MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 pm

"Well, Hana is just like you when you were younger dear so I'm sure she is doing alright with her duels. That is what I hope for too." I looked happy to Utena as she asked me that question but then I looked confused seeing her get up and getting her keys but then saw the basketball. "Alright, Utena. I'll be sure to do that when Hana gets home with her friend Aiko." I smiled waving bye ot my love but giggled a bit, seeing even Utena is the same too but I was alright with that.

Aiko said nothing but she could tell she was happpy when thinking of what Hana said. deep down, she was greatful for what she said and really happy she wasn't going to be taken away from hana.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 10 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Within the hour, I'd returned home, hungry and tired as anything. The door busted open, a little harder than I would have intended it to be, and then closed with the same amount of force. Was I getting stronger?

"Hey Mom."

I greeted as I walked in the door tiredly. Aiko followed behind me suit, come to think of it, I'd only been thinking about myself up till now, how selfish. She must be hungry as well. I turned to her and tried to suck my fatigue enough to bring about a kind and bright smile onto my lips.

"Are you hungry too Aiko? Forgot to ask, sorry."

I rubbed the back of my head and looked down at the carpeting, suddenly finding it interesting. There was a faint blush in my cheeks, most would assume for embarrassment.

"And anyway once we do eat, I'm going to bed straight after. I'm soooooo tired! I dueled what's his name today? Oh yeah Ryuu! He was tough, captain of the fencing team, thank goodness I beat him. Now that's what I call a miracle."

I smiled and replayed the moment in my head over and over, obviously still caught in that state of mind of disbelief. I was just happy that I was doing so well, and perhaps having this miraculous power on my side wouldn't be such a bad thing. Maybe I'll use it to ace finals, that way I don't have to study. Or maybe I could use it to win the world dance competition. Or maybe I could use it to find out who that guy was who gave me the ring that day.

Meanwhile with Utena...

I was shooting hoops, reliving the old days, thinking about them as well. I found myself gazing at my ring now, after making the shot. I sighed, and the crisp night air blew. Normally, I'd expect the ball to have bounced back to me, or be bouncing at all. But, it wasn't making a sound. No, the only sound I could hear right now was a thunderous silence.

"So, do you miss those memories?"

A baritone voice spoke to me, standing right in front of me, and surprisingly holding my basketball out in front of him. He was tall and muscularly built, about my age. I blinked, a little startled that someone was here besides me, but then surprised all the same when I snapped up to look who was talking to me.

My eyes went wide with disbelief.

"Touga....?"

"Hello, Utena."

"How did you....Where did you come from?"

"I see you still play basketball, you haven't changed a bit from last I remember you. Well, your personalty that is. But your form has improved greatly. And your voice too, so much more refined and mature. You almost seem like you really could be a prince, the way you stand."

He spun the ball on his finger and leaned against the fencing behind him, smirking. I crossed my arms and laughed lightly, just shaking my head.

"You haven't changed much either Touga. Still the same old flirt. You know, even though you're older now, it's like when I look at you, I see the younger version of yourself, the funny student council president who chased after me so... persistently."

He smiled and looked up at me, since his head was bent downward.

"So you think I'm funny?" Another short laugh came out of my mouth before he remarked back to me on that same subject.

"You haven't changed at all either. It's funny, the chemistry between us. We could never be together, but we did always make the best pair of friends. Tenjou, I think we make a good team. And it's the same for you too. Whenever I look at you, I can almost picture yourself younger and more... innocent than you are now, of course. But Utena, you know I'd do anything for you right?"

I nodded and smiled, he was back to being his old self. I could hear it in the tone of his voice, attempting to mimic that of when he was 18. I did it back for pure amusement, trying to sound like I was 14 again.

"Oh really? Well, could I have my ball back then?"

He chuckled and bounced it over to me. I caught it and made the shot no problem. However, he was still here. Did he perhaps have something he wanted to speak to me about? His eyes found my finger, could he be thinking about the past as well?

"Nice shot. You've still got it. Now... there is something I want to talk to you about Utena."

"Sure what is it?"

"Well, I see you still wear your ring. That thing really is special to you isn't it, even after that whole fiasco with Akio and finding out who he truly was and all that? Whatever, I'm just glad you stopped him and did not heed to my warning. Otherwise the world we live in might be a whole lot different today."

