MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:59 am

Aiko said nothing but was worried herself, hoping for the same thing as they kept heading home. When they got more closer to their street, the smoke was seen better, it's bright red and orange colors mixed together but saw Kaori running to them in her pjs tired but scared. "Kaori, what is going on?"

"No time to explain. My mom and I smelled the smoke just a few blocks down. It's your house that is burning!"she was worried now.

~Meanwhile with Utena and anthy~
"Thank you very much. I do love Utena but I'm glad I'm with her."I held her hand happily while giving a smile on my face. I really was happy and grateful but many already know that right? "Though, I see you are still trying to look happy yourself right?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 23 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 am

"Well, yes. I mean, I once was happy, I did marry someone, but it didn't work out. And so, things became messy. Now, I just like to spend my time going to shows and working and such. The relaxed life. Having a wife and kids is too exhausting to keep up with anyway."

He sighed and looked down at his program for a moment before he looked up at us again and questioned...

"What about you guys? Any kids?"

I nodded.

"We have one kid. A girl. Well, Anthy can maybe explain better than I can. I still get a little flustered at the memory."

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko (and apparently Kaori)...

"WHAT?!"

I reacted as soon as Kaori said that it was my house that was on fire. I began to dash down the pavement and towards the burning house. I stopped and my eyes laid sights upon it, and then determinedly I dashed in. I wasn't thinking as I was hit by a cloud of smoke. But, I didn't mind it and ran past it, coughing. I had to save some things. I grabbed the picture of me and my parents. I grabbed my dad's uniform, I grabbed the stereo, anything important to me I could find. But as I ran, the contact lenses in my eyes, fogged up and I had to take them out. I dropped them on the floor and everything became blurry. I was able to just barely pick up the stereo, the picture and the uniform and run out of the house with another small black case in my hands. Everything else was burned in the flames. I watched from the fuzziness as the fire took the rest of the home. Immediately I placed all the things I'd managed to save on the ground, panting and picked out my cell, dialing 911.

"Yeah hello? I'd like to call in a fire!"

And with that, the emergency firefighters were on their way. I sighed, who could have done this?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 am

"Hana, you okay?"Kaori looked scared as she looked to see the flames burning everything that means alot to Hana and her family but Aiko just looked worried, looking to see hana call 911 of the fire. "Hana, we may need to contact your parents and tell them this. I don't know why or who did this."she looked sad but then away seeing some other people seeing the fire in shock.

~Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy~
"But dear, I'm bad at telling it but lets just say something caused us to be able to have a child. It's a long story and I don't know if you would want to hear it. So, it was back then when it was rain or so and Utena came back from practice, took a shower even if we didn't know the pipes were messed up. We then um...*blushed* made love but somehow the water changed Utena into a male but she was saying she was cursed by someone from the last duel. so, we ended up doing that and I got pregnant but Utena did change back when the pipes got fixed. So....yeah."I blushed too from saying it my way.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:41 am

I hung up the phone, and panted, barely catching my breath, and then I heard Aiko speak to me. Kaori the same, but everything looked like one giant blur to me right now. And hence I didn't notice, even so I was answering them, I was talking to a tree, I thought was Aiko. Then I turned to try and answer Kaori, however, in reality, it was really a wooden bench outside.

"I will call them next, Aiko, I just need to catch my breath a little bit. And I'm fine Kaori, thank you."

I said, panting only a little bit. I needed to settle down before I did anything next. But it was clear that my vision was blurry and I could barely see.

Meanwhile with Utena, Anthy and Saionji...

"So I see. The curse made it possible for you two to have a kid. Well, I do remember the passions of making love. If only that passion would have lasted. But as you know, my heart is not one to become attached to any one person.."

He remarked as he looked forward and I snorted and made a joke.

"Except for Anthy."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing."

He expelled another sigh and then continued. Even though he heard what I said, he decided to let it go and not have to deal with it. I'd learned he'd become better at managing that temper of his.

"Well, anyway it doesn't matter. I assume this kid of yours is quite the interesting young lady. Hmmm, let me guess. Does she resemble Anthy in looks but Utena in personality or is it the other way around?"

He began to guess. That showed he had interest. Well, maybe we could be friends. I smiled and awaited for Anthy to continue the conversation. It'd be nice for them to catch up, after all, back in high school... Saionji and I were mortal enemies, and Anthy and him were close. Especially before she was with me as victor. They had more to talk about than we did. And so I pleasantly listened, awaiting for the show to start.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 am

I smiled but was surprised he got it right or really not cuz he would have know. "Well, yes. She is like me and Utena together but she really is something of a daughter. That's why we both will always love her and show her all the love she needs. I still worry about her at times but I know she will be okay."I looked happy to him but still trying to keep up speaking to him still wondering of the show.

~Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko~
Kaori and Aiko gently nods to hana but looked around, seeing people still seeing the fire but it was gently dying down but not all the way, knowing everything was gone now. Kaori was worried to what will happen before she looked to see her mother showing up worried. "Kaori, I saw the fire, where-"

"We don't know who did it mom but......." she said nothing, not looking to her mother as for her, she looked worried, patting her daughter's back.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 am

"Ah, a combination of both, I see. Well, the show looks like it's going to start soon. So we should catch up after, and stop talking now. But it was nice to talk for a little bit with you both again. I mean it's been forever and a day."

"You're right. I should turn off my cellphone."

At the moment I took it out, it began to ring. It was Hana. I blinked, and got up.

"Anthy, save my seat. It's Hana."

I walked out into the hallway and picked up the call.

"Hello? Hana, what's going on?"

"Oh Dad! Our house is on fire! I called the fire department and they're on their way right now, they're going to put it out and I saved some things, but other than that, I think it burned down... I'm.. I'm so sorry. If only I had made it home sooner..."

Hana's voice began to sound more and more upset as she kept speaking. I quieted her and tried not to freak out. I took a deep breath and relaxed myself enough to be able to speak as levelly as I could.

"Okay.. okay... uh. Let me think, let me think here. Alright, well your mother and I are getting ready to see Wicked. And I can't leave the theatre, unless somehow there's a delay. But that doesn't look like it's going to happen. So um, wait for the fire department. I'd say have them call the police and investigate things. And until we can get there and work things out, you go to Kaori's house with her and her mother, take Aiko go with you and the things you saved, and just go. I want your safety, Hana."

I told her, calmly.

"Okay Dad, I will."

It was at that moment that as the curtain went to open and the lights dimmed, they began to all malfunction. The curtains stopped and started opening and closing again. The lights began to flicker, and it seemed there were screeches of mics from backstage. Everyone was in a panic, and I watched as this happened in confusion. As soon as I had made it back into the theatre to witness what was happening, I saw Touga in the lighting booth standing next to the sound and light guys. I smiled and he winked.

"Stay there Hana, we'll be there very soon."

"Okay."

And with that the call ended. I ran back to our seats and in the confusion, I grabbed Anthy and pulled her with me.

"No time to explain. Hana, emergency. House. Have to go. Saionji, you can come if you want to."

He nodded and hurriedly came with us, thinking he could be of some help. We got into the car, quickly, and I started it up, driving like a madwoman back to our residence. Hana, hang in there.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:09 am

I looked confused to this but wonders what was going on before feeling Utena pulling me from my chair and out into the hall. When she said the quick words, All I did was nod, following her quickly back home.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 am

When we got home and pulled up in the car, I found the fire department on the scene and putting out the fire or what was left of it before it could build up again and spread. It has basically destroyed our house and our possessions. I got out and looked upon the grass finding some ashes. Then, I looked at the deteriorated house and sighed. What the hell had happened? I didn't know what to make of it, and then I turned and directed my attention to my daughter and Aiko... and then there was Kaori, but she was safe and with Wakaba of course.

"Alright, Hana, Aiko, are you guys okay? You're not hurt anywhere are you?"

I asked. I wasn't overly concerned, but when it came to the life of my kid and her friend, I was downright worried when facing something as dangerous as a fire. Saionji remained in the car for the time being, surveying the damage of the house. Eventually he got out of the car on the other side, towards the house, walking over to its grasses and picking up the ashes of one of the walls, then letting it fall back on the grass. He sighed and picked it up again, clutching it this time, and then he walked over to me, holding out his fist.

"This is the ashes of one of your walls, I presume. I thought you might want to savor it."

I took the ashes gently and nodded to him, and that's when a look on Wakaba's normally cheery face dramatically changed.

"... Is that really you... Saionji?"

OOC: Can you play Saionji for me for a little bit?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:24 am

ooc:Sure. *smiled*

bic:I looked to see Saionji hearing his name, turning to see Wakaba looking to him but he looked at her quiet, seeing her. "Wakaba? Is that you? You seem to have grown as well."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:29 am

"Don't give me that crap."

There was so much hurt in her voice. Just what was the matter with her? Didn't he make it clear to her years ago he was in love with Anthy and had no desire to date her? Wakaba looked down in that similar fashion she used to when she was younger, and I watched the tension between Saionji and my best friend. He was such a nice guy, and yet that might all change. Did something happen between them?

Eventually, Wakaba looked up and made direct eye contact with him, unafraid and brave.

"You know I never thought I'd see you again in my lifetime, or around here ever again. This certainly .... is a surprise."

