MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

"But I thought you said you would never..."

Then it clicked in my mind. She said she'd never duel me, but she was clearly and obviously jealous and angry that I took a liking more to Aiko than her? Or was it that she was jealous we were closer? But I've known Aiko longer. Wait, she just confessed? Oh things are so confusing, but I have no choice but to accept. Maybe then I can teach her a lesson.

"Alright, I accept. Tomorrow after school in the arena?"

I asked curiously, what was with her?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 9 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:20 pm

"Fine, see you then Hana."Akira just gets her piano sheets and begins to leave walking past her and aiko.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:24 pm

The next day...

"Im sorry that it had to come to this Akari, but maybe you'll learn a lesson of how you share your feelings without being so introverted all the time."

I said as I waited for Aiko to give me the sword from her chest so that we could begin the duel. The roses on our chests were in our pockets securely. Mine was, of course, a white color from the last time I dueled. And the challenger's was blue. A blue rose, hm? If it weren't being used against me, I'd say it was a pretty color for a rose to be. The winds blew by, the duel was almost starting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:20 pm

"I don't care! I have to just show you, hana. I have to.." Akira's eyes were full of anger and jealously while looking at aiko that said nothing standing from the side.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:29 pm

"Give me the sword, Aiko."

I said as I watched Akari. My eyes were never going to take my focus off of her. She may play fair but you never know with the student council, what they were up to or what kind of people they truly were, if they all had these motives, these dark sides to them that wished to possess the rose bride for their own selfish reasons. I didn't know why I felt this rush, this want to keep protecting Aiko, but I knew I had to. I just had to.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Aiko just nods gently before going to Hana, her hands going up to her chest to show a light shinning from her body. Akira shield her eyes before seeing Aiko trying to make something show up of a sword's hilt that's sleeping in her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I grabbed the sword's hilt that was peeking out from Aiko's chest and rose it in the air, supporting her by the waist so she didn't fall over. The gleam hit the sun that was shining upon us and I said...

"Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!"

After I had the sword, the wind picked up and the bells rung, signifying the start of the duel officially. I was going to allow Akari to make the first move. Quite obviously, I didn't know what to expect from her, after all this was only my third match? I had to keep on my toes. Come on Hana, you can do this!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 am

As soon as Akira hears the bells, she quickly dashes foward with her blade in hand, doing some swift and quick swings of her blade trying to cut the rose that was in hana's pocket while Aiko just watched to the side again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 pm

I began trying to evade her slashes at me. I had to admit one thing, Akari was fast! She seemed so timid and shy around new people and, very... gentle as well. Never would have I ever guessed she would have wanted to duel me and that she was THIS good already. I had to wonder if my knowledge could be trusted of other people, whether or not I needed to be on guard with them. This dueling game, it might seem fun at first, but it can make you paranoid if you play it long enough.

I just evaded the slash of her blade to cut my rose, instead she cut my hand a bit and some of my hair off as the strands blew away in the winds. I tripped over my own feet and fell to the ground, my sword a little ways from me, and I was sitting on my butt now. Now she had the upper hand and I cringed from the injury on my non sword bearing hand. I sighed, and forced myself to get up in the face of danger. It was strange, though I'd fallen she didn't threaten me while I was down. She wanted things fair. That, made me feel the least bit better.

I grabbed the Sword of Dios and then began pointing it back at Akari, ready to fight again.

"You just have to tell me why, Akari. Why do you wanna duel me so bad? What's your motive? You didn't seem to have any intention of it before and all of a sudden you're immersed in anger. Tell me what's wrong. I'd like to help you!"

I cried out as we went back to fighting. This whole scene was a bit too dramatic for my particular tastes, but my emotion was there. I barely knew Akari and yet she seemed like a friend to me, so I did care for her. And it's cruel not to care about someone as a person, so regardless of whether or not we were friends or weren't, I'd still care about her and what she feels as a person. But right now I needed to get to the bottom of things. Her anger started back in the music room when we were dancing and that enraged her enough to challenge me to a duel today that we're now fighting. But, that doesn't make sense. Could she be jealous that Aiko is a better dancer or something?

I just barely avoided another slash from her sword. She was getting better and this duel was lasting longer than the others. Perhaps I'd finally met someone who could combat my apparent talents for sword-work? No... I don't think that's it. ... I thought to myself:

'Something must be powering the way she swings that sword around. I knew I wouldn't be this angry or upset or anything unless something hurt me. Did someone maybe hurt her? I don't know, but I'm gonna find out...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm

"If only you knew Hana...I'm going to win so I can get Aiko to find some way to change the ways of you loving me." she kept trying to slash at the rose.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm

My eyes opened wide as I evaded another slash attack from her, I jumped backwards, feeling the wind of the power of the strike as it went by me by a few inches.

"What?"

I quickly said in shock as I jumped back. She was trying to win this duel, not to take Aiko from me, but to have Aiko's power change the way I see her. But I see her as a friend, well, a "friend-acqutaince" but, still, why would she want to change my view of her? What's all this love business about?

'Could it be she wants me to... like her? Like romantically like her? And she's jealous because Aiko is technically 'engaged' to me? And because she knows that if she can get her away from me, she could not only have me to herself but she could use Aiko's power to enchant my heart and make me hers? Is that what this all about? That's her motive? Whoa, she's... intelligent.'

