MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well of course I didn't, it's not in my nature. Besides, I couldn't stand all of the long faces around these parts. Crying over me is not okay." I chuckled and smiled at her jumping on my back, just as she did so many years go. She'd grown, I could tell. But I could still support her.

"Hello to you too, Kaori."

And then I turned around to face the very much grown now Aiko. She was more expressive and free, and I smiled. She was a woman, much like myself. She was beautiful, she was a person. I slowly approached her, setting Kaori down on the floor again and off my back. I walked over to her and stood face to face, looking down into her eyes.

"Hello... Aiko." I greeted her with a smile. "It's good to be back. And might I say, being back, there is something I should have done a long time ago that it's taken me this long to think about. So, boy, am I glad to see you." I leaned down and kissed her. Right on the lips, and softly, passionately, deeply. I loved her. And she'd know. It was about time; Living 4 years without me on the Earth to tell her that everyday. She was going to feel it, I'd make sure of it. I set her free, I might as well be her next direction.

Wakaba smiled in the background and leaned on Utena who was also smiling. Kaori couldn't contain a small giggle, happy that we were together. Now all that was left; Takehiko and Mom. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 30 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Kaori thought that was cute but saw Aiko's light pink blush on her cheeks, gently kissing her back with the love she felt from years ago. She was happy to see hana again and was happy to see her safe and well. Kaori giggles again before hearing the door open once more and two people talking and laughing a bit. She saw it was me and Takehiko that returned once more.

"Hi miss Anthy! Guess what? We got a visitor!"I heard her booming happy voice but smiled gently. "Sounds like we do. So where is our guest?"I smiled gently but Kaori points to Hana and Aiko still kissing but she pulled back happily hugging Hana. My eyes widen in shock and I knew so did takehiko's.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 pm

"Hana...."

"Hi jerk." I was kidding around with him. He simply smiled, understanding the joke and all of the materials in his hands dropped to the floor. He was so happy to finally see me again, he could barely contain himself. Some President of the Student Council he turned out to be. Hehe. And then there was my mother. She was in shock as well. I nodded in her direction, still hugging Aiko. It was good to see her smiling again. I believed she might have been the most heartbroken of all.

"Hello mother."

And I knew she felt unending joy once I spoke those words. But Kaori being the ever hyper and curious one...

"Sooooo how'd you do it? How'd you come back? We all thought for sure you were a goner! And you have to explain to me this whole dueling game behind my back, missy!"

I chuckled.

"Touga helped a lot. I wasn't gone fully, I just vanished from all the of the living eye's world. I spent 4 years in the spiritual realm, not too far from this one, regaining every ounce of life I had in me back. You see, the key to me not being completely dead was that, the Sword of Dios, even though vanishing with me, was still present somewhat in this world. Dios and I, like Utena used to be, are connected. And Touga, well he's a guardian spirit that will never pass on. Right now, he's simply working the shift in the spiritual realm, taking care of everyone over there that needs care. That's why you haven't felt him around Dad, he gave part of himself to me, to help revive my spirit and bring me back to life. After he did that, recreating my body how I would look as an older person was the easy part. He's also spending time in the other realm recuperating himself so he can once more visit you. He told me he never stops watching over you, Dad." I smiled and continued. "He figured it was time I found my way back to you guys. I was too young to not have lived a full life. He understood that, and so here I am today. But he told me something amazing as well."

Everyone listened in, and Kaori from the sheer suspense of it almost fell over. o.o

"What's that?"

"There will be no more dueling games or rose brides. The cycle has been completely broken."

"You mean, YOU shattered the cycle, Hana?"

"That's great! You're truly amazing, you know that Tenjou?"

"Not as amazing as you think, lover boy. It wasn't me who shattered the cycle Dad. It was actually Takehiko."

"What me?!"

"What, him?!" Kaori repeated.

"Yes him. You see, Akio as I was told, vanished right after I did, and he only vanished because Takehiko stabbed him with his broken sword. He betrayed his father in the plans that were originally set up for the sake of loving me. By doing that, all of the lingering darkness that was inside Takehiko's heart and all of the sorrow over having lost his father at a young age vanished as did the illusion created by all of that harboring inside him. And the harboring of those emotions were replaced by a new one called love. Even if it were to just be a friendship love. By breaking the rules against how the stars charted it in the first place, the original plan became out of order and the stars had to rearrange themselves. They could just barely do that while keeping the other plan. So they needed a new one. And as Touga explained it to me, without Akio around, because he's dead for sure, and Takehiko, the other forerunner of the evil plan turned good, there is no one else to carry on the legacy of the Ohtori family, hence the cycle has been broken. Aiko is the last rose bride to have been set free, and there will be no more dueling game. Dios is quite pleased." I smiled, a little dizzy from that explanation myself.

"We worked together on this one Hana. And I know you really do love Aiko, after all I walked in on you kissing her. But, what say you and I become friends hm? We can just be pals aiming to set change in the world."

"Hey, I just got my body back, Takehiko, can all of those change the world plans wait a little bit? But, absolutely 100 percent yes to the friends thing, buddy." I smiled and shook his hand.

"This is one hell of an adventure, Dios. Thank you for ever getting me started. Now I can truly end up happy, with a loving group of a family. And my daughter back completing the circle. If there's ever a way I can repay you, just let me know."

"Foolish child."

The voice echoed in my head. I blinked for a moment. Dios was that him?

'Dios? Is that you?'

"You've done enough already Utena, you've paid me back in full by doing all you said you would when you were Hana's age 4 years ago. The least I could do is watch over your family WITHOUT all the distractions from dueling. You were blessed from the moment you were born, and I intend to keep it that way. I am not just a god you know? Along with Touga... I've become your guardian angel. But there is one way you can 'repay' me if you wish so badly."

I thought a moment and then telepathically replied, 'How...?'

"Live. Smile."

And I felt his voice echo and vanish from my mind. So Dios wasn't a weird god at all, he was a guardian angel to the Tenjou family. Finally, reunited.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:53 pm

I went to hug Hana tightly with tears of joy streaming down my face. Happiness gleaming in my eyes, then I kissed her cheek. "Welcome back, my big girl." I smiled. Kaori cheered and Aiko smiled happier than ever. She was now herself, after all. I let her go gently and looked to everyone. "This has been one blessed day for this family. This calls for a welcome back party for Hana!"

"Yay! A party?! Time for cakes and sweets!" I could only laugh as Kaori ran into the kitchen to help with the cooking. I followed her shortly after to get started. Aiko remained where she was, looking up to Hana, reaching her hand and taking it within her own. She kissed her cheek lovingly. "I'm glad you're back Hana. I really did miss you, more than you can imagine. And thanks to you and Takehiko, everyone's got their happy ending, right?"

She could tell during the course of her life, everything would be naturally more peaceful: No more battles, no more pain, no more suffering and definitely, no more tears. Just smiles would be existent now. The family was now together as one. It was because of Takehiko and Hana that this new life Aiko had was something she had now and treasured with all of what she could too. It was something special she would never let go in vain; Especially since all of the struggle to set her free was engraved into her memory. She was grateful, she was happy. And she couldn't be more excited to spend her brighter and future days with the love of her life as only herself: Not the Rose Bride.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just a few touch ups.~)
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 am

OOC: The following topic has been locked for the purpose of its ending. Now that it has ended, all those excluded from RPing in this topic may read it if they wish. But further replies are not to be sent here. This topic is now closed, and a thread of the past. All those wanting to spend time reading it, be my guest. Smile
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30