MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 am

"It was the best thing I ever saw, hana! It makes me wish to be your dance parnter."Akira said nothing else sighing in a dream like smile but Aiko looked to her and Hana. "She is right, miss hana. You still dance very quick but fast on your feet."

That got Akira a bit more angry but she hid it. "Yeah, true..but she's got alot more than that for how cool she dances, aiko." aiko looked to akira but she still said nothing else standing by hana.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 8 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 am

I blinked. Was there some sort of rivalry going on here I didn't know about? I shrugged and smiled.

"Well thank you Akari. I sure do appreciate your compliments. And you too Aiko, thanks for being my dance partner."

I thought the atmosphere friendly. Never did I ever think it would grow to be sort of intense and awkward.

OOC: You wanna have Akari flirt with Hana?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 pm

ooc:If you want to

bic:"No problem. I wouldn't even mind dancing with you for once if Anthy would let me. I bet it would be really fun." Akari smiled happy to Hana but she gently looked to see Aiko just stood their quiet and being quiet for a bit from this. "Guess that means you must have a good well point for this I believe..."

"Oh/ And what is your point?"

"I'm just saying you got a well point of view to dancing. It's nothing much..Unless something is going on?"

"NO! I mean..n-no? I was just saying that's all. I mean, I bet I'll be good a dancer as aiko could be..."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC: I think it'd be smart. Now what was Akari's motive again? Oh yeah, to be able to separate the two of them so Hana is her's. And to make sure it stays that way, using Aiko's power for it. That's why she will duel Hana. ^^

"Hehe, well if you want to dance with me Akari, all you have to do is say so. What would you like to dance? Ballroom styles, hip hop. I think I know some ballet. So what'll it be?"

I smiled happily, continuing my little movements to the music that was being played. And even if it wasn't, I could hear a tune in my head that I was constantly jamming to. I awaited for someone to grab my hand and be my next dance partner. I didn't want them fighting. After all, we dance to express, not to impress.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Akira and Aiko looked at each other but they said nothing for a bit now, wondering what is going on.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:25 pm

"Akari?"

I extended my hand to dance, stopping my footwork for the moment.

"Do you wanna give a try at dancing with me? I promise you'll learn like Aiko did and you'll love it. Well, I love to dance. And who knows? You may even be good at it."

I smiled and awaited her answer.

OOC: If you wanna have Akari flirt with Hana, the best dance to be able to do that would be the cha cha, or salsa. Something spanish. That involves hip movement and very sensual moves. It's up to you whether you want to make Aiko jealous or not. But, I'll definitely keep up my part with Hana and give Akari the motive to duel her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

"Right sorry. How about salsa?" she takes hana's hand in her own while blushing with a little smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 pm

"Oh alright, Salsa huh? Well, I'll lead and you follow. What you have to do is, Salsa, from what I remember, is a bunch of sensual movements. Hips are a big part of it and hm, well, interpret it how you like. I interpret it as passion between the two dancers. The woman is trying to seduce the man and the man is trying to share his passion with the woman. Anyway. Here."

I handed my phone to Aiko.

"Somewhere on there in my music is a salsa song. It should be in its own playlist, really easy to find. Would you play that for us Aiko, please?"

I smiled and winked at her, making sure she got it for us. I immediately took form with Akari, placing my one hand on her waist and the other joined in hers in an almost stiff frame. Her hand was to be leaning on my shoulder and joined in mine specific way. This time, there was no tension between us, it was loose yet firm. Something the salsa dance called for. I looked to Akari.

"Just follow my lead."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Aiko said nothing as she takes the phone from hana and tries to find the song quietly while Akira was getting ready too, blushing a bit but smiled happy in her head. Gently, aiko finds the song and plays it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:03 pm

I awaited the right time to enter the music and start dancing. It was like I became a whole other person when dancing and I invited others into a whole new world with me. My other world apart from reality. I danced to express. And the expression came from deep within my heart.

I began to lead Akari in the dance, watching Aiko all the while. Hopefully she'd just feel it and get into it. I would keep my gaze focused on Akari for the most part, but every so often I'd glance at Aiko.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Akira kept following Hana as they danced, her smile showing on her face but at least she stopped blushing. She was really happy to be dancing with hana but felt a bit more jealous when catching her looking at Aiko a few times. She just pouths a bit but kept following her as Aiko said nothing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 pm

I continued to dance and used my hips only a bit, as it was the custom in this style of dance to do that. I smiled and looked at Akari.

"Just let yourself go."

I wanted her to have fun.

