MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 am

"I'm not angry. When will you learn the difference?"

I laughed softly to myself. I just wanted to know what was going on within her mind. Better yet, what she was feeling. Being that we were married, we talk about those things now. It makes way for a healthy marriage.

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko...

Our lips continued to meet in fervent pleasure. I separated from her lips for a moment, already missing them.

"What's one of your... ?"

I couldn't complete the sentence, but I wanted to make her feel as good as I did right now. I blushed, even if she might not have seen. Tell me, please Aiko.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 19 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Aiko said nothing blushing red more than Hana did before looking down, gently looking to the side. "You wish to know of my pleasure spots. I got a few I believe. Lower back, someone kissing near my throat, running nails down behind my neck.."she sounded so shy but looked back to her.

~Meanwhile with anthy and Utena~
"I'm sorry and I know. I guess I need to work on that again huh?"I laughed at myself blushing but looked down or away from her face. Even the way she looks at me made me blush.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 pm

"Well, what is it you were mumbling about....?"

A pause in my speech.

"Anthy? You're blushing. Everything alright?"

And for a moment, the same inflection in my voice that had only been heard when I was 14 came back. My voice rang in with its sweet, young chime. And memories flooded back to us.

I smiled.

"You mean like this?"

My hands slowly trailed to her lower back to hold her by her tailbone, firmly pressed to me, both of my hands flat on the bone around that area. And I leaned up, clearing the hair away to the other side, before kissing at her neck softy.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Aiko jumped in suprise feeling that but her body quickly relaxed, eyes gently closing letting out a small sound for hana to hear. "Y-yes......"

~Meanwhile with Anthy and Utena~
My cheeks went more red hearing Aiko's sudden noise that I looked away, trying to be calm but thinking about it and hearing the noise was not helping me much. i couldn't look at Utena but I still heard her voice. "I'm fine...everything is alright......."My voice seemed to be changing into a seductive like type.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 pm

I blinked, confused, and seemingly, my mind went back to being innocent my 14 year old self. I sat on the bed.

"Hm? Okay well, if you say so, I guess."

I hardly noticed the change at all, into seduction. Boy, I was in for it.

I smirked. She moaned. Surprisingly, it gave me this tingly feeling inside my abdomen, more like a little beneath it. It sorta tickled, and I wondered what it could be. I then began to slowly massage her tailbone, and kiss her neck harder. Those noises... why did they do such things to me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Aiko kept releasing quiet noises while her face was flushed. she hugs Hana to her while feeling a little weak standing over her or laying on her gently. "M-miss h-hana.."Her voice even sounded lost to such feelings but just tried to keep still before squeezing her shoulders to return the favor.

I said nothing else before turning around not showing my face but gently goes to utena and sitting by her. "But you know? I have been thinking about something Utena? Remember when we were younger, we would have...'speical times' together? When we were alone at the academy?"my voice was quiet but speaking in her ear while blushing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yes?"

I answered, blushing and releasing a moan of my own when she squeezed my shoulders, a large gasp escaping my vocal chords. My legs began to slowly open, allowing her form to lay between my legs, our abdomens, and sexes meeting, through the clothing of course.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy...

"Uh yes. Fun times."

I blushed feeling only a little uncomfortable. Why bring this up now?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"So you do remember then. Tell me then, Utena? Don't you remember all the fun times we would do together during that time? Or, what I would do for you?"I blushed but kept near her before hugging Utena to me.

~Meanwhile with Aiko and Hana~
Aiko would have responded but she could talk while letting out more louder moan but still tries to help her feel the same squeezing her shoulder but resting her chin over her shoulder.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:57 pm

"Mmm... Aiko."

I tried to keep that one in, but it escaped. So much pleasure was being felt in this room right now and the bliss kept me from caring. This was certainly one weird night. What had this enchantress done to put me under her spell?

"I-I do.. Anthy..."

I blushed more as she hugged me to her. Now I could recgonize the tone in her voice. Seductive. Just what was she after?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 am

I smiled happily before still hugging her to me but lowers my hands around her waist. "Then you do remember what happened..*rises hands up arms* If I.....*still going up before they were on her shoulders* Squeezed these right?"I didn't wait for her to say cuz I begin squeezing them quickly.

~Meanwhile with Aiko and hana~
"M-miss...h-hana..hana.."she kept repeating the same thing over and over again for her still blushing but still laying on her body and her hands still squeezing before kissing her neck again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:13 am

I moaned again, and for fear of my parents in the other room, I quieted my moans and hers with a deep kiss to her lips. My hands now moving to the sides of her tailbone, her hips.

"Mmm."

I moaned into our kiss. This was driving me crazy. My hips involuntarily moved against hers. What was happening?

