MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 am

"I gather you knew of me, not necessarily my name fully, or who I was in depth, but you've heard of me at least?"

I nodded and was about to say something, but before I could he cut me off and began to say other things. I was caught by the scenery of the building anyway.

"It's alright, that hardly surprises me. People are always telling me they've heard of me, or at least more of my father. He was the famous one of the two of us. My mother went missing off the scene, and I really never knew her identity. It was rather sad."

He spoke like a robot. Was he another like Aiko? I blinked and that's when he flashed a smirk to the ground, of course, that I didn't see as his back was turned to me while we walked. Where we were going, I had no clue, I just kept my eyes then on his jacket and followed him.

"Uh yes, sorry. But, where are we going?"

"Oh yes, we're visiting my office, or I am. I forgot that I have something there I wanted to attend to quickly. After all, I was in the middle of it, but I was finishing all the same. I hope you don't think this incredibly rude. Actually, feel free to peruse around if you like. This whole building has come to be my own and very homely to me. That way, if you get lost, well, just call out and I can find you. Now excuse me for one moment. I'll be back in a jiffy."

I nodded and that's when I felt bored. So I began to pace around the small hallway I was in, seeing him go down a little bit more and turn into the second room on the left. I waited there, he was going to come back anyway. It was at this time that I was able to notice some of the framed pictures on the walls. They were all black roses, and one of them happened to be a picture of Kaori in uniform.. now I realized what this man was doing. My fists clenched tightly as I waited for his return. This guy was going to get it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 22 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am

Aiko just finished watering the plants but she then left to see Kaori standing their waving hi but she gently waved back. "HI Aiko! What are you doing here still?"

"Oh nothing, I was just watering the roses again. What brings you here?" She asked but Kaori smiled patting her own head. "You know silly me, just walking around to find something to do. That's How I am."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 am

"Ah I see, you've been looking around. It's ever so shrewd to acquaint yourself with your surroundings. Ingenuity and all that, it may come in handy one day."

He said casually, with a soft and pretentious smile on his face. Why the hell was he being so.... patronizing? Did he think I didn't know what was going on here? Did he think I wasn't going to catch on...? That made me increasingly angry, and soon, he'd experience the full brunt of it.

I continued my hard stare at the pictures on the wall, trying to come to more of a realization and more or less to search his eyes to see if what I'd come to as a conclusion was just my wicked thoughts or if they were really true.

"Souji... why do you have a picture of Kaori in uniform, with a rapier in hand and a black rose in her pocket? You knew about that whole duel didn't you?" He looked surprised, I continued. "Didn't you?" I tried stronger. "Tell me then, what was the reasoning behind it? She went on about the nonsense of how she will be special one day. Oh she should have already known, she's plenty special to me, she's my best friend! So tell me, Souji, why is my best friend hanging on your wall as if she were nothing more than a memory? Huh?!"

I looked at him hard, my voice cracking under the emotional stress. He smirked at me sideways and slowly turned his head to the picture and then back to me, remembering things in his own mind. And almost instantly, he seemed to switch into a different state. Perhaps, his true one.

"Ah I see. You're just like me." He took a pause and I looked at him confused, panting through my reaction. Just what the hell did he mean by that and why was he so arrogant about it? "You see, people like to immortalize their wishes, their... memories. They wish to live them for as long as they are alive. And I... well, I, created a way to cater to those wishes, and to be able to hold onto those memories forever. By seizing control of them, you'd attain them and for an eternity they'd be yours. You see, I accomplished something that my father never could. I created a way to void a natural eternity and have someone's memories be immortalized forever."

He explained calmly, and yet underlying all that calm exterior, there was a very dark and explosive personality. I watched him as he spoke, I didn't like what he was saying, but now wasn't the time to interject. He had more to say and I was going to make sure I had the whole story first.

"Do you understand now? You and I are the same. We both want to immortalize our memories. You do seem like the sort of person that has had something special happen to her. I knew it right when I first saw you standing there in the rubble of the old building. You have an important person in your past, regardless of time frame, and that person is very dear to you. For whatever reason, you idolize them maybe, perhaps you love them, or perhaps it is hate, whatever the case. That memory... that one memory is buried deep inside you, you can't forget it, and it brings back all these emotions. Now tell me, if you could freeze time, and eternalize your memory, your.. wish, don't you think that would be ideal... for anybody?"