She tried to put up a pleasant front but everyone could see she was emotionally distraught. So something did happen, but what?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 am

"Well, it may be so but it's a surprise to me too. Seeing you here with a little one and also seeing Utena and Anthy with their own little girl. It seems so much has happened but I keep missing them." he looked back into her eyes but Kaori felt worried of her mother, wondering how she knew him.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:59 am

"Utena, Anthy, Hana, Aiko, Kaori, dear... would you all please excuse us for a moment? Saionji and I have to talk in private."

As all of us would have proceeded to walk away, Kaori remained still. I blinked, I thought Wakaba wanted to speak to Saionji alone and that's when Kaori looked up bravely and said...

"No. I'm staying where I am. Obviously something is going on between you two, and whatever it is you need to talk about, can be said in front of me. I've lived my whole life not knowing any male figure in your life, and now that there is one standing in front of you, I have to know what's going on. It's only fair to me."

She spoke profoundly. I watched as she did this. The kid had a right to know, much less was she just like her mother. I watched her boldly stand there with her arms crossed. A moment of silence passed and then Wakaba sighed...

"Fine... stay."

And the wind blew, the fire department managing to put out the fire, and clean up some of the mess. And that's when, dramatically, cinematically, Wakaba looked at Saionji and walked towards him, looking up at him.

"Why'd you leave?"

OOC: I'll take Saionji back now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am

ooc:Okay. ;3

bic:I looked worried to see that but then looked down, worried as Aiko just sees the ruined home destroyed. Wakaba waited for his response while her daughter was by her side, waiting as well for him to speak.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:12 pm

"What do you think they're speaking about over there, Mom?"

I directed my question to my mother, or what looked like my mother, I couldn't really tell, since everything was a blur. It ended up being Aiko that I directed it towards. I couldn't see anything, just barely. My father, even so I was unaware of it, was looking at me funny, observing that maybe I couldn't see.

Meanwhile with Wakaba and Saionji and Kaori...

"I had to."

He looked away, down at the ground as the wind blew. It was like one of those dramatic scenes you only see in movies. Wakaba looked at him, obviously not understanding.

"You... had to? I don't understand Saionji. You don't have to do anything, you didn't have to leave me all alone. You didn't have to marry me and fall in love, all you had to do was be there to take care of your responsibilities as a person, as a husband and as a father. The reason you married me and fell in love, the reason you left, all of that... was want. You wanted to run away. And yet the only thing you had to do was stay, but that you couldn't accomplish either, have you?"

Kaori's eyes looked up suddenly, a bit confused and a bit shocked. She'd almost put together the whole story. She muttered to herself...

"Father...? He's ... he's my ... father?"

She questioned to herself and watched the scene continue to unfold in front of her. She just... couldn't believe it.

"Wakaba, why do you persist in saying the words that need not be said? I mean fighting further won't prevent anything from happening, it won't resolve anything, and it probably won't change anything. I suggest you don't waste your breath from your pretty little lungs that you need to breathe. And I mean that in the most sincere way possible, dear. I would rather see you alive than mad at me. And I get it, you don't truly understand. But maybe this will help..."

Wakaba looked at him and he walked over to her, looked her straight in the eyes and grabbed her hands.

"I knew it would come to this eventually. I have to thank you for putting up with me all throughout high school and even so in college when we reconnected. I was going through a metamorphosis, or so I had to. I realized that when we began to see each other, right after college. I realized I'd been a real jerk and that if I did change, I might still be that same jerk waiting to come back out again. Hurting you is the last thing I want. SO, I left because I love you. Not because I hate you. It's just that, we're two people that contrast. And I didn't want that kind of environment to be raising a child. Much less two."

Wakaba took a moment to look away from his eyes and make eye contact with Kaori, whom just barely held her own, looking into her mother's eyes. This was way too dramatic for me to ever handle.

"So, Mom. How long were you planning to keep this from me? You told me that our Dad moved away and he could be dead for all we know, but you knew exactly where he was and who he was and what he did. And you chose to keep this from me? You raised me fatherless, and how you wanted. You shaped me how you pictured your daughter when you were dreaming up offspring when you were in high school, and I hadn't the chance to experience half the things I would get to do with my dad only...."

"Wait, Kaori, hun, I can explain."

"I don't want you to explain anymore. All my life, all you've ever done is explain, and I've trusted and listened to you. Have you just been lying to me all along, hiding things and secrets that are vital for me to know? I probably would have turned out just fine even if I knew where and who my father was all these years. But, I didn't, now did I? Now, I don't need anymore of your explanations, in fact, the only one that seems to be making sense here, is Saionji. Now, if you don't mind Mom, I'd like to speak with him alone."

"Alright."

Wakaba, just barely held back the tears, as she walked away a long enough distance to be out of earshot.

"Kaori, is it?"

"Yes, that is my name."

"What are your questions?"

"To start, are you my father?"

