MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

Kaori blinked but she just looked quiet while hoping she and Aiko was okay. She looked down at her paper while working again. Outside, Aiko said nothing while touching her cheek, the pain still throbbing against her skin that it stings just touching it. She just looked up to hana gently but only nods. Saito was gone once more but he was just really angry about this. "How dare you, Hana. How dare you take the one thing I had to keep myself more..powerful. I'll just need to find a way to fix this little error then it would be like nothing happeened." A sick smiled showed on hs face as he was walking away to somewhere else.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 6 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 pm

I looked up. Who was to be standing there, none other than Saito, the villainous man. My eyes squinted in anger and once she was alright, I stood up, walking in front of her and standing to meet his gaze, our fronts facing one another. There were a few good feet between Saito and I. There was tension as well. My fists balled as I tried to remain calm.

"Saito, you hit her. You've mistreated her and you blame me for your obvious discontent? It's not my fault you lost the duel that day. Either I just got lucky and won, or you were unlucky and lost. That's all there is to it."

I said to him, defending myself and Aiko. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and gazed down at Aiko still holding her cheek. My eyes almost watered for a moment before I closed them in a quiet anger. I looked up at him again. There was a sinister smile present on his face, why was that?

"Wait, "fix the problem", "like it never happened"? What are you getting at?"

I said in a bit of wonder and shock both. If he was intending to do what I thought he was intending to do, which I really hope he wasn't, would I be as lucky this time around as I was last? Or... would he take Aiko from me? I would just hate to see her have to go back to that life under Saito where he hits her when displeases and promises love to her every time he isn't angry with it. It's like when he looks passed his anger, he loves. And sometimes even his love gets angry. A perpetually angry fellow, he had anger issues, no doubt. He really needed to work on those. But, still, I would defend my honor and defend Aiko from her life of undeserving servitude under this cruel man.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm

"You know what I mean, Hana. I challange you once more to a duel only this time, unless you're too scared to?" He had a evil crazy smile on his face while Aiko was trying to get up but she didn't move, still holding her own cheek.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 pm

"Fine you want to duel so bad? You've got yourself a duel. When do you wanna do it? Today? I'm game."

I glared at him and clenched my fists tighter. My eyes met his quite harshly. I didn't like him much or the things he did, or the type of person he was quickly becoming. I sighed and then looked back down at Aiko on the ground. This was just... wrong. No person should ever have to endure such pain from one idiotic person. Yet, even though I said I was game, I truly wasn't. I was beginning to grab onto the idea that all these upcoming duels would be a pain.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 pm

"Good then Hana. I will be expecting a good....duel from you once more." His eyes looked at hana's own color eyes but he just laughed insane like a bit while Aiko slowly tries to get up but stops, hearing his laughter.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 am

After school....

I approached the dueling arena again, ready this time for this fool's game. He wanted to fight me so bad, then so be it, I'd fight him. I just hope he didn't have the nerve to challenge me a third time, I was seriously getting annoyed with him. But this time, on my way to the dueling arena, it was different. Things had seriously changed.

Firstly, Aiko informed me that I didn't need a sword for the latter part of today which would consist of a duel. She said she had that handled, which confused me, since Aiko didn't seem the type to mess around with swords of any kind, for that matter. But that was the least of my worries, she said she had it covered and I trusted her. I began to walk up the stairs to the dueling arena, the same ones I'd climbed in my first duel with him, when she was still on his side. I was still not used to this...

As I walked, upon me appeared different decorated garments. For one, the most noticeable, I'd have to say, were these shoulder pad looking things that looked so regal a prince would wear them. Not only that, but under the ends of my jacket appeared some sort of cloth that people would normally wear under their clothes, wrinkled in some frilly or rather, wavy type way. And, last not but least, the thing that connected from my left shoulder pad thing to the center of my jacket with a regal gem to hold it was a golden piece of string? I was so confused by this transformation. Where had all these things come from and why were they on me? Then I thought...