He asked, happy with his response. However, as he was explaining all this to me, all my fists did was get tighter and tighter with each word. And when he finished explaining, I couldn't hold it in anymore. As he slowly turned to look at me, perhaps even gently, I turned swiftly and brought my fist across his face, hooking up quite hard.

"You bastard!" As he lost balance from the hit and fell to the ground, I followed suit and sat atop his body, pinning his arms so he couldn't move. I began to stare down into his empty eyes with my angry ones. I thought this reaction might have surprised him. "How could you do something like that? That's sick! You and I... we're... we're nothing alike! and I don't know how you can even begin to say something like that! The nerve you have. I.. I would never try to manipulate my way around people's memories just for some achievement you think you've attained. For what? Some imaginary prize or award? That's someone's memories, someone's mind, dude, and you have no business messing around it! Especially not in the people I care for! OR in anyone's! They're people!"

I shouted after punching him again. My eyes were beginning to become more harsh.

"Again, as I said, anyone who came to me, came to me of their own free will. I did not force them. Hence, I did not manipulate them. How can you say that? Quite honestly, it hurts... Miss Tenjou. That you think I would do something so cruel." He paused. "It's funny, you seem to be screaming, don't touch my precious memories. Come now, is that how your prince would feel? That's why you're doing this whole thing right? You're pretending this to be this knight in shining armor when you don't feel that way, for what? The beauty of a friendship with that mysterious girl? For some reputation you're trying to keep up because you care how people perceive you? ... When it comes down to it, you and I are the same."

He said weakly from under me. And that's when I pinned his wrists again, further pressing them against the floor and he cringed from this.

"We're nothing alike and I'll prove it to you! In fact, I challenge you. Meet me in the dueling arena forest at sunset, and once I've beaten you, I'll have proved that I'm NOTHING like you!"

At that moment, I got up off of him and walked away angrily. I wasn't going to have it today. I began to cool down on my long walk back to the rose garden.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 pm

"Oh, I get it. You're waiting for hana huh?" she asked to see Aiko nod gently. "Well, I will wait with ya! Besides, that is what friends are for."

"I see but thank you, Kaori."

"You're welcome but I still feel as if something happened but my mind is soo silly I can't remember it."she giggled but Aiko just looked quiet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:25 am

Eventually I'd made it back to the rose garden, standing outside of it and watching the goings-on in side the glass of its outer walls. I went unspotted by either Aiko or Kaori, good. I watched as Kaori kindly conversed with her. Even in the middle of my most fiery hatred of that man I'd just walked away from, she was able to make me crack a small smile. To see my friends getting along so well with one another. That was the best gift of all I think.

But then my mind snapped back to reality and as I watched Kaori's kind and friendly smile, I thought about how he used her and her memories, manipulated her and so on and so forth and all of the rage came back. I took a deep breath in, and the proceeded to stride into the rose garden, holding everything back. I'd need to do this if I wanted to get anywhere with my friends, knowing Kaori, she'd jump on me if she knew something was wrong. Hence I needed to hide it.

"Hey there everyone. Kaori, you never come here, so what an unexpected surprise this is. ...Have I interrupted anything?"

I scratched the back of my head playfully, in a carefree manner really. I smiled, but just barely. How long could I keep this up?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh, Hello Hana. WE been waiting for you."Aiko smiled to her but Kaori gets up happily and rushes to hana, jumping on her back hugging. "YAY, MY PRINCE IS BACK! Where have you been?!? We were waiting for you so we can walk home together later!"she still showed a big smile on her face but somehow she looked to hana as if she could sense something wrong.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am

I smiled, as levelly as I could. I needed to remain "happy".

"Oh I've just been around. But, I'm sorry to keep you both waiting. Unfortunately, Kaori, I can't walk you home today, I have something important I have to do."

She'd probe and question me till she had an answer and that's when I cut in again and added more to my answer.

"With a teacher. Sorry, it's about my history test scores."