I blinked, dodging another strike and flipping backwards. I was a vision all the same as my father was when she was dueling, not that I'd known that or anyone here did really, but still. I flipped backward and landed on my feet. When I did, I crouched low and suddenly I felt this power from within me bring my strength forward. I dashed at Akari as fast as I could. I must have thrown her off some by my newfound speed as she seemed a bit surprised that I'd been holding back. I found myself rushing at her and aiming to cut the rose. She tried to avoid my strike but her dodge proved pointless as the petals were cut from her rose and flowed in the windy breeze that was blowing by. The bells rang signifying the end of the duel. I struck a finishing pose and then snapped back to my senses. I walked over kindly to Akari, looking at her.

"Hey, it's none of my business to meddle in your private thoughts or anything, and it surely took me a while to find out what your motives were, but... hey, I want you to know something."

I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Regardless of whatever it is I feel or you feel or Aiko feels, I will always be your friend. You can count on that. I mean, if it's anything I learned from my parents and friends alike, it's that... sometimes, you can't help or change the way people feel, even yourself. But what you can do is settle for something that makes you both happy. And if it's okay with you. I'd like to be your friend."

I smiled and offered my hand to her to shake. As she might have taken it, I smiled and began to walk out of the arena, the opposite way of Akari.

"I hope we never have to duel again, Akari. You're fast and you almost had me there."

I chuckled and headed home with Aiko that day, watching the sun set as we walked the roadways home. These duels were becoming more and more exciting as time went on. I was starting to become sucked in, left wondering who would be my next opponent like a novel you just can't put down. Now, of course, this was real life, so I needed to be careful. But that doesn't mean that I can't have some fun and dream along the way. As we were walking home that night, we ran into someone new. It was a boy a year older than us, standing against a wall and leaning against it with his arms crossed. He seemed to be looking up at the stars and the moon and well, his face told me he was in his "own little world" and quite possibly in a bad mood. But he did seem lonely. I walked up to him.

"Uh hi."

Upon closer look I realized he was wearing a student council uniform. He was on the student council at Ohtori Academy?

"Hello."

He greeted me back. His eyes then found mine. The same violet color as Aiko's. And they seemed to have an empty stare, but not quite the same one as Aiko. I looked at him curiously.

"Wow, a student council uniform. You must go to Ohtori Academy then right? Hi, it's nice to meet you. My name is..."

I began to say before he cut me off and spoke in my place.

"Hana Tenjou. I know."

"But how could you..."

"Know your name? Come on, everyone at school knows you, you're practically a legend. If people don't know you already from your wearing a boys uniform, then they know you for suddenly becoming involved with Saito and teaching him a lesson. No one used to stand up and challenge him the way you did. As for the duels you're being challenged to, well... only I know about those."

He remarked and in a glimmer of the moonlight, I saw his ring reflect a small bit of the same rose crest I wore. My eyes widened, though I should have been desensitized to this by now. Apparently, I wasn't.

"That's..."

"A rose crest ring. Like the one on your finger, I presume."

I caught his gaze looking to my finger and seeing the ring on it as well. He was very icy but analytical the same. Very observant and smart. And I got a chill whenever I stared into his eyes. I suppose he was known for that, address him the wrong way and he'll give you a look that will make you want to freeze up right there like a deer caught in headlights. Scary.

"Y-yeah. So, I guess this means we may be dueling each other sometime soon?"

"Who knows? It depends on whether I feel like it or not. I see no point in this dueling game anyway. It's not like I have a shot at winning the power to revolutionize the world. ...The power to revolutionize the world huh? What a joke. That power is supposed to be miraculous. But how can such a power exist when miracles don't even seem to be in existence themselves?"

He asked emptily and I followed his gaze back up at the stars and the moon. He seemed so ominous and lost in thought. He was intelligent and complex. I mean, usually when I think deeply about something it's about food or what dance I'm gonna learn next, nothing as deep and private as this. He was really something else. I blinked and when it seemed our conversation abruptly ended in silence, I started to make my way back over to Aiko.

"Well maybe we'll see each other in school sometime. It was nice talking with you, mr. But, I really have to head home now, so see ya."

Aiko and I both waved goodbye as he nodded in our direction, realizing we were leaving. After we were out of sight and earshot alike he sighed and closed his eyes, his head pointed downward and his arms still crossed. He had a faint smile on his face as he lightly chuckled. I continued on our pathway home, I hadn't realized how long it was truly, till now. Ah whatever. I was hungry to eat!

OOC: Okay, so I've set up the next person. I just have to think up a name for him. I have the last name settled, but I don't have the first one settle. And you can see who he is supposed to mirror in the actual series. But, I have so much more planned for this character. All the others sort of fade out somewhere. I don't know where I wanna go yet with certain things, but I have this idea that may blow your mind the next time that they duel. And the next duel, when it happens, by the way, will be this dude vs Hana. ^^ Sound cool?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Akira said nothing but she just looked down to see Aiko and hana leave but she was thinking to what she told her. Shaking her head, she gets up and heads on home now quietly.

Aiko didn't say one word all this time till she stops to see Hana speaking to someone else, a boy this time.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:00 pm

OOC: By the way. If you don't see blue text in my post, that means any narrative I do is from Hana's point of view. If you see blue text in the post, anything after it, unless I switch it back, is from Utena's point of view. I know it's confusing but you'll get the hang of it. I just hope you're enjoying this topic.

