MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 pm

"Hehe, sleepyheads."

I giggled and continued to hold Soi Fon. The girl was comfortable, and you know something. I was too.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Raijin was walking behind Yoruichi. Turned out that she wanted to shop for other things and the Uchiha would have to carry the bags. He didn't like it one bit. "When will we head back?" Yoruichi was looking at clothes on display. She tapped her chin, thinking of which outfit to go with. "Not yet. I want to make sure I'm looking good tonight for dinner."

Soi Fon started mumbling things in her sleep."Don't worry Yoruichi, I'll be your prince."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 pm

I smiled as I listened to her mumble in her sleep. I had to admit, the love between them, it was amazing. I should hope I find someone to love one day, and that love shall be as strong as Yoruichi's and Soi Fon's. I found myself dozing off too after a while of sitting there, relaxed, with Soi in my arms. And within a matter of time, I was asleep.

A few hours later...

I was still sleeping in the chair, my arms cuddling Soi Fon. By now, Yoruichi and Raijin should be home.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Yoruichi was stand there looking at both Utena and Soi Fon. "Wake up sleepy heads! Waaake up!" From the angle she was looking at they looked so cute together. "These two must have talked it over while we were gone." Raijin noddedand then leaned against the wall. "Raijin, you smell...I think you need a shower." He looked at himself and inhaled. She was right! He did stink! Must have been the sweat from training. "Forgive me. I'll shower now." Raijin walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He'd undress and turn the water on, taking his shower.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:04 pm

"Hm? Hm! I'm up... I'm up! ... "

I yawned as I woke up and took one of my hands to rub my eyes. I looked down, Soi Fon was still sleeping on me, I smiled and then I noticed Yoruichi and Raijin were home. I smiled.

"Oh hey guys."

Then Soi Fon began to wake up, her eyes slowly opened.

"Mmm, Yoruichi that you?"

She asked, just waking from her slumber and in a fuzzy mindset. She smiled and was able to stand up from my arms. It'd been a while since she slept that comfortably. My stomach grumbled as she got up, I was hungry. ^^'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:15 pm

"Good! Now go get ready! We're going to have a dinner today. Everybody needs to shower and put on nice clothes. We all smell like dry blood and dirt." Yoruichi turned her attention to Soi Fon and smiled. She looked much better now. "Yes, it's me Soi Fon. How did you sleep?" She placed her hand on Soi Fon's cheek and withthe other fixed her bangs.

Raijin was in the tub sitting. The water was falling onto his head but he wasn't washing himself. Something was on his mind.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Soi Fon smiled when Yoruichi touched her, a little pink color in her cheeks and her heart beating just a tiny bit faster. It appeared I was speaking the truth. That little notion proved that Yoruichi loved her dearly. And she just couldn't help herself, it was like she was that same little spunky kid again, totally and completely encumbered by her goddess's light.

"Oh Yoruichi."

She smiled and leaned upward, lightly kissing her lips. She didn't know what made her do that, an impulse I guess. I watched the sweet scene in front of me and smiled, finally she'd gotten her closure. It seemed like.

I heard Yoruichi say something about washing up and getting into new clothes.

"Um, Yoruichi? I would gladly wash up but I don't have any fresh clothes to change into." ^^'

And speaking of, why did something feel off about Raijin? Was he okay?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Yoruichi's lips gently pressed against Soi Fon's. She closed her eyes and also blushed. As she did her arms wrapped around her love's waist. "I love you Soi Fon. I want you to know that. You mean everything to me. I'll never leave you again." Utena mentioned something about not having clothes. She pointed at a bag of clothes. "Check in there. I brought some clothes for everyone."

Raijin lowered his head. Those two had such a lovely bond. But everytime he thought about it...He'd wonder if there'd ever be someone for him. Those thoughts rarely came to him but, today it just did.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Soi Fon blushed as well, and couldn't seem to find it in her nature to say I love you and become all mushy just as she was with me a moment ago. She'd gone back to being the battle-hardened captain and instead, separated from Yoruichi's lips, looked up into her eyes, and wrapped her arms on her shoulders (the strain to reach for the neck, hurt her back injury), and said,

"Reciprocated, Lady Yoruichi."

She smiled, not being able to ignore the butterflies welling up in her stomach. I was curious as to what she'd bought me. Come to think of it; She was exceptionally kind. o.o She didn't have to buy me clothes. I crutched my way over to the bags and peeked into it, the one that seemed to be from a men's clothing store. I looked into the bag, reaching for the set of clothes, wondering what it was. Boy, did I love surprises.

