MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 I_voting_barSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 I_voting_barSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 Empty Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sousuke walks in the area sighing looking around the area. His white hair drapes over his shoulders as he looks around. "What is there to do..."

Sousuke

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 pm

he takes a loose pose with his left elbow pointed towards her and his corresponding fist near his left cheek. his right fist rests at his waist turned palm up and his corresponding foot is pupendicular to his gaze with the toes pointed to the right. his knees are bent and his left hand opens a bit. the index and middle are half folded and the ring and pinky fingers are folded all the way. as his palm is completely opened he points his left toees at her while firmly on the ground.
You move first.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 pm

She sighs but nods “fine, hope you don’t mind if I don’t hold back” with that Tenshi dashed forward the bubble of water fallowed her forming into a ball with tentacles. Her speed was great like before it appeared as if she was disappearing and reappearing. She uses the velocity and force of her running and shoots up into the air, she brings down her heel down ward if it make contact it can dislocate his shoulder.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:59 pm

he crosses his arms and stops her foot, like paper in sicssors, cratering the ground and wraps his left arm around it throwing her to the ground before letting go. The crater edge would meet her back at the shoulder blades. he bounces away and regains his stance.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:10 pm

As he wraps his arm around her leg the water bubble reacts as Tenshi does, as she begins to go in s down ward motion the bubble forms a cushion under her. She smiles to herself. As he bounces away Tenshi arches her way back and does a one handed hand stand with the other she manipulates the water to attack Brandon. The water breaks up into about 10 knife like objects flying at great speeds. Tenshi flips and is back on her feet she smiles and gets back into her stands.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

he keeps the knives away from his core and moves inbetween the blades and keeps his eyes on them as they pass and his ears on Tenshi. That was too close i gotta stop playin' around.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:40 pm

She smiles and nods toward him a slight smirk on her lips. she opens her hands and mover her fingers inward in a snake like motion as she does this the water behind him reforms into more knifes she waits for a second or two and then lets them fly, as those shoot out Tenshi holds out her right hand and another ball of water forms she glances upward and slightly smirks again as the clouds were still gloomy threatening them with rain. “you better hope it doesn’t rain hon.” she calls to him.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm

He jumps into the sky and dodges the water and lands next to her i hope it does it will be virtually immpossible for you to hold back. he bounces backwards and drops his belt and pants to reveal solid blue swim shorts that go to his knees.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 pm

She drops down into a squat and spin kicks at his ankles. As she hits an angle of 100 she springs out ward and shoots out pin like needles from the ball of water on her palm at him, she slowly stands from her crouching position a few feet away. She smiles as she notices a few droplets “Hope your good at swimming” she slightly smiles at his shorts.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 pm

he blocks the needles with his arms and grinns, That depends on how long you can hold your breath. He grinns wider and waits for the rain to pour and her attacks to get stronger.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 pm

She glances up at the sky as the rain begins to shower down “Mmm” she smiles and holds her hands out ward above her a monster forms. A snake like figure takes shape rather quickly. Her eyes change to a golden color showing her enjoyment there’s also a few hints of crimson she looks at him and smiles she maneuvers the beast at him its about 50 feet long and 7 feet thick “good luck!”

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm

A water monster those are easy to kill. he charges the beast and stepps around it avoiding the tail and aims at her instead making sure he can react to all sides..
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

She smiles to herself and moves her hands this makes the snake shoot out water needles at him from all angles possible. Tenshi jumps onto the head of the snake and sinks in, she creates a air bubble from there she attacks him.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Brandon punches his hand and makes a shockwave to deflect the needles and plunges into the snakes neck. He makes another shockwave to separate the tail and smiles as he waves at Tenshi.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Tenshi smirks she swims to the top and jumps onto the head she forms a small platform and jumps on it, she closes her hand into a fist slowly compressing the water making it into a trap. “get out while you still can…” she gives him a moment to react…

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm

He frowns and falls out of the water, Your no fun. I dont think your really trying to do me in. he plops on the ground and lands crosslegged thinking.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Tenshi looks at the boy and hisses she manipulates the water back into the clouds. she drops from the water platform and walks away from the kid. "have fun siting in the rain."

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

(im not a kid) He shouts after her, Why didnt you try to kill me?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 pm

She looks over her shoulder and answers him "Because your not worth it. it would be a waste of time and engergy." and with that Tenshi walked away

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2