"Well, if you're thanking me, you're welcome. Though, I don't know what for. I intended to fight that duel from the beginning, I knew what was going to happen and well, in the beginning of everything, yes I intended to reason with him. But Akio's not the type of man you reason with, so I had to fight him. And regardless if I lost or won, I wouldn't stop trying to save her. Anthy didn't ask to be the rose bride and she's a person too. A girl who has feelings and she has a right to express those feelings."

"So, you really love her, don't you?"

"Well yeah, with all of my heart, Touga."

"It's okay. I am happy for you too. It's how I used to love you. And laugh all you want, but I used to think that you were the one for me. That my fingers would fit perfectly in between the spaces of yours. But, there's someone better suited for that, isn't there? Well, cherish it. And I don't doubt that this love you've found in her, can be something worth being eternal."

He smiled and I did as well, looking at my ring once more.

"Yeah... something eternal..... ..... So what is it you had to speak to me about?"

"Oh well, just that your daughter is just like you. It's refreshing actually. How old is she?"

"Hm, how did you know that I had a kid? She's 14."

I laughed as I said that, and he laughed. We both knew that he was always watching over the academy and the safety of everything. Though Touga was a spirit to everyone else, he was as real as real could be to me.

"So the same as you were when you entered the dueling arena and fought for your right to protect Anthy. I have to let you know she's doing well, just as well as you did. She's already won against a boy named Saito, a girl named Akari and another boy named Ryuu. But, so far as I see it, there is no danger in her future."

"And you came all the way here to tell me that Touga?"

He nodded, and crossed his arms, not able to say anything back. I hugged him.

"You're really a kind person, despite what appearances say. You know that?"

And then I felt his arms coil around me as well, finally realizing it was his strength I needed at the moment, and wished to remember.

"And you're a totally normal girl when it comes down to it, despite what appearances say."

"And you were the only one who could see that. Well, who wanted to see that ... side of me."

"Yeah, but we both turned out alright I think. Look at you Utena, you're a prince. And look at me, I'm... dead."

"I don't think so. You're guarding us. You're... the protector of the world as we know it. Well, my world. And for as long as you are protecting my world, you are alive to me."

"That means a lot to me to hear you say that."

And the hug ended as my arms fell from being around his body. There was silence for a few moments more before he continued to speak to me.

"But Utena, be warned. Things may not always be as they appear. You and I were perfect examples, and those examples still exist to this day. I just don't want anything to happen, or you to get hurt or anything like that. You understand right?"

"Yes, I understand. Thanks, I'll be more careful. But, if I can ask... what do you mean? What are you warning me about?"

Touga looked out on the horizon and took a breath before he did anything else. And when he looked like he was about to tell me, he turned away from me and began to walk away.

"I'm sorry, Utena, I have to go. But, we'll meet again."

He smiled softly and then disappeared into the darkness as he walked. I looked up at the moon briefly and sighed, thinking about what he had talked to me about. I walked over to my basketball and placed it under my arm, starting on my way home. Tonight was certainly eventful.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 pm

I shook my head but Aiko smiled a bit before I looked to them. "Well, why don't you go ahead and get some food and take a nap for a bit, hana? You can too if you wish Aiko." I see her nod gently but I smiled to that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 pm

After the amount of energy expelled from that battle, I was most definitely hungry. And so, I stopped in on the kitchen to get something to eat really quick, just to get something in my stomach before I headed off to sleep. And after the food in my hands I'd picked out had been devoured, I climbed the stairs and changed out of my uniform, ready to sleep. I was more quickly propelled into dreamland that I had ever imagined. No dreams were coming to my mind right away but soon the glory would and that would be foundation enough for dreams to spur. I rested peacefully in my bed.

Meanwhile with Utena...

Now late at night, I was only a block away from my house. Slowly I entered in, unlocking it with my key, once coming up to the building. The basketball I tossed aside gently and let roll wherever it pleased. I, somewhat tiredly, walked into my living room and was met by Anthy who was still awake. I yawned and approached her happily. And yet even though I was tired, I felt like I was awake and aware. Being visited by a spirit is not something that happens everyday.