I returned home that night with Aiko, finished talking with that mysterious boy. He seemed to be on my mind. He was dark and alluring and yet, friendly and inviting. How could he have both auras to him? Anyhow, the thing that caught the most attention with me was that he was a part of the student council. He spoke of the power of miracles, or miraculous power not having an existence in this world. Could he mean he doesn't believe in miracles? But, that's ridiculous. Everything that's happened to me up till now I consider a mini miracle in its own right. Anyhow, I walked in to my house, my parents were sitting down to dessert and I was beat. Tired. I nodded to acknowledge their presences and then headed straight up to the shower. Once that was done, I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed falling right to sleep.

"Poor Hana. These duels are really taking a toll on her aren't they? Well, I don't blame her. She's so used to only using her legs to dance that I guess her arms have fallen behind on their muscles tone. Wielding that sword has to be some weight and take some toll on her body."

I took another sip of my drink and then placed it back down, feelings it warm temperature soothing my throat. Even though it wasn't sore, it was still a nice feeling. It was refreshing. I looked up the stairs, seeing no presence there, but the darkness from having the lights shut off. Hana must already be asleep. I faintly smiled before finding myself having a vision of the past. I remembered the nights that Anthy and I spent in the dorm together, nights where she'd be out late helping her brother and I'd fall asleep waiting for her return. She'd place her hand over mine and I'd wake in the middle of the night to find it entangled in my own. And then there were the nights that we'd stayed at Akio's place, where the night seemed so much more vast when I looked out the big plated glass windows at night. The stars all shined brilliantly. It was almost unreal. And even then, we still joined hands. Our joined hands always brought me the least bit of comfort in the restless situations I faced. And then there was the dark which provided no comfort for me. In fact, it made me internally insomniatic.

However, my eyes looked to the past and remembered waking one night to see that Anthy wasn't beside me as she had been for the start of the evening when we both climbed into bed. I got out of the bed and went to see where she was, exploring a bit of the greatly sized property. And what I saw, I wish to forget, but it seems I can't wipe my memories clean of that night. Anthy... was she really a slave to whatever her brother wanted to do? Was Akio really her brother? Why was he doing this to her? My eyes went wide in reality right now as they did that night, in fear. It was as if I were reliving the same memory that happened to me so long ago by just gazing into the darkness that shrouded the staircase.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 pm

ooc:No worries, great one! I won't get confused with this so I'll be fine. :3 *Hugs*

bic:Aiko was sleeping already as well but she just or gently held onto a pillow that lays on hana's bed trying to sleep and rest. As for Me, I was not in the house but my mind was lost to something else. I knew if I was trying to fix or change something in my head, I was hoping to forget. Adjusting my glasses and moving my fingers through my long purple hair, I just looked up at the night sky while thinking about my brother and what he always would make me to with him, nothing but Utena's gentle touch beling able to calm me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 pm

OOC: Okay just making sure you know. ^^

I shook my head and then awoke from what I realized my daydream was. Or rather, perhaps it was a night-dream? A memory daze is what I'm going to refer to it as. Sounds better. I awoke from my memory daze and came back to reality to find both Anthy and Aiko staring at me worriedly. They both looked at me questioning if I had just seen a ghost. Or if there was a danger in the darkness upstairs and I wished to hunt it down and protect Hana. But there was no such thing, no ghost, no intruder, just my thoughts. My haunting, eerie memories of that night replayed over in my head. The memories I thought had faded and been painted over with the happiness of the present. Apparently, I was wrong. I chuckled to myself, trying to regain some composure and sipped another sip of my drink in hand.

"Sorry about that guys. I um, I guess I was just...thinking about something. I didn't mean to space out and worry you or anything."

I chuckled again and rubbed the back of my head.

"And it doesn't really matter to me, so long as you're okay and quiet and all, but, shouldn't you be getting to bed too, soon, Aiko?"

I was watching out for the kid. She needed someone to watch over her kindly, since her eyes told me she didn't have a lot of that thing in her life: 'Kindness.' And it's a shame too, perhaps my daughter will be the only one to have shown her any of the taste of true friendship. I sighed, more like me everyday. I wonder what she'll do with that power....

As Aiko went to bed and curled up into sleep with Hana by her side, I went to watch the tv again, finding myself unable to sleep. I flipped, channel through channel, finding nothing catching my interest. I got up to get something to drink and came back to my place on the couch, resuming my channel flipping, remote in hand and arm stretched towards the tv screen.

"Next. Next. Next. Ah, there's nothing on like usual. There's just these whacky late night shows and these talk shows that bore me. Heck, even the midnight news is on. But no shows or sitcoms or movies or anything. Nothing on to watch."

I sighed and yawned, then turning off the tv and watching the lights slowly fade from the screen. I stretched and released a noise that was representative of my fatigue.

"Maybe I should hit the hay myself."

As I got up to head for bed, my cell phone, which I had left on the coffee table by the tv started to light up and vibrate. It didn't just vibrate once, it vibrated several times.... It was a call! Slowly, I walked over to the phone and picked it up in my hands, checking the screen for caller ID. But it said it was an unknown number, no name or anything, still within in the area of Japan we were living. I sighed and picked up as casually as possible.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Utena."

