MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 am

"Awww, don't be so red my prince. I think it's sorta cute! Seeing you all blushing like a girl is something but you are still the true prince we all know and love!" Kaori laughed before turning to walk ahead from Hana and Aiko but Aiko smiled walking by Hana as they got closer to the house, making her wonder if me and Utena were home.

~Meanwhile~
I was humming to myself lightly with eyes closed, washing the table with a warm wash cloth and letting the cool night breeze dry it. Dinner was already done for all of us and still hot. Some china plates, silver forks and dinner knives were laying on some napkins before I looked at it. "All done. Now to just wait for our little girl and Aiko and we can eat."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 16 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:03 am

I blushed even more, trying to sustain my reactions. Such a tease she was. And I wasn't even sure if it was all in good fun anymore. But I shrugged as she started to walk away. And as soon as she did, I took that as my signal to. And so I found myself starting ahead, a small length anyway, of Aiko with walking home. I was no longer holding her hand. It's not that I was embarrassed to at all, I was just... confused and I didn't want to risk that warm fleshy hand convoluting any of my inner thoughts. I continued on my way home with Aiko, just a little ways more to go.

Meanwhile...

I found myself a comfortable spot on the sofa and fell asleep, while watching tv. I couldn't help it, I was a little tired.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 am

I Looked into the living room but smiled seeing Utena sleeping on the couch. I knew she was tired but not so tired she might sleep through dinner. Shaking my head gently, I went to get a blanket and cover Utena with it, fluffed up the pillow and goes to the kitchen quietly without making much noise.

~meanwhile~
"Well, I better get home thing. Mom might be making her famous family dish for us. Later you two lovebirds!" with a wave a hug, Kaori runs off in the other direction to her house. Aiko waved bye to her as she ran but kept walking behind Hana as they were getting closer to her house. She really did love tonight and hopes for more wonderful things to happen.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 am

Eventually we'd reached home and entered into the door, my face was decreasing in the amount of flushing I was doing. I smiled as I entered and Aiko closed the door behind her. I made my way to say hello to my mother after noticing dad sleeping on the couch. I smiled and shook my head, just like her.

"Hey mom, I'm home. And starving. And guess who I brought with me?"

I chuckled. It felt good to be back.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 am

"Welcome home hana and same for you too aiko. If you both are hungry, dinner is ready. Though, I don't know of your father." I laughed seeing my love sleeping on the chair still but it was cute.

"Thank you for the welcome, Miss Anthy." she smiled back but I nodded my head to her. "You're welcome dear. Anyway, come on you two. Go ahead and get some dinner."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

"Thanks, I should change out of these clothes. They're just not me, plus they're all torn, and hmmm, I happen to think I did sweat during that duel. I'll be back down right away with pajamas."

I ran up the stairs to get changed into my pajamas, hurriedly putting on some deodorant and choosing the right set of pajamas to wear, or at least the most comfortable. I rushed down the stairs, my stomach grumbling, sitting down at the table and awaiting for it to be served. I wouldn't mind going to get it for myself, but my mother did the best job making dishes for me, and plus I was already a little worn from today's match. In fact, I had cringed a little bit going all the way home and up and down the stairs. Had I sprained my ankle?

Meanwhile in Dreamland with Utena...

I was having one of those dreams again. One of those nightmares that include Akio and the duels from when I was younger. Or at least it seemed that way, the setting of it was the night I found out the evil thing that went on between Anthy and her brother, and it was in the darker part of his estate I was staying in at the time. I could see it but this time, I was all grown, I was my age now, and I looked around, barely being able to see the walls and features and things. But, the ones I could see I was starting to recall. I made my way over to a huge, dusty and quite rusted telescope used for viewing and charting the stars. As I lightly placed my hand on it, a small voice rang out, startling me only just a bit. I froze right where I was, as the voice sounded a bit familiar.

"Who are you?"

"Me? Oh... Well, firstly, may I ask... is this...?"

"Yes, you're in Akio's estate, just be careful. I've heard some bizarre things go on here during night. So watch your back."