"Hey Anthy... I had a great time shooting hoops at the park, but something odd happened. I ... think I saw Touga. And I was saying the strangest things to him, well, not really all that strange. But, it's like the effect he once had on me and my ability to speak that way came back, it was weird. And he was trying to warn me about something. But he didn't get to finish what he was saying."

I looked at her curiously and then at the floor, placing my forefinger to my lips to ponder this.

"But how can that make any sense? I mean he's real to me yeah and I still cherish our memories but in the time that I've been married to you and he's been gone, he's never visited me, not once. Which, you would think someone in love with you for all those years would call or visit you, but he didn't, not once. And now that he's trying to warn me about something, he finds me and talks to me about it, sorta. But, I don't get it. This doesn't make any sense to me... the man is supposed to be dead, isn't he?"

I blinked and looked at Anthy again, so puzzled by this happening that I couldn't seem to be in control of what I was feeling, that's how tired I was in fact. Oh what was going on here? That mysterious phone call from someone who said he knows me from when we went to school together? Then that horrible dream with Akio in it, and now Touga visiting me while I was in the park playing with my basketball. What was going on here? Everything seemed so lively all of a sudden, and I... I was getting the least bit nervous.

OOC: You remember the plan we talked about in PM right? The spicing things up again and having Anthy see it? I just think it'd be cute and add a little more drama to the topic, y'know? It'll make it thrive. Plus that in combination with the idea I'm working on, it's surefire going to a big twist you won't expect. That, or you'll like it a lot but have expected it anyway. I'm going to tell you right now. That post where the mysterious man called her, look at the color he used when I wrote what he spoke. Look at Touga's in the previous post, see a familiarity? ^^ All a part of my master plan.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm

ooc:I like the idea so far and I'll do what I can. :3

bic:I was happy that I saw Utena comming back from her little basketball fun but just smiled. I didn't even know Aiko went up to hana's room to get some rest or check up on her again. "Welcome back, Utena. " she smiled happy while looking quiet but I think about what Utena had said. I did not have heard from my brother but I do wonder where he was or if he was really gone. Even at some point, I looked a little worried too.

"Well, i have not heard from him.....so, maybe he's not......"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 pm

OOC: Do you see the familiarity between Touga's speaking color and the color of the man who was on the phone with Utena? ^^

"I'm not speaking about your brother. I'm speaking about Touga. He, isn't he supposed to be dead? And then all of a sudden he comes back to visit me to warn me about something. It didn't seem too good anyway. But, still. And he didn't get to tell me what it is. To tell you the truth, I'm starting to get a little annoyed and a little worried. Annoyed because I am worried. About Hana and this dueling thing. About what's gonna happen later on. I've had dreams, nightmares recently about Akio, Touga's talked to me. Things can never be good when those combination of things happen in succession."

I took a breath and tried to remain calm about this. I was calm, but I was expelling the rapid thoughts that were being tossed around in my mind, out of my mouth. It was true. All of these outcomes and situations had crossed my mind before. What were the dangers to come in the future? I wanted to know.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 am

ooc:Hmmmmm........wait, are you planning on doing that? *Excited*

bic:"Utena...." I was worried now about her since from her nightmares, they seem to be doing this and I did know that Touga was dead back then so how did she see him again? I went over to her and touches her shoulder, my other hand touching her cheek. "I don't know what is going on but are you really sure you saw what yous aw. It could have been something else but now I'm getting worried about you and this family......"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 am

OOC: Lol. I'm planning on doing something. Remember Touga wanted to come warn Utena about something but he didn't get a chance to say what exactly it was that he was warning her about. But he is the same one who was on the phone with her. So he's told her about the tv network, except she doesn't recognize that it was him who was speaking to her yet. So he'll be back a little later on. But there's something that's gonna happen. I'm just warning you. And don't forget to do the thing with Anthy seeing what Aiko is doing to Hana in her sleep. Wink

"Yeah, that's why I've been so on edge lately and having these recurring nightmares and everything. I need to get to the bottom of this. It's not just going to clear itself up. If anything, it'll just get more and more complicated as time goes on. It's almost the same as when we were kids and getting ready for that final duel called revolution. Stressful and unclear. That's what I'm getting at."