OOC: Remember? Flirt? ^^'' I apologize, I don't mean to be pushing you.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm

ooc:....

bic:Akira looked up to hana blushing again before gently swaying her hips as she was following hana. her hands kept where they were while dancing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 pm

OOC: Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry, I'm just trying to move the plot along... v.v

I watched her hips sway. She was finally getting into it, I smiled and watched them, moving one of my hands down to one of them. The other kept the form alive. I pressed my body to hers, getting into it as well. As far as I was concerned we were making art through dance.

I blushed.

"Yeah, uh.. that's it."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:37 pm

ooc:...it's okay. You are still trying ot make this fun..it's maybe me. *looking down*

bic:"I'm so happy. I didn't know you could dance so well.." she kept following hana but wraps her hands in hana's while aiko said nothing still. She sees Akira do a move foward to almost kiss hana but moves back still swaying her hips.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 pm

OOC: Well if it's worth anything, we're gonna battle soon.

I kept dancing, I blushed and continued. She was certainly getting into it. I kept glancing at Aiko, trying to keep my mind off from getting too flustered by her movement.

"Wow, I didn't know you were the quite the dancer yourself. You pick up quick."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 pm

ooc:*sighs*Okay

bic:"Thanks, hana. That just tells you I like trying new things."Akira smiled while still following hana's lead.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

"Well yeah, it seems you do."

I smiled and continued to lead. Honestly, her body seemed to know all the right ways to move. NO WAIT! What was I saying, what was I thinking? There's no way I could be attracted to women.. I mean, sure they did catch my attention sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm into them. In any case, I only continued to dance and stare at Aiko. How the sunlight caught her just right. It made all the logical sense in my brain be thrown out the window. I couldn't help but stare in awe. She was beauteous.

OOC: Oh what's the matter? Sad
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

ooc:...

bic:"Yay! I'm gald you think so! Though, I was hoping I could do better in dancing with you, hana. maybe take up some tango lessons too!!" she smiled happy as Akira just kept folloiwng hana's footsteps but she was hoping Aiko was jealous even from her emotionless look.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

Now I feel like I did something wrong...

"Well I'd be happy to give you lessons anytime you want. You just have to let me know."

I smiled but trailed off a bit at the end, watching Aiko in the sunlight. I couldn't see it in her eyes but she might have been jealous. But why? Why did I sense this intense atmosphere between them? All it was was dancing right? I blinked. Could there be something else going on here?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 am

ooc:*shaking head no*

bic:"that would be fantastic! Thank you so much hana." she smiled happy while looking to Hana but still ignoring Aiko.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:37 pm

"Uh you're welcome. So I guess just practice those steps and show me your improvement sometime. As for right now, I think Aiko made plans for a dance lesson. She's really into it."

I giggled lightly and stopped dancing, gently walking over to Aiko and extending my hand towards hers to dance. I tapped the next song on my phone. A hip hop once. Immediately I started dancing, and then slowed down so she could get the steps and then I started to partner dance with her. As we moved, there was more chemistry between she and I than with Akari. It was sad but true. In any case, what was this magnetism drawing me to her? I questioned inside my head.

OOC: Feel free any time beyond this point to challenge.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Akira said nothing but nods to Hana before looking to see her focus back on Aiko again that made her a little more angry. She could see them dancing again and aiko just following her lead. That was the last straw!! "That's it! Hana, I..what do you even see in aiko?! She barley talkes!!!! I bet she dosen't even know how to be happy unlike I do. So, i'll fight to prove it."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm

I blinked and walked over to stop the music and place my phone back in my pocket.

"What is it you're talking about Akari? Fight to prove it, see in Aiko... I see good things about her. She's my friend, why all of sudden are you so angry?"

I stayed where I was, looking back and forth between the two of them. Something was bound to erupt sometime soon and I guess it was the volcano of Akari's emotions. I didn't get it, whatever could she mean. Wait, she wasn't talking about dueling me was she? I remembered she had the same rose crest I did on my fingers on hers. I looked to it shining briefly in the small amount of sun coming through the window. Otherwise the rest of her body was in the complete shadows, the shade of the room. I'd supposed this was symbolic of something. But, how could someone so sweet and kind and timid as Akari ever work up the nerve to duel me and out of nowhere to? Where did all this anger come from? I don't know, but I'd find out...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm

"I mean dueling me! I will fight to prove I'm better for you than Aiko is with you. Don't you see? I know I just seen you or so but something about you is very speical to me and I will prove that of me having this crush on you." Her eyes glared at Aiko that said nothing still but looked back to Hana. "So what do you say? IF you duel me, I will prove this to you."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next