OOC: You think you Raijin might like Orihime, or I could create someone for you. I don't mind. ^^ I want Rai to be happy too. Oh and I'm curious what did Yoruichi get for everyone?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

"Hehe. Well let's go shower Soi Fon. We're not so clean ourselves." She smiled and walked over to another bathroom in the house, hoping that Soi Fon would follow. The water from the tub that Raijin was in stopped. He grabbed one of the towels resting on a counter and dried himself off. When he was done he tied the towel around his waist and stepped out.

OOC: Yeah, sure! Thanks sis! Very Happy I was leaving it to you to decide. They're clothes though. xD Some button down shirts, crew neck long sleeves, sweaters, slacks, hoods, and shoes. Oh and some boxers. Lol
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC: Well if you want me to make her... wait no! You can have Rukia. I'm not particularly attracted to Rukia, she's cute and all but nah. And lol, those are for Raijin and Utena I'm assuming? Lol.

I looked downward into the bag and picked up a plain button down shirt, it was a blended color dark gray. I picked up some form of a what I assumed to be a light jacket (it was actually a cardigan that got mixed in there), that was a dark navy blue color that seemed to match well with it. I looked over into another bag and found pants and underwear. I grabbed the first pair of grayish black jeans I could find in there that looked they would remotely fit me. I found one perfect pair that did just that for me. The underwear.. was boxers. Well, I suppose if you're going to dress like a boy, you have to do it right. ^^' I grabbed a pair randomly out of the selection there. Lastly but not least, I looked into the bag containing all sorts of jackets and hoodies, women's and men's. I was sure I wasn't going to need one of the coats, so I left those in the bag for whenever I got cold. I crutched my way over to the table to fold all the clothing items into a neat pile. I grabbed some extra bandages I saw laying around and I was all set. Then I heard the water stop running in the bathroom that Raijin was in. That must mean he was done. I watched the door and soon enough he came out.

"Hey man, thanks."

I smiled, but now presented the problem of crutching with the clothes. I looked to him awkwardly.

"Mind helping me out buddy?" ^^'

Meanwhile with Soi Fon and Yoruichi...

Soi Fon followed her up the stairs to the other bathroom. She didn't particularly feel nervous, that was, until she got there. She blushed a deep red color upon realizing she'd be sitting in the same bathtub naked with the woman she adored beyond everything. Bearing herself to her, she was nervous even to just give her a peek of her skin normally covered by her uniform. Suddenly, she didn't feel comfortable and she stood in the background, avoiding all eye contact with Yoruichi.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

OOC: I'm not really attracted to Rukia either. :0 And that's Ichigo's girl. Haha Wouldn't want to snatch her.

Raijin moved his wet hair away from his eyes and saw Utena struggling with the crutches and clothes. He nodded and took her pile for her, walking into the bathroom she was going to use and placing it down for her. "Here you go Utena. Now you be careful in there. It could get slippery at times." He smiled and walked out, closing the door behind him.Out in the kitchen he looked inside the bag, taking his clothes. Since no one was in the kitchen at the moment he decided to get changed there. He put on pink boxers with small cat faces, courtesy of Yoruichi. He'd go with a black sleeveless shirt, a burgundy button down with small yellow flowers, a navy blue hoodie, and brown chinos for the pants. He'd top it off with a burgundy skully cap, striped long socks and navy blue suade casual sneakers. "Not bad? Haha."

Yoruichi opened the slide door to the bath tub and turned the water on, adjusting it to the right temperature. She looked over at Soi Fon. Not too comfortable looking. "You don't have to shower with me if you don't want to silly." She took off her robe and let it drop to the floor, revealing her amazing body. She then hopped into the tub. The water rained onto her dark skin. "Feels great! C'mon!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

OOC: Hm let's see then. What type of girls do you like? I could make one up for you.

"Thanks Raijin, you're a good friend. I'm sorry to trouble you with this. hehe, but what can I say? I can't stay out of trouble myself."

I laughed a bit and then headed into the bathroom. I got the water running and let it fill till it was a bath and then I gently undressed and eased my way into the tub and let it soak my muscles and clean my blood and skin and all. A bath never felt so good.

"Ah..."

I relaxed.

Soi Fon was blushing enough as it was and then Yoruichi had to add to it by taking off her clothes like that. Soi Fon's eyes couldn't help but wander all over the wonderfully built and curvaceous body Yoruichi had. And her dark skin added the perfect touch. Soi almost had an orgasm looking at her. But, inside her head repeating my words, about how confident she was and how confident she'd have to be. Just like she told me to believe in myself before falling asleep. She decided that I was right and she sucked it up. The blush faded only slightly and she nodded determinedly as she untied the yellow sash on her haori holding it together, the white coat falling to the ground and revealing her naked body. Well except for the bandages on her back. She was able to carefully take them off and toss them into the waste-bin nearby. She then slowly and carefully worked her way into the tub with Yoruichi.