I sat down to think this through a bit. My mind was racing and I wasn't sure how to calm it down. And yet, my exterior and how I appeared outwardly was totally and completely calm. I was, it's just my thoughts that weren't.

"Well, Hana is still dueling in the duels and she's bound to revolutionize the world like I was. I mean she sure is special if she's had Aiko with her for this long. But, I just don't like where this all leading is all. First, I get a mysterious phone call, and then the nightmares with Akio and then a visit from Touga. Something's just not right here."

I said bravely. I did need to stay strong during this event that was happening. If I didn't, my life could quite literally fall into pieces as I would as well.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am

ooc:*giggled* don't worry, I won't forget but waiting for a good time or moment for that. Also, I am really excited now! *jumping up and down* though, I read your new rp idea. I think it's really cool!!!!! XD Though, will I meet up with you 4 later on in the rp?

bic:I looked at utena as she spoke but I didn't know what to say. Thinking of the past again, it was really bothering my mind and now it was getting worse. Could it be true that hana was going down the same road me and Utena did when we were younger? If so, I bit my lip in worry before sitting by Utena, patting her hand with mine. "Utena, I'm getting worried about you and the girls. You should have told me this earlyier cuz I would have tried to help you. I mean, we are married now and you could tell me anything. Though, I'm also feeling scared. What if something happens to our daughter and aiko? W-what if..something happens to you?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:26 am

OOC: Okay, well, I'm glad you like this one. And the other one too. See, I'm waiting for all the topics we have open right now, besides this one, to end so that I can start that epic one with all 5 of us. What's going to happen is that, it's a few years later and we've all separated, the group of heroes broken up. You still live in the light kingdom, Mero has gone back to her business, Raijin is still a traveling ninja, Bryant is still traveling, and I think I am king of my own kingdom. And we're all gonna reunite in that topic. But instead of me being about 15, I'll be about 19. And that advances all of us about 4 years. And basically, I planned out how it's gonna happen. It's that there will be a monster attacking your kingdom and you have gained control over your curse mark now, and even with its power you can't beat this beast. So Raijin and Bryant are going to hear of this attack and on their way to your kingdom to help out, meet up and join forces. Mero and I are going to meet up and join back together somehow else, I forgot how, but I'll probably remember if I think about it. And basically, they'll try to help and still not have enough power to defeat the beast. So that's when Mero and I come in and help out and all of us together defeat the beast. That's our reuniting. But, word has been spread of a new evil organization much alike to the 'dark circle' in Kingdom Hearts. A band of villains that have joined forces to annihilate all good sources in the world and achieve their evil dreams. And basically, it will consist of 11 members. 10 evildoers, main and big and widely known evildoers from animes and such, and 1 leader. The leader no one knows who it is and it will be the person you least suspect. And all of our powers have grown since we last saw each other. So I have a plot twist planned for Utena, and I have an idea to develop combos with every one of you. I will warn you right now, Mero's and my own will be the strongest since we're the best of friends. And I've already developed mine with Bryant and Mero. So I need to develop mine with you and Raijin. But yeah, if you wanna talk more about it and have confusion or anything, I don't mind. Just ask me.

"Anthy, I promise, no I swear to you, that no matter what happens, for as long as I am living here on this Earth, I will not let anything happen to you or to the girls. I will protect you and Aiko and Hana with my life if I have to. You know that. I mean, yes, I can tell you anything and everything. And I do. I'm telling you this right now, aren't I? It's just... I don't want you getting hurt with all of this crap that's going on right now. So, when the time comes, please let me handle things if you're not up to the task. And if you are, well, just maybe then I'll let you join me. I mean, after all, you are my wife and we are supposed to be in this together."

I smiled and held her hand with mine. A touching moment all the same.

Meanwhile in Hana's bedroom...

I was already asleep and within my dream world. I needed my rest. The duels these days were taking a real toll on me and my body. I needed to be up to par and at my best, otherwise I could lose Aiko and lose everything I've been up till now. That wasn't good. I wanted to remain in the good standing I was in. And for that, I needed rest.

It was the usual, Aiko laying next to me and my arm curled around her waist unknowingly in my sleep for protection both and well, just for the pure sake of holding her. I breathed gently, so totally relaxed into sleep, I wouldn't feel anything if she moved. The dark of night peeled only for that one glimmer of moonlight shining through the window on our faces, otherwise, the rest of the room was dark.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy...