"....Yes, I am."

"Alright, second of all, you said two children. So, are there any other children that you and my mother have, do I have siblings??"

After a moment Saionji nodded and replied...

"You have a brother."

Kaori sighed and looked down for a moment and then back up at him. Saionji stared at her, puzzled as to what would come out of her mouth next.

"So then, you left before I ever knew who you were. Right? You said to my mother that you did so because you loved her, and to protect me, she told me a lie for all of my life. I turned out how she wanted me to be, and I never got to know my father... that much I can comprehend. It may take me a while to process this... But, Dad, I'd like to experience you as my father. Just because you left, doesn't mean I don't love you or miss you."

Kaori softly smiled. "I've waited my whole life for a father, and I believe the hands of fate have maybe brought you back to me. Regardless of the problems between you and mom, regardless of what might happen, I would like for you to come back into my life and help me to experience life as a kid with a father should. That is my only request."

Saionji softly smiled and nodded, walking over to his daughter and grabbing her, hugging her, not too tightly.

"Of course. If that's what you want, I'll do it. I love you too, kiddo."

Kaori took a moment before lightly wrapping her arms around Saionji and hugging him back.

Meanwhile with Hana, Aiko, Utena and Anthy...

"Wow, that's.... truly something. I didn't think Wakaba was the type to do something like this. I can see where Kaori's coming from, but then again, I can also see where Wakaba's coming from. Either way, I guess we did something right in bringing Saionji back. They had to face one another sooner or later, right?"

I smiled nervously and looked upon my family. Hana... for some reason, was talking to inanimate objects now as if they were real people. I wondered, had something happened to her contact lenses during the fire?

"Yeah, that was a good thing to do Dad."

Hana called out to me as I watched her say that to a tree with berries on it. I blinked, I wasn't going to say anything until someone else noticed it. But, Hana... where are your glasses? I thought.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 am

Aiko looked quiet seeing or hearing all of that but she was curious as to why. So many emotions that happen in a family, makes her really curious about this one. She loves staying with Miss hana and getting to know Me and Utena but worries she will have to leave? Shaking her head, she hopes not to. I just nod but did feel some worry for Wasaba. Then noticed our daughter walking into other things in front of her. "Um, I think you are right. Hana, are you okay? Where are you glasses?" I looked to her but checks her eyes a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 pm

I blinked and then turned around, scratching the back of my head, a small pink color coming up in my cheeks.

"My glasses?"

I sighed eventually and hung my head, giving it. I pulled out the small black case I had in my pocket and opened it grabbing the glasses out of the case. I placed them on my face, shut the case, and looked to the ground. My normally turquoise colored eyes faded to a more green color. I shyly kept to myself.

"Here they are..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:54 pm

I smiled seeing her with glasses but Aiko was surprised to see hana wearing glasses. "You still look adorable with them on but Honey, you know you need to wear them to see but what happened to the contact lenses you had?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well you see the stereo, and Dad's old uniform, and that picture, I was able to run in and save those items before the whole house burned down. The heat was beginning to fog them up, so I had to get rid of them on the way out the door."

I laughed nervously.

"So I grabbed my glasses on the way out, knowing I had to see somehow. I just didn't want to have to wear them in front of Aiko..."

I looked up weirdly. In these glasses, I looked like Anthy...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 pm

I smiled but just was happy Hana was safe even if she went into the burning house. "Well, you did save somethings but at least the more important came out safe and that's you, Hana. I'm sure your father is happy you are safe too. Right Utena?"I looked to her but sees aiko looking at well.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

I nodded and smiled.

"You know, you look just like your mother. Or some weird mix between your mother and I. You're still wearing that uniform after all."

I smiled weirdly.

"I look like Mom?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:30 pm

"Well, yes you do but you still look like your father so it's pretty much more of a mix."I smiled to Hana but Aiko blinked looking to her. "So that is what you look like with glasses, I think it's...cute."I smiled but then looked to see the things she saved. "Well, a few things were saved even from your uniform, Utena."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"Yeah, thanks Hana."

I smiled and walked over to drape it on my arm.

"You're welcome."

I looked down and blushed. I couldn't stand all this attention, and yet usually I loved it, I was a dancer after all. I looked at the ground and tried to deter the attention from me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 pm

"Awww, this reminds me of the time when Hana was a baby walking but she was trying to do the same thing like her father."

"What do you mean?"I heard Aiko asked me but I smiled.

"When she was little, she pretends to be in a sword fight with her teddy bear. Me and Utena thought it was cute she was trying to be like her father."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I blushed and turned my back on them. I couldn't, just couldn't. It was weird. It was like as soon as these glasses came on, my personality changed with them.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm

"Are you okay, Miss Hana?"Aiko asked gently but she smiled looking to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next