'No... I have no time to be distracted by my outfit. This isn't a time to be questioning the style that has randomly appeared on me. Right now, it's time to focus on winning this duel, and sending this guy's sorry butt packing again. But, what was it that my mom told me..? Come on Hana! You can do this... just remember... remember. Something about that the other members of the student council and perhaps unknown others would try and take Aiko from me, for whatever reason. It is my job as her victor to keep her safe and within my grasp? But what if I don't want her? I mean, sure she's cute and all, and she's probably harmless but.... OH what am I saying? I have a duel here I have to handle... I'll just deal with all this stuff later. Anyway, I need to concentrate! Right... concentrate.'[/color]

After my little thought monologue, I walked over to Aiko whom was standing there rather robotically. Even though I could see the hints of a smile on her face, it seemed like that smile was programmed to be there. I blinked and looked at her, confused. She was one weird case. The wind blew silently, almost speaking my thoughts for me and it was then that she nodded and closed her eyes, placing her hands in front of her chest. She began to recite something as a bright light appeared where her hands were and seemed to enter into her chest region. I shielded my eyes from it, such a bright light!

'Rose of the noble castle... Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth...'

I blinked and suddenly out of her chest began to appear the hilt of a sword. The hilt of a sword?! What? ... Okay, now things were definitely becoming weird. I'd seen her do this sort of trick with Saito, but I only thought it to be a trick and nothing more. Never did I think it was actual.... oh nevermind that! I have a duel! She looks like she's gonna fall if I don't grab her. I quickly rushed and held her back for support as she bent back enough for me to grab the sword right out of her. I raised it in the air and a gleam reflected off of it. The same gleam of determination was present in my eyes that had reflected off the sword. Once it was out of her, the bells rang in the slight winds, signifying the duel's start. Aiko stood off to the side as Saito began to jab and strike at me with his own sword of choice. His face looked mad... and I'm not saying, an angry mad. Like crazy mad.

I was dodging his strikes, making sure he didn't get anywhere close to my rose. I didn't want to battle this duel with him, but then again I didn't want to lose either. It's the first cool thing in my life that's happened to me and I'm not about to let it go to waste. I mean, yeah, I had to retain the reputation I've built up till now right? My eyes watched his sword movements carefully, intently. I couldn't screw up or it would be the end.

"Just tell me why Saito. Why did you have to challenge me to a rematch? Why do you hit Aiko everyday when you claim you love her? Why do you do these cruel things to people when they care so much for you. I mean, you have a lot going for you too. You're student council vice president, some people actually find you attractive! And you're willing to throw all of that away for some stupid duel?!"

I dodged another one of his vicious strikes. With my voice, I'd guessed he was only getting angrier. Yikes!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 am

"why should I tell you?! You wouldn't understand, Hana. Aiko is truthfully mine! You stole her from me winning a cheap easy duel. This one will not be a mistake. I shall have her back." he tries to do another jab to Hana while glaring at her, his whole body fuled with anger and fury.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am

"Truthfully yours? You just don't understand do you?!"

I began trying to dodge and then strike back at him. He deserved to be on the edge just like he had me. This wasn't right, and I wanted to set it right. But then again, was it really my job to do that? I began to fight back, finding the motive to actually strike at him. Once I was on the offensive and he was dodging my strikes, that's when I really let him have an earful.

"She's not just some prize you can win and toss out at any time. She isn't spending money you use to purchase the things you really desire. She's not just a rag doll you can toss around like you own her. She isn't a possession! She's a human being and she deserves to be treated like on-.."

I was cut off as somehow he'd avoided my strike and knocked me down with a slap to the face, the same as he'd done to Aiko earlier. I fell to the ground and then looked up at him, panting, with a bruised cheek, and teal eyes full of hate. I immediately got up and grabbed my sword, to charge at him. He was acting cocky as ever and I hated it. But as soon as I'd done that, my stomach met with his foot in a kick and I fell again to the ground, as did my sword from my hands. I rolled over in pain. He smirked and began to walk closer. As his footsteps grew closer, immediately I sat up in a hurry to grab my sword, which seemed just a few inches out of reach and his sword was now to my neck. What was I to do? Was I to just sit here and lose?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am

Kaito just smirked looking down to her as the tip of his blade was so close to her throat, he had that raw anger to slash her throat. "I know she's that but I don't care. She's rightfully mine and mine alone. I want her power, I need her for my own issues. YOu, you are just in the way, Hana." Aiko kept quiet looking down but Kaito looked to her then back to hana. Once I end this duel...she will be mine!" His hand rose up his blade, ready to bring it down to a strike to his rose.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 am

I watched his blade intently. I watched him intently. He knew he had me at his mercy and that he could do anything he wished to me, of course, me being in the tight position that I was. I was inching ever closer to picking up my blade again and being able to fight when he redirected his gaze back at me, after that short glance away. I froze where I was, unable to reach it. He seemed more angry and deranged than usual. He exclaimed something, then raised his sword... I couldn't believe it, he was really going to strike. Quickly, I reacted, my eyes opening wide. As he brought down the sword, it just missed me, cutting off a few locks of my hair, later they blew away in the winds. I was able to roll over and grab my sword, suddenly standing up and pointing it at him with some pants.