"Anthy, it's getting late. Why don't you go to bed? I have a lot to mull over. Don't worry, soon I'll join you."

I told her as I got up to go get something to drink in the fridge. I needed to think about this. No doubt. But I wanted Anthy to at least get a little sleep tonight.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:42 am

ooc:Okay. does this mean that Me, rajin and uh..byrant are the weakest so far? Are we going to get stronger in this topic? Just asking. Though, I'm really amazed at your topic opening for this. Really really explained with good detail. :3

bic:I sighed but knew Utena was right as alwasy. No matter what happened to either one of us, she and I were going to be their for each other. She keeps me safe, I keep her safe, and we both keep our daughter safe and Aiko too. Right now, I jsut held her hands before looking quiet. "Okay Utena, I'll do that but..I just hope still be a good wife to you and help keep our family safe too." I smiled to her before gently kissing her cheek.

Though, I didn't want to go to bed yet but I did need some sleep. "Arlight utena, I'll head up then. I'll see you in a bit.." I let go of her hand before heading to the stairs though, I was hoping the girls were alright as I walk up the stairs. My mind was thinking to this whole thing, of what Utena told me but I knew it will be okay..it had to be. As I got to the top and walk down the hallway, I passed Hana's room but saw the door open a bit for me to see inside. I smiled happily seeing my daughter and Aiko asleep. It was just like me and utena when we would just cuddle in bed together and back then when we confessed our love to each other. 'Even from years ago, it was still a lovley memory...' I was touching my heart gently but my green eyes were still so happy of what was going on. Before I turn to leave to our room, I noticed some shifting in the covers of Hana's bed. I kept looking into the room before seeing it was Aiko that was moving in the bed but I could see her just looking to Hana, cuddling more closer to her while hugging her using her arms. 'Aiko?....' I didn't get it but seeing her like that really did remind me of myself as a younger girl. I knew I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't help it as I still watching Aiko but something did suprise me. she got closer to hana while blushing a bit of a shade pink color but closed her eyes, her lips almost touching hana's own soft lips. My green eyes widen a bit before I saw aiko's lips against hana's own. She was kissing her! Now, I was really suprised. Could it be that Aiko was really in love with hana? Just like me and Utena?.........I looked away blushing before gently closing the door without making a sound and hurries to our room, I got in bed but looking at my hand, showing my wedding ring to think. "I couldn't believe it..she was kissing...I mean, could it be true? No, It couldn't...can it? I mean, aiko just met hana but.....is it true they are in love so quickly?" My own thoughs were really confused but I closed my eyes now worried. If she was in love with hana, maybe the two are doing the same thing me and Utena did when we were younger....
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 am

OOC: Thank you for all of your compliments. I really do appreciate them. ^^ And no, no one is the weakest. What I meant is, individually, we all have gotten stronger. I, you, Mero, Bryant and Raijin have all gotten stronger and new tricks and powers and all that. Skills as well. But, I have an idea to create combo attacks, in which I work with someone to attack, with everyone. I've already made my combo attacks with Bryant and Mero so far. Now, all that's left is to make them with you and Raijin. Sure, they'll be strong and pretty cool and awesome, but my strongest combo attack will be with Mero since she is the closest to me. She is my bestest friend after all. And we've known each other the longest. So naturally, it would make sense. Any other questions....? ^^ Also, can I see in the next post, after Aiko stops kissing Hana, what she's thinking?

I sat there, pondering. What could all of this mean? And then there was a phone call on my cell again. The same number as before. I picked it up and...

"Hello?"

It seemed to be the same voice as before.

"Hello Utena."

"Hi."

"You speak so casually. It's as if you already know me and who this is speaking to you. Some very nice conversation right now would be appreciated."

"Well, not that I know who you are, but we did speak last time and in that conversation you told me you knew me already from the past. So why shouldn't I address you casually? Anyways, what are you calling about tonight?"

"I've come to warn you of something."

"And what would that be?

"It would be of what is to come of your fate, Anthy's and of course your daughter's."

"What's going on? What's gonna happen?"

