MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:56 pm

"Yes I am..."

I blushed and still remained turned away.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 24 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Aiko blinked a bit confused but gently looked to see me thinking about something. "You know if it helps, we can get you some new contact lenses later." I suggested.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

"That might be nice."

I smiled softly and held my hand in a familiar position, well to my mother anyway. It was the same exact position she'd place her hand in after something happened she was a little maybe shy about. And the scary part is, I failed to notice what I was doing. I was basically turning into my mother, when she was this age of course.

I blinked and looked at her funny. Why was she suddenly so different?

Meanwhile with Mysterious Figure..

He stood in the shadows and gave a silent nod to the young Takehiko who was standing in the doorway. The light from the hallway half shown on the man's face in the dark to illuminate his action of nodding. Takehiko smirked and nodded as well, then shutting the door. He knew what he had to do. And he was already on his way to his other estate.

Meanwhile with Kaori, Saionji, Wakaba, Hana, Utena, Anthy and Aiko...

OOC: Alright, would you like to take over Kaori for me again? They're gonna join up with Hana and Aiko and everyone over there and talk.

"Hello everyone. I think our issues have resolved themselves. Well, for Kaori and I that is."

Wakaba gave him a sidelong glance of hurt. There still needed to be words said between them, but that would happen another time.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 pm

ooc:Sure! *Hugs*

bic:Kaori smiled looking up to her father but then looked away from her mother, still a bit hurt from the secrets she kept from her about her father but might forget about it later on. She looked to hana and Aiko to wave and Aiko did the same.

"It's alright but I guess everyone has some issues about this tonight. Weird huh?"I looked a bit quiet still hurt from our home being destroyed but glad no one got hurt.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 pm

We all stood there, talking. It was nice to have such a plentiful group. I, however, kept checking my watch. Soon the delay might be over and that's when I'd have to leave Hana and the kids alone again. What was I to do? Kaori's house seemed a little busy at the moment. I sighed, what to do?

Hana kept standing there, her hands folded in a specific position, much alike to Anthy when she was younger. It was so strange, put on the glasses and suddenly she doesn't seem like the Hana we knew anymore. In fact she seemed more like Anthy and Aiko than anyone else. I blinked, shook my head and checked my watch again.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Aiko and Kaori just talked before she looked over Hana to see her sitting. "Hey hana! What are you...doing?"she blinked but noticed something different about her. She couldn't put her finger on it before eyes widen a bit and squeals out in surprise. "HANA, ARE YOU WEARING GLASSES!? OH MY GOSH! MY PRINCE IS WEARING CUTE GLASSES!!"Quickly, she tackle hugs hana carefully hugging her tightly. Aiko blinked but smiled seeing that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"I... well thank you, Kaori."

I smiled softly. I looked down to my hands in my lap before she jumped on me. I had to force my muscles not to fail on me and not lose my balance. I held my ground, and supported her weight as she landed one. I blushed as she called me her prince.

"Her... prince?"

Wakaba said from in a distance, watching, her arms folded.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm

"You look so different but in a cute way, hana. You never told me you wear glasses!"she kept hugging hana or almost giggling and blushing. I smiled seeing that but Aiko smiled too while knowing Kaori didn't hear her mother.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well yeah. I apologize for never mentioning it, but, when I rushed into my house to save some of the things from the fire, my contact lenses I normally wear got all fogged up from the heat and stuff. S-so, I took them out and grabbed my glasses. Though d-don't get me wrong, I'd rather be wearing the contacts.

I spoke shyly, without making eye contact. Well, just barely anyway.

"But thank you for your overwhelming compliments."

I smiled softly.

"Hmmm, maybe I should speak to Utena about this."

Wakaba thought to herself.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 pm

"Awww, but you look cute with glasses or with Contacts. Either one is alright."She laughed happily but I smiled looking at them both.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:56 pm

"Why thank you, Kaori."

Another small blush appeared.

"Utena?"