'I'm going to be your prince Yoruichi... and prince's are strong and confident. Not nervous and awkward. Okay. Hey this isn't so bad.'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm

OOC: I like girls that are strong willed, intelligent, full of energy..Those kind of girls who aren't afraid of anything and like to have fun! Very Happy

Once Raijin was ready he returned to the marble table. Taking this usual seat he began pondering of the two girls he had slept with earlier. Maybe it was time for him to settle in with a girl. No, not yet. Raijin was a very busy person who lives a dangerous life. It was all so difficult. "Oh Raijin....What are you going to do with yourself? Haha." He found himself chuckling at his thoughts even when thet were bothering him.

Yoruichi turned herself only to see Soi Fon in the nude with her in the tub. She blushed and then grinned with a seductive, but not too aggressive, look. Her hand moved to Soi Fon's waist as she leaned in closer. By now her chest was pressing against Soi Fon's.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 pm

OOC: So basically an Utena who likes dudes? xD

I relaxed in the bath, my mind trailing off to the battle. That was one tough one and he was so powerful, he rendered one of my legs useless. I sighed. I hope I never have to be involved in that kind of battle again. I'd gladly risk my life to protect my friends, but I didn't want to die, not this young. I sunk in lower to the water. It eased me.

Soi Fon immediately felt Yoruichi's hand and then her chest. She blushed deeply, even deeper than she did last time when she was under the blanket with her. Yoruichi was such a flirt, and she couldn't deny that she wanted her, and bad. But, now wasn't the right time to do anything. She literally had to tear her eyes away from Yoruichi and shut them to resist all the temptation that was coursing through her at the moment. She shivered from the feeling of their bodies pressed together and sighed.

"Y-Youruichi... I don't ... I don't think..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm

OOC: Lmao I guess!

Yoruichi's grin turned into a friemdly smile. "Don't worry Soi Fon, we're not going to do something sexual. Haha I just want you to feel comfortable around me when I'm like this." She giggled and then turned around to wash her hair.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm

OOC: Alright I'll start working on it.

"O-okay."

Soi looked as if she were about to have an episode, thankfully she was able to cool herself down and remain composed, for the most part. She began to do what she had to do to her own body, wash it with soap, use shampoo and conditioner, the likes. She smiled. This was nice. Did this mean that Yoruichi and her were together now? She chuckled at the thought and how much happiness it gave her.

She giggled in delight in the peaceful silence with Yoruichi.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 pm

OOC: Thanks sis!

Perhaps this wasn't going to be bad at all. This, in Yoruichi's opinion, was going to be the start of something nice. She finished washing up and slid the door open, grabbing her towel and drying her hair. "Can't wait to see what you're going to wear." She laughed and wrapped the towel around her head, grabbing another for her body.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Soi Fon giggled and nodded as she watched her love leave the room. Shortly after, she'd finished her bath as well, feeling nice and clean and relaxed too. She drained the water and grabbed a big towel, wrapping it around her entire body. Her hair was so short, she didn't need a towel in her hair like Yoruichi did. She smiled and then made her way downstairs to go pick out her clothes, careful not to forget her captain's haori.

I finished up my bath too, feeling I had enough of this water, even if it was sooooo soothing and it eased my wounds and even the memories of them away. I sighed and worked my way up to standing, letting the water drip off me after I'd done all I had to do. Then I managed to crutched myself over to the drain and drained the water out of the tub. I then saw some towels in there and I used them to dry my body. I took the bandages first and used the wall to balance, meanwhile I wrapped my chest in the bandaging. Once that was done and the little metal pin was in to keep it in place. I grabbed the boxers which were a bluish color and decorated with little cat faces, I thought... Yoruichi, of course. I chuckled and placed them on my body, then I sat down on top of the closed cover over the toilet, and began to work my grayish-black jeans on first. I'd managed to slide them up to my hips and they were a bit loose, but nothing I couldn't pull up every once in a while. (Pretty good for without a belt.) And then I grabbed the shirt and placed one arm, then the other in it carefully. I buttoned it down to the last button, and up to almost the top button, leaving the collar a bit free. And then I grabbed the cardigan. I buttoned the few buttons there were on it as it went over my gray shirt quite nicely. All I'd need was a tie to really suit up, but the look was casual enough. I then placed on a pair of socks in case my feet got cold. I brushed through my hair real quick, styling it with my fingers and then I was good to go. I crutched my way out of the bathroom fully dressed in my new clothes. I smiled as my eyes met Raijin first.