My eyes went wide. He knew of Anthy and Hana too?

"It may be stressful for you. You must enter in with a calm head, no matter how racy your thoughts are. No matter how heavy a heart you have, you must remain calm and composed. And I have all the faith you can do it Utena. The same goes for Anthy."

"And what about Hana?"

"Oh don't worry about her. She doesn't have to remain levelheaded, after all, she is just a mere child right? I can't guarantee you her safety in all this. But what I can foresee in the future is that she has a great shot of becoming this great being. And of course, she'll get there. But Utena, you should be warned. Later, this game might take an unexpected twist in the road. In which, you just may pick up that sword of yours again and do battle with it."

"Sword? Battle? With who?"

"Unfortunately, I cannot reveal that information. Not that I can see much of it myself either."

"Well, I suppose this was better than nothing. Thanks, whoever you are."

"Please, it isn't a problem, Utena. You have every right to know what is to become of you and your life and all the assets in it. I will do whatever it takes to help you through this and watch over you as I have already for so many years."

Just that statement alone and the inflection in his voice was enough to convince me of the identity on the other side of this phone. I smiled.

"Touga?"

.... So you figured it out."

"Of course. I mean, how could I forget the man, that was actually my prince?"

I laughed and he seemed to smile on the other side, unknowingly to me. There was silence between us for a few moments. I was just happy to be speaking to one of the comforts within my life at the moment. And I supposed he was happy to hear me say that to him.

"Utena... I want you to remember one thing. No matter which turn in the road this takes, I made a promise to you when we were younger and I intend to keep it. I will protect you until I cannot anymore. And even with still a bit of lingering regret hanging over my heart, I will still find a way to be your protection. I have never stopped loving you."

"I know you will. And that's what makes you great Touga. You're an amazing best friend to have. And an amazing prince. And I've always believed you were out there somewhere, watching down upon me and my family because that's the kind of guy you are. I made a promise to you when we were younger and I intend to keep it to. That I will become the prince you wanted me to be in the end, and be the protector of all things I love. You've taught me passion Touga, and real love, and I can't ever thank you enough for that." I took a pause before continuing. "And, even though time seems to have stopped for you, don't worry, I'll find a way to contact you as well, even if you do pass on."

He was so happy, he began to laugh and then he spoke softly to me.

"Thank you Utena."

"You're welcome Touga. And if I have to do battle again, so I will. Don't worry and thanks for the warning. You've really outdone yourself this time."

"So, I'm going to let you get some sleep. You do need your rest after all. I'll be watching over you. Goodnight, Utena."

And I smiled, lingering a moment before saying...

"Goodnight, Touga."

And with the click of a button, the phone call had ended. That was a great talk and at least I knew what to expect now, somewhat. I walked up the stairs, careful to make no noise and peeked in seeing that Hana was already asleep and assuming that Aiko was as well. I smiled briefly before I made way to my own room and climbed into bed with Anthy cuddling her as well. I didn't know whether she was awake or asleep, but regardless, I was feeling a little bit better about this whole thing. Who knows? Perhaps I might have a good dream tonight? :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 am

ooc:Ohhh, okay. thanks for explaining that one. Also, are we all going to go on a great big adventure again!? *jumping up and down*

bic:Aiko kept quiet but she was awake all that time, looking at hana gently with flushed pink cheeks. No matter what she did or didn't show her feels when being out their in the world, she always felt alright to show them to hana. She kept hugging her more to her while knowing hana's still sleeping, her eyes still looking happy and calm. She didn't want ot let go of hana and she didn't want her to let go of her. All Aiko wanted was to be with her prince or close love. "Hana...if only you could hear me...I wish I could tell you how much I could thank you for your kindess to me..even helping me. *Hugging tighter* I just wish...I could show you how much I'm happy for you, being here held by you and keeping me safe. Thank you hana, I.....I love you." her voice was soft but true.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 am

OOC: you're welcome. And yes, we are going on a big adventure again.

I remained asleep, unaware that Aiko was talking out loud at all. She was finally speaking her thoughts, her innermost thoughts and feelings, and I was missing it. But I can't blame her though, she did have a right to talk when no one was listening. They are her most private secrets and I didn't have a right to know them if she didn't wish to tell me them. Still, I dreamt in my own little dream world, waiting for tomorrow to come.