I was in shock. Suddenly my stomach felt uneasy and a small cold sweat broke out on my forehead. I was nervous to respond, but I knew I had to. I took a deep breath and sucked up all my courage, gaining a more determined look on my face. I said...

"Who is this?"

"I see you've matured some. Your voice sounds more womanly. You sound less afraid than you were when I knew you. You are turning into such a fine young woman. And you have a daughter. Cute kid, I must say. It's an honor, after all, to have a kid who is just like you, no?" The voice was beginning to become more ominous and creepy. He, I could tell it was a man, dared to laugh a little lightly on the other side of the receiver. It didn't help much that I was in a room that was pitch black and talking on the phone. I had to be ready just in case something popped out at me. I clenched the fist that wasn't holding the phone and continued to talk.

"Yes, yes it is. Now, who may I say is calling? And if you're not going to give me your name, the least you could do is tell me where you know me from."

"Why, you're world famous. You are the one to revolutionize the world aren't you? Well, you had that miraculous power and now, it's been passed on through your genes to your daughter. I suppose that specialness runs genetically. Oh yes, I know you from Ohtori Academy, you know, the good old days." I could tell he was snickering a bit, smirking in undeniable darkness and slight evil. If that made sense. I tensed at the mention of my daughter, but I'd come a long way from losing it completely over the things I cared for. I learned my lesson way back when with Touga. I sighed again, trying to keep calm.

"From Ohtori huh? And since you know about the duels and that power, then you probably dueled me since there were basically no spectators watching the duel except for the rose bride. And if you knew me by dueling me, you can be one of three people. Black Rose, Student Council or..."

I didn't want to say the last, those same horrible memories were reappearing in my mind again and I was beginning to think it was this guy's doing that they were appearing as so.

"Or who...Utena?"

"Or, the chairman to Ohtori Academy, you know, Akio Ohtori."

I said a little shakily. He stayed on the phone, just breathing and not saying anything else for a moment. He sounded creepy, but it could just be that he was changing his voice to sound a little less like himself. Maybe he thought I would have been able to pick him out if he spoke naturally? At this moment, I wasn't all too sure what was going on.

"Yes, I do know of him." He finally said on the other side of the phone. His tone didn't sound quite as raspy anymore, suddenly it was beginning to sound like a full formed baritone voice that spoke elegantly. I blinked. Memories kept flooding my vision again, my thoughts becoming overwhelmed with nostalgia. Then he mentioned one last thing before he hung up. "By the way, that new show that's on. I know you've been watching it. It's just fate someone like you would watch that show... it's been rescheduled. No one for sure knows the time it's on, and the characters have been redesigned and all. I was just calling to let you know that... With the new adjustments the ratings should go up."

So that was what this was? A business call? I sighed with relief. I thought it was something a lot more serious than that. Finally, I felt like I could breath again. Nothing was pressuring my lungs anymore. Thank goodness it was only about the tv network.

"Okay thanks for letting me know. I'll just look out for it then."

And then there was no answer. I supposed he hung up before I could say that to him. That... was most definitely the weirdest call I'd ever received from anyone. The voice, it sounded familiar when he said that one sentence, but apart from that, I couldn't recognize it. That one phone call had me puzzled and yet, I was too tired to conjure a coherent thought. I wanted to go to bed and that's just what I would do. I yawned and climbed up the stairs, making my way into my room with Anthy and laying in the bed to go to sleep. My thoughts had relaxed and everything seemed fine. For now, everything was peaceful. ....I think.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

I was in our bedroom waiting for Utena to come upstairs but I did see aiko going ot hana's room, alreayd sleep to say the least. My green eyes looked down to my lap, hoping she was okay after the whole dream daze Utena was under and yet, it made me worry. It was like having the same feeling from when we were both younger, or me being taken away from her when she lost her duel. A light quiet breath came out of my mouth but I took off my glasses and let down my purple hair to get ready to sleep.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:52 am

And I was lifted into my dreams as soon I fell into sleep. The night was peaceful and I felt comforted by the sheets to my skin. I breathed in and out, relaxed. Finally, my mind was at ease. So this is what it was like to be an adult huh? No rest for your mind. It was so much easier being a kid.

I sighed and turned over, snuggling up behind Anthy's form whom had her back to mine as she slept on the right side of the bed and I on the left. My wrap delicately, in my sleep, wrapped around her waist and cuddled her closer to me, sleeping with my front pressed to her back. I felt so secure with her, just holding her contently like I was doing. And it seemed like nothing could go wrong. My mind wandered into my dreams, which were all good.

Meanwhile...

"She's not just a trophy you know?"

I muttered out loud. It was sort of a mumble and yet still somewhat clear. It was loud enough to wake Aiko who was sleeping next to me. I was asleep and clearly dreaming of one of my duels and adding on my own little twists to it, as my mind would see fit. It was my dream after all. I remained asleep with a big smile on my face and found myself comfortable. But to evade a slash in my dream, I shifted my body in relief and turned over, my arm falling delicately over Aiko's waist. It just hung there, no cuddling was happening, but I did move in closer some. I was unconscious to my actions, but Aiko was fully aware. It seemed my world was beginning to become a mirror of my mom and dad's. I just hope it didn't end the same way.... Whatever way that was.