Wakaba called out to me softly. Seemed she had something to speak to me about.

OOC: Here's going to be something interesting. For a little bit, I need you to be Utena.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 am

ooc:Okay

bic:"Hmm? Oh sure." Utena blinked before following her out from the crowded room and into the other room where the two could talk in private. "Alright, what do you want to talk about?"she looked to Wasaba but with arms crossed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:40 am

"Well, Kaori's calling Hana her prince. I'm concerned that she's turning out to be just like me."

I sighed. How was that a bad thing she might ask me next? Well, I tried to work out a way to say it in my head, putting my hand out to show I wasn't quite finished with what I needed to say.

"I'm only concerned because, well .... remember that one night you sat me down and caught me up with all the details of your life and the past why you were always running off to here and there and you couldn't hang out? Why one week you were so strung out and another you were so emotional? The whole dueling thing Utena. I'm worried that Kaori's gonna find out and there goes the friendship or somethin'. I don't know. I don't know! All I know is she's been acting differently for the past few days and this moment was just the last straw. You don't think she went and did that thing that I did you told me back then?"

I took a moment to tap my lips with my fingers, trying to remember.

"That Black Rose thing. You don't think that thing is still around is it?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 am

Hearing her words and of the black rose, Utena fists up her hands a bit looking angry thinking. She still remembers what had happened to Wasaba when she felt the same thing but calms down to think. "I don't know but somehow, I really hope not but it might be. So far, it might leave up to that."Looking down, she said nothing else.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 am

"Look, I've only been trying to be a good parent to my daughter. I mean it's hard with the fact that Saionji just left and came back. I didn't mean to shape her in any way, she grew how she grew. I just wanted to be able to play both parts for her when she needed me. Which is why I guess she hates me now. I just wish I were a better parent like you."

I placed a piece of hair behind my ear. I really wanted to spend more time with my best friend. I wanted to relive the old days, but I was afraid we needed to join everyone else real soon again or the people might begin to wonder where we were and what we were doing. It had been a small while after all.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

"Come on now, you are a good parent and not every parent is perfect. Me and Anthy has issues just like everyone else and just trying to raise our daughter to grow up as a responsible young woman. You are a good parent but just have to show and share a good connection." She looked worried more but just sighed, rubbing the back of her head.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 pm

"I'm always afraid she's going to get mixed up with the wrong people and then end up like me. I mean, she is exactly like me, more than she knows. And I thought that if she was kept from her father, she wouldn't have to know how great a weakness I have for that man and how overbearing and selfish and inconsiderate he can be at times. I had hoped she wouldn't see my heart get broken, in terms of that, she'd get her heart broke as well. I didn't want her to turn out like me. And that's why I wish I were to have the perfect relationship like you and Anthy."

Wakaba laughed lightly, drying a single tear that dared to well in her eyes.

"Look at me. Heheh, this is just like when we were 14. I was always envious of you Utena. I wished I could be as special and as perfect as you were. And yet, nothing ever turned out the way it should in life for me. But, I've made do with what I could. I just wish Kaori could see that."

Wakaba sighed and curled her emotions back, smiling sincerely now and hugging Utena.

"You were always the greatest best friend I've ever had. And I hoped I've done the same for you. I always did. I hoped that, I was as important to you as you were to me. And you proved I was by staying my friend all these years."

Wakaba broke her speech and then let go of Utena, smiling even wider now.

"What do you say we go back inside, hm?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 pm

"Wakaba...."She looked surprised to hear that but now worried to what or how this would react to Kaori. She did want everyone to live good happy lives and not like back then where everyone has to go through something that could ruin their lives. Sighing, she looked up to her friend but hugs her back, smiling back. At least she knows Wakaba is still the silly hyper girl she knew but also a good friend too. "Yeah, lets head back..I'm sure everyone is worried about us by now."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:56 am

"Um excuse me, Dad, and Miss Wakaba. Might you want to come back inside now? Anthy and Kaori have requested your presences and they sent me to come get you."