TIME SKIP.... The next day....

I woke up for school and took a shower, placing on my uniform and heading down the stairs a bit more refreshed from yesterday but still tired. I grabbed a piece of toast and began to chew on it, hungry. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and began to drink it when I wasn't chewing. I was unaware that my first kisses were stolen by Aiko in my sleep. But Anthy, my mother, who was already awake, was fully aware of that fact herself.

"Morning... Mom."

I greeted her tiredly. I yawned in the middle of saying that whole sentence.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:29 am

I smiled happy before giving a bowl of warm oatmean with strawberries for aiko that was sitting on the chair near by but ate a bit of her own food gently. "Good morning, Hana. I see you are still tired though....didn't you sleep alright?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 am

"Yeah, I slept fine. These duels must just be the things that are making me consistently tired. They do take a lot out of me."

I yawned again and continued to eat my breakfast. And within moments, dad had come down to join us this morning.

"Morning Dad."

"Morning Hana. Morning Aiko, Morning Anthy. So are you off to school?"

"Yep, as soon as I finish my breakfast."

And with the finishing of breakfast, they were out the door.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 am

I smiled wiping my hands on the towel as I see hana and aiko leave for school before looking to Utena, giggling to see her morning bed hair sticking up a bit. "Maybe I should get you your coffee, dear.."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 am

"That would be nice, thank you."

I smiled and sat at the table.

Meanwhile at Ohtori Academy...

I arrived at school with Aiko, just at the entrance. I smiled, knowing I'd finally made it. Hopefully, I'd have enough energy to spare me through today.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 am

Aiko kept quiet walking by Hana to see others going to the school but she then sees someone running before jumping on hana's back. It was Kiaro but she was giggling. "MY PRINCE!!!! HI HANA!!!" She kept hugging her while not getting down before Wakaba shows up but smiled.

"Good morning, Aiko and that one must be hana?"

"Yeah mom, it's her! she's my beloved prince!!" Wakaba giggled just like her daughter but smiled. "Nice to finally meet you hana."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 am

"Oh it's nice to finally meet you too, Miss Shinohara."

I nervously giggled, but managed to turn around with Kaori on my back and extend my hand to shake hers. I smiled awkwardly, and after the hand shake, rubbed the back of my head.

"Your daughter and I have become best friends, in fact, she does this to me every time she has the chance to."

I chuckled lightly and then remembered! Aiko was here too.

"And this is Aiko, she's also one of my good friends. We share a place together since up till now, she's had to use the dorm facilities and they're all worn down and old. So my dad invited her to stay with us. She has this weird thing that she can't be apart from me. And also that I'm helping her out with something.... It's complicated."

I tried not to get caught my web of lies. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 am

"I see. Well, it's nice to meet you and Aiko, hana. Though, My daughter is just like me when I was little. I did the same thing to your father and she still could carry me around." she smiled happy but aiko blinked, not knowing that but did now.

"Well, I think hana's cool! that's why I'm glad she's my prince, right hana!?" she kept holding on while giggling smiling.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 am

I chuckled awkwardly and had to agree. Otherwise, I had the feeling she'd squish me to death with her loving hugs.

"Uhhhh... right."

I smiled nervously, still rubbing the back of my head.

"So I'm guessing, to you, right now, I seem like a very great reminder of Utena hm?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 am

"Yep, you could say that. In fact, i was going to visit your mother today to catch up with her and anthy. it's been a while since I seen them." she smiled but kept watching her daughter still hugging hana while aiko kept quiet but had a little smile on her face.

"Anyway, you 3 better hurry off to get school before it starts and Kaiori, be nice.."

"Okay mom!"she smiled happy before Wakaba smiled and turns to leave waving bye.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 am

And we were all off to school. That was a pleasant surprise. I smiled and headed further in.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy...

"I got another phone call last night when you went up to bed."

I said casually as I accepted Anthy's placement of the coffee right in front of me, its steam rising and refreshing my senses. The smell permeated the air and seemed to instantly make my brain functional again.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:29 am

"Another call? From who?" I looked quiet but sits down by Utena but picking up a spoon and eats a bit of the oatmeal in my bowl.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next