OOC: You should do something to spice the post up. ^^'' I'm interested to see what you post.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 pm

ooc:I don't know but i shall try

bic:Aiko looked down to hana to see her sleeping quietly but holding her like she was enjoying her dream or trying not to freak out from it. She looked down to the bed but wonders of what it might mean to her. Her eyes looked to hana's sleeping face but gently shifts a bit, turning her body so she was facing up to look at her face better. Being quiet as a mouse, Aiko moves closer to Hana's face to press two fingers on her lips to feel how soft they were, quiet but curious before leaning her head up to press her own lips against hana's. She didn't know what much was like to kiss another girl but it was not too bad..almost as if it was alright ot Aiko. She kept kissing her but even hugs her to move her lips down from hana's lips to ner cheeks to rub her own against them.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 am

OOC: Gee, .////.

I continued to sleep, soundly. There was no sign of me waking up anytime soon. I was having no recorded dream anymore, the world of my dreams had gone black. I was awaiting the next dream sequence to start. And then it began, I was dueling some sort of shadow like figure and it was a male. He was way bigger than me, smarter than me, and just a lot more horrifying, even though I couldn't see his face. It was strange, it was like it was a duel yet to come. I was so enticed with my dream, my arm became tighter around Aiko's waist, of course, myself still unaware of what was going on in reality right now. I had no idea she was kissing me or that she had even touched my lips with hers.

Meanwhile....

"...."

"And what is it you're doing out here all alone? Shouldn't you be home resting up? You do have a big day tomorrow."

"I don't need you telling me that. Just... mind your own business okay?"

This seemed to be a secret meeting and now, a standoff between two men. One was elder to the other, taller, more muscularly built and had the form of an older man, looking to be in about his 30's. The teenager looked as young as always and even though he was quite tall, a little less than the man who was confronting him about being out late, he was scrawny and skinny and had more effeminate traits, even so he didn't necessarily dress or act feminine in any way. The wind blew cold and the time struck at 1 in the morning, the leaves on the trees rustled eerily and then there was silence once more. The two men caught the others gaze, actually, it was more of a serious glare and not a word was said more, just a really long pause. The younger of the two, started to walk away, the opposite direction of the taller man, with his hands in his pockets. The booming and baritone voice of the older man, caught the other's attention and he stopped in his tracks.

"Fine, by all means, do what it is you please. But I should warn you, you're going to lose. It's just fate. And with that girl, no victory shall happen. But you are one of the special ones, I want you to always remember that, Ryuu."

"Please, I don't need what runs through my veins brought into this. This isn't about who shares what blood and how special I can be. It's about dueling that girl said to hold the power to revolutionize the world and obtaining the rose bride for a certain purpose. I'm still working on that mission but it will take time, you have to understand. As for the winning or losing, to be honest with you, I could care less whether I win or lose, so long as I go according to plan everything works out right. I am plotting something else all my own."

"Devious, I like it."

"Just mind your own business."

The younger remarked as he walked away. It was strange. Would not two strangers not have a conversation so familiar? The older even addressed the younger as Ryuu, implicative that they knew each other, perhaps a lot more personally than at face value would perceive. Still their conversation ended and the younger began to walk in the direction he was originally walking in in the first place. The other man began to walk the opposite way of the younger named Ryuu, seeming to disappear completely into the darkness. What was to happen in the future?

Meanwhile...

I was having a dream, I needed to defend my wife and my daughter all the same. There was some emergency I needed to fix. I could only save one it seemed; So who do I save, my wife or my kid? I had no clue what to pick and just as I was about to make a move, a voice echoed in my head, that sounded very familiar. My eyes widened, in the dream of course, in fear from the recognition of the voice speaking to me. And from what seemed like thin air, appeared behind me a shadowy figure formed like someone I once knew. As the figure began to approach closer, he came into light and his identity was revealed. It was Akio!

'Surprised my dear... Utena?'

'Akio! How... why? This is all your doing isn't it?!'

'Why, you've grown and have become more keen to your senses. A lot more astute, if I do say so myself. How could you tell?'

'Please, it's just in your nature to do something like this. I can't believe I trusted you when I was younger and then you... you betrayed me and did all those horrible things. Now you're setting me up for 'failure' again? You want me to choose between Anthy and Hana.... what is it you're trying to do, anger me more? Stop these games, it isn't going to work. I'll overcome anything you throw at me! I'll stop you, I am a prince Akio! You hear me!'

I shouted at him in my dream, my voice echoing. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead and my arm tightened around Anthy's waist, who was laying right next to me. I, of course, was unaware of what was going on out in the real world, the reality of it was that we were sleeping and yet I felt trapped in my dream, if such a thing were possible. I scrunched up in both anger and fear, emotionally feeling the dream as if it were real. My arm tightened around Anthy to cuddle her more, hoping that that would provide some form of comfort for me, subconsciously. Yet my dream persisted on...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:27 pm

ooc:*blushed*

bic:I woke up from feeling that to see Utena looking as if she had a bad dream. My green eyes looked worried before holding her in my arms, hoping she will be okay in the mean time. I did wish I could do something to help her when she's like this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 am

OOC: You really know how to spice things up don't you? So uh, Aiko is falling for Hana?

