many would try to leave our land. Thinking it's dangerous. *Sighs* I guess I could blame myself in some way since many of these attacks lead to me and my husband." she said gently.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 am

"A little violence doesn't scare me."

I chuckled as I stared at the sky.

"After all, I became the prince of the dark kingdom for a reason. I needed to fix it, and I'm sure there's still a bunch of chaos over there, but I'm working on it with my representatives who have the power while I'm gone."

Another pause and the nighttime breeze blew by.

"It's quite serene over here. Nothing really to worry about. The attacks, if need be, I can fend off. But why would they be after you and your husband, your highness? Do you have something they want?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 am

she said nothing but looked up gently to the sky. "Because they want us to go with them. My husband is the ruler for one side and I'm the queen for another. We both ran away to find true love and well, had our girls. I'm guessing Melli got some of our genes and mel has more than the 3 of us." She looked down at her lap to think.

"If we leave, we are hoping Mel can watch over this land and to maybe help whoever she needs to. It's a bit Responsibility for someone like her."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 am

"It seems you and your daughter have similar tastes then."

I smiled and turned to face her. I knew she meant, eventually, these attacks would have to stop and she and her husband might have to go with them. And at that moment in time, Mel will be a queen, and handling a kingdom on her own may be too big a task for her to be able to manage. And thus I was her extra support. I nodded. I needed to be her strength.

"So... I need to be her strength?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 am

"If that helps, yes but she also needs to learn to take care of herself too without always calling for help. True, having help is great for things of a fight but sometimes you need to do things on your own and I don't know if you had to go do something important and be gone for a long time but I don't know, just making a guess." she said.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"You're right."

I nodded.

"I believe I have told you my background story right? I mean my whole life and my past, my history for you to get a better understanding of where I come from and who I am, not just as her husband, but as a person?"

I sighed and took a pause, I awaited her response. I was fairly sure I did. Then I continued.

"Well being that I'm from that sort of life, I only want what's best for Mel. I want you to not hesitate to call upon me to protect or whatever it is you need me to do. I'll be the wind beneath her wings when she needs it. But, of course, I do understand she has a certain responsibility as an adult to uphold a level of being able to do things by herself. And she has to learn that life is not all that easy. But when she falls I'll pick her up again. That I promise."

I spoke, way beyond my years. I never intended to say something like that. I suppose that's what happens when you start thinking about things.

"But... if I may ask, your highness, this ... succubus business... I did some research on it. But I need more backstory. Would you care to explain?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:10 pm

the queen smiled to nod to Utena, knowing she understood her words. "Thank you my dear." Feeling happy, she knew I was going to be safe with my beloved. Now, she got worried when asked of the succubus thing. "I knew you were going to ask. Well, to answer you, Of course I'm the succubus queen to every since one of my race, the ones to use our powers to be nothing but pain and hate in this world. *moves up sleeve to show a tattoo on her arm* This is proof. I am of royal succubus blood, the one that was to lead us. Though, we used to be in your kingdom Prince Utena; watching over the dark kingdom." she stops to pull her sleeve down but went on.

"As we watch the kingdom each time of our lives, somehow I grew bored of it, not liking how my race would use their powers for the wrong things but for their pleasure. My own powers are somehow different from the rest; deadly, powerful, and chanting to most but my heart wanted true love; to find someone I can be with to accept me for who I am. So, I left my clan of my family and to be something else. Somehow, i found the king and I knew it was love. WE both knew it even if we just met so we got married, I was made queen here. That is when I gave birth to my girls; Melli and mel but somehow I figured this. Melli's got some of my powers but Mel's got most of my powers and genes when she was born. During the birthing of Mel, I found out me and my two girls were the last of our race cuz everyone else got killed years ago." she explained.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 pm

I looked at her, more intrigued by her story. It was funny, of all the items I'd read on succubus they never seemed to mention that they could control their powers. All they seemed to touch upon was that they could attract people and suck the souls right out of their bodies by a kiss. They were temptresses and dangerous for the person's life who was being flirted with. But I didn't feel at all threatened at the moment and I'd supposed the king didn't either. Interesting.

I nodded.

"I see, that's tragic."

I got the story straight in my mind.

"Well, then. Is there any way I can stop this event from happening? I would do anything in my power, and I do believe it mentioned to me ways to stop a full on transformation. I don't want the black blood in her to get the better of her and take over her heart is all. I'm perfectly fine with her race as is."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 pm

"I don't know but I'm sure she will not let it take over her. Mel's a good girl and I know she's going to stay herself." My mother sighed before looking at her hand. ".........but if their was any way for that to happen and for you to help her, that would be good." she said.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 pm

I nodded.

"Well I want to ensure a way it never harms her to begin with. And the only way I can think of for that is to take the blood right out of her. The book described a way I can do this and prevent this whole thing from even occurring, but it did say it was a bit risky and I don't have all the details yet."

I looked to her in deep thought.

"My question is... which would you prefer?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 pm

The queen looked to Utena with a worried look shown in her eyes but then looked down. "I think mel has to think of that herself. She might say yes or no, depending on what could happen. I thought she could use the blood in her for good and I know she will. I don't want anything happening to her."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 pm

"If need be... I'll substitute my magic for her succubus and dark blood and make the thing disappear in exchange, she'll become a witch and I'll become mortal. But, that's my last resort of all."

I smiled softly and then looked back at the gleaming stars. The wind blew through my short pink locks of hair. And the queen could see nothing but bravery shining through.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

She looked suprised to hear her words but gently smiled, her eyes closed to feel a single tear fall. "You really are a true prince to my daughter. I hope you and her live happy together." she felt happy but sad for much.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

"A-a true prince?"

I blushed lightly, all this flattery. Had I really achieved my dream? Shucks, I was only doing it because I loved her. I noticed the tear fall and I wiped it gently from her cheek with a soft smile.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 pm

"You do know if you want to be a true prince, you have to have love, courage and all you care for by your side. I think in my eyes you are a prince." she smiled but looked to Utena. "Mothers only want to see their children happy and right now I am but I thank you so much....very much for being their for my big girl."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 pm

"Oh, well.. I mean, you're welcome... I mean..."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head a little nervous.

"I think that's hardly something you should thank me for. I mean, anyone could fall in love with anyone real. Not to say that I was the only option, but she picked me and honest... ah, I'll shut up now."

I couldn't form one sentence. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 pm

"*laughs* I understand but to be honest, she thought she wouldn't get anyone to love her. Mel's a sort of girl that's quiet to herself but she's very opened minded at times. I think you and here were meant to meet and be in love. That's something very special." she giggled.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm

I shrugged.

"I suppose."

I couldn't look her in the eyes now. My heart began to beat faster. The vices of love. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 pm

The queen smiled happy but gets up gently to look up. "I think I should head to bed now. Just think of what I said. It helped me when I was mel's age trying to find love and I did. Good night Prince Utena." with a bow, she turns to walk down the stairs to her room.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next