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy..

"Mm."

A small moan already released itself from my mouth. I didn't mean to, and my eyes spread wide when I realized what I did.

"W-what the?"

I blushed at my own noise, thinking; What was that? o.o
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 am

I smirked but goes behind Utena to gently squeeze her shoulder again more over and over while blushing. "You still sound just like years ago but more better, hmm Utena? I wonder what would happen if I kept this up?" I never knew I could sound like that but I didn't care, I had to see what would happen while squeezing her shoulders and keeping her close so she can't get away.

~Meanwhile with aiko and Hana~
Aiko muffled moaned feeling the kiss trying to do the same while still squeezing and moving her body with hana as well. All of this was making her feel warm but she was just not really focusing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 am

I muffled another moan by kissing her lips more deeply. To much of my own surprise, she was moving her hips with me, our lower sections grinding against one another. That... did me in. I could no longer focus.

"Ahhh Aiko... more..."

That was a little loud. Uh oh.

She kept squeezing, playing with my pleasure spots. I didn't know what she was after. Sex? Making out? Something? I tried to resist, the color in my cheeks changing to crimson.

"Mmmm."

A slightly louder one let out from my throat. I caught myself once more and this time I moved away from Anthy. My jacket was already off me and hanging on the rack somewhere. My tank top was on, revealing my toned muscles and part of my back and neck. I turned my back to her and sat on the other side. It'd been years since I felt this way... what was going on? I mumbled to myself.

" Was I just moaning?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 am

I said nothing but looked to Utena before smiling. "Don't tell me you forgot about what moaning was dear.. You used to make me moan when we had time together."I blushed but looked down.

~Meanwhile with aiko and hana~
Aiko kept blushing trying to be quiet holding on and eyes remained closed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 am

"I.. uh.."

I clutched my stomach. I had such bad butterflies, my heart was beating rapidly. Control yourself Utena!

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko..

"Wait..."

I looked at myself right now and then at Aiko and then at the bed. I shoved her off of me.

"Shit..."

I paced then, half sweaty.

"Tell me please this is one of those dreams..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:00 am

Aiko said nothing but blushing looking at her then to her hands. "N-not really...miss hana."she said quietly.

I blushed more but looked at her. "What's wrong? I thought you missed those times Utena? Didn't you want to make me moan only for you? Feeling your hands moving against my skin? Kissing me over my body even my lips? Even.....*red now* Being able to see ourselves lost to our own pleasure?" I should stop now but I couldn't. The feeling got worse.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 am

"Fuck.. wake up Hana... wake up. I can't be kissing you. I cant be feeling this way...."

I began to pace and get louder. Quite visibly shaken up by this event. I closed my eyes and paced, hitting my head lightly with my hand. I opened them again and held my head as I paced, doing all sorts of abstract movements. I was in denial, but I hadn't known that.

"No... no no, there's no way in hell I could like you. I don't like you... I don't like you because I ... because I like Takehiko...."

I'd said from nowhere and stopped for a moment. And I don't know what made me do this ,but I looked to Aiko to see what her reaction would be. Way to go Hana, you probably hurt her...

I remembered all she was talking about. And somewhere in there, I'd closed my eyes. I began to picture it and recall the memories, the blushing on my face growing to more of a red color. My body wanted it, it wanted her so bad. But, my mind stood in the way of that. I couldn't for some reason, I just couldn't. Perhaps all those nightmares? I was fighting a war, between my mind and my body. Something told me to not do it and yet my body craved it. Which would I choose?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:31 am

I said nothing looking at her but gently turns to look away gently before being quiet."I'm sorry if I make you this way. We can just go to sleep if you like." I didn't want to do something that might make her mad so I just looked at my hand.

~Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko~
Aiko's eyes widen a little bit hearing her words. It was echoing nonstop but she just looked down not looking at her now. "........." she held back her tears but her heart felt like it had shattered. Getting up, she gently goes to the door and then opens it. "....I'm sorry if I.......kissed you Miss hana......execuse me for I'm sleeping downstairs.." She would find a blanket and pillow their somewhere before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:45 am

"Mmm, no. C-come on Anthy. Let's ... do it."

My body won. But my voice sounded like the 14 year old me. The nightmares had clearly been taking a toll on my vocal chords, thus making my voice somewhat harsh. And now apparently, from it, I sounded younger. I'd get my pleasure...

I realized then just how stupid I was to have said that. And also, just how much it hurt her. We were just kissing, and I have to go and say something like that? Why did I have to go and ruin this? Why did I have say I like Takehiko? Why him of all people? Why anyone at all? I could have said a million other things but that's the one thing I latch onto? I held my head and stopped my pacing, going up to her to try and fix everything. But it was too late.