I continued to dream, as did my father, it seemed we were mirror images right now. Aiko was kissing me, unbeknownst to me, and then cuddling me. My mother was cuddling my father, our dreams, perhaps one in the same with their genre. And one in the same with the emotions they gave us. Still, we slept soundly, unaware that the women that were most prominent in our lives, were tenderly holding us, hoping we'd survive these darker dreams; Or shall I say, nightmares?

OOC: I can't think of anything else to do, so after one more post from you, we'll skip time.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 am

ooc:Yep! :3 And sure, we can do that.

bic:As I held Utena close to my body, my eyes were looking worried of what was going on in her mind. She had worse dreams than I did and I knew that couldn't be good. I tried to go back to sleep but in my thoughts, my mind were clouded with fear and worry of my love, my daughter, and her friend. I just hoped it was not from my brother again. As for Aiko, she just kept closer to Hana but tries to sleep too. She knew tommorow would be something for them both but that just made her more curious.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC: Well that's adorable that Aiko is falling for Hana. I wonder what's making her fall in the first place. Anyhow, Hana's clueless you know? ^^'' And, alrighty, time for a time skip!

It was another day at Ohtori Academy, the famous institution of education to have bred so many wonderful minds the world has now. As well as some of the best people. But the secrets that lie within these walls still lie there, never to be exhumed to the light. Everything of this academy is a mystery and only those lucky enough to find something special to them in their past, lucky enough to have such strong motives know what that secret is. It is the secret of the rose crest and their rules. Among the fingers of those who have clenched this secret in their own embraces, within their own amputated hearts, all wear that ring to compete for this miraculous power.

I yawned on my way to school with Aiko, I had the strangest dreams last night and not every one of them was pleasant. In fact, even though I'd slept a lot, I still felt fatigued and tired. My feet trudged on, approaching the building, I was to get there soon. Another day of learning, I thought, continuing to walk, recalling vague pieces of my dream last night, it was rather strange. Fighting someone who didn't seem to be a person I've met yet. No matter, I would face that challenge when the time came, I guess. And I suppose because he was all shadowy in my dream, the time to know that person didn't come yet. Still, I stared at the rose crest on my finger as I walked, pensively thinking. From what seemed like nowhere a hyperactive young girl that I felt I hadn't seen in ages, awoke me from my deep thoughtful slumber, and jumped onto my back, almost, bending me over completely.

"Hana!! Hana, Hana my love!"

She giggled as she glomped me really tightly. I blinked and awoke, finding myself back in reality and away from my little daydream.

"Whoa, whoa there, Kaori. Don't frighten me like that, one day you may just cause both of us to go the hospital."

I laughed and she did as well, taking it as a joke. Of course it was, I didn't mean any ill by it. But for the rest of the trip to inside the building to our classroom she insisted upon riding on my back, I haven't a clue why, but she did. At least it was giving my muscles a workout. I did need to have some stamina, as I'm sure these duels will get harder.

A few hours later....

It was now after school and I was still tired. I began on my way to my locker, Kaori said that her mother was picking her up early from school so I didn't have to walk with her home. I suppose that spared me the extra energy I could to walk myself and Aiko home, that is, until I ran into that same boy I ran into the other night when I was walking home. He seemed to catch my gaze, his form did, anyway, leaning up against a pillar right by where my locker was, his arms folded, looking somewhat angry, and not so deep in thought anymore. I blinked and then he opened his eyes and met my gaze, I was shocked a bit at first that he knew I was standing there, but regardless, I walked up to my locker, opening it. It was then he decided to walk over to me and begin talking.

"Oh hello, um, Mr...."

"Name's Ryuu. I expect you'll be calling me by that name."

He was really straightforward wasn't he?

"Uh yes. Anyway Ryuu, what's u-"

Before I could even finish my question he cut in again and his eye held this cold, piercing stare this time around. They had the same emptiness still that Aiko possessed in hers, I wondered, could they be related? But, no they don't look alike and this guy seems like he expresses his emotions when they get this strong. I blinked.

"It's after school. Meet me in the dueling arena forest. I want you to prove to me this power of miracles. I want to see if it's true and when I beat you and "take it for my own", I'll use it to disprove the power of miracles themselves. There are no such things in existence, and life has been way too unkind for me for me to know that as fact, and you soon will too Hana. Whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting there."

He walked away very coldly, and as he began on his strides away from my locker, I stood there dumbfounded, watching him walk away. Then, all of a sudden, a very brave Aiko walked up to him and offered for him to take the orange rose from her hands. He was angry, I could almost predict what he was going to do, she didn't deserve to get hit. I thought; She doesn't deserve what's coming to her! But, much to my surprise, he didn't hit her, he took the rose politely, kissed her cheek and then knocked it sideways in a light playful motion before walking away. I blinked, just who was this kid and what was he up to?

At the dueling arena...

I was all suited up and ready to go, ready to battle against this Ryuu guy. Just who was he anyway? I looked to his finger again, the same rose crest as mine and all the others. I looked to his uniform, most definitely student council. I looked to his rose, an orange one that went with his uniform. And he didn't believe in the power of miracles? Why, sure there are miracles, you just have to believe in them.

"So, just who are you Ryuu? I have never really heard of you before."