The voice, she sounded so familiar. I could tell it was a young girl at this point, I'd guess no more the age of 14. That was surprising to me, but I didn't dare turn around. I didn't want to risk seeing what I thought might occur. I mean, to be honest, it sounded pretty ridiculous; A monster, Akio pretending to be her just to get to me, Anthy's betrayal, disappearance, anything that would make me feel uneasy; I feared turning my back to this person whom was speaking to me, and so I remained looking at the telescope.

"Oh really? What kinds of bizarre things?"

"I can't say. I've only heard about the things, I haven't actually seen them. I see you're looking at Akio's telescope. It's pretty amazing. I mean the way you can just see so clearly through its lens and the way it just projects all the star's patterns to you so clearly. It's really something. I have to say, Akio's really lucky to be living this life, acting chairman must be nice."

The girl, she had a familiar mannerism to her. The way she talked. The way she phrased her sentences. The way she said her words. I was beginning to become a little distraught.

"Yeah, I would agree that type of life is nice."

There was a small pause in the conversation before the other giggled lightly and then once more projected her little voice to my ears.

"My name's Utena by the way. Utena Tenjou, what's yours?"

Could it really be...?

"You're going to laugh." I took a pause and I could tell, from behind my back, she was shaking her head amusedly. "My name is Utena as well. Utena Tenjou."

And her eyes went wide with a little bit of surprise.

[color=cyan]"Well that's something. Just a coincidence maybe or do you think we're related? Who knows, we could be twins or something."huckled a little bit. I had such a young and creative mind back then. I wonder what had happened, perhaps age. Deciding that there was no threat that could possibly scare me anymore, I turned around and revealed myself, a little part of myself in the moonlight shining through the huge plated glass windows. The moonlight was enough to show that I was a bit older, had the same blue eyes, and shorter pink hair. That I basically wore the same style clothes, but not the same uniform, and that I was taller. She stared in wonder at me, a little shocked that we looked exactly alike, well if she were to become older anyway. She was my 14 year old self, and I was her older self.

[color=cyan]"No way... you're ... me..."

"I'm just as surprised as you are."

There was another moment of silence and then some noise that came from another room of the house, another room that we weren't occupying at the moment. Both of our heads turned curiously to look down the way that the noise came from. It didn't sound pleasant. She turned to look back at me, and eventually my head readjusted to look back at her.

"I wonder what that was. It could be Anthy."

"Don't. I have to warn you right now, you're not going to like what you see."

"I'm not? Well, how would you know?"

"I'm an older version of you, we have the same memories, I've lived what you are living now, in the past. And trust me, it's not worth it. Spare your eyes and go on living how you are, happily. And when the time comes for all these dueling games to end, you will know what you have to do. And I'm going to tell you, do it. Don't have any doubts about it. Do it. It will work out in the end."

"You know... about the dueling games?"

I flashed my hand with the ring on it and it gleamed in the moonlight briefly.

"I also know that this ring was given to you years ago by a prince, you can't recall. His face anyway and that it's so special to you, you will never take it off. You will never allow anyone to either. Not even Akio. Or Anthy. Or anyone. No one can touch it, because it's that precious to you. And you vowed to become a prince yourself one day. And you will, you just have to be patient."

She seemed struck with shock, not truly getting the idea we were each other.

"You... you are amazing.... You knew all of that .... Well, I guess you really are me then. So what are you doing back here? Is there a reason why you're back to visit this place?"

"I'm wondering that myself. I don't know why I ended up here, I just did. And it's truly a surprise that I'm meeting my younger self again."

There went that noise again. That shriek that sounded eerie. What was that sound? I bet my younger self was wondering that, I already knew. I didn't want her to know, and I didn't want her to find out either, but before I could warn her of it again and stop her, she dashed off to see what was going on. And her eyes became frightened and her heart sank, and I remembered the feeling like it happened yesterday. This dream was certainly something else. She immediately then ran off to take refuge in her room, she couldn't let anyone know she had seen them and what was going on, or that she was hurt by it. And so, she ran to the room she was staying in, much like I remember what happened that night. I, however, remained in the shadows of the room I was just in. The living room to this spectacular house, standing next to the rusted telescope. And then there was another voice, another voice that seemed to echo and speak to me from nowhere. A voice that protruded itself into my ears from time and space itself, from memories.