I laughed nervously and tried not to lose balance as she hugged me. And as she did that and our eyes did not meet, I shot a look to Aiko, telling her it wasn't that at all. I usually did pride myself on being honest, but I couldn't tell her. I just couldn't. Just a little longer, Hana, you can do this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 am

"Oh, really? Well.....are you really sure? I can wait till you are done."Kaori said quietly but Aiko just kept listening to them talk.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 pm

"Yeah sorry Kaori. But I'll walk with you tomorrow, I promise."

I smiled and then let go of her, wanting her to leave as quick as possible. Though my attitude didn't profess that, I was internally thinking it. I needed to get somewhere, not to a teacher, but to the arena. My anger was still bubbling down deep in me, and I needed some way to expel it. Aiko would have to come with me, and I could only hope that from my look, she knew what was going to happen.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Kaori just looked a bit sad but just nods, gently getting down from her back and smiled to her. "Alright, see you later Hana and bye Aiko."Waving, she begins to leave alone to go home and gently begins humming while for Aiko, she looked quiet thinking. "Miss hana."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm

"Yes?"

I answered her as I watched Kaori leave.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

"Are you going to be okay?"Aiko just looked to her worried but said nothing else.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 pm

"Yes."

I answered ominously.

"But, let's go. We have a duel."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Aiko said nothing but gently nods, looking ahead to follow her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm

We made it to the arena eventually. I walked in, all suited up, and ready to do battle. This was going to be it, I was going to put an end to his manipulation. He was delusional after all.

"So there you are. How long can you keep up this act of prince charming, Hana?"

He spoke to me, wearing a black rose in his chest pocket, an appropriate school uniform, and possessing a special kind of rapier. He got into position and smirked, readying himself for the duel.

"Shut your mouth! I challenged you so that you could prove to me your point and not have to hide behind everyone else, you brought to you! Come on then, you want to kill the rose bride don't you? Well then try for yourself. Show me the power of your black rose organization, Souji!"

I screamed at him, already having the sword of dios armed and ready in my hands. I stared at him and he stared at me. Some might say we looked like fraternal twins. Of course we weren't in any respect, but we did look like the opposite gender versions of one another. As did his partner Mori standing watch behind him, I wondered where he came from. Was he supposed to be his rose bride?

"Very well, but you have an advantage, Hana. That eye you injured on my face has turned black and blue and I'm afraid I can't see out of it very well. You did throw quite a nasty punch."

"That's it!"

And with that I dashed at him angrily. He remained there a moment more and smirked, watching my movements. He mumbled to himself as I flew at him...

"Okay, let's see how powerful your memories really are."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Aiko just watches this but her eyes just looking worried more. All this was going down to the fight but she just looking worried more and more worried to be honest.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:05 pm

We continued to battle, our swords clashing. He seemed to be a formidable opponent for someone not wanting to battle in the first place. I panted as we separated and he just adjusted his position and his sword. He didn't even seem to be tired. What was he? Another Takehiko? I watched as he smirked at me, and wielded his sword in a regal position. Just who did this guy think he was?

"It seems your memories are quite powerful."

"Shut up..."

"I'm giving you a compliment, Hana." He shook his head. "Haven't your parents taught you manners or anything? First, you come into my seminar, and then attack me physically, then you tell me to shut up when Im saying something nice? You're not playing fair." He smirked and stopped shaking his head, his eyes looked right at me. Those menacing eyes. I hated them.

"Well if that compliment is from you, I don't want it. You just don't know where to stop do you? You manipulate people and tell them their dreams can come true, that they can eternalize their wishes if they fight for you and kill the rose bride. You tell them false hopes. You tell me the things that they want to hear and you trick them into battling for you. If I hadn't saved Kaori, she might have died. Am I right or am I wrong?" He simply looked down at his sword and didn't answer me. After a small brief pause, the gleams of an angry hurt were shown in my eyes. "And don't you even begin to mention my parents, you prick. My father had to battle your father, and he did the same thing as you. It's not fair, it's not right, and it doesn't need to happen again. You think you would have learned the first time."

I remarked strongly.

"They may still be alive, but they fought to get where they are today. They went through hell and back, to find each other and to have each other, to have me. To save and change the world for the better. To have their dreams both come true. They worked their asses off for that to happen and did they ever need any help from the black rose and its manipulation bullshit? NO. SO JUST SHUT UP! And let's battle!"