"Hm, I clean up good."

I chuckled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"You sure do! Looking real nice too Utena!"

Yoruichi walked straight to the bag and pulled out what she was going to wear. On her way back to the room she looked at Raijin and Utena, giving them a fox smile. "Hope you two like your boxers!" With that said she went upstairs and got dressed. A few minutes later she returned downstairs wearing an olive green skirt that dropped to her knees, black red bottom heels, and a sleeveless blouse that was also black in color. Her hair was in a ponytail. "I am finished! I feel so good!"[b]
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 pm

I smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks, you're lookin' pretty handsome yourself, Rai."

Then Yoruichi came down fully clothed. I looked at her and smiled.

"Very nice selection." I had ignored the boxer comment earlier. Now all that was left was Soi Fon. She came down in a huge towel enough to cover her tiny body. She looked into the bags and grabbed some of the clothes she wanted to wear.

"Lady Yoruichi... does Urahara have any silk or white cloth? I have to do my braids. I had to take them out when I bathe." She not only held the clothes under her arm, but the rings in her hands. She jingled them briefly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 pm

"Haha. Thanks Utena!"

Raijin crossed his arms and leaned back on the chair again. This time he watched Yoruichi walk down the stairs. She looked fabulous! Now was Soi Fon, who came down to retrieve her clothes. Yoruichi nodded and walked into Kisuke's room. When she returned there were various silk ribbons around her hand. She handed them to Soi Fon so she could get dressed. "We still have to go to the human world to check into the restaurant. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we're going to eat out tonight."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:10 am

"In that case, let me find me a tie to match with this."

I crutched over to the the bags and started to search for a tie for myself.

Meanwhile that was happening, Soi Fon grabbed some clothes and the cloth to wrap her hair in and headed upstairs, not forgetting some bandages she'd seen along the way to tie around her and cover her back wound. She tied it around her chest, restraining it and covering her back and put a metal pin to hold it in place. She smiled as that went on easy.

"Alright, time to get changed. Let's see how 'skilled' I am at putting together an outfit."

She giggled. She was going to the human world after all, she'd need to look good. She went through the small pile of clothes that she'd brought up with her. First, she managed to get on some socks, she'd get the sneakers on when she went downstairs. Then she placed on some underwear that was pure white, but it seemed to have a symbol drawn on it. Her homonca?! Oh Yoruichi was going to get it... Then, she got on some sleak dark blue jeans that seemed to fit her waist and legs perfectly. She had to roll up the bottoms though as they were a bit too long for someone of her height. She cuffed them quite neatly. She smiled and slowly stood back up, careful of her back injury. She had found a random woven band t-shirt in there. She carefully placed that over her head and brought down across her skinny body. Then she grabbed a grayish-black little vest and buttoned it across the her stomach, leaving the top part of the t-shirt to show. It was neatly placed. Then she took the brush and brushed her hair into its style, carefully braiding her hair into its usual style with the cloth wrapping around the braid. Then she tied the rings at the ends and she smiled in the mirror.

"I hope she likes it."

And she began on her way down the stairs. She entered into the room, with more confidence, like the captain I knew and Yoruichi knew too.

OOC: I know that's a little hard to picture. So here's a picture of Laura Bailey in what I'm referring to exactly.

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 17 Laura-bailey-gallery5

Just imagine the colors for the vest different. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 am

Raijin was fiddling around with his fingers at the table. Waiting for girls to get ready was quite boring. His attention was yet again drawn to the stairs; Soi Fon was coming down. She knocked down the outfit! "Wow! Nice!" Yoruichi gazed at her and was put into a trance. Her Soi Fon got the style down on her first try! Impressive! "You look amazing Soi Fon.....I love it!" She walked over to her and gently grabbed onto the vest as she checked her out.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 am

"I wonder if my magic is working. Now that we're a little closer to the world of the living, it should."

I smiled and blinked once, and there, in Soi Fon's hands behind her back appeared a red rose. She didn't know how it got there and thus she brought it forward with such surprise and a small smile, not quite blushing anymore. She took a deep breath and then looked curiously at her hand. Her thoughts were confused trying to imagine where this flower had come from. But it was brought out right in front of Yoruichi, almost like she was giving it to her. I looked away and continued to search for a tie, finding the perfect black one to match. I crutched over to Raijin, after slipping into some airwalk sneakers.

"Unfortunately, I was never taught to tie a tie. And I hate to trouble you again..."

I sighed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next