"Figures. I keep to myself often so it's not a wonder that you haven't heard much about me. I'm the fencing team captain, I'm in the high school section, 16 years old, a sophomore in class 1A. People start rumors that make me seem unstable, I shall have them know I take the necessary precautions so I'm not!"

"Yeah I've heard rumors. But, that doesn't mean that I believe them. I want to get to know the real Ryuu behind all of this... cool guy stuff you put on."

"You'll have to defeat me first!"

And with that I was drawing the sword from Aiko, the sword fit just right in my hands as I raised it up and then the bells rang for the duel to commence. I could tell this wasn't going to be easy, me against the fencing team captain. I'd better watch my back. I rushed at him, since he didn't seem to be moving, and he swiftly moved to the side, allowing me to stumble past him. He smirked and drew his sword upright, before leaning in and dashing at me, of course, a second after I'd reestablished my balance. I was barely able to dodge that, but I did. And he kept trying his luck, jabbing and striking, cutting, to see if he could find an angle which worked to his advantage, none whatsoever. He cut around inside and I placed my arm up, closing my eyes, flinching from his attack, turns out he was just playing with me. He remarked...

"Come on you can take a little more, can't you?"

I backed up and we got right back to dueling, swords clashing loudly and everywhere. I dashed forward again after being pushed back by his sheer power. He moved to the side again and caught me by the waist, throwing me down to the floor, and somehow in the process, he disarmed me. The sword went high into the air and he stood tall and strong. I could sense this duel was almost over. And was I going to lose? :/

"It's all over. I've beaten you, Hana Tenjou and now prepare to be disproven of the power of miracles. They do not exist, do not place your trust in them, your will in them, or you feelings in them. They will only betray you. Say farewell to that rose..."

And in that moment, it seemed like time almost slowed to a stop. I was about to lose the duel, lose Aiko, lose everything I've been up till now. I was about to lose this miraculous power to someone who didn't believe in them in the first place. This moment was intense, Aiko stared with empty eyes at the blade in the air, coming down readily, and yet she had a bit of fear in her eyes. Could it be she wanted me to win? Ryuu raised his blade in the air and was about to strike me, when I rolled over and dodged it just in time. That, in turn, resulted in the blade falling directly in my hands, and I landed in a crouching position. It was at this point that Ryuu was once more enraged and I felt a surge that helped me forward. I began to dash and he seemed to be caught off guard again, our swords met and clashed, sliding upon each other. He ended up rotating the swords so that some of my locks of her were cut off and my cheek had been injured by the swipe, accidentally. And, so that also, somehow, amazingly, he was able to disarm me again. The sword went up in to the air and he threw me down again by my waist. He pointed his sword at me, rage in his eyes.

"Now... it's all over."

And just as he went to slash at my rose, the sword that was disarmed from my hands, flew downward and speared his rose. The rose gently slid down the sword as it stuck itself in the floor. His eyes went wide with disbelief for a moment that he'd lost according to a miracle. He sighed and began his walk out of the arena, a wind blowing by and ringing the bells signifying the end of the duel.

"Just mind your own business."

He uttered as slowly began to walk away. I stayed there on the floor dumbfounded by the events that have happened. I wondered, could it be that surge that I feel during battle that's helping me? Was that some other force or power that wants me to win these duels? Aiko soon joined me by my side and softly smiled, showing her appreciation I'd won. But I couldn't help but wonder, what was all this about right now? And why was I looped up in the middle of it all?

Meanwhile at the Tenjou Residence...

I turned the TV on to watch what was on and saw another preview for the show that was still being worked out for the bugs I liked. The show I watched that night with Anthy that was like a mirror of me and her and the adventures we went on when we were younger. All of these things that seemed to be bringing up the past,I sure hope nothing bad is about to happen. But I continued to watch the preview, this show was going to be good I knew it.

I smiled and took a sip of the coffee I had in hand.

"Wow, Anthy. This sure is going to be a good series. I can't wait for it to be rescheduled on TV and on at a regular time. I was looking forward to watching the other episodes when they previewed the first one. But they said that the program was still being worked on. Ah well, just have to wait I guess."

I smiled and remarked to Anthy who was standing in the other room, to come into the one I was in momentarily. The show was quite exciting but it was really beginning to make me wonder things and more importantly, it was bringing back these bad bad memories of when I was younger than I was now. It was making me have these nightmares as of recent. I had a bad vibe about this and... I didn't know why...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 am

I looked to the tv to see the show but my smile still shows on my hands while whipping my wet hands in a towel since I was just done cleaning the kitchen. You could even see it sparkle from the shine."I can tell, my love. Though, I never knew this show would be so popular now a days but I guess it's suprising to me." My eyes were closed with a little baby smile but I was curious. My mind was worried about my Utena, dauther Hana, and our new guest Aiko, thinking what was going to happen later on in time. Or if they had bad dreams that would make them feel so...nervous. Gripping the towel, my thoughs came to my brother that I have not heard from in some time but it couldn't be him after I left the school years ago to live on my own and be happy..could it? I tried to stay calm so I didn't worry Utena or my baby girl Hana or Aiko too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm

"Yeah, I wonder how Hana's doing with her duels. If they were anything like mine, she'd be up to the Juri person by now, or maybe Miki. Depends on how fast or slow things move, I guess."