"Come now Utena, don't look so down. I would like you to smile, you are always so beautiful when you do that."

My eyes widened, I didn't dare answer, just listened for more.

"You know one of the things I like about you, Utena? It's the way that you're different, you're not like other girls. You're something special. You are a tomboy, and yet eloquent in your own way. Your specialness shines like the stars themselves at night, and that's something that stands itself out to me. I love how you're unafraid to fight for what you want, and what you dream to be. And I like how that dream is different as well. You want to be a prince, and I admit that."

Another pause.

"But, every prince needs to settle down eventually. And, since you are just as beautiful as a princess, perhaps you might like trying to be one, just for one night? I will see to it, you are treated just as if you were royalty. So come on, relax. Trust me."

Another moment of silence.

"Utena...."

His voice echoed and faded off into the distance, and all of sudden, my dream began to whiten out and become less visible to me. I woke up, panting and in a cold sweat. That dream was no dream, it was a nightmare. An interesting one. I sat up and the blanket covering fell off me slightly. My eyes were wide and I had trouble finding a grasp of reality for a moment. But then I moved my hands to look at them and capture reality within my grasp, finding it that I was awake now. I sighed and tried my best to relax.

"That was some... dream..."

I remarked softly to myself. And then I witnessed Hana was home, and so was Aiko. My expression was immediately replaced with a smile. I didn't say anything yet, just beginning to feel the pride in my daughter. Tonight was going to be a good night.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

"Alright you two, be sure to eat a lot. Their's plenty of food to go around." I smiled looking at Hana and Aiko eating some of their food but I looked to make Utena's plate whenever she woke up. Good enough, I made it already.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Alrighty mom!"

And with that I began to dig in.

-----------
After a small while of calming down from the tremendous dream I'd just had, and trying to understand it, I decided to get up and head to the table to start on dinner. I was a little hungry after all and sitting here on the sofa was doing me no good.

I made my way to get the contents of dinner on my plate, I'd reached and grabbed from the cupboard, and then sat down, eating very slowly. That dream certainly was weird, I'd never had anything like it before. It really did make me wonder if someone or something out there was trying to scare me. Or warn me, either of the two. But to...

"Have run into a younger version of myself... ahhh, this just makes no sense. Why then?"

I murmured out loud to myself without even realizing I was speaking. My thoughts had caught the better of my trance. And Hana sat back and burped in her seat, patting her stomach, seemingly full for the time being.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

"Um, Dear? What did you mean by that?"I heard her words but looked a bit worried hearing her say of seeing her younger self. Aiko blinked a bit holding her fork but she didn't question it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm

"Oh... I just had this dream. Sorry, I didn't mean to mumble, Anthy."

I immediately snapped back to reality from my little daze, recalling that I was eating dinner. And that's when I noticed Hana sitting there in her chair, happily filled with food and the fact she'd gotten her best friend back. I smiled at her proudly and she looked at me funny, like all teenagers her age do.

"What?"

"I'm just so proud of you. You are becoming more like me everyday. More than I ever expected and more than you know. But that's a good thing. I mean you have Aiko back, I watched the whole thing."

"Oh well thanks Dad. Much appreciated that you congratula-.... wait, did you just say, you watched the whole thing? Were you there at the arena? I don't understand, I didn't see you there."

I blinked. She didn't know she was being filmed? Uh oh.

"Oh it's nothing. It's just like one of those things parents says when they're proud of their kids. Like I watched the whole thing. I watched you come home and be moody. I watched you go to school that morning, and I watched you get her back, and come back to normal. It's that I watched you go through it, and I'm proud that you did. That's all."

Nice save, Touga would have told me if he were here. And no doubt he was spying on us and laughing in some other realm at me right now. Hana eyed me weirdly for a moment and then took what I had to say, shrugging it off. She smiled.