Wakaba looked at Utena, and I stood there in front of them, watching their eye contact. They began on their ways in, as I had approached them by my last sentence said. Then suddenly a masculine voice spoke up, he was leaning on a post in the small distance, waiting for me, it seemed.

"Excuse me."

Immediately I recognized him, but this time I didn't speak out, I just let him say what he was going to say. Utena and Wakaba stopped in their footsteps and watched this boy who was approaching me.

"What? By now I thought you might vomit at the sight of me. It's surprising you haven't, my dear Hana." He touched a piece of my hair gently, lifted it to his nose and I remained still, my eyes just watched him do it.

"That's odd. Normally, you'd hit me. I wonder what's wrong."

I looked at him, a little bit of my old personality coming back, somewhat through this newfound one.

"What is it you want, Takehiko?"

"There's the Hana I know and love. Alright, well I couldn't help but notice your house really isn't in the best of shape. Hence the reason you're here. Anyway, I would like to ask you something."

"No I won't marry you."

"Funny. Actually I know how hard it is to deal with this sort of stuff, so I wanted to offer you to stay at my estate for as long as you need to. At least you'd have food and some form of being comfortable."

"Thank you. I'll have to see about that."

"You think about it."

Takehiko smiled and took his leave of us. Weird.

OOC: After one more post, I'll take back Utena, and you can have Wakaba back.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 am

ooc:Okay

bic:"Well, that was something new though, huh?" She shook her head but begins to think about how Takehiko was like. Just like Anthy's brother to make Utena a bit angry but keeps her cool. Shaking her head, she walks to see everyone else and Anthy just sitting and waiting too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Time Skip: It had been a few days and all of the Tenjous moved to Takehiko's estate. As much as Hana didn't want to, she was in no position to pass it up. And so they all moved, Utena, Anthy, Hana and Aiko. And all of their stuff was now replaced by the wonders of money from Takehiko and his family.

"How do you like living here, Hana my dear? Do you find it lavish? I only want the best for you and your family, after all, I am a nice guy and I want to look out for you."

This particular day I had my glasses off and I glared him down, having obtained some dinky contacts I could use.

"Dont push your luck, Takehiko. You know I'm still not happy about this, but I didn't have much of a choice. Thank you, having something is better than having nothing."

He smirked and nodded, taking a sip of his tea. Both of us were sitting in the front room which was huge, and looking out the plated glass window, the huge plated glass windows that showed us the skyline, being on the extravagant 5th floor or so. This guy really did own everything. I watched him sip his tea. Was he really not such a bad guy, or did he have something else in mind?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:45 pm

I was just sitting in our room here but feeling somehow worried about being here. It reminds me of my brother when he used to do things I wish to forget. Pushing my glasses up a bit, I looked to see Aiko gently looking at some flowers that was near the window, gently watering them.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well, your persona never does get tiring, do you know that? It always provides spice and flavor to my life. And I'm sure your dear father did so to those who treasured her."

He said that surprisingly sincerely. I blinked and raised the glass to my lips of tea he'd gotten for me. He placed his down and decided to make a joke.

"Careful, weird things happen around these parts. You should allow me to fend off the possible things that may scare you, and protect you."

He laughed, and we were back to jerk.

"Haha, very funny."

This was the last thing I needed right now, but I dealt with it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

"Miss Anthy? Do you have any clue to who would um..destory you family home?"I heard Aiko ask me that question but then I turn to face her. "No, I don't but I really wonder why but right now I don't wish to think of it. It may be some time before the house is fixed or to how long we stay here."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:25 am

"Alright, well, don't say I didn't warn you."

He smirked and kept sipping his tea. I sipped my tea as well, awaiting something extraordinary to happen, when really, nothing did.

OOC: This time, you come up with a cute/funny little idea to pass the time. I have an event that's gonna be funny, and a little break from the tension, but I wanna have something happen before that. So go ahead, got any ideas?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next