I charged at him again. I think he was thoroughly surprised at how far I let my temper progress. He smirked and chuckled softly to himself.

"As you wish then. Let us battle."

As I began to dash at him, he saw that and began his own counter dash. I spotted this and got enough leverage to flip. He then twisted his position to angle his sword just right.

"I knew you'd jump!"

He cried as he tried to strike my rose. I twisted in the air, pulling off a new dance move that wasn't even invented till now and landed on my legs in a crouching position. I didn't feel that power this time, that rush, where was it? My eyes widened and I was starting to worry, that is, until Aiko did something surprising. She took her two hands and gently touched the sword. She leaned back and two droplets of her blood flung in the air as she slid her hands on the blade. The blade began to glow a bright pink color, why was this? He dashed at me, and I, unable to move, thrusted the blade in front of me, protecting him from striking above me. I was crouching, holding my sword above my head as our swords met in stalemate. I closed my eyes for impact, but as he pushed against the sword, he couldn't make any more progress. He couldn't break it. He couldn't disarm me. He couldn't do anything. I opened my eyes to see he was stuck. I smirked and got up, carefully maneuvering my arm around the blades, and grabbing his arm in my hand, I twisted it so he dropped the sword. The metal fell on his foot, which forced him to move it, and I, kept my sword pointed down. He was being forced to follow me in a dance, a special kind of tango. He and I changed sides, and as that happened and we struck a pose, the sword in my hands did a circular motion, and I managed to cut the black rose off of his chest. As soon as I did that, I pulled him back into me, and pulled the black ring off of his finger, letting go so that all the momentum would cause him to stumble and fall on the floor. The sword lost its glow, and I dropped it on the ground, then holding up the black ring, standing right in front of Souji.

"We are nothing alike, Souji."

I tossed the ring at him and he remained there for a moment more. The bells rang and the winds blew, and I started on my walk out of the arena. The sword materialized and of course, placed itself back in Aiko's chest. My eyes never seemed so intense. And as I walked away from the arena, I recalled that during the moment of our dance when I was to cut his rose, I did feel that familiar power helping me once again. I smiled softly to myself. Today... the black rose crumbled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Aiko couldn't believe such a intense battle while looking to Hana and souji. She didn't say one word but was worried to wonder what or how the results of this duel would come. When she saw him about to strike her rose, she sees Hana do a move and it seems it did some change of the battle. Her eyes widen a bit to see that she beat him in the duel and the whole Black rose Organization.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm

"Come on Aiko... let's go."

I remarked, not even turning to face her. He remained there and as I exited the arena, he faded to exist. Just a distant memory. He would be explained later.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy....

We were out, seeing a show in the city a few miles away. I had gotten tickets to see the show Wicked performed live on stage and I couldn't wait to see it. Anthy seemed excited as well. But we were at the theatre, and had left a note for Hana when she got home.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:31 am

I smiled standing by Utena but looking around to see many others heading into the theater to see the show. Though, I was hoping the girls will be okay for a few hours till we got home.

~Meanwhile with hana and aiko~
Aiko didn't say one word but slowly nods to hana, following her to exit the arena and out to her house. She was just hoping hana was okay and would be okay, thinking her parents might help her. Her eyes kept looking ahead while thinking to what will happen now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:31 pm

"You excited for this Anthy? It's supposed to be about a good witch whom everyone misconstrues as wicked, and she falls from grace, but she's not wicked at all. Just misunderstood."

I smiled and waited for her reaction. It'd been a while since any plays were showing or that we'd been to the theatre for that matter.

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko....

We continued on our walk home, I looked at my ring and smiled to myself. I felt good right about now, and I don't think anything could really bring me down. I took one last deep breath, catching it at the same time expelling all of my left pent up anger. The Black Rose... that still didn't answer me what they were all about. Something not good, most definitely. I would find out eventually what the true story behind this rose crest was, no matter what. It was my mission, to search for truth. I strode along with determination and pride.

Meanwhile at the Tenjou Residence...

"Heheheheh! Fire fire fire.... man do I love fire!"

Cried out a boy along this mission. There was a boy and a girl, one of them seemed to look like a middle schooler, elementary perhaps, very young and the other seemed to be in the high school section, and if one were to lose closer, they appeared to be brother and sister. The girl was the younger of the two, and the boy, older. The girl hit his arm lightly, and he stumbled just barely keeping balance the flame in his hand, of course, a lit match.