I smiled and shrugged, standing up and grabbing my basketball and then my keys. I looked to Anthy whom seemed to be curiously looking at me, probably wondering where I was going. I chuckled and spun the ball on my finger.

"I think I'm going to go shoot some hoops at the park, I'll be back soon. Tell Hana if she wants to join me, she's welcome to. Or Aiko for that matter."

I smiled and left, walking down the block to the park, dribbling the ball on the pavement once I was outside.

Meanwhile... with Hana and Aiko....

I walked home, satisfied that I had one. I didn't think I was going to stand a chance against the captain of the fencing team. Yet, I knew I had to try. If I didn't, then I'd probably lose this great power and Aiko along with it. I was beginning to realize now just how special Aiko was as a person and to me alike, she was a good friend of mine and I didn't want to lose her. From now on, I'd made up my mind, I'd protect Aiko no matter what and I wouldn't let anyone take her away from me. Not the student council, not my other friends, not strangers, not anybody. I kept looking down at the ring on my finger as I was walking. The sun was setting and my stomach grumbled. I was hungry, but I was also tired. I groaned.

"Awwwwww man! The worst possible combination possible. I'm hungry and I'm beat. That has to be the most difficult thing ever, because now I have to pick between sleeping and eating. I can't do both."

A young man's laugh came from what seemed like nowhere, I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going and as I began to look for where the sound came from, I bumped into someone and almost fell to the ground, if it were not for his smooth moves that caught me by the waist before I fell and brought me back up, spiraling me into his bulky arms. He was a lot taller than me and he seemed to wear this.... entrancing smile. Or at least most girls would think it was entrancing. Who was this guy really?

"Are you alright, my dear?"

"Just fine. And you know, I can stand on my own without your help."

"Fine, fine. You said that you were sleepy and hungry, well why don't you go home and eat something first and then sleep. I guarantee you, it works and it helps replenish your strength. And you're better off that way."

He winked. Creepy.

"Alright thanks for the tip. But, uh, who are you exactly?"

"Oh sorry! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Takehiko Ohtori. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Tenjou. And might I say, even with boys' clothes, you do look lovely."

He bowed and kissed my hand, I took it back immediately. That was a little weird. What was this guy's problem? Was he some sort of playboy? And why did he have this weird obsession with me? He wasn't paying any attention at all that Aiko was there too, it was like we were alone. I gently looked down and tried to sustain myself from feeling all blushed and embarrassed by him. Instead, I cleared my throat and spoke to him crisp and clear.

"Well I was on my way home, and I don't see why you have to keep me here any longer. You gave me a tip, now please let me take it."

"Feisty. I like that in a woman. Fire, passion, heat, it's amazing, the adventure when those things are involved, don't you think? After all, you have to live with a certain amount of.... romance in your life. Tell me something, didn't your... "prince" look something like me?"

I blinked, remembering the day that I crashed on my bike in the forest. There was a kind man who showed from nowhere and gave me this ring. He wasn't necessarily a prince, but for whatever reason, my mind remembered him that way. That stranger, I had no emotional connection to him, or at least I thought I didn't. But however, I found myself lightly blushing and trying to hide it, the first time ever I'd been shy and shown it. What was happening? Did he recognize something in me that others couldn't see or was it that I really did have feelings for that guy who gave me this ring?

"Stop it!"

I cried out, the red color fading from my cheeks and he backed up as I did, obviously a bit startled by what was going on. He hadn't expected that reaction to come out of me.

"Miss Tenjou... I..."

"No more of this stuff. You can just call me Hana. You don't have to call me by my last name if you don't want to. But, listen, I am not into this romance stuff right now, or maybe I am, I don't know. What I do know is that I want to get home because I'm hungry and tired. And you're blocking the way. So, could you please move and I will see you tomorrow at school anyway. You look to be a part of the student council."

"Indeed, I am its president. But you're right. You should get home and rest. I am sorry to have kept you Hana. I shall see you at school tomorrow and perhaps then we can chat a bit about things. After all, I see the same devotion and passion in your eyes that are in mine."

He flashed a smirk and the ring on his finger caught the gleam of the setting sun on the horizon, as I watched him walk away. My eyes widened in shock and I stayed there for a moment, dumbfounded at the accessory that I caught glimpse of. It seemed I was in a daze and for a real minute there, I forgot all about the feelings of hunger and fatigue, all that mattered was that he was wearing the same ring I was. Then my face scrunched up a bit and I looked at my own, then back up at him walking away, I sighed out as I thought:

'Don't worry Aiko, I'm not going to let him take you from me, I won't let anyone take you from me.'

And with that I was able to propel my feet in the direction of my home so that I could be done with this day. What a wild ride this rose crest game was taking me on, I just hope it didn't get any crazier.....

OOC: I'm putting this here to help me identify the different colors for the different characters and remember the names as well. This is just a reference...

BLUE = Utena Tenjou
VIOLET = Anthy Himemiya-Tenjou
INDIGO = Aiko Kiryuu
YELLOW = Hana Tenjou
DARK ORANGE = Ryuu Kiryuu
TEAL = Akari Kaoru
GREEN = Saito Kyoichi
DARK RED = Takehiko Ohtori
CRIMSON = Mystery caller
BROWN = Kaori Shinohara

And I think that's it. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next