I watched her gather up her things. Her pillow, her blanket, her anything else she needed. I watched her walk past me and to the doorframe. I watched her do all that and then my voice protruded softly in this tense silence.

"Aiko... wait."

And with that, she'd left to go lay downstairs on the couch. I hoped she found more comfort waiting there for her then up here with me, where most likely, I'd be sleepless. I dragged my sorry butt back to lay on the bed, forced to smell the places on the sheets where she once lay. I caressed those sheets softly, wishing she were here with me. I always did find a comfort with sleeping next to her each night. I was reminded of my comment, it still echoing in my head. And the moment I'd said it and how I'd said it and everything. I sighed and lay there in my own discomfort with myself. How could I have been so stupid? I knew I was stupid, just never this stupid. And then I began to stare at the ceiling, and there I laid, all night, without sleep.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 am

Aiko was laying on the couch downstairs quietly while looking to the door feeling like she wanted to leave but just closed her eyes, gently feeling one tear showing as it sparkled under the moonlight that shines in the living room. "I thought she liked me back...g-guess not. Maybe others were right; just being a tool can't find happiness at all." She didn't wish to believe it but it was sinking into her mind before going to sleep, trying to ignore her broken heart.

~Meanwhile with Anthy and utena~
I looked at her quiet but blushed again, looking down at the bed. "But It looks like you didn't want to. I will not if you didn't really want to." I looked down still but looked up, surprised by how she was now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 am

"N-no... I want to. T-talk sweet to me..."

I tried to say as levelly as I possibly could, which was ultimately failing right now from the surges of want in my body.

Meanwhile with Hana..

"I'm a stupid, stupid girl..."

I sighed and then looked at the time. It was pretty late, probably already into tomorrow. I decided to do something reckless. Instead of just laying there, which I had trouble doing, I placed on some spare clothes I had, boys', of course. Put on my watch, put my cell in my pocket, as well as my wallet, and then fastened the shoes on my feet. I made my way downstairs with empty eyes, behind glasses. (I'd taken my contacts out.) I grabbed my coat, the warmest I could find and headed out the door without another word. I wandered the streets with my hands in my pockets, thinking about what I did.

"I'm really stupid. I'm a really really stupid girl. Her prince? Yeah, more like...her enemy..."

I mumbled to myself. I sighed and sat down on the steps to a convenience store on the corner, it was cold. And to my surprise, Kaori lived in the apartment building right next to this corner store, with her mother of course. I was sneezing, perhaps was I catching a cold?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:06 am

Kaori was of course sleeping while smiling but her sheet covers were messed up, mumbling in her sleep laughing too. She did this sometimes when her mother and father would sleep but they think it's funny.

~Meanwhile with Utena and anthy~
I said nothing but my cheeks went pink again before looking to Utena, gently going to her but gives a little kiss on the lips but pulls back. "Alright, since you asked so nicely."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 am

OOC: I'll go along with your post but Kaori's missin' her daddeh. She doesn't have a dad we know of. Should Wakaba see Hana on the steps or no?

And there I remained, sitting there. The sneezing had turned into slight coughing. I sniffled a couple of times. The winds blew chill against my skin but I didn't care. At this moment, anything would be better than hurting Aiko. Anything. I deserved this, I thought. I sat there and thought solemnly, my eyes losing more of their lively gleams. At this time of night, my hair would show more purple. I was beginning to look like my mother .Emotionless, cold and dark...

I smiled when she kissed me, and waited for her to sweet and sedutively talk me more. I loved the coo of her voice and how it really ... helped get me going..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 am

ooc:Oops, sorry! Do you want me to change it?

bic:Kaori kept sleeping before she sits up awake, shaking her head hearing some noise of coughing. She thought it was her mother then goes to look it came from outside. Getting out of bed, she goes to get a blanket and head downstairs and opens the front door, seeing hana. "Huh? Haha? what are you doing out here this eairly in the morning?"she yawns sleepy.

"Oh my, I guess I really did do something but what should we do? We could kiss again but slowly. Or...would you like to touch me to have me moan for you? wanting to feel my skin against your fingers, back, neck, lips.....*blushed* Or should I play with you like a while ago?" a few choices but it's close.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 am

OOC: It's fine. ^^

I didn't answer her. I just sat there and kept thinking. I looked emptily at the ground. Just what the hell was I thinking anyway? Saying something like that. How foolish of me. Kaori? Did I hear her voice? That sounded like her. Could it be her?

I blushed darkly.

"Oh Anthy... you make me want you."

Vague statement, I know, but it was true. All I could concentrate on was her and her pleasure and her voice, and all having to do with her. Anthy, do what you will.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next