This battle wasn't over yet!

"Alright then! Then shall we settle this once and for all?"

I looked at him, ready for battle. I closed my eyes to prepare, and in that moment was the lucky shot I'd need to win. Never would I have guessed, I had the aid of a God on my side. And never would I have guessed, I would win this duel.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Kaito looked more angry before laughing a bit more angry but dashes towards hana trying to attack. He then tries deep quick jabs to his sword before gently laughing crazy like. Aiko just kept looking at this but held her head down just a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:03 pm

He charged at me! This was it! I took a deep breath and prepared for his attack. As he seemed to continue to run towards me full throttle, I closed my eyes and prepared. I was now in a calmer state of mind. I opened my teal eyes in a sudden and determined gaze. My gaze met with his form running towards me almost sloppily, somehow he managed to stay in control of his body. I was ready. I didn't move until he'd come incredibly close to me. He swung and just barely missed the rose in my jacket pocket. It seemed we were dancing the dance of the fatal and opposed swordsman. He went in one direction and around me in an oval type motion, as my feet switched over and I went around him in a sort of oval motion, the opposite way. Like a dance.

At the same time he tried to the rose from my chest, I took a swift swipe of my sword to his, not knowing whether or not I had cut his rose from his chest. Boy, was that a close one, but I think I managed to pull through. After all, I felt this determination, this will, this strength and power I had never felt before. This rush, just before cutting at his rose with him.

'What was that just now?'

The wind blew and once more his green petals blew aimlessly in the wind. And once more he had lost the duel to me. I looked down immediately and saw my little white rose completely unharmed. I smiled, whew, what a relief!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Aiko kept quiet while looking to this. She couldn't believe this could happen to him again. He grips his sword but fell on his knees, eyes widen in shock and anger. "N..no, no!!!!! This can't be! HOW CAN I LOSE!!!"his voice was loud and really annoying as Aiko gently walked over to Hana to her, gently smiling a bit. "Congradulations miss Hana."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 pm

"Now will you stop messing with Aiko and my friend's and their hearts? Serves you right."

I spit on the ground towards him, feeling ever more confident. I had hoped I was done with him. I smiled at Aiko, my face softening.

"Come on... let's go home."

OOC: Time skip to next duel? In the series it's Miki, but we don't have a character that resembles him. Could you create one for me please, Anthy? -Puppy eyes.- ^^'' And play him? ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Aiko nods but smiled gently turning to leave with Hana whie ignoring Kaito's screaming in rage.

ooc:Sure if you want me to. ;3 Though, can you give me some info on Miki?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

OOC: Sure, let's see. What do I know about Miki? He's a musical genius as well as an academic genius. I believe he is just a year or two behind Utena and Anthy and he's taking higher level courses than they are. Even higher than Juri, and Juri is older than Utena and Anthy. So he's really smart. Anyway, he's sorta shy and reserved and friendly. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He's a perfectionist though, and if nothing goes right he gets fed up. Again, he may throw a small tantrum but he'd never hurt a fly. He's too gentle for that. He's kind and open about things. But he is easily annoyed by people like his twin sister, Kozue (who sorta whores herself around and is rather bossy, commanding and cold to Miki). But apart from that, originally he has no intention to duel Utena in the series. But, eventually he does because he is trying for that "shining thing", the thing his music is missing, the thing that will make it sound more beautiful, fill it with life. Anthy, that is. So that's his reason. Is that good enough for you? ^^''

I began to walk out of the arena, the sword I once held in my hands, dissolving and disappearing. The winds blew and the bells stopped ringing. I listened to his sorrowful screams as we walked away. Coldly, I disregarded him. He was annoying, and pompous and he got what was coming to him anyway. And besides, it was getting late. I'd have to return home for dinner. I glanced down at the ring on my finger again. Could that have something to do with how I'm winning?