"What's the matter with you big bro? You're like obsessed with fires."

"I'm not obsessed okay?! This needs to be done. You see, there's this girl who is taking our big brother away from us. He used to play football with me all the time, and now since he's a senior in the high school section, and president of the student council and having dates every other night, I never get to see him anymore. He used to teach me how to fight, play football with me, and now he seems to be spending all of his spare time thinking up new gifts to waste on that girl! She's not much older than me! What does he see in her anyway?"

"Hmmm, you sound ... jealousy, bro."

"Jealous? Don't make me laugh." He began to chuckle. "You can't tell me you don't miss Takehiko as well, right?" The little girl lowered and hung her head, she couldn't admit it, but he was right. And that's when an evil twisted smirk grew on his face and he began to lower the torch to the house. As soon as the grass started to catch fire a little, he coughed the smoke away from him. He backed up and looked at the fire.

"Isn't she a beauty? Alright, your turn. Come on."

"Are you sure bro?"

"Yes, here. Do it, it's fun."

And he took out a lighter, finding another torch in his bookbag. He lit it and handed it to the small child. He instructed her to do as he just did. She gently set it on fire, finding it a little hard to do such a thing. After that, he took the torch and told her to back away and he spread the rest. Soon after, he and the little girl ran away, leaving the house to catch fire.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:16 am

"Of course I am! I wonder how this is going to go but I won't know till I see it."I held Utena's hand happily as we both goes to find our seats or waiting. This sounded like it was going to be so much fun, nothing would ruin this night.

~Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko~
Aiko was so proud of Hana for how she progressed but know of the many more challenges that would come ahead of time or later on as they were heading back home. She knew this night was a rewarding night for everyone and couldn't wait to get back home.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 am

"Good, well, it's almost starting. So get ready!"

I smiled and held her hand back. Another person walked in and sat next to me, and it took me two takes to figure out who it was. He really did let himself go after all. He wasn't the same skinny guy anymore, he wasn't lean or muscular. He had short green hair and those tainted violet eyes. I blinked and tried to look more clearly. He turned his head slowly as I said...

"Saionji? Is that you?"

"Ah... Miss Tenjou. It's been a long time..."

He said with seemingly, no malice in his voice. Hopefully, now we could be friends..

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko...

We continued to walk and even so we were a certain distance from my house, a scent caught itself in my nose heading from the direction we're supposed to be going in. I sniffed the air a couple of times and my priding stride, started to become a slower walk, and a more confused expression planted itself on my face as I looked around for smoke somewhere. That's what it smelled like anyway.

"Hey Aiko... do you smell smoke coming from somewhere?"

I turned and remarked to her. Was there a fire going on somewhere?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:36 am

Aiko had stopped as well, smelling the different aroma in the air of smoke. "I believe it is smoke but..it seems like it's coming from the direction we would go to head home." she looked to her but suddenly got worried. Could it be that it was their home being burned?

~Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy~
I blinked a bit but looked to see Saionji again but somehow, he seemed more different."I see you changed a bit. How have you been so far?"I smiled but kept quiet. Maybe he was nice now?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 am

"Ah I see, you've followed down the path you were destined anyway and married Miss Himemiya. I should have known."

He looked at our hands interwoven together. I blushed lightly and smiled in a sheepish way. I was afraid of what he might say next, he had that sting in his eyes waiting. No, instead, he contracted and softly smiled at us.

"Well, I'm happy for you both. And it's great to see you again, Utena and Anthy. I mean, who would have ever thought I'd find you here at the theatre? I always thought you guys might be busy doing other things."

"Well, we've had these tickets for ever and since today seemed like the perfect day to go, we're here. But it's definitely a surprise finding you here as well. I never would have thought you liked theatre either, yet here you are. It's certainly a nice reunion."

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Oh and thank you. You look... different."

I said as nicely as possible. I wanted him to take it as a compliment, which it was.

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko...

"I think we'd better go find out. I hope it's nothing serious."

I started to speed up my pace walking in the direction of my house. And even so I wasn't really a worry wart of a person, all I could think was; Please don't let my house be on fire.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next