"Oh alright, well thanks again."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I held my giggle from Utena's little slip up but gave Aiko another plate of food when she asked me before I sat down and begins to eat as well. As we all ate, I looked over to Aiko but still had my smile on my face. "So Aiko? it's been really quiet without you here with hana. I always want my girl to be happy and that goes for you too since you are her friend."

"Oh, thank you Miss Anthy. I really did miss being here. Where I was before well..it was just too quiet for me. Besides, I love it here." She gave a smile with her eyes closed and seeing that made me think of myself when I was happy to be with Utena. "Well, I'm happy that you did, dear." I smiled again before she looked down at the plate thinking a little bit.

"Though, we did meet up with Kaori tonight and she was making miss hana blush alot. She kept saying as if me and her were dating?" I blinked looking at her then to Utena. "Is that what some would do is make fun or tease someone when they like another person?"

"That depends, Aiko."

"So it's like if I made out with hana, that would show I like her?" she asked that I looked surprised.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 pm

I blushed and sat there, trying to distract myself from the conversation at hand. I looked down to hide the blush on my cheeks, took out my phone and began to play a game on it, placing the device on the table, to concentrate on it better. I wanted, at all costs, to avoid this conversation. My father looked interested in my behavior for a moment, then went back to thinking about whatever she was thinking about in the first place, giving half of her attention to this awkward conversation. Why would Aiko ask a question like that?

Making out with me? Like kissing me? What the heck was she getting at?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:24 pm

"Aiko, that's a very interesting question you just asked. What made you want to know that?" I was curious myself about her answer but I waited till Aiko thinks then looked at me.

"Well, aren't you and miss Utena still together right? Then I'm guessing you both are still always going to be together, fighting to each the other safe just like keeping hana safe. I just wanted to know..how others would express that sort of feeling." My green eyes looked into Aiko's own before looking down at my hands. I used to think the same thing as I was just my brother's own tool for his own reasons. Thinking about that made me shudder in fear but I didn't want to worry Utena or the other girls.

"Miss?"

"I'm alright, Aiko. Though, I'm sure you will understand what it is when you try to find the one you like. Maybe one way when you really know that feeling, you will know what love is like. Now, you two finish up and get ready for bed."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 pm

"Now that you mention it, I am kinda getting a little tired. I think I should go to bed. Thanks for the food mom, it was delicious as always."

I smiled and then headed on my way up the stairs. Sort of hip hop dancing a little on the way there. I was just so happy, and even so spent a little of energy, was still dancing. The will had been restored to do so again. Something I was definitely excited about. I yawned and made my way up the stairs, stopping dancing, once on them.

"Mmm, good."

I remarked as I continued to eat dinner, sitting where I was, glad everything was back to normal.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm

"Thank you for dinner, Miss Anthy. Good night."She bows a bit to me before turning to head upstairs as well to get ready for bed while looking at the house. I took both their plates but gently puts them in the sink to turn on the tap, filling the sink with warm water. "That was a nice dinner. Did you eat enough, Utena?"I smiled washing dishes.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm

I burped, then patting my stomach.

"It's soo good and I'm so full, but I think I may go for another dish in a bit."

I smiled and laughed with her. Everything was back to normal, that was good. No more straining my brain over how to make things better with Hana.

Meanwhile with Hana...

I was already changed into my pajamas and set for the night. So what better to do to celebrate before I head to bed, then to dance. And so that's just what I began to do. I turned on the stereo, not too loud of course, and started grooving. Dancing a mix of hip hop, with moves from the tango and waltz, but it had a very nice mesh to them, I was trying my best anyway.

"It feels great to be able to dance like this again."

And then there was a sharp pain in my ankle.

"Ow!"

I cried out sharply as the pain surged. I stopped dancing immediately, and turned off the stereo, sitting down on the bed to look at it. It was just barely swollen, not really all that puffed up. But it was bruised and cut a little bit. Red too. Had I sprained it? I tried standing up to walk on it, and by just putting pressure, the pain subsided a little bit. Because of that, I tried to step, and then found myself cringing a little bit once more. Yeah, I sprained my ankle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Just as that happened, Aiko comes into the room quietly while looking inside. "Miss Hana? Your mother says it's time for-Miss?" She goes in to see Hana in pain while trying to stand. She goes over to her but looked to see her ankle. "Oh dear, you hurted your ankle. Do you wish for me to get your mother?" she looked to hana quietly but deep down she was worried.