Eventually we arrived back home, I was exhausted, tired from fighting. I realized I'd have to bring up my stamina soon if this was to keep up. I scarfed down the food given to me by my mom and then went in the other room to dance for a bit. Dancing was training in some way and it did require energy. Aiko still sat at the table with my dad and mom, talking.

"So anything exciting happen today Aiko?"

Soon, after talking, it would be bed time for me. I was exhausted, and goodness only knows what is going to go on tomorrow.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm

ooc:thanks. Oh and you want this other character to be a boy or girl?

bic:Aiko blinked but looked down as I gave her some tea. "Thank you miss Anthy and Nothing much has happened today, Miss Utena. Except for the part of Miss Hana being in another duel today."

I looked quiet then to her. "antoher duel?"

"yes. Kaito came back to rechallange Miss hana to another fight and he seemed more..vicious in this one planning on amost killing Hana but she beat him again. *takes a sip from her cup* Though, I wonder of the next that's going to try." I said nothing but begins to look worried. This was just like before; as utena was doing her best to keep me safe from harm like this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

OOC: You're welcome. And that's your choice. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. ^^

"I see. So Saito, ... was like Saionji. That means the next one in the sequence would be..."

I took a sip and shook my head, forgetting about everything with the duels. I didn't want to ever think about it again and it would freak me out if I did so. So I chose to ignore it. Hana, however, had passed out on the couch in the other room, tired from the day. I chuckled to myself.

"Hey Anthy, look at Hana over there."

It was more an amused smile than anything though.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

ooc:Okay then

bic:I blinked to hear all this but Aiko kept drinking her tea quietly. I looked ot the area where Utenatold me to look before smiling gently. "Poor thing; she's knocked out from all this. I knew Hana was just going to be like you, love." Shaking my head, it was just like before.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:41 pm

OOC: Okay. Hey are you okay? I feel like.. different around you now...

"Huh? Just like me? What's that mean?"

I blinked, looking up from my drink. A little confused by what she meant exactly.

"Anyway, wanna get to putting her to bed, or should I?"

^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:02 pm

ooc:Sorry about that, I just had dinner and why would you think that? *blinks*

bic: "wouldn't you get tired from all the dueling you do with others too back then?" I could be wrong but that's just me being myself but I'm used to that. I gently smiled before looking to hana. "I can take her upstairs to her room if you want me to."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 pm

OOC: It's fine. I hope you enjoyed dinner. And I don't know, it just felt that way to me.

"Yeah, I used to get so tired, so exhausted dueling some of the opponents I faced. I couldn't even walk home properly. I remember some nights, I wanted to just go to bed, no dinner or anything. If you want, I can carry her. Is she too heavy for you?"

I looked to her curious if she could lift Hana all her own. I mean she wasn't a baby anymore. Either way it worked out, one of us would have to look after Aiko.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm

ooc:Oh, I'm so sorry! *worried* I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I hope you're not mad

bic:I looked to Utena but smiled, knowing how she was when it came to being careful with our daughter. "Okay, okay. I might not be able to pick her up but you can if you wish."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:19 pm

OOC: No, I'm not mad at all. It's fine.

"Alright, fine. I'll carry her."

I looked to Aiko.

"I think since Hana's already asleep, you should finish up your drink and then hit the sheets yourself, Aiko. But you don't have to listen to me if you don't want to. I'm just trying to look out for you."

I walked over to our sleeping kid, and picked her up in my arms, walking her up the stairs and gently laying her down in the bed. I brushed a few hairs out of her face and smiled, kissing her forehead. Sweet dreams Hana. I headed back downstairs and watched over Aiko as Anthy would go to actually put Hana to bed fully.

OOC: I'm thinking time skip after Aiko goes to bed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 pm

ooc:Okay..*embarrised*

bic:Aiko looked to Utena but nods gently, holding her cup of tea to try and finish it up gently before looking at me. "come on, Aiko. Time for bed." she just nods before getting up out of the chair and goes to try and get ready for bed. I walked with her to the stairs but looked to Utena before giving a gentle smile and heading upstairs with aiko. We both walked upstairs quietly before I got to the room and let her go inside to get ready for bed while I looked at the clock. Waiting was done as I see that she was dressed now and goes to look at me. "Good night miss Anthy and the same for Miss Utena.."

"Good night dear."I see her heading for bed or laying down before gently trying to go to sleep now as I leave to the downstairs after closing the door..
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next