~with Anthy and Utena~
"If you want to but just don't eat too much. I don't want my love to get sick now."I laughed happy but drying my hands on the dry wash cloth before turning to look at Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 pm

"Of course. I won't get sick."

I smiled and then handed my dish to her.

"I think it's about that time."

I chuckled.

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko...

I shook my head.

"No Aiko, I'm perfectly fine. It's just a sprained ankle is all. It'll heal. All I need to do is to wrap it up, or at least not walk on it for the rest of tonight. If I don't travel anywhere, and sleep, I should be fine enough to walk tomorrow and go straight downstairs and wrap it when I wake up. And then it will heal."

I laughed nervously.

"I think."

I chuckled weirdly. I had hoped it would heal. It did hurt, but I could take it. I softly placed it back in the carpeting beneath my feet, to join my other foot and stand still. As long as I didn't move much, it didn't hurt an excessive amount.

"So I'm already ready for bed. But, you should get ready yourself. Even if we don't have school tomorrow."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 pm

"Oh, I see but I hope are you right, Miss hana. I could go and get your mother and ask her if she has something for your ankle."Aiko looked at hana a bit worried but didn't show it that much.

~with me and Utena~

"Oh? How are you sure it's your time?"I asked but smiled.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 pm

"No Aiko. I'm fine. Leave it be. I'm tough, remember?"

I smiled and winked at her. It really was just a small price to pay to be able to walk.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy...

"Does that mean I don't get another plate of food?"

I playfully pouted and looked at her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"That depends, now doesn't it? What are you going to do about it?"I smiled looking at her but my green eyes looked playful as well with my hand on my hip.

~with aiko and hana~
"I know miss hana but even you need something to help you once in a while."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"Oh I'll do something."

I remarked and winked at her, making believe like I was going to get up from my chair in a minute. I liked the playful moments between us, they were fun.

"No, thank you, Aiko, I'm fine. I appreciate your worry, but I'm fine. Besides I did say I have a plan and I'm tough remember? I can take a hit."

I laughed and winked.

"Especially if it's for you."

I blushed a little, laughing nervously, and standing where I was. I couldn't move, or risk cringing and bringing the pain back again.

OOC: Don't forget, she's gotta make a move. Wink
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 pm

ooc:*blushed but smiled* Okay. I got it! XD I love you

bic:Aiko still said nothing before she looked down at the ground to her ankle but then up to hana's face. "Yes, I understand that Hana but I'm worried a little. I know you are a brave girl and all but I want to be sure you are alright. As your friend, I have to be sure don't I?" Her eyes looked into hana's own eyes but her cheeks were shaded in pink. She was even closer to hana before holding her hand in hers.

~Meanwhile~
I blinked blushing but giggled, Keeping a distance. "Oh no, my prince. You wouldn't dare." I smiled but watching her. "Besides, if you do that, you have to catch me you know."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'm willing to run that race. I think I'd catch you anyway, princess."

I smiled and stood up completely, stretching.

"You ready for this Anthy?"

I chuckled.

"Well I have to be brave. I have to be. If not, then who?"

I chuckled. And that's when I noticed her proximity to me. Then she was holding my hand. A light shade of pink formed in my cheeks as well as she neared to me. Just what was she planning to do? Did she want to comfort me or something? I just barely managed to look her in the eyes after watching her hand join with mine.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"I know you do, hana but..*gets closer* I want to be sure you are safe though. I thought you would agree, right?" Her eyes kept looking into hana's before she kept her hand intwined with her own, her heart beating loud in her head. "Though right now, if someone had to be brave, I would for you.." With no warning, Aiko gets closer to give hana a kiss on her lips.

~Meanwhile. :3~
I blinked but smiled, backing up a little bit. "Sure, sounds like fun. Though, I'll be sure not to get caught so quickly, love." I got ready too while my green eyes looked into utena's playful blue ones. This was going to be so much fun.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next